PDA

View Full Version : The Steelers hire a new personal trainer for Casey Hampton

lightningrod
07-29-2008, 02:59 AM
http://www.profootballtalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/hamptoncaseytrainer.jpg

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/07/28/4574/

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

K Train
07-29-2008, 10:29 AM
hilarious...:rolleyes:

he actually looks good in that pic btw

dawgs
07-29-2008, 01:03 PM
I heard it was britiney spears personal trainer. ''that cheesecake was for everybody.''

I don't understand why people hire personal trainers. Just stop stuffing your face and jog. lift weights.

AZ_Steeler
07-29-2008, 01:20 PM
:rofl:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-29-2008, 02:14 PM
Casey actually does look pretty good in that pic; maybe he's been doing deal a meal :lol:

dawgs
07-29-2008, 05:52 PM
look at his upper torso. He is sucking it in for the ladies. or simmons.

someone needs to let him know that he is fat. the pants need to be around the waist. I bet he has cankles.

Stairwayto7
07-29-2008, 05:55 PM
a nose tackle should be huge, i dont have a problem with it

K Train
07-29-2008, 05:59 PM
that pic hes at his ideal weight....nose tackles are not supposed to be "fat" thats bad, a fat dfensive lineman turns into a 400 pound smurf. Casey is one of the best NTs in the game when hes at his good weight of like 330 pounds, not to mention hes one of the strongest men in the NFL....but when they become blobs they not only tire quickly they become less effective and their career starts to freefall. Hes far better than shaun rogers but he needs to get his weight down, like seriously...not only because its best for the team...**** football he needs to be healthy in life, not just because hes a pro athlete...theres a life after football

Stairwayto7
07-29-2008, 06:06 PM
that pic hes at his ideal weight....nose tackles are not supposed to be "fat" thats bad, a fat dfensive lineman turns into a 400 pound smurf. Casey is one of the best NTs in the game when hes at his good weight of like 330 pounds, not to mention hes one of the strongest men in the NFL....but when they become blobs they not only tire quickly they become less effective and their career starts to freefall. Hes far better than shaun rogers but he needs to get his weight down, like seriously...not only because its best for the team...**** football he needs to be healthy in life, not just because hes a pro athlete...theres a life after football

Point taken! But how heavy is he now? Maybe he din`t want to run the sprints and its his way of getting out of training camp without holding out. ProBowlers around the league turn into premadonnas thinking thier above training camp. Its bad either way, but maybe its his way of not holding out, but not practicing.

dawgs
07-29-2008, 06:09 PM
the pic I saw of hampton at the practice fields he is way over weight. NT's are surpose to be big but still able to move. Ted washington was a big mofo, But could not do anything.

Plus do remember weight is not everything. its his conditioning. I have a buddy who is 160 pounds if that. and 5 secs of running he is passed out.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

Point taken! But how heavy is he now? Maybe he din`t want to run the sprints and its his way of getting out of training camp without holding out. ProBowlers around the league turn into premadonnas thinking thier above training camp. Its bad either way, but maybe its his way of not holding out, but not practicing.

thats true. like chad johnson faking his ankle injury.

K Train
07-29-2008, 06:15 PM
hes gotta be in the 370s, he had a giant belly last year

BlitzburghRockCity
07-29-2008, 07:06 PM
IMO every player needs to run the drills; no exceptions no matter how big you are. If you can't come into camp in shape to finish the runs then you should be punished IMO. He's not above anybody else. Granted nobody expects his times to be the same as Holmes or Taylor's for example but you should atleast be able to finish it. Hell I wouldn't care if it took him 2 hours to run those just do it. 365 lbs is mammoth; he's not tall enough to carry that kind of weight and still be able to hold his own for an entire game. Especially in September when it's hot as hell and the big guys are sucking wind to begin with. Im disappointed in him showing up like that but at the same time I know he's one of the best and he'll bounce back.

