PDA

View Full Version : Ratbirds Lose, The overrated punks show they aren't all THAT !!!

Steelerlyn
10-10-2006, 12:28 AM
With a minute left the score is Good Guys 13 Ratbirds 3 LOL
And Denver is at the 35

Ratbirds have their first loss:)

BlitzburghRockCity
10-10-2006, 12:29 AM
LMFAO !!!!!!!!!!! They weren't up for the challenge,and tonight their complete lack of offense was exposed and when push came to shove they couldn't score, and their defense couldn't stop the Broncos !!

I F'n LOVE THIS !!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH THE RATBIRDS !! Screw Baltimore and you're phantom unbeaten record ! You aren't as good as you think are you !!!! HELL NO !!!!!!!!!!

With 2 minutes to go, McNairs stats, 16-29 126 yds and 2 picks !! Don't sit here and tell me Baltimore is a great team and that McNair is the answer. They can't run, they don't show up until 5 minutes to go in the game and by then, against a good team like Denver, with a veteran QB and solid running game, they couldn't handle it ! The only reason they beat SD last week was becuase SD's offense was an inept as theirs is and they got a break to get the ball back.

Update, and that's the game, McNair just through another Pick with under a minute to go !!!

:thewave: :woot: :clap: :hilarious:

House of Steel
10-10-2006, 12:30 AM
Tell the Ratturds to suck it up and lose for a change, bunch of pretending idiots. I can't stand them crooks.

Steelersfan
10-10-2006, 12:30 AM
McNair 3 INT'S! Money well spent....lol

House of Steel
10-10-2006, 12:31 AM
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: Happy days will be returning to Blitzburgh, when it happens, LOOK OUT!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-10-2006, 12:32 AM
Looks like Lynn and I we're thinking the same thing at the same time :lol:

House of Steel
McNair is a hasbeen and an injury waiting to happen that will force his retirement. Nothing would do me wild to see Joey Porter hit him so hard to force him into retirement following with the BOOT!!! DIE RATBIRD DIE!!!

Steelersfan
Looks like Lynn and I we're thinking the same thing at the same time :lol:

I merged them already for you TG :lol:

Steelerlyn
10-10-2006, 12:37 AM
McNair will come off his high and start getting his infamous injuries, I give them a few more weeks. When McNair is done, the ratbirds are done.

Stay tuned LOL

:popcorn:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-10-2006, 12:38 AM
I just had to edit the title of your thread Lynn, cuz Im just so damn happy right now !!!! WAAHOOO!!!! Screw those overrated punk *** purple bitches from dirt town !!!

SteelerFan87
10-10-2006, 12:40 AM
Twas a beautiful thing to behold. Finally some good news for us Steelers fans. Now we just need them to lose a couple more, and we win a couple, and we're right back in it! :ratbirdssuck:
:banana: :banana: :banana: (because 1 dancing banana just isn't enough for this thread)

Steelerlyn
10-10-2006, 12:40 AM
I just had to edit the title of your thread Lynn, cuz Im just so damn happy right now !!!! WAAHOOO!!!! Screw those overrated punk *** purple bitches from dirt town !!!

No Problem your title is much better awwwwwwww am I gonna sleep tonight LOL

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO

BlitzburghRockCity
10-10-2006, 12:41 AM
Hell yah 87 !!!!!!!!!!! 10 dancing banana's aren't enough !!! :hilarious: :hilarious:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

SteelerFan87
10-10-2006, 12:44 AM
Hell yah 87 !!!!!!!!!!! 10 dancing banana's aren't enough !!! :hilarious: :hilarious:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Lol, imagine when the Steelers win next week! :banana: :tt02: :banana: :tt02: :banana: :tt02: :banana: :tt02:

House of Steel
10-10-2006, 01:01 AM
When I see the :banana: I think about Beverly Hills Cops and Eddie Murphy. I don't want a banana in my tailpipe. Say it better than that, Hey man, I don't want a banana in my tailpipe, dick. LMAO. :banana:

Troyisabeast_43
10-10-2006, 01:03 AM
Puts the Ravens finally in the loss column and helps the Steelers here slightly in the standings. Its a small step in the right direction here with the Ravens now at 4-1 and Cincy at 3-1. As Ive stated before if the Steelers can knock off these next 6 games and be 7-3 going into the Ravens game in Baltimore on November 26th they will be right back in the thick of the race in the North. The Ravens and Bengals will have at least 2 or 3 losses by that time. Tonight while it might have been a small step was a positive and it does help us believe it or not in a lot of ways. The Steelers now need to start stepping it up and do there part and win football games. Because if they dont do that then it wont matter what Baltimore or Cincy do at all. But it was finally good to see the Ravens get put in the loss column tonight.

Steelersfan
10-10-2006, 01:04 AM
I'm gonna merge this with the one already up in the NFL forum Troy.

AZ_Steeler
10-10-2006, 06:31 PM
The Ravens are very overrated. Take their last 3 games and 2 of them they came back to win in the final minute. The Ravens could easily be 2-3 right now if they hadn't have pulled those 2 games out of their ***!

What is it with the QB situation? They get a "decent" QB and now he looks no better than a Kordell or whoever the backup is for the Ravens (Bollinger?, I don't know how to spell it :dunno:)

BlitzburghRockCity
10-10-2006, 06:43 PM
I just loved seeing that game last night. Now the rest of the NFL and the media can wake and see what all of us already knew. The ratbirds beat a bunch of nobody's with virtually no offense, and now it shows when they come in and cant pull another win out of their *** because their offense is too sorry to be effective !

Screw McNair and his purple chumps from dirtland !!

Black@Gold Forever32
10-10-2006, 07:00 PM
Ok I agree the Ravens are overrated and really at best are a 9-7 team. But they still are 4-1 at this point. With our impressive 1-3 record so far I think the Steelers Nation shouldn't smack any team right now. Just my opinion.

AZ_Steeler
10-10-2006, 08:10 PM
You could go ahead and chalk up 2 victories by the Steelers over the Ratbirds then they would 4-3 :bigthumb: and the Steelers would be 3-3 :D

Yeah... I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but that is jsut how I feel!