PDA

View Full Version : Another great performance from the Browns today...

Troyisabeast_43
08-23-2008, 05:56 PM
They have given up points on all 3 possesions so far today against the Detroit Lions and are letting old man Jon Kitna drive up and down the field on them and just gave up a 35 yard TD run I believe to Kevin Smith and trail 13-0 in the 2nd quarter. Brady Quinn is starting today and looks horrible so far and has one first down the entire first half. I know preseason football does not mean much at all but so far the Browns have looked completely awful pretty much in every single game especially in the first half when the starters are playing.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-23-2008, 06:03 PM
They have given up points on all 3 possesions so far today against the Detroit Lions and are letting old man Jon Kitna drive up and down the field on them and just gave up a 35 yard TD run I believe to Kevin Smith and trail 13-0 in the 2nd quarter. Brady Quinn is starting today and looks horrible so far and has one first down the entire first half. I know preseason football does not mean much at all but so far the Browns have looked completely awful pretty much in every single game especially in the first half when the starters are playing.

Pre-season doesn't mean much....But still a young team for the most part which the Browns are doesn't want to start out like this....even if its pre-season.......The Browns start out the season with two really tough games against the Cowboys and Steelers.....I'm sure they wanted some momentum heading into those games......I'm thrilled that the Browns are shitting the bed yet again this pre-season....:lol:

Stairwayto7
08-23-2008, 09:49 PM
One quarter down, and we ain`t playing much better. our offense is boring tonight. Not terrible just boring

dawgs
08-23-2008, 09:50 PM
Pre-season doesn't mean much....But still a young team for the most part which the Browns are doesn't want to start out like this....even if its pre-season.......The Browns start out the season with two really tough games against the Cowboys and Steelers.....I'm sure they wanted some momentum heading into those games......I'm thrilled that the Browns are shiatting the bed yet again this pre-season....:lol:

This game is a throw away. ready for the list of people who did not play?? its a long one.

starters out:
pool
jones
willie
peek
tucker
Ewards
DA
jamal lewis

plus rucker, heidan, kasper left after making his first catch. Hit in head pretty hard.

but some good news.
-alex hall played great. He was in the backfield just about every play.
-Quinn looked only ok. but look at the injury list. Thats all his weapons.
-winslow also played good.
- SHAUN ROGERS BABY!! he was insane, they got nothin with him out there.
- corey williams also a nice game.

Stairwayto7
08-23-2008, 10:07 PM
This game is a throw away. ready for the list of people who did not play?? its a long one.

starters out:
pool
jones
willie
peek
tucker
Ewards
DA
jamal lewis

plus rucker, heidan, kasper left after making his first catch. Hit in head pretty hard.

but some good news.

You can keep Willie Mc on that list, i really believe his tank is empty, nothing to add on the field

SteelersfaninPhilly
08-23-2008, 10:37 PM

starters out:
pool
jones
willie
peek
tucker
Ewards
DA
jamal lewis

but some good news.

Not that impressive of a list.

dawgs
08-23-2008, 11:15 PM
Not that impressive of a list.

Ewards- probowler
DA- probowler
lewis- probowler
tucker- a very good OL men key man to.
jones- should have been a probowler
pool- young talented SS
heidan- one of the better blocking TEs in the game. also decent hands.
rucker- great talented TE. was chris daniels man target.
peek- surpose to help get a pass rush.
willie- he is still ok at stopping the run, but can also help the young guys alot. If he is hurt for a long time, vets don't even show up to practice.

all serve a purpose. you can't denie that. How the hell is Ewards not impressive?? omg. He's a game changer by himself.

yinzer
08-24-2008, 01:22 AM
Ewards- probowler
DA- probowler
lewis- probowler
pool- young talented SS
willie- he is still ok at stopping the run, but can also help the young guys alot. If he is hurt for a long time, vets don't even show up to practice.

all serve a purpose. you can't denie that. How the hell is Ewards not impressive?? omg. He's a game changer by himself.

everybody except your first three went to the pro bowl. the rest suck and don't matter because it's your opinion. you guys are 0-3 in the pre season. i know you say it doesn't matter because it is pre season but the clowns are still the clowns and we will own them yet another year. just accept it.

HUNT4SEVEN
08-24-2008, 01:40 AM
The browns suck they will start 0-2 mark my words:clap:, that over paided defense looks like crap:hilarious: LOL, they suck, they have no d.b's an shaun rogers will be out by mid season with knee problems, is it 2 early 2 say maybe next cleveland fans?:yellowthumb::bunny::banana::cope::tt02::will ybs::hilarious::clap:

dawgs
08-24-2008, 10:23 AM
everybody except your first three went to the pro bowl. the rest suck and don't matter because it's your opinion. you guys are 0-3 in the pre season. i know you say it doesn't matter because it is pre season but the clowns are still the clowns and we will own them yet another year. just accept it.

OPPPSSS!!!! I forgot about the most important player.

josh cribbs- probowler. out

well sean jones in my eyes was in the probowl last season. Because even u guys admitted that troy has not been good in sometime now. There was no reason He should have been there.

so thats 5 PROBOWLERS OUT. plus alot of other key players.

preseason means nothing, def when your entire team is out.

washington went into there game 3-0 in preseason the other day. and lost 47-3 to carolina. preseason means nothing.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

The browns suck they will start 0-2 mark my words:clap:, that over paided defense looks like crap:hilarious: LOL, they suck, they have no d.b's an shaun rogers will be out by mid season with knee problems, is it 2 early 2 say maybe next cleveland fans?:yellowthumb::bunny::banana::cope::tt02::will ybs::hilarious::clap:

they overpaid the DL and it looks good. just can't cover anybody.
I hope the god we pick up ty law, yes He's old but atleast can do somethnig. If not him then somebody else.

yinzer
08-24-2008, 10:24 AM
OPPPSSS!!!! I forgot about the most important player.

josh cribbs- probowler. out

well sean jones in my eyes was in the probowl last season. Because even u guys admitted that troy has not been good in sometime now. There was no reason He should have been there.

so thats 5 PROBOWLERS OUT. plus alot of other key players.

preseason means nothing, def when your entire team is out.

washington went into there game 3-0 in preseason the other day. and lost 47-3 to carolina. preseason means nothing.

who ever "admitted" troy wasn't good????? this has nothing to do with troy or the stillers. it has to do with the stains sucking. that's all. stop projecting your anger for your own shiatty team onto us winners. by the way, pre-season DOES mean something. it's the OUTCOME that doesn't.

dawgs
08-24-2008, 10:28 AM
who ever "admitted" troy wasn't good????? this has nothing to do with troy or the stillers. it has to do with the stains sucking. that's all. stop projecting your anger for your own shiatty team onto us winners. by the way, pre-season DOES mean something. it's the OUTCOME that doesn't.

only means something for the young guys trying to make a name for them selfs. nothing more.

I watched alittle of the steelers game. Ben was running for his life most the time. mybe u guys should worry about that more then what the browns are doing.

yinzer
08-24-2008, 10:37 AM
only means something for the young guys trying to make a name for them selfs. nothing more.

I watched alittle of the steelers game. Ben was running for his life most the time. mybe u guys should worry about that more then what the browns are doing.

this thread is about how terrible the stains are. if you want to talk about ben scrambling, then start a different thread. i'd be more than happy to mind **** you there as well.

dawgs
08-24-2008, 10:54 AM
this thread is about how terrible the stains are. if you want to talk about ben scrambling, then start a different thread. i'd be more than happy to mind **** you there as well.

lol, Listin to you say Ewards, cribbs sucks. Your a complete moron. You should really learn some sports, then come back and try to mind **** me. Right now, you not even close. your just a waste. Go get a life bud. jackass.

meow out.

PsychoWard
08-24-2008, 11:23 AM
What really sucked was browns hyped up o Line! you talk about ben running for his life what about Brady?????

steelcityrockers
08-24-2008, 12:49 PM
If they were going to sign Ty Law it probably would have been earlier. His price is too much for them anyway, at least that is what Phil Savage has said. Their DLine does look pretty good.

yinzer
08-24-2008, 01:37 PM
lol, Listin to you say Ewards, cribbs sucks. Your a complete moron. You should really learn some sports, then come back and try to mind **** me. Right now, you not even close. your just a waste. Go get a life bud. jackass.

meow out.

NO. WRONG. never said either of those two sucked. i said THE CLEVELAND BROWNS sucked. you don't have to accept or like it. it's just the way it is.

dawgs
08-24-2008, 02:34 PM
NO. WRONG. never said either of those two sucked. i said THE CLEVELAND BROWNS sucked. you don't have to accept or like it. it's just the way it is.

hate to tell you something. but Ewards and cribbs are on the browns.

The OL was not that bad. there still missing tucker who is a key part on the right side, hadnot is not getting the job done. Brady was pretty much playing with trash. hubbard, sanders, hill, legget. nobody could get open or make a play.

Before I make my judgement about the browns. i wanna see there starters play. would make since right?

what are your guys impression of rogers?? He just destroyed the line. 5 tackles. He loves the 3-4.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

If they were going to sign Ty Law it probably would have been earlier. His price is too much for them anyway, at least that is what Phil Savage has said. Their DLine does look pretty good.

the longer he goes unsigned, the lower his price will go down. He will also see the browns could use his help. Also crennel and willie mac are good friends with him.

Im just saying i would like to get him, He could help alot. So if another team signs him i dont wanna hear, ''ooooooooo what happened with the browns getting ty law''.

Black@Gold Forever32
08-24-2008, 02:57 PM

There is plenty of us Steelers fans that are worried about Ben running for his life....There is constant bitching about the OL on this site.....:lol:

But still you have to remember that this is a Steelers site dawgs...Of course there is going to be threads about the Browns when they lose a pre-season game or a regular season and us Steelers fans are going to have fun with it....

Same thing happens on Browns sites about the Steelers and I understand that and I'm fine with it....When Batch went down some Browns fans posted on dawgbones.com that the Steelers were screwed since they lost their best QB.....:lol: That statement right there is no different then the posts in this thread....Its what rival fans do....

If you want to talk real football then start a thread....I'm always willing to discuss football....But I also like to have fun on a message board and thats what these kind of threads are all about...

Stairwayto7
08-24-2008, 03:32 PM

The OL was not that bad. there still missing tucker who is a key part on the right side, hadnot is not getting the job done. Brady was pretty much playing with trash. hubbard, sanders, hill, legget. nobody could get open or make a play.

Before I make my judgement about the browns. i wanna see there starters play. would make since right?

what are your guys impression of rogers?? He just destroyed the line. 5 tackles. He loves the 3-4.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

the longer he goes unsigned, the lower his price will go down. He will also see the browns could use his help. Also crennel and willie mac are good friends with him.

Im just saying i would like to get him, He could help alot. So if another team signs him i dont wanna hear, ''ooooooooo what happened with the browns getting ty law''.

Ty Law is done! We were hoping last year that the Steelers would pick him up, because he was sitting around with no bidders all summer long, a former pro bowl player that nobody is interested in three straight season, makes you wonder. Hell the Steelers gave him a work out last summer, and said no. And he wanted to come to Pittsburgh and finish his career in Pittsburgh in front of his hometown fans. He`ll get picked up eventually, but he is done.

steelcityrockers
08-24-2008, 03:34 PM
Eh, he is still decent. He is nowhere near as athletic as he used to be (obviously) but he can get by with smarts and knowledge of the game.

Stairwayto7
08-24-2008, 03:39 PM
Ewards- probowler
DA- probowler
lewis- probowler
pool- young talented SS

DA was out, but he isn`t the future anyway.

In my opinion, and I didn`t watch it live I saw some this morning.

Brady C-, not impressed, nothing really down field, dink and dunk.

O-line second straight lack luster performance.

D- was exposed deep again, and Detroit pulled Kitna, both receivers and two linemen, late in the first quarter. Unusual for the third preseason game

D-line looked alright

ST - can`t grade without Cribbs

SteelerSteve
08-24-2008, 06:44 PM
DA was out, but he isn`t the future anyway.

In my opinion, and I didn`t watch it live I saw some this morning.

Brady C-, not impressed, nothing really down field, dink and dunk.

O-line second straight lack luster performance.

D- was exposed deep again, and Detroit pulled Kitna, both receivers and two linemen, late in the first quarter. Unusual for the third preseason game

D-line looked alright

ST - can`t grade without Cribbs Yeah, Browns are gonna get lit up by the boys the first game of the season. Cowboys are looking tough this year. Then they gotta play Pitt, who will annhilate their O-line and beat them into submission. Browns are definitley starting out 0-2.

Stlrs4Life
08-24-2008, 07:12 PM
DA was a pro bowl pick only due to the fact of Brady or who ever was hurt and didn't get to the Pro Bowl.

But anyways, I don't take much out of these pre season games.

Ambridge
08-24-2008, 07:46 PM
Heard on Sirius NFL Radio yesterday that some of the Browns players might be reading too many of the pre-season "Press Clippings" about possibly winning the AFC North and making some noise in the Playoffs.

I hope those stupid Brownies and all of their delusional fans keep reading those newspapers that keep telling them how good they are.....believing that kind of stuff is usually a Kiss of Death.

PsychoWard
08-24-2008, 08:14 PM

the O line was not that bad??? you are the only browns fan that has said that!!!! i live in cleveland and the fans that i talk to can't believe how bad the O line looked!!! you must have watched a different game!! and i find it funny that you refer the back ups to "trash". he still had kellen and stalworth to throw to and if you are a browns fan he is the next best thing!!! so quit making excuesses for the fact the your team still sucks!!!

yinzer
08-25-2008, 10:01 AM
Yeah, Browns are gonna get lit up by the boys the first game of the season. Cowboys are looking tough this year. Then they gotta play Pitt, who will annhilate their O-line and beat them into submission. Browns are definitley starting out 0-2.

yep. gonna be sweet! :tt02:

MPYOUNG33
08-25-2008, 10:24 AM
I'm still baffled why Browns fans are posting on a Steelers website. They must not have a site of their own.

yinzer
08-25-2008, 10:36 AM
I'm still baffled why Browns fans are posting on a Steelers website. They must not have a site of their own.

i guess they're trying to convince us of something...

steelerschick1220
08-25-2008, 01:25 PM
Let the little Browns fans play. It is hilarious to see their pathetic attempts to convince us all of their teams greatness. It will be even funnier when reality bites them and they start out 0-2. Dallas will pass all over them and we will beat them into submission like we always do.

I have watched the Browns and Bengals on MNF and my sis was watching a Ravens game last night. I have to say that all three of out north opponets suck. Like, big time. We are clearly the best team in this divison.

SteelerSteve
08-25-2008, 04:11 PM
Yeah, we really are the only truly good team. I'll say the Browns were an above average team at best last year, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt coming into this year but I know for a fact that they will completely fail against the tough schedule this year.

Stairwayto7
08-25-2008, 08:39 PM
From the cleveland writers

Grossi's take: Browns open second half with the bulk of first-teamers in on offense against Lions' backups. Geez, if they can't take it in now. ... Quinn's pass on third down for Stallworth is poor. On fourth-and-2, Quinn rushes throw vs. blitz and Jerome Harrison drops it. ... Browns' second-team secondary plays deeper than the starters. Back-to-back completions of 21 and 17 yards. ... Chase Pittman makes a good stop of Brian Calhoun on third-and-1 at the 8. ... Ken Dorsey comes on with 5:14 left in the quarter. ... Two immediate penalties on the second-team offensive line. ... Calhoun blasts through the Browns' defensive right side for a 40-yard run. ... Orlovsky's 7-yard TD pass to Brandon Middleton makes it 26-6, Lions.

Cabot's take: Quinn got nailed against after a throw, this time by a linebacker blasting right up the middle. The Browns gave him the hook after that and they're lucky he emerged unscathed. Kevin Kasper finally made it back onto the field after missing most of camp with a pulled hamstring, but got knocked out of the game with head and neck injuries. It'll be hard for Kasper to make the roster now, and the Browns are not in great shape at receiver behind Braylon Edwards and Donte Stallworth.

steelerschick1220
08-25-2008, 08:50 PM
My sis actually said that it was a blessing when the Ravens offense wasn't on the field. The Browns and Bengals have just been really bad on both sides of the ball. Browns may very well be starting out 0-4. The fans in Cleveland will be suicidal by that point.

dawgs
08-25-2008, 11:09 PM

every team has 5+ sites.

Once again, the injuries are really bad right now. Half the team is out. Most are key players 2. I also can't blame the OL like alot of people are. With the key weapons out, teams can pick us a part like any team missing there starting RB, WR's, RG, QB etc.. would.
Quinn also had to hold the ball for way to long. (with the lack of play makers)

Its unfair, and shows the lack of knowledge to judge the browns or any team on a preseason game. Let alone when that team is missing 7-8 starters and 12-13 guys combined.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

The fans in Cleveland will be suicidal by that point.

???? have u been gone for the past 7-8 years? the browns have been bad up until last season. So the suicidal fans would be dead by now.

TampaSteelGirl
08-26-2008, 10:15 AM
We have injuries as well......Your entire team isn't out! Bad thing for you is, you don't even have backup? If your starters get hurt you guys are in bad shape for the rest of the year!!! You can't say when your starters are back and healthy, you'll be fine. You need backups and it looks like aren't quite up to par. It will be interesting to see this year, yes we have our problems but I think they are minimal compared to the rest of our division. Saturday night during our game with the Vikings the commentators were saying we have the hardest schedule (we always do) but we should do well anyway, once the Browns get a hard schedule and can knock these good teams out then i'll believe they are for real. Sorry...

dawgs
08-26-2008, 12:08 PM
We have injuries as well......Your entire team isn't out! Bad thing for you is, you don't even have backup? If your starters get hurt you guys are in bad shape for the rest of the year!!! You can't say when your starters are back and healthy, you'll be fine. You need backups and it looks like aren't quite up to par. It will be interesting to see this year, yes we have our problems but I think they are minimal compared to the rest of our division. Saturday night during our game with the Vikings the commentators were saying we have the hardest schedule (we always do) but we should do well anyway, once the Browns get a hard schedule and can knock these good teams out then i'll believe they are for real. Sorry...

The backups are at SS, FS, LOLB(3rd string) QB, WR's, RG, returner, RB, missing #2 and #3 TE's.

NO TEAM would be good with that many backups. If browns only had 1 or 2 backups out there then thats no big deal, but thats not the case now is it.

let me correct you. IF ANY TEAM have 5-6 backups starting on both sides of the ball, they are in trouble.

Nobody knows who has the hardest schedule. Because the good teams can flop, bad teams from last season could be real good. Thats the NFL. The ''experts'' just go by what the teams did last season. But last season is not this season.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

From the cleveland writers

Grossi's take: Browns open second half with the bulk of first-teamers in on offense against Lions' backups..

You need to get your info from another guy, this dudes a moron. who were the first teamers out there??

the OL did come back out. But no Ewards, cribbs, DA, lewis, winslow, heidan, tucker, vickers(only played alittle in 1st half, coming off injury) joe J won't be back until week 6. interrested to know the bulk of guys.

Every team have moron writers, and grossi is are's.

Stairwayto7
08-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Don`t know much about grossi , but I do know that he has been a browns beat writer for along time. I thought he was alot more respected/

dawgs
08-26-2008, 02:11 PM
Don`t know much about grossi , but I do know that he has been a browns beat writer for along time. I thought he was alot more respected/

He has been around for awhile. But is known as the local idiot. who talks out his butt. as you can see but that dumb comment. does browns training camp daily. :nono: much have been cheap. He is a guy who will be like '' cribbs is the best returner in the game'' then 2 days later he will say hester is.

Zach jackson, bruce drennen(although very weird), mary kay. they are very good. Alot others, but can't think of them right off the top of my head.

steelerschick1220
08-26-2008, 02:19 PM
Dawgs........when I said the fans would be suicidal, I mean the current, living breathing fans. The fans that are expecting great things from this team this year. Like a Super Bowl and sweeping the Steelers. Those people are going to be suicidal because they are going to get pulled back down to earth very quickly. And yes, I know that the Browns have been in this vortex of suckitude for quite some time now. And I don't see them getting out of it anytime soon.

dawgs
08-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Dawgs........when I said the fans would be suicidal, I mean the current, living breathing fans. The fans that are expecting great things from this team this year. Like a Super Bowl and sweeping the Steelers. Those people are going to be suicidal because they are going to get pulled back down to earth very quickly. And yes, I know that the Browns have been in this vortex of suckitude for quite some time now. And I don't see them getting out of it anytime soon.

one again, we are use to losing.

Captcoolhand
08-26-2008, 02:28 PM
He has been around for awhile. But is known as the local idiot. who talks out his butt. as you can see but that dumb comment. does browns training camp daily. :nono: much have been cheap. He is a guy who will be like '' cribbs is the best returner in the game'' then 2 days later he will say hester is.

Zach jackson, bruce drennen(although very weird), mary kay. they are very good. Alot others, but can't think of them right off the top of my head.
tell the truth, you're a Kenny Rodda(who ever you spell it) fan....:lol:

steelerschick1220
08-26-2008, 02:36 PM
one again, we are use to losing.

I know you are. But some of your fans are expecting losing to be a thing of the past and they will be in for quite a shock when the season starts. Do you get what I am trying to say?

TampaSteelGirl
08-27-2008, 01:23 PM
On the Sirius Blitz this morning they said the Browns will only win the max of 8 games,and that Pittsburgh will definatley take the division and we'll only have to win 9 games to do it!! Smart guys!!! :tt02:

livingthrudying
08-27-2008, 02:16 PM
Browns are still the browns. Trust me when i say you will see this team implode from a QB controversey sometime this year. i love how one lucky season and all of a suddenthey are the poster child for success. they do good this year and i will start to cut them some slack, but anyone is capable of having a good season, consistency is what makes a great team.

$teelersRule
08-27-2008, 04:17 PM
once they start out 0-2 then they will start to realize they are not all the media built them up to be. then they will finish the season with like 5 maybe 6 wins. steelers take this devision they just have too much talent on both sides of the ball. if the OL plays just average we should have one of the best offenses in the league and the D should only be better with wood and timmons on the field. :cope:

dawgs
08-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Browns are still the browns. Trust me when i say you will see this team implode from a QB controversey sometime this year. i love how one lucky season and all of a suddenthey are the poster child for success. they do good this year and i will start to cut them some slack, but anyone is capable of having a good season, consistency is what makes a great team.

This is why steeler fans are know for being stupid and unable to hold conversations with them. "the browns won't win cuz there the browns"". That is just stupid. If the browns can get some guys back and stay healthy, they will be good. Bottom line.

kenny rodda? Not sure who that is.

Stairwayto7
08-27-2008, 07:15 PM
This is why steeler fans are know for being stupid and unable to hold conversations with them. "the browns won't win cuz there the browns"". That is just stupid. If the browns can get some guys back and stay healthy, they will be good. Bottom line.

kenny rodda? Not sure who that is.

1.Since you always speak facts! Where is it that you read Steelers fans are stupid?
2. Who is stupid here anyway, us for listening to you?

3. "the browns won't win cuz there the browns"". This is a good assessment, some teams have to start believing in themselves to win, I don`t think your team has done enough to justify a change. Your team from what I`ve seen so far, lacks enthusiasm. They starting to believe that they weren`t as good as projected. Its not that big of deal, not every team can be descent, good and great, year after year. Soem teams just get into the rut of being the bottom feeders.

4. Kenny Rodda is another browns radio announcer, you seem to disagree here with all the cleveland writers and announcers, maybe you just a homer. Yep thats it!

[AutoMerged Post Below]
This next quote was taken from Plain Dealer. com , from a browns fan, that truly knows his football.

Tony

Browns are way overrated...here's why.
1. They played the easiest schedule last year and STILL didn't make the playoffs
2. This year they have one of the toughest schedules...combine first reason and second reason and you have a rescipe for a disaster season.
3. Preseason has been a disaster (don't brush it off)....I lived in Denver the last 5 yrs (moved back here in May) and last year the Bronco's were 0-4 in preseason, but everyone said once the season starts it will be different...guess what, the whole season turned out to be a reflection of the preseason. No defense and poor offense
4. Browns will be lucky to go 7-9 at BEST. Everyone will be gunning for them.
5. Pittsburgh will win this division going away.
6. Am I negative, NO. No I just been around a long time and this team isn't as could as you all are making them. Yes I am a Browns,Indians,OSU and YSU fan for over 50 years.

dawgs
08-27-2008, 07:22 PM
1.Since you always speak facts! Where is it that you read Steelers fans are stupid?
2. Who is stupid here anyway, us for listening to you?

3. "the browns won't win cuz there the browns"". This is a good assessment, some teams have to start believing in themselves to win, I don`t think your team has done enough to justify a change. Your team from what I`ve seen so far, lacks enthusiasm. They starting to believe that they weren`t as good as projected. Its not that big of deal, not every team can be descent, good and great, year after year. Soem teams just get into the rut of being the bottom feeders.

4. Kenny Rodda is another browns radio announcer, you seem to disagree here with all the cleveland writers and announcers, maybe you just a homer. Yep thats it!

1. In this forum there is a topic about voting for the best fans. in there i put a link of a website who picked the best fans. respectable website to. They say its impossible to hold a conversation with steeler fans. check it out.

2. well the browns have not always been real bad. Browns won't win cuz there the browns is just stupid. "Thats like me saying the steelers cant win without cheating. take anyones knee out lately''?.

3. Browns are not playing with enthusiasm that is right. Because the browns are not even playing. 9 starters are out.

4. Im pretty sure grossi is not the only sports writer in cleveland. He is the only one I really hate.

also just some random thoughts. I heard Ty law was in talks with the browns. Not saying we will sign him, cuz he does want alot of money. But the talks are pretty serious now. He can help alot, considering we dont have much there now. At very least he gives us depth and a good teacher.

hey stinky to your second point.

name the 9 injured starters on the denver team last season during preseason. thx.
Sorry but this preseason does not say how the browns will play this season. Ewards, DA, lewis, peak, willie, jones, mybe tucker will be realy for the season opener. that will be a huge boast. duh.

Stairwayto7
08-27-2008, 08:32 PM
Dear Dawgs,

How does it feel to be owned? The Steelers are in your head, and in your teams head. I talk to browns fans everyday, and eveyone says " this is the year, we`re going to beat the Steelers". Wow, original, never heard that before. Steelers fans talk playoffs and SuperBowl potential, browns fans talk beating the Steelers. that is your SuperBowl. We are so in your head that you keep coming back here, you keep coming back because you I hope that there is a slim chance that you team might beat our team. Thats why your really here, it become more obvious everyday. Ask anybody here, we see browns fans that find our site every pre season. Where were you last year, or the year before, or the year before? Your the homer, you talk out of your a$$, nothing to back it up. Your team won 9 games against weak teams, and one mediocre team. Big deal.

Will we win every game against the browns forever, No, its inevitable that you will win eventually, but not this year. We don`t have the greatest team, but we match up very well against your team. We will dominate your defense, and your offense will score against our but not like we will against your. Also you will be out coached.

Everyone hated Romeo last year, now he beats a few minor league teams and he gets an extension. And you guys are loving the teddy bear.

Prediction: Steelers 2-0 against the Shiat hole.

Now as for you, get out your proactive, kiss your mom good night, and take an extra sock to bed. Its past curfew.

I know your the toughest guy on the internet, wow you really are. So feel free, since you live in NE Ohio, stop down at Tower City and the Renisance Hotel this weekend and introduce yourself. im Glenn I`ll be at the Gaspari Nutrition booth, I`ll leave you a free youth ticket at the door, so that you wont have to borrow $35 off your mommy for the North Americands Pro BodyBuilding Championships
Or Oct.4 I`ll be at Mr.Ohio Bodybuilding Championships in Lakewood, Gaspari.
Or if its more convient, I`ll be at GNC`s all over NE Ohio, the entire month of Oct. I`ll give you that schedule. Parmatown mall, Mayfield , Beachwood, Mentor , Chardon, and more just pick a GNC, I`ll give you a free Vyotech Nutrition bottle, since the supplements are for adults only.
Ot I

ejsteeler
08-27-2008, 09:38 PM
dawgs, I'm sorry man. It must be horrible to be a clowns fan. I personally promise not to shove our superior team down your throat anymore. However, I can't speak for the rest of Steeler Nation. :yesnod:

dawgs
08-27-2008, 11:05 PM
Dear Dawgs,

How does it feel to be owned? The Steelers are in your head, and in your teams head. I talk to browns fans everyday, and eveyone says " this is the year, we`re going to beat the Steelers". Wow, original, never heard that before. Steelers fans talk playoffs and SuperBowl potential, browns fans talk beating the Steelers. that is your SuperBowl. We are so in your head that you keep coming back here, you keep coming back because you I hope that there is a slim chance that you team might beat our team. Thats why your really here, it become more obvious everyday. Ask anybody here, we see browns fans that find our site every pre season. Where were you last year, or the year before, or the year before? Your the homer, you talk out of your a$$, nothing to back it up. Your team won 9 games against weak teams, and one mediocre team. Big deal.

Will we win every game against the browns forever, No, its inevitable that you will win eventually, but not this year. We don`t have the greatest team, but we match up very well against your team. We will dominate your defense, and your offense will score against our but not like we will against your. Also you will be out coached.

Everyone hated Romeo last year, now he beats a few minor league teams and he gets an extension. And you guys are loving the teddy bear.

Prediction: Steelers 2-0 against the Shiat hole.

Now as for you, get out your proactive, kiss your mom good night, and take an extra sock to bed. Its past curfew.

I know your the toughest guy on the internet, wow you really are. So feel free, since you live in NE Ohio, stop down at Tower City and the Renisance Hotel this weekend and introduce yourself. im Glenn I`ll be at the Gaspari Nutrition booth, I`ll leave you a free youth ticket at the door, so that you wont have to borrow $35 off your mommy for the North Americands Pro BodyBuilding Championships
Or Oct.4 I`ll be at Mr.Ohio Bodybuilding Championships in Lakewood, Gaspari.
Or if its more convient, I`ll be at GNC`s all over NE Ohio, the entire month of Oct. I`ll give you that schedule. Parmatown mall, Mayfield , Beachwood, Mentor , Chardon, and more just pick a GNC, I`ll give you a free Vyotech Nutrition bottle, since the supplements are for adults only.
Ot I

Im not reading at that crap. I glanced threw it real quick.

I did see the part where u want me to stop by your hotel room. I think ill pass on that, Not really into that sort of stuff. Im not judging you by any means, Just not what im into.

Never once said I was a tough guy. I stay in shape and all, and I do look good. But not a violent person and never said I was. But I like how u followed that by saying your a big body builder and stuff. nice:yellowthumb:

Also sports will never get to me. There are alot more inportant things in life like friends and family. Then to be crying, or getting ''owned'' in sports. If that makes you feel good to say that, then great job man.

also the main person in control of this site should really think about what kind of people they want in here. People who just wanna talk about sports, or people who wanna threaten other people. i have said times before, If im not welcomed here, then ban me. But threats should not be accepted.

:clap:

TampaSteelGirl
08-28-2008, 02:32 PM
Everyone is welcome here on this board, we are all not always going to agree especially if your a fan of another team but you are as welcome as anyone on this board.

ejsteeler
08-28-2008, 02:50 PM
Yeah, what she said....you lowly clowns fan you.....:nahnah:

dawgs
08-28-2008, 03:24 PM
I could careless who agrees with me. But lets keep the threats away. No need for that.

[AutoMerged Post Below]
something else that I think is so funny. You guys always talk about how the browns only worry about beating the steelers right?? But you guys are the one's with clevestinks as a name, avator, singature and everything.

If you don't vote for obama, does that make you a racist?

ejsteeler
08-28-2008, 03:46 PM
:scratch:

TampaSteelGirl
08-28-2008, 04:08 PM
I could careless who agrees with me. But lets keep the threats away. No need for that.

[AutoMerged Post Below]
something else that I think is so funny. You guys always talk about how the browns only worry about beating the steelers right?? But you guys are the one's with clevestinks as a name, avator, singature and everything.

If you don't vote for obama, does that make you a racist?

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT?????? :thinking:

ejsteeler
08-28-2008, 04:09 PM
that's what I said...that's what I said......:lol:

Stairwayto7
08-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Im not reading at that crap. I glanced threw it real quick.

I did see the part where u want me to stop by your hotel room. I think ill pass on that, Not really into that sort of stuff. Im not judging you by any means, Just not what im into.

Never once said I was a tough guy. I stay in shape and all, and I do look good. But not a violent person and never said I was. But I like how u followed that by saying your a big body builder and stuff. nice:yellowthumb:

Also sports will never get to me. There are alot more inportant things in life like friends and family. Then to be crying, or getting ''owned'' in sports. If that makes you feel good to say that, then great job man.

also the main person in control of this site should really think about what kind of people they want in here. People who just wanna talk about sports, or people who wanna threaten other people. i have said times before, If im not welcomed here, then ban me. But threats should not be accepted.

:clap:

Once again! Owned! Its so obvious! Owned meaning the Steelers are in your head! Nothing physical twerp.

Never once said I was a bodybuilder. Wrong again. I sell supplements for bodybuilders, for a living.

No threats either, cordially invited you down, hell over in the other threads, I invited everybody down. If it were a threat, why would I have you come down to a public place with thousands of people around? So I might be arrested?

This is funny!

Wow pretty high on yourself there. You really think you look good! What a priss.

And once again you made a slight homosexual reference, maybe you should be ban for that? maybe your homophobic??

Dude please get over yourself. You don`t agree with us, you don`t agree with the browns writers or announcers that I`ve poited out, you do`nt agree with other browns fans. Maybe you just don`t agree, maybe thats what your into.

The best thing is , you can`t go away, no matter how hard you try, the Steelers are in your head. Your hoping that you win, so you can say " I told you so" Wow there is a prediction for you! Every year we get one of you here, every year. Your all owned. mentally numb nuts.

dawgs
08-28-2008, 07:12 PM
Once again! Owned! Its so obvious! Owned meaning the Steelers are in your head! Nothing physical twerp.

Never once said I was a bodybuilder. Wrong again. I sell supplements for bodybuilders, for a living.

No threats either, cordially invited you down, hell over in the other threads, I invited everybody down. If it were a threat, why would I have you come down to a public place with thousands of people around? So I might be arrested?

This is funny!

Wow pretty high on yourself there. You really think you look good! What a priss.

And once again you made a slight homosexual reference, maybe you should be ban for that? maybe your homophobic??

Dude please get over yourself. You don`t agree with us, you don`t agree with the browns writers or announcers that I`ve poited out, you do`nt agree with other browns fans. Maybe you just don`t agree, maybe thats what your into.

The best thing is , you can`t go away, no matter how hard you try, the Steelers are in your head. Your hoping that you win, so you can say " I told you so" Wow there is a prediction for you! Every year we get one of you here, every year. Your all owned. mentally numb nuts.

I do love to argue. All my friends say im going to make a great lawyer.(In law school).

I disagree with one cleveland sports writer. Most browns fans I do agree with, some are drunks that just run there mouths.

I have nothing against gays what so ever. This is america, land of the free. But Its just not for me, and inviting me to your hotel was alittle weird.

I will never go away. NEVER!!!! lol. But everything you say about me, can be said about you. You won't go away either. You won't stop responding to my posts. Also im not the one making threats and inviting you to my hotel. So im in your head as well OWNED!!!!!:complain:

Stairwayto7
08-28-2008, 08:21 PM
You will not make a good lawyer, I can already tell. You would be put to shame by a good lawyer. You never talk with facts. Once again you claimed I threatened you, which is comical, because if you considered that a threat, you must be a little weasel. But hey, you can`t help the way you were raised, so I won`t blame you. You keep talking about me inviting you to a hotel? You must have issues, I said to a show at the hotel. But you who claims to be "good looking" like we care, keep referring to a room??

Why would I leave a site that I`ve been around so much? You on the other hand finally had some false hope after a ten win season, and so you are here, just in case you squeek out a win against us.

Here is a qoute of yours, that is sure to win you a a lot of cases in court:
But everything you say about me, can be said about you

Wow good one.

Please keep coming back, your an easy target. Another browns fan that knows little about the real game, and is a glutten for punishment.

By the way props to you for considering law school after high school, and college. We need another ant.

steelerschick1220
08-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Dawgs, you need to grow up and get a life. It seems to me that all you like to do is argue with people. If you don't like us cracking on your team or telling you point blank that your team is going to blow this year, leave and mingle on a Browns site with your own kind. I imagine if the mods felt like they needed to ban someone they would. However, EJ or Clevestinks don't need to be banned just because they offended you. I really don't read any of the crap you write either. I get more fun out of watching you get owned in all the replies you get.

dawgs
08-29-2008, 12:01 AM
You will not make a good lawyer, I can already tell. You would be put to shame by a good lawyer. You never talk with facts. Once again you claimed I threatened you, which is comical, because if you considered that a threat, you must be a little weasel. But hey, you can`t help the way you were raised, so I won`t blame you. You keep talking about me inviting you to a hotel? You must have issues, I said to a show at the hotel. But you who claims to be "good looking" like we care, keep referring to a room??

Why would I leave a site that I`ve been around so much? You on the other hand finally had some false hope after a ten win season, and so you are here, just in case you squeek out a win against us.

Here is a qoute of yours, that is sure to win you a a lot of cases in court:
But everything you say about me, can be said about you

Wow good one.

Please keep coming back, your an easy target. Another browns fan that knows little about the real game, and is a glutten for punishment.

By the way props to you for considering law school after high school, and college. We need another ant.

YOU TALKIN ABOUT MY FAMILY NOW MOTHER FU**** SCREW YOU AND THE STEELERS. Your such a big man wooooooooo. Piece of crap loser. Your just some old bum who never done nothing in his life and need to cut other people down from the internet.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL?? so far your only arguement is that browns will suck because there the browns. You denied any facts That I say and think a team full of 2nd and 3rd stringers should beat the superbowl champion giants 1st strings. MORON!!!!!!

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN OWNED!!!!!:doublefinger:

Ill be back when the browns whoop the steelers ***. Don't even bother responding, Because Im not going to look at it. I do love your guys smiles, there pretty cool.(random)

Im out.:frontcamaro:

PsychoWard
08-29-2008, 12:35 AM
http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p85/silkdogg/owend.jpg

Stairwayto7
08-29-2008, 06:37 AM
YOU TALKIN ABOUT MY FAMILY NOW MOTHER FU**** SCREW YOU AND THE STEELERS. Your such a big man wooooooooo. Piece of crap loser. Your just some old bum who never done nothing in his life and need to cut other people down from the internet.:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL?? so far your only arguement is that browns will suck because there the browns. You denied any facts That I say and think a team full of 2nd and 3rd stringers should beat the superbowl champion giants 1st strings. MORON!!!!!!

Ill be back when the browns whoop the steelers ***. Don't even bother responding, Because Im not going to look at it. I do love your guys smiles, there pretty cool.(random)

Dude you have mental issues:

1. I picked on your family, for saying something about the way you were raised? My whole point was your always so defensive, you always think somebody is threatening you, and you like to talk about your own looks, not to mention, you keep saying that I want to meet you at this private hotel room??????

2. I do not cut other people down on the internet for kicks, everything was peaceful here, until once in awhile somebody shows up and starts this browns will win this year crap. How aout proving something on the field first, like beating a descent team. Bring some facts! Just because DA padded his numbers gainst cinci and a couple other schmuck teams, means nothing. Those same games that DA was having to score 50 points to win, Ben was sitting on the bench in the fourth with a big lead.

3. Go back and see where I said the browns suck because there the browns??????????? Wasn`t me! I said we have the better team because we macth up so well against your team. Somebody else the other statement? And I also agreed with you that some of your better starters were out, but you just read what you want, and your running around in this world with blinders on.
You`ve never een threatened by me. I don`t know you, and I would never underestimate my opponent , if I were to make a threat. I said you and your team are OWNED mentally, its becoming a culture our winning and your losing. We know it, you know it. Every browns fan that I know, and there any many. Always ask WHY? Why can the Steelers be good every year, and the rowns suck? Its the football culture, we know and expect to win, your team has got use to losing and its expected. Hope for a win , expect a loss. Before you reply, think about it. Its true, all ove rthe news and papers around cleveland , nobody gets bummed after losses, anymore, its expected.

Owned.

ejsteeler
08-29-2008, 10:15 AM
You smell that....smells like someone died.....well, bye. :lol:

TampaSteelGirl
08-29-2008, 11:35 AM
OMG! this thread has really gone down the pisser...Can't we just talk football and stop all this crap? It's clearly getting boring! NO ONE is going to win this battle and it's quite immature not to just freaking talk football! Leave the families out of it and the personal shots...JUST F*CKIN TALK FOOTBALL!!!! :rant2: PEACE OUT!

steelerschick1220
08-29-2008, 04:05 PM
Wow, he left???????? When the Browns woop us, huh??????? He may be gone for a LONG time.

steelcityrockers
08-29-2008, 09:09 PM

....Wow. Really? That is pure idiocy.

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
08-29-2008, 09:30 PM
You smell that....smells like someone died.....well, bye. :lol:

Yes!! a Tombstone reference..lol.:yellowthumb:

Stairwayto7
08-29-2008, 10:58 PM
....Wow. Really? That is pure idiocy.

I was being a smart @ss and sarcastic, it probably went over your head, since you always try and dis on what I say. One of these day you may get a mind of your own though. Go Steelers

SteelerSteve
08-30-2008, 02:47 PM

kenny rodda? Not sure who that is. Actually, that is the truth! The Browns wont win because they are the Browns! If you said the Steelers wont win because they are the Steelers would be a stupid assessment because the steelers are team with a winning tradition. The Brown's tradition is to suck and be the Steelers punching bag. Hell, you could say the Cardinals will lose because they are the cardinals, they have plenty of talent but they are still the Cardinals. Same goes for the Browns.

steelcityrockers
08-30-2008, 03:41 PM
I was being a smart @ss and sarcastic, it probably went over your head, since you always try and dis on what I say. One of these day you may get a mind of your own though. Go Steelers

Incorrect. I call it like I see it. If that means disagreeing with you and agreeing with someone else, so be it. If I thought you were right, I would happily agree with what you are saying. Now please note that just because I may agree with someone does not infact mean that I don't think for myself. I happen to share the same opinions as some other people. Nothing I can do about it. The only reason I usually "dis" on what you say is because in my mind, it is usually blatantly stupid. Go Steelers.

Stairwayto7
08-30-2008, 04:07 PM
Actually, that is the truth! The Browns wont win because they are the Browns! If you said the Steelers wont win because they are the Steelers would be a stupid assessment because the steelers are team with a winning tradition. The Brown's tradition is to suck and be the Steelers punching bag. Hell, you could say the Cardinals will lose because they are the cardinals, they have plenty of talent but they are still the Cardinals. Same goes for the Browns.
Exactly! Nice said! Similar to what I said earlier, but in rockers opinion, it was idiocey.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Incorrect. I call it like I see it. If that means disagreeing with you and agreeing with someone else, so be it. If I thought you were right, I would happily agree with what you are saying. Now please note that just because I may agree with someone does not infact mean that I don't think for myself. I happen to share the same opinions as some other people. Nothing I can do about it. The only reason I usually "dis" on what you say is because in my mind, it is usually blatantly stupid. Go Steelers.

I apologize, I forgot that only your opion counted around here. I`m sorry.

steelcityrockers
08-30-2008, 07:10 PM
It is a forum, Cleve. People are supposed to disagree. That doesn't make me or you wrong. We disagree with stuff? Who the **** agrees with everyone else? That would make it crazy boring. A thread would look like this:

"I agree awesome"

"Right on (fill in username), I agree 100%!"

"That is right! (With a random smiley here)"

What fun is that?

Stairwayto7
08-30-2008, 07:15 PM
It is a forum, Cleve. People are supposed to disagree. That doesn't make me or you wrong. We disagree with stuff? Who the **** agrees with everyone else? That would make it crazy boring. A thread would look like this:

"I agree awesome"

"Right on (fill in username), I agree 100%!"

"That is right! (With a random smiley here)"

What fun is that?

Really! WOW! Thanks for the clarity! I wasn`t concerned with the disagreements as mush as the smart @ss comments that go along with the disagreements. Makes some wonder why they have an opnion! When yours seem to be the only ones that matters?

steelcityrockers
08-30-2008, 07:21 PM
Eh, smart *** comments are part of my game. But, if I really am putting you down, I apologize.

Stairwayto7
08-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Wow, he left???????? When the Browns woop us, huh??????? He may be gone for a LONG time.

You know, although it probably doesn`t seem like it, I never really wanted him to leave. I just wanted him to talk sense, thats it. I really don`t mind the browns fans we have here, Brady Quinn, and Joe Thomas, although I actually know them personally. You know, hope your team does well, point out where they may be improved, but don`t cross the line. It will be easy to run your mouth and leave, or just happen to get it right and stay, but until your team really really proves soemthing, just let it go, until or if it happens.

All his " I`m good looking", I make tons of money to do nothing" , wow who cares? Everybody is a star on the internet.

If he comes back, we should try to keep the big arguments to the Blast Furnace!

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Eh, smart *** comments are part of my game. But, if I really am putting you down, I apologize.

No, no, no need to apologize! I can be a smart a$$ also, but I`m afraid other won`t post if they feel like they will get dissed on. I`m all about everyone getting thier chance.

steelcityrockers
08-30-2008, 11:10 PM
Ok, that is fair, But this being a forum, I do like to voice my opinion, and encourage others to do the same. If I contradict something you say, by all means argue with me and try to change my mind.

JensK
08-31-2008, 02:53 AM
[slight sarcasm]Can't we just all find something we hate, like the patriots, instead of hating eachother? :-P [/slight sarcasm]

steelerschick1220
09-01-2008, 12:08 PM
^ Yeah, I think we should all focus on that.

Clevestinks, I agree. I never really wanted him to leave either, but he didn't get why we weren't convinced that his team is gong to do well this year. It was like talking to a tree. I mean, if we were wrong he would have the pleasure of gloating about it. He just got so defensive about the silliest things.

TampaSteelGirl
09-02-2008, 01:37 PM
I explained to him not to take it personal. But you can't expect to come on another teams message board and convince fans of the opposite team to think like you do. Well hope he comes back. Feel bad when people leave.

Stairwayto7
01-15-2009, 04:32 PM
YOU TALKIN ABOUT MY FAMILY NOW MOTHER FU**** SCREW YOU AND THE STEELERS. Your such a big man wooooooooo. Piece of crap loser. Your just some old bum who never done nothing in his life and need to cut other people down from the internet.:c

LOL Wrong again!