PDA

View Full Version : What do you want to see accomplished in Pre-season game: The sequel?

blackngold29
08-12-2008, 06:59 PM
Now that we have a back-up QB and the team played well together in their first outing, it's time to take it to the next level: How would you like to see that goal accomplished?

:firing:

BlitzburghRockCity
08-12-2008, 08:24 PM
* Leftwitch get a good number of snaps; atleast playing a full quarter if not close to 2 depending on how the game goes.

*Ben and the first team offense play the first full quarter minimum.

*Mendenhall get a good amount of snaps to get used to being hit at the pro level; and get Russel as many carries as possible too.

*I want to see the backups fail on 3rd down atleast a few times so we can get the Punters some work and find out who's going to win the job. ;)

*Timmons, I want to see that man tear it up like a 1st round draft pick should. He'll get plenty of chances so he needs take advantage of them.

*Moore & Drummond back there returning kicks and see who's going to be the main man; hopefully we can keep both of them.

BlitzburghNation
08-12-2008, 09:56 PM
Real Simple~~~~Same as I :pray: for every year,get through it without any major injuries !

abejota88
08-12-2008, 11:51 PM
My main goals are similar as TOP GUN...

First of all i want to see more from two guys.... Mendenhall and Timmons... i also want to see Woodley getting to the QB.

I want to see some of Byron Leftwich... (just for fun) as i hope i donīt get to watch him at all during the season.... at least not on field....

I donīt agree with TOP GUN when he says he wants to see the punters take some action... i just hope we won`t need them much...

I wish i get to see one or two snaps with a Pony backfield (that should be fun to watch)

And last but not least... pleeeeeeeeeeease... i don`t wanna see any more injuries...

Black@Gold Forever32
08-13-2008, 12:04 AM
No injuries is all I care about....Winning the game is nice but its just pre-season.....I will be watching the young guys mainly...

Koopa
08-13-2008, 02:21 AM
i wanna see hartwig dominate and take the spot from mahan for good

i want mendenhall to play as much as possible and get some experince

i want sweed to be thrown the ball 100% of the time lol

i want fat *** hampton to play a good amount of snaps

i want ben to throw twice and that's it, he's brittle, we got to save him

i sure do want a lot of things, i bet i get none of them lol

yinzer
08-13-2008, 09:49 AM
#1. solid play from first team
#2. sweed and mendenhall to get quality playing time.
#3. hartwig to bench mahan
#4. smith to hit somebody OTHER THAN one of our players.
#5. a victory

Stlrs4Life
08-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Real Simple~~~~Same as I :pray: for every year,get through it without any major injuries !

Same here. Also agree with TG. And maybe a few more snaps for the 1st steam Offense.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-14-2008, 06:58 AM
Kinda sucks that it's on a midnight so most people can't watch it outside of the local viewing area :nonod:

I really hate these games outside the country.

JB 67
08-14-2008, 11:54 AM
I wanna see Sweed run some good routes and make some nice catches....

steelersgal86
08-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Kinda sucks that it's on a midnight so most people can't watch it outside of the local viewing area :nonod:

I really hate these games outside the country.

MIDNIGHT????? :scratch: Where did midnight come from? I thought it was 7:30 :dunno: I have no problem staying up...but where did you see midnight?

blackngold29
08-14-2008, 01:30 PM
MIDNIGHT????? :scratch: Where did midnight come from? I thought it was 7:30 :dunno: I have no problem staying up...but where did you see midnight?

Apparently it's on NFLN at midnight. Fortunately for the rest of us KDKA and FSN will have it live.

steelersgal86
08-14-2008, 01:32 PM
Apparently it's on NFLN at midnight. Fortunately for the rest of us KDKA and FSN will have it live.

yeah...just figured that out ..thank you...I will listen to it live and then watch it at midnight :yellowthumb: unless we go somewhere that has it on

steelerschick1220
08-14-2008, 08:26 PM
I would mainly like to see the srarting offense play a few more snaps then last time.
I would like to see Byron play a good bit of the game to get familiar with the team.
I would like to see some of the young guys get more playing time to develop more.

And aside from wanting no major injuries, that is it.

SteelerSteve
08-14-2008, 10:11 PM
I want to see ben finish the game 30/30 600 yards and 12 td's. Actually, no thats what I want when we play the pats lol