PDA

View Full Version : Texans vs. Steelers (Wk. 1)

Pages : [1] 2

AZ_Steeler
09-02-2008, 02:15 PM
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/azsteeler/teams/hou.gif vs. http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k250/azsteeler/teams/pit.gif

Sunday September 7, 2007
1:00 PM EST @ Heinz Field

The NFL season has finally returned!!! Coach Tomlin enters his second season, how will he perform? Big Ben returns from a stellar season last year where he set many Steeler records, can he top last years numbers? Santonio Holmes is now entering that crucial period for wide recievers... the third year! This is the time when you can start to tell how a receiver is going to be in the NFL. In training camp, he looked pretty good catching only 3 balls but 2 of them were for touch downs, not a bad average!

The big question this season is going to be the offensive line after giving up almost 100 sacks the last two seasons combined! Those aren't impressive numbers especially when the Steelers have a franchise QB in Big Ben standing back there taking thos hits.

It's hard to gage the first game of the season but the Steelers keys to a W are:

Focus on their current opponent
No Turnovers
Offensive line needs to keep Ben off his back.

Join us this Sunday... here in the gameday thread as we talk about the game and cheer our Steelers to a victory!!!! :tt02:

:towelwave:

steelerschick1220
09-02-2008, 04:21 PM
* gets out of chair and begins bouncing off of the walls*

I can't wait.........

I won't get to see the game though. :(

yinzer
09-02-2008, 04:30 PM

I can't wait.........

WHAT??!!!! why is that?? i KNOW there are stiller bars in maryland!

NOVA STEELERS
09-02-2008, 05:56 PM
Have the food, beer on Ice and Sunday Ticket........Ready to go this weekend :cope: :cope:

steelersgal86
09-02-2008, 07:41 PM
We are still trying to figure out if it is at Glenn's or Ry's and what our menu is...well beer of course...but we will be watching it :tt02:

Black@Gold Forever32
09-02-2008, 08:35 PM

I can't wait.........

If you were close you could watch the game at my house...I wouldn't care....I have Sunday Ticket...Just remember Stiller Nation....If you're passing through Michigan City, IN on Steeler game day and you need a spot to watch the game....My house is always open.....

Steelers football is back and I can't wait for game day....:tt02::tt02::tt02:

DawgBone
09-02-2008, 09:00 PM
Should be a good game. Better hope the Texans improving defense doesn't get to Ben with that weak offensive line of the Steelers

Black@Gold Forever32
09-02-2008, 09:14 PM
Should be a good game. Better hope the Texans improving defense doesn't get to Ben with that weak offensive line of the Steelers

Ben was sacked 47 times last year....The Steelers won 10 games and Ben threw a franchise record 32 TD passes......So Ben has proven he still can play well and lead the team to victory despite the constant pass rush he faces....

Your Browns better be prepared to face the Cowboys.....The Cowboys easily could blow out the Browns.....TO and Witten against your terrible secondary.....:lol:

DawgBone
09-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Well I don't see it as that terrible. Brandon McDonald shut down one of the best WR's in the game in Andre Johnson last season. That was when we had no pass rush at all. With our safeties healthy, Jones, and Pool. We will be fine... if our defensive line and LB's pass rush well. Also, if Ben got sacked 47 times last season how many do you think it will be this season with Faneca gone? Ben's not super-man, sorry to screw up your wet dream their.

We will see come week 2. Until then, GO BROWNS!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
09-02-2008, 09:42 PM
Well I don't see it as that terrible. Brandon McDonald shut down one of the best WR's in the game in Andre Johnson last season. That was when we had no pass rush at all. With our safeties healthy, Jones, and Pool. We will be fine... if our defensive line and LB's pass rush well. Also, if Ben got sacked 47 times last season how many do you think it will be this season with Faneca gone? Ben's not super-man, sorry to screw up your wet dream their.

We will see come week 2. Until then, GO BROWNS!!!

Yea the Browns secondary is great.......You guys have no worries there...lol What a ****ing joke.......Again all this hyped up talk about the Browns and their new improved defense and pass rush....For all we know both Rogers and Williams could suck for you...lol Lets just put the Browns in the ****ing Super Bowl...I'm so sick of hearing about the Browns and I myself can't wait for week 2......The Steelers own the Browns and it will be no different week 2....For real your team has been complete shiat since returning to the NFL...Win something then talk smack....:lol:

As for Alan Faneca....He made the Pro Bowl on his rep the last few years...Plus he was never great in pass protectiong...He was a terrific run blocker and one of the top OGs in the NFL in his prime...But he is past his prime and he could have cared less to be a Steeler last year....His play reflected that....

I expect Ben to face a great pass rush again......But you can counter those things with play calling....Run quick slants with Holmes or even Ward.....Plus the Steelers added Mewelde Moore...He will be the Steelers version of Keven Faulk....He is nice out let receiver out of the back field and also is very good in picking up the blitz.....

The Browns have a good shot at starting the season 0-2......:lol: So worry about that and not the Steelers problems...

Mods please move this to the trash talking section...So the Steelers/Texans thread is no longer hijacked...I'm guilty myself of this hijacking.....But I'm tired of these Dawgs showing talking smack....:lol:

DawgBone
09-02-2008, 09:51 PM
Yea the Browns secondary is great.......You guys have no worries there...lol What a ****ing joke.......Again all this hyped up talk about the Browns and their new improved defense and pass rush....For all we know both Rogers and Williams could suck for you...lol Lets just put the Browns in the ****ing Super Bowl...I'm so sick of hearing about the Browns and I myself can't wait for week 2......The Steelers own the Browns and it will be no different week 2....For real your team has been complete shiat since returning to the NFL...Win something then talk smack....:lol:

As for Alan Faneca....He made the Pro Bowl on his rep the last few years...Plus he was never great in pass protectiong...He was a terrific run blocker and one of the top OGs in the NFL in his prime...But he is past his prime and he could have cared less to be a Steeler last year....His play reflected that....

I expect Ben to face a great pass rush again......But you can counter those things with play calling....Run quick slants with Holmes or even Ward.....Plus the Steelers added Mewelde Moore...He will be the Steelers version of Keven Faulk....He is nice out let receiver out of the back field and also is very good in picking up the blitz.....

The Browns have a good shot at starting the season 0-2......:lol: So worry about that and not the Steelers problems...

Mods please move this to the trash talking section...So the Steelers/Texans thread is no longer hijacked...I'm guilty myself of this hijacking.....But I'm tired of these Dawgs showing talking smack....:lol:

Look, I don't need your crap. I came here because TOP GUN sounded like a nice guy. All I am doing is stating facts. So you go live in your fantasy of the Steelers ruling all. I'm sorry but right now your team is on the decline. Your defense is getting older, your offensive line is unproven. Ben is bound to get injured severely without any protection. Charlie Batch is done for the season, probably done with the Steelers. Culppeper isn't anything.... Leftwhich can barely throw the ball 15 yds.

So you tell me, a run to the Super Bowl? Not likely. But keep thinking what you are thinking, so you remain sane until after this season.

I guess this isn't the site for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well ignore the the following I guess....

yinzer
09-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Look, I don't need your crap. I came here because TOP GUN sounded like a nice guy. All I am doing is stating facts. So you go live in your fantasy of the Steelers ruling all. I'm sorry but right now your team is on the decline. Your defense is getting older, your offensive line is unproven. Ben is bound to get injured severely without any protection. Charlie Batch is done for the season, probably done with the Steelers. Culppeper isn't anything.... Leftwhich can barely throw the ball 15 yds.

So you tell me, a run to the Super Bowl? Not likely. But keep thinking what you are thinking, so you remain sane until after this season.

I guess this isn't the site for me. Sorry for the inconvenience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well ignore the the following I guess....

ah, come on, little fella. hang around for awhile. we love to wreck the dreams of the stain lovers.

DawgBone
09-02-2008, 11:13 PM
I'm staying. Me and BlackandGold4ever32 got our issues taken care of.

steelerschick1220
09-03-2008, 01:15 PM
If you were close you could watch the game at my house...I wouldn't care....I have Sunday Ticket...Just remember Stiller Nation....If you're passing through Michigan City, IN on Steeler game day and you need a spot to watch the game....My house is always open.....

Steelers football is back and I can't wait for game day....:tt02::tt02::tt02:

Awwww, that is sweet. Thank you for the offer, though. Don't worry, I am consoling myself by thinking that I will get to see three of the first five games and probably plenty more throughout the season. I will be fine.

Dean Denton
09-03-2008, 02:12 PM
I will be picking up my Vodka on Friday for a 10am kick off here in Seattle. 10am is a screwdriver kinda game. My daughter has put in her request for Jones soda, and Snickers. Sunday ticket is set to go, and so is the Denton house hold. Lets go Steelers...time to shine..

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-03-2008, 02:40 PM
ah, come on, little fella. hang around for awhile. we love to wreck the dreams of the stain lovers.

You poor Cleveland fans.We,well some of us,felt bad when Modell took our whippin boys and moved them to Baltimore.You should have went with them!We got an added bonus of getting the chance to beat on two "Cleveland" associated teams.What a treat!!!!Don't feel so bad,back in the day you guys had your moments.Just take your place in the bottom of the pecking order,and realize that this is a steeler site,not too many mice make close friends with cats! I offer you some cheese to go with your whine.I also have a very small violin that you can play if you wish.(LOL)

DawgBone
09-03-2008, 02:51 PM
Maybe you could read the posts above. It was a misunderstanding. Also, right now we may be listing our site (browns24/7.com) here. The owner (TOP GUN) thinks differently of me, it's too bad that you don't.

TampaSteelGirl
09-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Thought this thread was about the Steelers and Texans not the Browns...seems the Browns fans think just because they had decent season last year they have the right to be so cocky!...Lets see them in ONE playoff game then maybe i'll be convinced! In the mean time lets talk Steelers vs. Texans on this thread please!!!

Anywho.....I didn't get a good look at the Texans preseason to see how they were doing. I think this game will be tough for a first regular season game till we get our Oline adjusted and keep Mendenhall's hands on that ball. I"m sure most are on edge but I think our offense will be explosive and our defense won't let much scoring happen. I think our special teams will do a great job! I think this first game will be low scoring for both but I think we will win in the end. :tt02:

Gettysburgh_Steel
09-03-2008, 04:50 PM
Sorry Tampa steel lady Got carried away i guess. My prediction would be 23-17 Steelers.Big day for Jeff Reed!

TampaSteelGirl
09-04-2008, 10:36 AM
Sorry Tampa steel lady Got carried away i guess. My prediction would be 23-17 Steelers.Big day for Jeff Reed!

It's Tampa Steel Girl!! :greengrin: hey don't apologize it's not you, it's the Brownies trying to take over another post with babble! :lol:
I get carried away too, hormones!!!!!! :eek1:
Jeff Reed is money for sure!!

jpele
09-04-2008, 10:43 AM
[/URL][URL="http://imagehosting.gr"]http://img12.imagehosting.gr/out.php/i237235_score.jpg (http://img12.imagehosting.gr/out.php/i237235_score.jpg)

ARKIESTEEL
09-04-2008, 10:51 AM
Our D getting older? yeah maybe in some places but it looks to me like we got some up and comers in Timmions and Woodley, also Smith in the saftey spot is a gamer. Just a thought. I wonder how old Anderson will think them new LB's are when he is looking up at them from the ground??

Steelers 21
Texans 10

TampaSteelGirl
09-04-2008, 11:23 AM
[/URL][URL="http://imagehosting.gr"]http://img12.imagehosting.gr/out.php/i237235_score.jpg (http://img12.imagehosting.gr/out.php/i237235_score.jpg)

I love the sign!!! Where is this again?

ToothAche
09-04-2008, 03:55 PM
:lol:the Browns.............:lol:...oh boy!.......too funny........:lol:........

steelersgal86
09-05-2008, 07:55 AM
Let's change this thread back to what it should be...

Here We Go
:towelwave::towelwave:
Steelers
:towelwave::towelwave:
Here We Go

:gs::wedaworldchamps::gs:

PS...We will put the shiat talking browns fans comments to rest next Sunday!!!! When we kick there arses up and down the field :tt02:

FC FURY
09-05-2008, 12:49 PM
http://www.steelerfury.com/articles/title/Gospel-IHere-we-go-Again/

K Train
09-06-2008, 02:38 AM
http://www.steelerfury.com/articles/title/Gospel-IHere-we-go-Again/

loved it.

i kinda disagree about how terrible colon is, ive seen worse and i think simmons is a much worse player on our line and doesnt help out colons case at all.

its so funny how much one year can change someones opinion on lamarr woodley lol

blackngold29
09-06-2008, 03:59 AM
The Steelers last game was against Jacksonville, 245 days ago.... You could accurately say that I truly am, ready for some football.

steelerschick1220
09-06-2008, 11:49 PM
I love football, and I am freakin nuts about Steelers ball!!!!!!! I cannot wait until kickoff tomorrow. I will be on here, following the game. I am so excited!!!!!

Let the Browns fans talk. They should enjoy their last few moments before their team becomes a laughing stock again.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:29 AM
Less than 12 hours away from kick off of the 2008 season!!! :woot:

Mistressxeg0
09-07-2008, 05:13 AM
I didn't get a good look at the Texans preseason to see how they were doing

Me either.

Go Steelers! :cope:

Steelers7fan
09-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Browns fans are always worried about the Steelers and we know why.

Prosdo
09-07-2008, 12:07 PM
On my way to the game. Woot!

Captcoolhand
09-07-2008, 12:16 PM
On my way to the game. Woot!have a good time Steph, be sure to share pictures

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 01:15 PM
45 minutes till kickoff, just got home from work, ready to go!

steelcitysfinestXL
09-07-2008, 01:20 PM
Me either.

Go Steelers! :cope:

Been trollong around there forums... While they have some homer fans that think they would beat anybody, the true fans know that their pass rush better be phenominal to even keep up with us. Ther secondary is BOOTY and they all know it. IF/when ben has time he should post huge numbers.

On offense,Steve Slaton is gonna get alot of work at RB. He has great speed but he has to have room to work bhind their new zone blocking scheme. One more great news note for us, ROOKIE LEFT TACKLE AGAINST SIVLERBACK.

If any of this news was posted earlier, sorry i didnt read the whole thread.

HERE WE GO '08 :cope::tt02::rant2::villagepeople:

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Half hour everyone!!

yinzer
09-07-2008, 01:35 PM
i can't believe it's FINALLY here!!! :tt02: 27 minutes to kickoff!! :cope::cope: i woke up this morning at 6:16 a.m. to let me dogs out and suit up. my neighbors were running around the neighborhood drinking already!!! God, i love being in the burgh!!!!!!!!!!!

Stairwayto7
09-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Browns fans are always worried about the Steelers and we know why.

Exactly!

yinzer
09-07-2008, 01:56 PM
first play: play action, ben to holmes for t.d.

steelcityrockers
5 minutes

SteelerSteve
what channel will it be on?

yinzer
09-07-2008, 01:58 PM
what channel will it be on?

kdka, burgh!!!!!!

steelcityrockers
09-07-2008, 01:59 PM
CBS. For me it is 3, but obviously that is different for everyone else.

K Train
09-07-2008, 01:59 PM
i got it on CBS...i cant ****ing wait lol

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:00 PM
CBS right here, you can also stream the game live on www.dve.com and www.935wtpa.com

blackngold29
first play: play action, ben to holmes for t.d.

I was thinking more like handoff to Willie up the middle for about four, but I like yours better.

steelcityrockers
Should be on now!! ****ing pre-game **** that amkes it actually start at 1:05.

