PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

SteelerDan1973
09-03-2008, 01:56 AM
I have been a Steelers fan since the late 1970s, but this is my first post here. It can be tough being a fan in the middle of enemy territory, since I live near Columbus, Ohio. I usually don't have to reply to the haggling of both Bengals and Browns fans, since our postseason record (since 72') speaks for itself. My favorite jersey is an authentic Mitchell and Ness 1976 Franco Harris jersey, which I wear Fridays preceding our games. I also like to collect Steelers team sets and rookie cards. I would like to hear similar stories from other Steelers fans. :tt02:

BlitzburghNation
09-03-2008, 01:58 AM
:towelwave::welcome::towelwave:

AZ_Steeler
09-03-2008, 02:07 AM
:welcome:

I recently completed by Danbury Mint Super Bowl XL 22KT Gold Football Cards! :D This is the Colts (http://www.danburymint.com/Detail.aspx?ProductID=7416) cards but the Steelers had the same thing and I just got my last 2 cards the other day to complete the entire team from the Super Bowl. That is probably my most prized collection now... the wife wasn't happy because she did the math really fast when she asked how many total cards there are :(

Any how, welcome to SA and we hope you enjoy it here. Let us know if you need anything or have any questions!

steelersgal86
09-03-2008, 06:06 AM
:welcome:

NOVA STEELERS
09-03-2008, 08:02 AM
:welcome: enjoy the site :cope: