PDA

View Full Version : Ocho Cinco is now really.....ocho cinco

TEEMONT
08-30-2008, 06:35 AM
heres the link and the story

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ap-bengals-ochocinco&prov=ap&type=lgns

Bengals WR Johnson reportedly changes name

CINCINNATI (AP)—Maybe receiver Chad Johnson can go by the name that his head coach hates.

The Cincinnati Bengals receiver has legally changed his name to Chad Javon Ocho Cinco in Broward County, Fla., a switch that became official this week, according to several media reports. Johnson, who lives in Miami, didn’t return a message left on his cell phone Friday night.

“It’s something I don’t think anyone has ever done before,” he told the team’s Web site. “Have I ever had a reason for why I do what I do? I’m having fun.”

Two years ago, Johnson gave himself the moniker—a reference in Spanish to his No. 85—and put it on the back of his uniform before a game. Quarterback Carson Palmer ripped it off before the kickoff. After the season, coach Marvin Lewis—who dislikes Johnson’s attention-getting stunts—referred to the receiver as “Ocho Psycho.”

Bengals spokesman Jack Brennan said the Bengals had no comment on the matter.

Johnson has been a concern for the Bengals this season. He unsuccessfully lobbied for a trade in the offseason, threatening to sit out if he didn’t get his way. When the Bengals refused, he relented and showed up for minicamp, but complained that his right ankle was bothering him.

He had bone spurs removed from the ankle and was limited at the start of training camp. In the second preseason game, he landed awkwardly and temporarily dislocated his left shoulder. Johnson is wearing a harness and expects to play in the season opener against Baltimore.

yinzer
08-30-2008, 09:01 AM
:bengalssign:

BlackGold4vr
08-30-2008, 09:35 AM
He's a fool of epic proportions!

Hey! Ocho Stinko! You are a dumb-***!

BlitzburghRockCity
08-30-2008, 10:59 AM
He's a fool of epic proportions!

Hey! Ocho Stinko! You are a dumb-***!

that's about the size of it right there...I mean seriously how full of yourself do you have to be to do something this retarded! What an ***!! :evilshake:

BlitzburghNation
08-30-2008, 11:03 AM
:bigfinger: Ocho :moon: Hole,,,,,,,

Heard this on sirius & had to :haha: This idiot is so full of himself !

Gettysburgh_Steel
08-30-2008, 11:19 AM
He may be retarded,but i can't help but to laugh at his stupidity.I actually find him amusing.Wonder which one of our d-backs is on his list to burn this year??????????????LOL

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-30-2008, 11:25 AM
What a dumb ****ing.......

roosterray
08-30-2008, 11:35 AM
Chad is a hated Bengal - but however a challenge to the system.

You can't advertise yourself with a nickname. So go out and make the nickname legal. Way to push the envelope for the No Fun league.

How frickin creative is that?

Willie should get FAST added to his name. Or Ben add BIG to his name, then you can put it on your jersey and the league has to buck up and deal until they make it against the rules.

Whether you hate him or just respect his game, You have to understand that these PLAYAS will constantly find a way to put the STREET into football. Grow the F up and just play the game and let the players entertain just like it was meant to be. I think the celebration after tackling a guy after a first down is ridiculous. the first down celebration do need to go. But after a touchdown - have at it. If you feel like your shown up, keep them out of the end zone.

:nahnah:

Silverback 92
08-30-2008, 11:49 AM
maybe 85 should have just changed his name to "attention seeking freak who must have been ignored as a child" or would that be to long

JensK
08-30-2008, 11:56 AM
maybe 85 should have just changed his name to "attention seeking freak who must have been ignored as a child" or would that be to long

asfwmhbiaac its not much longer than Ocho Cinco :P

TampaSteelGirl
08-30-2008, 12:46 PM
Did anyone ever tell him he's black??? He's not even spanish!!!!!! He sucks so he has to get his attention by changing his name because he needs a diversion from having a sucky year with the Bengals!!!!

THE GUY IS THE SKIDMARK ON THE UNDERPANTS OF SOCIETY!!! :whatever:

yinzer
08-30-2008, 01:23 PM
OCHO STINKO

steelcityrockers
08-30-2008, 02:44 PM
What is funniest in my opinion, is that in spanish 85 is ochenta y cinco. He is really is a moron.

Stairwayto7
08-30-2008, 03:12 PM
I think its ridiculous. Especially when you know that you coach and teammates hated already. Its all about Chad though. I think they should trade him to us, and we`ll change his number, then after he changes his name we`ll cut him, and so on, and so on.

jpele
08-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Chad Javon Eight Five. If he wanted to be eighty five, I believe it would have been: ochenta y cinco

yinzer
08-30-2008, 05:06 PM
goes to show how much control lewis has...

Bombhunter
09-01-2008, 11:17 AM
I hope he gets cut or traded and winds up on a team where 85 is already taken... I'm sure he'll have to pay through the nose to get the number.

SteelerBee43
09-01-2008, 12:50 PM
OCHO DUMB-ASSO...http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/dogpoundbrenda/emoticons/thlmaosmiley.gifhttp://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p125/dogpoundbrenda/emoticons/emoticons-1240.gif

Ambridge
09-01-2008, 07:33 PM
Can Chad become any more Dysfunctional on an already Dysfunctional team??

I think the Bengals go into full blown melt-down this year and I wouldn't be surprised if Marvin Lewis is gone before the season is over.

BengalBrian
09-02-2008, 01:23 AM
You know.. As much as an asswipe as I think COC (no longer CJ) is.. I think this name change thing is hilarious...

I mean.. Think of the headlines now.. They cant just keep using Johnson.. That is REALLY not his name anymore.. I hate the dude more than some of you guys I bet now.. But damn.. Its funny..

lol

ToothAche
09-02-2008, 09:14 AM
If you abbreviate Ocho Cinco, you get O.C., as in that show with nothing but stupid pretend drama. Coincidence? I think not. Also, if you unscramble the letters in Ocho Cinco, you get the words Coin Cooch, No this isnt an alternative name for the AntiChrist, which I initially thought. However if you Google Coin Cooch, you are taken to a site that has many Cooch brand coin purses of hidious colors and prints. Hmm? Almost as if the sole intention of these Cooch Coin purses was to be flamboyant and to collect money. I rest my case your Honor!

memphissteelergirl
09-02-2008, 10:08 AM
Ocho Stupido....

TampaSteelGirl
09-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Chad Javon Eight Five. If he wanted to be eighty five, I believe it would have been: ochenta y cinco

Exactly!!!!!!! He's a moron!