K Train
09-07-2008, 02:01 PM
the field looks ****ing beautiful

steelcityrockers
09-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Houston will receive.

yinzer
I was thinking more like handoff to Willie up the middle for about four, but I like yours better.

:yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
the field looks ****ing beautiful

hell yeah, the best I've ever seen it !

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:03 PM
CBS right here, you can also stream the game live on www.dve.com and www.935wtpa.com

Though it's more boring to watch the NFL GameCenter (http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter?game_id=29536&season=2008&displayPage=tab_gamecenter) it's good to see all the stats.

HERE WE GOOOOO!!

BlitzburghRockCity
ok ST lets go....................

wow Reed kicked it 8yd deep into the endzone, holy ****!!!

blackngold29
Decent coverage on the opening kickoff.

steelcityrockers
Why can't Jeff Reed do that everytime?

Hburg
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO!!!!!!

HELL YEA I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR MONTHS!

BuFu

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:04 PM
don't tell me they're gonna play this cushion b.s.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:04 PM
now there is the Troy we know!!! GREAT HIT!

K Train
09-07-2008, 02:05 PM
woodley is just a big man

blackngold29
Good hit on Green by a few guys there. Third down: DE-FENSE

BlitzburghRockCity
the pressure is getting there but just a step too late..they are collapsing the pocket but not fast enough

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:06 PM
welcome back Smith, stuffed the ruN!

blackngold29
D seems to be as usual: Very good against run, OK on the pass

BlitzburghRockCity
how in the hell does a middle linebacker go off sides!!! LOL

blackngold29
Stupid penalty, Come on Farrior!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:07 PM
hell yeah, the run is going nowhere!

BlitzburghRockCity
big 3rd down guys!!!

yinzer
let's hold now!!!!!!!

blackngold29
3rd and 3. THis could set the tone for the game with a stop.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:08 PM
great play defense!!!!!!!!!! punt it away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackngold29
We might've got a good spot on that one, but a good stop nonetheless.

BlitzburghRockCity
oh ****, rolling the dice!!!

comon D

daminit, he got it

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:09 PM
i swear if these guys eat up the clock......................

BlitzburghRockCity
we held em!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 no **** !!!!!!!! waahhoO!! WOW!

blackngold29
YEAHH!! Holy crap!

BlitzburghRockCity
hot damn, way to go defense!! That was the big snack doing his job !!

yinzer
NICE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** YA!!!!!!!!!!

BigDaddyVato
09-07-2008, 02:10 PM
BANG BANG Your dead. Steelers Ball

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:11 PM
*Exhales* Alright, idiot CBS announcers for another season. "He was well over the line." Oh, yeah? Evidently not. Shut up and annouce the game.

steelcityrockers
That's what's up.

BlitzburghRockCity
let's go offense, we got a great chance to score right outta the gate

yinzer
WATCH FOR MY PREDICTION

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:12 PM
oh for **** sake now Kubiak is challenging the spot.

blackngold29
Challenge number one.

yinzer
i didn't know they could review this

steelcityrockers
09-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Well **** you Kubiak.

blackngold29
oh for shiat sake now Kubiak is challenging the spot.

You either type really fast, or my TV is behind yours. lol.

K Train
theres no way to overrule this

BigDaddyVato
Kubiak is really reaching out

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:14 PM
i didn't know they could review this

It's just the ball spot. I think that can be challenged on any play.

yinzer
theres no way to overrule this

that's what i thought

BlitzburghRockCity
hell yeah, challenge overruled!!

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:15 PM
schaub is rattled now

blackngold29
-1 timeout to Hou. Pit ball!

SteelerSteve
dammit, dont think I'll be able to watch it.

steelcityrockers
And it looks like last year

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:16 PM
ok cool, safe play to Heath..3rd down

yinzer
why are we always running on first down???????????

blackngold29
Heath is always there for the ball. Where's the Parker/Menden backfield at?

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:17 PM
helll yeah way to go ben.. 17 yd run!!

yinzer
BIG BEN

steelcityrockers
Nice run

blackngold29
1st and MORE. Yeah Ben run that thing.

BlitzburghRockCity
the running game is sluggish starting out but we need to stick with it.

yinzer
i'm gonna strangle arians

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:18 PM
way too predictable

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:18 PM
so far hartwig is holding is own...

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:19 PM
You are now entering the Heinz Red ZONE

BlitzburghRockCity
great play Holmes, first down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigDaddyVato
Great catch Holes

BlitzburghRockCity
good play calling so far by arians spreading the ball around..

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:20 PM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATH

BlitzburghRockCity
TOUCHDOWN FAST WILLIE PARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackngold29
BNAAMAMAMAMA

yinzer
NICE WILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BigDaddyVato
Willllllllllieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:21 PM
BNAAMAMAMAMA

I went to type BAM and my excitement took over.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:21 PM
HE JUST EQUALED HALF OF HIS TD TOTAL LAST YEAR...LOL!!

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:22 PM
I went to type BAM and my excitement took over.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelerBee43
09-07-2008, 02:22 PM
TOUCHDOWN FAST WILLIE PARKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/dogpoundbrenda/emoticons/touchdown.gif:tt02::tt02::tt02:

steelcitysfinestXL
09-07-2008, 02:23 PM
TWO LINEBACKERS RAN THROUGH!!! KEEP PROVEN EM WRONG WILLIE

K Train
brady looks hurt really bad...just saying

Hburg
TOUCHDOWN!!!!

THAT'S THE WILLIE PARKER I LIKE TO SEE!!!!

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:24 PM
wow that's 2 great kickoff's by Reed so far!

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:25 PM
REED IS A STUD

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:25 PM
HE JUST EQUALED HALF OF HIS TD TOTAL LAST YEAR...LOL!!

Hopefully he can surpass last year's total today.

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:26 PM
WE NEED A D SCORE

BlitzburghRockCity
lets go defense!!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
grat pressure, the line is starting to collapse alittle quicker now

yinzer
ARE U GUYS WATCHING THE TEXANS O LINE HOLDING LIKE SHIAT

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Polamalu looked like he was sliding into second base there, but it worked.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:27 PM
damn, comon guys don't give them any confidence

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:28 PM
WHERE'S OUR L.B.'S???

BlitzburghRockCity
just heard Tom Brady is knocked out of the game for now, knee injury

BlitzburghRockCity
what are you doing putting a safety on their star WR!!!

yinzer
WE'RE GETTING NO PRESSURE ON SCHAUBG

blackngold29
What the _____ kind of coverage was that? He had all day!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:29 PM
woodley!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HUGE SACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackngold29
Woodley says: BOOOOOM

yinzer
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

BlitzburghRockCity
Schaub is seeing stars...damn Wood crushed him

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:30 PM
Here we go Steelers. Another 3rd down oppurtunity.

BlitzburghRockCity
oh man!!!!!1 hell yeah farrior in on the sack and eason!!!!!!!!!!!

blackngold29
HuGEEE Sack Farrior. I ______ love it!

BigDaddyVato
Sack x 2. Way to go D

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:31 PM
hot damn they are all over him now !!! this is ****in great

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:31 PM
LET'S SEE SOME MORE RUNNING

K Train
09-07-2008, 02:32 PM
woodley is a man child

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:32 PM
WOODLEY IS A JUGGERNAUT

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:33 PM
now we need to score again right now, no question!

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:34 PM
wow!!!!!!!!!!!! hot damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great play by Ben and Hines...

oh wait that might offensive pass int.

blackngold29
What are you thinking Ward?

yinzer
BULLSHIT

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:35 PM
damnit, offsetting penalties!!

he wait a minute that a bullshit call he just ran right by him!!

blackngold29
OFFSET YESS, dumb penalty anyway.

BigDaddyVato
Git - R - Done

BlitzburghRockCity
that is a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:36 PM
THAT WAS CRAP

blackngold29
What the hell kind of offset was that? It was a redo

BlitzburghRockCity
ok, alright, first down heath, keep moving the chains

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:38 PM
NICE HINES

BlitzburghRockCity
now there is big play for Hines!! great play 29yds !!!

end of 1st quarter

blackngold29
Hines with a nice play to finish the quarter.

BigDaddyVato
Ward is amazing :tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
that offsetting fouls still pisses me off... he ran right by the LB and they call that pass interference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blackngold29
Overall, I am pleased with that 1st quarter performance. Thoughts?

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:39 PM
VERY PLEASED. DEFENSE IS PISSED

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:41 PM
HEATH IS AN ANIMAL

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:41 PM
Miller is smokin'

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:42 PM
WHERE'S MENDY

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:43 PM
ARIANS.........................................

blackngold29
Willie really needs to get outside.

BlitzburghRockCity
wow Holmes fumbled it but rolled out of bounds.. WHEW !! 1st down

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:44 PM
Ohhh, lucky but we'll take it

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:44 PM
COME ON HARGWIG

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:45 PM
Maybe we should keep Mendy out of there until we get a ball they can hold on to.

BlitzburghRockCity
TOUCHDOWN FAST WILLIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YEAH POUR IT ON!!!

yinzer
NICE WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYY

BigDaddyVato
Willllllllllllllllieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

BlitzburghRockCity
NOW THAT IS HOW YOU PLAY OFFENSIVE LINE IN THE NFL!! WWAAHHOOOO

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:46 PM
parker just equaled his TD total from all of last year

Hburg
TOUCHDOWN!!!!!

HELL YEA WILLIE PARKER!!!!

BuFu

steelerschick1220
TD!!!!!!!!! Alright!!!!!!!! Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!

yinzer
O LINE IS HERE TO PLAY, FOLKS!!!!!!!!

MOTORKRAFT
09-07-2008, 02:47 PM
Radio is slow on this game, but cbssportsline is doing a good job.

yinzer
THIS IS HOW YOU POUND IT DOWN THEIR FRIGGIN THROATS

BlitzburghRockCity
it's early but so far we are coming out with a purpose today!

steelerschick1220
09-07-2008, 02:48 PM
So glad to hear that the oline is playing well.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:49 PM
ok defense, no points here, lets shut em down !

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:49 PM
SHUT EM DOWN

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:50 PM
So glad to hear that the oline is playing well.

That first sack will come, but I'm pleased it hasn't as of yet.

BlitzburghRockCity
oh intercepted!!! woodely intercepted !! look out !!!

blackngold29
WOODLEY HUUGEE

BigDaddyVato
Woodley is kicking butt today

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:51 PM
OMG WOODLEY IS A F'N STUD

blackngold29
Aww man, that was an amazing catch!

SteelerFan87
God Woodley is going to be such a great player!

BlitzburghRockCity
mendenhall is in the game

steelerschick1220
Go Lamar!!!!!!!! Yeah, I am sure ben will get sacked, it would just be nice if it wouldn't become a daily ritual.

MOTORKRAFT
Ha Ha. Got Wood ?

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:52 PM
Good run Mendy, a little rough with the facemask, but good first run.

BlitzburghRockCity
face mask, 15 yds... hell yea

blackngold29
TD! Hines

BlitzburghRockCity
TOUCHDOWN HINES WARD!!! POUR IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:53 PM
THIS IS F'N AWESOME, WE ARE ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hburg
TOUCHDOWN BIG BEN TO WARD!!!!

Anyone else losing their voice?

BuFu

SteelerFan87
And the "experts" thought this would be a close game?

steelerschick1220
Facemask????? Well, good for Mendenhall.

yinzer
WE NEED TO KEEP THIS UP AND SEND A MESSAGE TO THE NAY SAYERS

steelerschick1220
09-07-2008, 02:54 PM
YES!!!!!!!!! Close game????? I think not.

SteelerFan87
09-07-2008, 02:55 PM
I'm starting to feel a little sorry for the Texans. lol

seth_westover
09-07-2008, 02:55 PM
HELL YES!!! WE ARE LOOKING ****ING GREAT OUT THERE!! BEN PLAYIN AMAZING! HEATH IS MONEY! WARD IS BALLIN! WILLIE RUNNIN GOOD! D PLAYIN UNBELIEVEABLE!! WOOD WITH THE PICK AND A SACK!! 2 SACKS!!! GOD DAMN IT IM LOVIN THIS ****!!!

blackngold29
09-07-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm starting to feel a little sorry for the Texans. lol

Don't. No mercy dude, no mercy.

steelerschick1220
09-07-2008, 02:56 PM
I was hoping for a blowout, but I really didn't think that it would happen. Glad to know I was wrong.

SteelerFan87
09-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Nice tackle by (I think) Fox. He looked good in the preseason. Hopefully he can help our kick/punt coverage.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-07-2008, 02:57 PM
Don't. No mercy dude, no mercy.

that's right, this is a statement game for us and we need to pour it on. this is he NFL, it's time to play with the big boys!

seth_westover
09-07-2008, 02:58 PM
NO mercy! lets prove everyone wrong! keep this **** rollin! if our offense plays like this all year, its gonna be a great year!

yinzer
**** THEM UP

blackngold29
Around the league:
Bal up 7 on Cin
NE up 7 on KC
NYJ tied with MIA

yinzer
09-07-2008, 02:59 PM
WE NEED TO START STUFFIN THE RUN

steelerschick1220
If we play like this all year, we will be unstoppable.

seth_westover
anyone have any updates on brady's injury?

BlitzburghRockCity
great play by Eason!!! he sniffed out that screen !!

yinzer
09-07-2008, 03:00 PM

YA, IT'S CALLED VAGINITIS

seth_westover
nick eason blew up the screen?!?!?!?!?!?!?! what?!?!?!?!?!

SteelerFan87
Around the league:
Bal up 7 on Cin
NE up 7 on KC
NYJ tied with MIA

NE has fumbled twice, and Brady is out after a nasty looking hit to the knee/lower leg, and somehow KC is STILL losing??

BlitzburghRockCity
offensive pass inter. 10 yd penalty

but man the defense is flying to the ball

seth_westover
VAGINITIS hahahahahahahahahaha! thats great!! nice one man!

steelerschick1220
Around the league:
Bal up 7 on Cin
NE up 7 on KC
NYJ tied with MIA
Bengals look like crap. Brady left game with knee injury. Return is questionable.

yinzer
09-07-2008, 03:01 PM
VAGINITIS hahahahahahahahahaha! thats great!! nice one man!
THANKS

blackngold29

ESPN will probably create another network to track his progress this week.

BlitzburghRockCity
intercepted !!! Troy Polamalu!!! welcome back buddy !!!

SteelerFan87
nick eason blew up the screen?!?!?!?!?!?!?! what?!?!?!?!?!

Seriously, since when does Nick Eason do anything? :lol:

Oh and Troy just got a pick!

seth_westover
INT TROY!!!!!!

blackngold29
BOOOm. Go, go, go!

seth_westover
09-07-2008, 03:02 PM
GO TROY!!! GOD DAMN WE ARE LOOKIN SCARY U GUYS!

SteelerFan87
ESPN will probably create another network to track his progress this week.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
oh man, there came bad play of the game.. ben sacked and the texans return it 41 yds..

steelerschick1220
Troy!!!!!!! Welcome back, my friend!!!!!!

seth_westover
09-07-2008, 03:03 PM
damn it! ****in fumble!

steelerschick1220
Oh, oline........no.

BlitzburghRockCity
comon defense!!! hold em!!

seth_westover
09-07-2008, 03:04 PM
come on d! step up!

SteelerFan87
And Woodley and the Diesel stuff them!

blackngold29
Next drive is crutial for the O-line to prve they can come back.

Nice sack by.. well about the whole line there.

seth_westover
WOOD WITH THE TACKLE!

BlitzburghRockCity
wow the defense is pissed, that's back to back losses for the texans!

yinzer
AARON SMITH

seth_westover
good job boys! hold them to 3!