Steelerlyn
07-29-2008, 07:15 PM
What is with these guys dont they know that the season starts soon, isnt the 1st preseason game in August? Is Casey going to be fit in a month?? Dont they run drills and so on to be prepared for the season? Shouldnt CH be fit before training camp.If I made that kind of money you can bet I'd be in tip top shape for training camp. Its disappointing that he is so ill prepared. IM glad Coach Tomlim cracked that whip on him. He does know that he will have to do SOME running during a game right???

SteelerSteve
07-29-2008, 08:10 PM
NT's are surpose to be big but still able to move. Shaun Rodgers is a big mofo, But cant do anything especially in the Browns system Plus do remember weight is not everything. its his conditioning. Trust me, I know

dawgs
07-31-2008, 05:29 PM
Trust me, I know my ball sacks. big ones, small ones, fat, skinny, black, white, I sucked them all.

thats sick man. Don't ever misquote me.

steelerfan11
07-31-2008, 05:45 PM
Trust me, I know my ball sacks. big ones, small ones, fat, skinny, black, white, I sucked them all.

dude we don't want to hear about your fantasies...thats sick!

dawgs
07-31-2008, 05:56 PM
salsasnack.com is my fav website. my mom and I do that all the time. I also enjoy it between the cheeks. P.S. my wife left me for a browns fan. Why do they always have the bigger dicks.

Dude we don't need to know your personal life. Lets keep site clean please. thank you.

next person to misquote someone else wants to give terry bradshaw a cleveland steamer.

steelerfan11
07-31-2008, 06:03 PM
haha good one spanky...

FYI i didn't misquote you...you wrote it and misquoted steelerSteve..not my fault you think of stick crap like that.

Also, I am a college student, unmarried and I go to a Christian College...

at least the Steelers franchise QB does not hang out in gay bars and is understood being a homo...unlike your boy Brady Quinn (that hurt saying...being a Notre Dame fan myself)!!

dawgs
07-31-2008, 06:21 PM
haha good one spanky...

FYI i didn't misquote you...you wrote it and misquoted steelerSteve..not my fault you think of stick crap like that.

at least the Steelers franchise QB does not hang out in gay bars and is understood being a homo...unlike your boy Brady Quinn (that hurt saying...being a Notre Dame fan myself)!!

When was he in a gay bar?? I know he yelled crap at a bunch of gay people outside of a gay bar once. Also his pic was put up on a gay site (that he is now taking to court). But its 2008 buddy, if he wants to be gay then so be it. But He's not.

steelersteve misquoted me go look. You his daddy or something. Atleast browns QB's have not flew threw somoeone's car window.

Stairwayto7
07-31-2008, 06:27 PM
When was he in a gay bar?? I know he yelled crap at a bunch of gay people outside of a gay bar once. Also his pic was put up on a gay site (that he is now taking to court). But its 2008 buddy, if he wants to be gay then so be it. But He's not.

steelersteve misquoted me go look. You his daddy or something. Atleast browns QB's have not flew threw somoeone's car window.

I bet you would throw your QB threw a window if you thought it would get him a Superbowl ring.

dawgs
07-31-2008, 07:43 PM
I bet you would throw your QB threw a window if you thought it would get him a Superbowl ring.

ummm no. superbowl ring is not worth going to jail for Attempted murder.

Stairwayto7
07-31-2008, 09:35 PM

Prison didn`t bother J.Lewis though!

dawgs
08-01-2008, 12:19 AM
Prison didn`t bother J.Lewis though!

well he is also a beast. I would be someone's bitch within 5min.

steelcitysfinestXL
08-01-2008, 12:32 AM

See thats where Cleveland fans differ from Steeler fans...:nono: Dawgs i'd def throw you through a window to get ANOTHER SB ring, lol j/p man!

dawgs
08-01-2008, 12:36 AM
See thats where Cleveland fans differ from Steeler fans...:nono: Dawgs i'd def throw you through a window to get ANOTHER SB ring, lol j/p man!

well you won't be able to see the TV over big bubba in your jail cell.

Stairwayto7
08-01-2008, 05:43 AM
well he is also a beast. I would be someone's bitch within 5min.

