PDA

View Full Version : #34 Returning kicks.

LatrobePA
09-02-2008, 03:47 PM
If he fumbles here I will be forced to kick holes through my new TV, please hold the DAMN ball son!

yinzer
09-02-2008, 04:22 PM
If he fumbles here I will be forced to kick holes through my new TV, please hold the DAMN ball son!

i share the sentiment. although it would be almost impossible for me to kick my tv since it's sitting about 8 feet in the air on the wall. :greengrin:

Zachintosh66
09-02-2008, 05:12 PM
Now if only #10 would return punts...

BlitzburghRockCity
09-02-2008, 05:12 PM
He was returning kicks all during preseason and training camp and didn't seem to have a problem till he got in the backfield :nonod: You can bet your last dollar they'll be going after the ball every chance they get when he's on the field. Hopefully Moore or whoever else is back there for kickoffs will get to field it. Holmes will help out returning punts with Moore.

yinzer
09-02-2008, 10:31 PM
is it illegal for mendy to shove the ball up his jersey? :greengrin:

steelersgal86
09-03-2008, 06:17 AM
is it illegal for mendy to shove the ball up his jersey? :greengrin:

:lol: Whatever it takes!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-03-2008, 11:22 AM
I wonder if the Rooney's still have some old jars of stick-um laying around we could sneak onto the field :bluelol:

LatrobePA
09-03-2008, 03:23 PM
He was returning kicks all during preseason and training camp and didn't seem to have a problem till he got in the backfield :nonod: You can bet your last dollar they'll be going after the ball every chance they get when he's on the field. Hopefully Moore or whoever else is back there for kickoffs will get to field it. Holmes will help out returning punts with Moore.

My worries here, don't think they won't be going for the ball.

TampaSteelGirl
09-03-2008, 03:25 PM
I wonder if the Rooney's still have some old jars of stick-um laying around we could sneak onto the field :bluelol:

Exactly!!!!! :yellowthumb: