PDA

View Full Version : Rudi Johnson Cut From Bengals

BlackGold4vr
08-31-2008, 12:32 PM
The Bengals will make it official here shortly but several outlets are reporting Rudi Johnson has been released as part of the cuts the team has to make to get down to 53 players.

If Chris Perry is carrying the hopes of the Bungal running game, they are in big trouble.

:bengalssign:

steelcityrockers
08-31-2008, 02:05 PM
They also have cut Willie Anderson and Deltha O'Neal and Ahmad Brooks.

DBR96A
08-31-2008, 05:49 PM
They also have cut Willie Anderson and Deltha O'Neal and Ahmad Brooks.
Not like the Bengals need Rudi Johnson. They never run the ball anyway. What surprised me was Willie Anderson being cut. I always thought he was one of the better LTs in the league?

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-31-2008, 05:58 PM
Not like the Bengals need Rudi Johnson. They never run the ball anyway. What surprised me was Willie Anderson being cut. I always thought he was one of the better LTs in the league?

Willie was never going to take a pay cut. Now the Bungals have a one dimensional offense and a as always questionable defense. Pinning your running game on Chris Perry. :lol:

Troyisabeast_43
08-31-2008, 06:53 PM
Well they also have Kenny Watson too who did a pretty good job last year filling in for Rudi when he was hurt. I'm sure he will get the bulk of the playing time over Perry. I guess there are no more Johnson's on the Bengals anymore seeing that they just released Rudi and Chad Johnson has legally changed his last name to ocho-cinco lol...

yinzer
08-31-2008, 07:12 PM
ocho stinko=el kisso mi butto

steelcityrockers
08-31-2008, 07:40 PM
No, Perry is the starter. Watson will be the change up guy, which is what he is best at. DeDe Dorsey is there too and he has some talent. Perry could have been a very good back, but injuries have slaughtered his career.