PDA

View Full Version : Steeler Schedule

BLEIER20
08-20-2008, 11:55 PM
I know you all have taken a look at the strength of this schedule, BUT.........here's one thing I just now noticed and it might not really mean anything detrimental to the team, but did any of you notice that there are 11 of the 16 games played after 3pm?

What and How do you think this will effect the performance of this team? If any? Is this normal for a football schedule? 3/4ths of the games are 3:00pm or later.

What are the addicts thoughts on this?

DanRooney
08-21-2008, 12:07 AM
I know you all have taken a look at the strength of this schedule, BUT.........here's one thing I just now noticed and it might not really mean anything detrimental to the team, but did any of you notice that there are 11 of the 16 games played after 3pm?

What and How do you think this will effect the performance of this team? If any? Is this normal for a football schedule? 3/4ths of the games are 3:00pm or later.

What are the addicts thoughts on this?

Wow good job pointing that out :yellowthumb:. I had no idea. Sucks because we usually struggle in late games :evilshake:

AZ_Steeler
08-21-2008, 02:39 AM
Right now the last 5 games of the season are up in the air and could the could change. For example, the Patriots might suck come week #13 so CBS could pull that game from primetime for something better :D

yinzer
08-21-2008, 08:17 AM
10-6 AFC North Champs. :wedaworldchamps:

ejsteeler
08-21-2008, 10:38 AM
Yeah, they talked about that on NFL Network. I don't think it will come into play if they keep the right mindset and Tomlin seemed to be pretty good at focusing them last year (the Jag's game being the exception) and should be better this year.

steelerschick1220
08-21-2008, 11:12 AM
I don't think it will effect them that much. Tomlin seemed to be able to keep them focused last year, no matter what time they played. Plus, for us poor folk who don't live in or around Pittsburgh, we may get to see more games. ;)

Stairwayto7
08-21-2008, 11:52 AM
I`m moving to Hawaii, the President of thier Steelers Fan Club told me that they get to the bar, ALL-Star Sports cafe, Honululu, at 6:00 am, watch the game and are surfing by 10 a.m. thats for our 1:00 games. i`m jealous, thats the life.

PsychoWard
08-21-2008, 12:01 PM
don't think it will effect them to much, but i kinda like it cause i have to work in some sundays until 4!

ejsteeler
08-21-2008, 12:55 PM
Yeah, and I won't have to feel like I have to ruch out of the deer stand Sunday morning to make back home in time to see the game. Yeah!

terrible.towel43
08-21-2008, 01:10 PM
You guys do realize the games that are at 4 are on the west coast so the time zone changes. They will be in a hotel saturday night and it will be at 1 PM there, Its just like any other road game. Except for the sunday night and monday night games they play. But they will be pumped for those because those are the games the entire nation watches. They don't need to be worried about the times, but the tough opponents.

BlitzburghNation
08-22-2008, 10:40 AM
Not really concerned about the times,,,,,,,,or them Clowns or the patzeez or any opponent for that matter !

Just want to see our team play to it's potential and not give away games "such as the jets game last year" :cursin:

HUNT4SEVEN
08-22-2008, 11:12 AM
Not really concerned about the times,,,,,,,,or them Clowns or the patzeez or any opponent for that matter !

Just want to see our team play to it's potential and not give away games "such as the jets game last year" :cursin:
Right also denver an arizona games:cursin:, but what i 've noticed is that when the steelers have 2 play tough teams they step there game up:clap:, that's why i'm excited about this year:clap:, we have no room 4 error, honestly last year we should've been 13-3, had we not given away those 3 games, so this year i'm looking 4 us 2 go 12-4:cope::tt02: GO STEELERS