LOL, Okay I`ll give you that one.

Wins or losses aside, the biggest difference between Pittsburgh and cleve and most other teams, is that Pittsburgh would not tolerate a guy who went to prison, he would be done. I completley understand the reason why he went to prison, i probably know the story better than most, because his fiancee was at my house the day he was arrested. So knowing his story first hand, it was more than he just let someone use his cell phone to make a drug deal.

dawgs
08-01-2008, 10:27 AM
J lewis is a great guy. I have talked to him a few times while he is signing stuff for fans. He is just a real nice guy and deserved a second chance. You have scum bags like pacman who has been arrested 6 times in 2 years.

What lewis did is in his past, I could careless.

LatrobePA
08-01-2008, 11:35 AM
Has this slob lost any weight?

SteelerSteve
08-01-2008, 06:12 PM
haha good one spanky...

at least the Steelers franchise QB does not hang out in gay bars and is understood being a homo...unlike your boy Brady Quinn (that hurt saying...being a Notre Dame fan myself)!! lol no he's not just gay, he's a gay child molester

[AutoMerged Post Below]

When was he in a gay bar?? I know he yelled crap at a bunch of gay people outside of a gay bar once. Also his pic was put up on a gay site (that he is now taking to court). But its 2008 buddy, if he wants to be gay then so be it. But He's not. Yeah, being gay is one thing, but like I said gay child molesters should not be allowed to play in the NFL. How do you know he aint gay anyway? I've seen the pics to prove it!!

Captcoolhand
08-01-2008, 06:38 PM
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/6227/hamptonot8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

This was a picture of Hampton that I took on Monday 7/28, when I went to camp.
They had him and the guy with glasses on training and doing leg stretches by themselves on one side of the field. If that is Caseys' boy, he looks to be well on his way of being like his father....:D

dawgs
08-01-2008, 06:41 PM
First off everybody with friends do stupid stuff. So the only proof you can have is him getting sexual with another man. And if you have pics of that then you are the gay one. Don't tell me about that pick with 3 of his buddies and there pretending to hold each other. Just friends joking around. Why does everything have to be gay for steeler fans?

[AutoMerged Post Below]

They had him and the guy with glasses on training and doing leg stretches by themselves on one side of the field. If that is Caseys' boy, he looks to be well on his way of being like his father....:D

LOL, thats sick, I don't think thats hamptons kid, RUN KID RUNNNNNN!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
08-01-2008, 06:43 PM
Has this slob lost any weight?

I'm pretty sure he's pretty sick of salad's and protein drinks by now so I would sure hope so :lol:

Captcoolhand
08-01-2008, 06:53 PM
First off everybody with friends do stupid stuff. So the only proof you can have is him getting sexual with another man. And if you have pics of that then you are the gay one. Don't tell me about that pick with 3 of his buddies and there pretending to hold each other. Just friends joking around. Why does everything have to be gay for steeler fans?

[AutoMerged Post Below]

LOL, thats sick, I don't think thats hamptons kid, RUN KID RUNNNNNN!!!!!
I drove 230 miles to c my team but only live 2 minutes from Browns Camp and I wouldn't even stand on a corner just to watch shiat go by.:nono:

Ya what's with all the Gay talk? I guess the Clowns workout with women huh..... so that you can't say they're gay? :scratch:

LatrobePA
08-01-2008, 07:05 PM
Where did this clowns fan come from? Stay the hell on your own worthless forums with your own worthless team and your own worthless fans!!

dawgs
08-01-2008, 07:35 PM
Where did this clowns fan come from? Stay the hell on your own worthless forums with your own worthless team and your own worthless fans!!

clowns fan? thats like 50 years old can't u come up with anything better??
you got issues man. Better get them checked out.

