PDA

View Full Version : Vince Young feeling better after Groin Massage

SteelerFan87
10-10-2006, 12:58 AM
http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cfm?section=33&screen=news&news_id=52565

"FEELING BETTER: Quarterback Vince Young can thank a masseuse for helping get him ready to play in Sunday’s game against the Colts.

Though not listed on the injury report or missing any significant practice time, Young was wincing in pain with tightness in his groin during part of Wednesday’s work, and wore a wrap on the groin for part of Thursday’s practice and appeared to struggle with his passes the first two days. His throws were much better Friday, even though Fisher said Thursday Young’s groin was “not an issue.”

“The groin feels real good,” Young said Friday. “I’ve been doing a lot of rehab and getting a massage. I thank [the masseuse] for digging in there and getting the tightness out.”

Young said there was no tearing or strain, just tightness and soreness after he tweaked an old injury the other day."

I would make a joke, but this one is just WAY too easy. :lol: :hilarious:

suitanim
10-10-2006, 09:23 AM
A groin massage isn't going to stimulate or bolster his football IQ...

BlitzburghRockCity
10-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Who cares, if that's the excuse he needed for some hot massuese to make him feel better well :lol:

AZ_Steeler
10-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Where do I sign up for one those massages? :lol: I think I'll have to talk to my wife ;)

Koopa
10-10-2006, 08:05 PM
A groin massage isn't going to stimulate or bolster his football IQ...

always hating on the black man lol.......i know you gonna cry so remember i'm kidding don't cry

suitanim
10-10-2006, 08:14 PM
Dude scored a 6 on the Wonderlic...I dn't care what color you are, that's "Bag of Hammers" stupid.

His athletic ability will overcome some of that, and I wish him the best of luck, but I'm glad as Hell that we didn't blow a top 5 pick on him.

House of Steel
10-10-2006, 08:57 PM
Dude scored a 6 on the Wonderlic...I dn't care what color you are, that's "Bag of Hammers" stupid.

His athletic ability will overcome some of that, and I wish him the best of luck, but I'm glad as Hell that we didn't blow a top 5 pick on him.

:banging: :banging: :banging:

:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Koopa
10-10-2006, 08:59 PM

smh, you believe everything you read, if troy smith scores a 6 you are gonna look for every excuse to show that it's false....stop letting the media fool you

SteelerFan87
10-11-2006, 12:05 AM
I said I wouldn't make a joke, but I have to.

You know, with all the comparisons to Michael Vick (aka Ron Mexico), did Young think he should start acting like him? If so, what would his name be? Johnny Venesuela? Perhaps Bobby Brasil? :lol:

Steelersfan
10-11-2006, 01:36 AM
The title of this thread had me laughing! It's just doesn't look like it should be a post here.......lol

suitanim
10-11-2006, 10:01 AM
Smith won't score a 6, so it's a moot point. And, in fact, the exact opposite is true. Young DID score a six, but there was a spin campaign and they let him retake the test, so who exactly let the media fool them?

Scoring under a 10 is supposed to mean literacy problems...I'm wondering how can a kid who has trouble reading graduate college?