PDA

View Full Version : I don't care what happens, we're still the STEELERS !!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-10-2006, 05:15 PM
Sitting here watching NFLN and exerpts from BC's press conference. We're still a good team, we're still the Steelers, and we have more pride than anybody else in our boys and our city !

It's time for the fans to rally around our guys, if you're going to the game, scream and cheer like you've never scream and cheered before ! We've done enough griping and bitching already this season, now its time to look forward to the Chiefs and get behind our guys more than ever.

Im DAMN proud to be a Steeler fan, a Never say die Steeler fan ! No matter what the record we bleed black n gold forever !!!!!

:towelwave: :tt02: :cope: :towelwave: :tt02: :cope: :towelwave: :tt02: :cope: :towelwave: :tt02: :cope: :towelwave: :tt02: :cope:

PITT23
10-10-2006, 05:18 PM
Agreed to the fullest extent. I remember last year at the Bears game, we may have been skdding but the fans supported the team and they won. That win turned into momentum for a great push at making the playoffs and eventually led to SB XL. What Im saying is, one great game can turn a season around in a snap.

House of Steel
10-10-2006, 05:18 PM
OH MAN!!! YOU GOT ME FIRED UP!!! I can't wait to go to Cleveland Browns Stadium and raise HOLY HELL on the Browns Fans and tell the NFL LOOK OUT BROTHERS!!! THE STEELERS ARE BACK TO TERRORIZE THE LEAGUE!!! HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO. HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO.

:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave: :towelwave:

Steelerlyn
10-10-2006, 06:11 PM
There is noone who agrees more than I do. With the year they brought us last year, I don't kinow why anyone is even having 2nd thoughts. I am genuinely concerned about Ben as a person and his health, to hell with football, these guys are my family, their well being comes first with me.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-10-2006, 06:41 PM
It just makes me damn proud to be a Steeler fan no matter what happens on the field. We aren't any bandwagon jumping, panzy ***, turn on your team, fans around here. We stick together !!

We may be going through a rough stretch but now is the time to ban together and show the league what we're made of !

AZ_Steeler
10-10-2006, 07:50 PM
:tt02: Couldn't have said it any better TG!! :tt02:

These are the times when I am still proud to show my colors, I never lose the the faith and I was believe!

:towelwave:

These are the times though that seperate the true fans from the bandwagoners though :bigthumb:

SteelersWoman
10-11-2006, 06:20 AM
Congrats on your new baby AZ! :tt02:

floodcitygirl
10-11-2006, 10:36 AM
I AM, Have ALWAYS been, and will ALWAYS be a Steeler Fan! Not a losing season and certainly not a few lost games will ever change that! This Sunday boys...let's get it done!!!!! :tt02:

House of Steel
10-11-2006, 10:53 AM
Is wearing my Bettis Jersey proudly, Wearing my Steelers Sweatshirt proudly, and displaying that awesome Yellow Flag and Terrible Towel proudly in my window. STEELERS ALL THE WAY AND BLEEDING BLACK N GOLD!!!!