I came here to talk football duhhh!!!!! But like I said before, thats hard to do here. I just keep coming back because its funny to see what u guys got to say. I already heard j lewis and winslow both suck. also saw someone say the cowboys suck. I understand you might not like them, but how do they suck?? IDK.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

I drove 230 miles to c my team but only live 2 minutes from Browns Camp and I wouldn't even stand on a corner just to watch shiat go by.:nono:

Ya what's with all the Gay talk? I guess the Clowns workout with women huh..... so that you can't say they're gay? :scratch:

Im sry your a front runner. I'm a true fan that sticks with my team threw the good and the bad. Your also not a true sports fan. I love the game of football and would watch any team play. I hate the steelers but If I lived right by them, no question I would watch.

Stairwayto7
08-01-2008, 08:03 PM

casey looks heavy, YES! But to heavy? i`m telling you the man could finish the windsprints if he wanted. He wants to be lazy. He is a huge man for a 3-4 defense, I train people, I sell supplements, I with weight trainers everyday, this guy is strong as hell, he`ll be fine, he has two jobs, stop the run, and keep the linemen off the linebackers

SteelerSteve
08-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Im sry your a front runner. I'm a true fan that sticks with my team threw the good and the bad.
No dawgs, your not. Now I'm not saying that your not a loyal fan, but you dont stick with them through the good and the bad, just the bad. Cant really stick with them through the good when there isn't any. Props to you though for sticking with them through the horrible and below average times though :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

dawgs
08-01-2008, 10:36 PM
No dawgs, your not. Now I'm not saying that your not a loyal fan, but you dont stick with them through the good and the bad, just the bad. Cant really stick with them through the good when there isn't any. Props to you though for sticking with them through the horrible and below average times though :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

last season was a good season. It was not bad or below average. so it was good.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-01-2008, 11:16 PM
Considering what the last 10 years have been like for that franchise I'll agree last year was a good year for them indeed. Now though, the time has come to put up or shut up. You've earned yourself a spot in the NFL where the schedule is more tough and people are expecting more out of you. Whether or not the browns are up for the challenge is anybody's guess at this point.

fritzthecat
08-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Looks to me like the kid has a box of donuts and 'ol CH is gonna help hisself while his trainers jawin!

Stairwayto7
08-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Considering what the last 10 years have been like for that franchise I'll agree last year was a good year for them indeed. Now though, the time has come to put up or shut up. You've earned yourself a spot in the NFL where the schedule is more tough and people are expecting more out of you. Whether or not the browns are up for the challenge is anybody's guess at this point.

I agree ! Cinci had one good year! Hell look at Miami last season, they were picked in every preseason poll to be a playoff team, and barely squeeked out one win

BlitzburghNation
08-02-2008, 07:05 PM

Nice pic "cap ~~~:yellowthumb:

Looks like he's raching for what that kid is eating---:lol:

Anyone notice the other kid with a mohawk~~~:hilarious:

I agree with clevestinks,,,,He'll be fine,maybe this embarresment will motivate him back into shape :crossfingers:

terrible.towel43
08-03-2008, 01:56 AM
Hopefully Casey can get back in shape and perform as well as previous seasons

K Train
08-03-2008, 03:28 AM
hes one of the strongest men in the nfl, he has been every year....BUT hes overweight, casey in his prime was 330 and would take on 2-3 blockers on every play with ease....not so much last year (when he was overweight as well), centers were getting the job done against him because all he was was a big body who was slow off the ball. He just needs to slim down and he'll be ok, NTs dont slowly decline....they plummet, we dont want that to happen

steelcityrockers
08-03-2008, 11:04 AM

That's is really weird. If I lived 2 minutes away from any camp of any team in the NFL, I would just walk their everyday. Hell, I would like to go to the Eagles camp which is the closest camp to me at 3 hours (approximately) away from where I live.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

casey looks heavy, YES! But to heavy? i`m telling you the man could finish the windsprints if he wanted. He wants to be lazy. He is a huge man for a 3-4 defense, I train people, I sell supplements, I with weight trainers everyday, this guy is strong as hell, he`ll be fine, he has two jobs, stop the run, and keep the linemen off the linebackers

...lol

Jack Lambert could play with modern-day supplements.

SteelerSteve
08-03-2008, 06:31 PM
Jack Lambert could play with modern-day supplements. And he would still be just as dominant