PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: BlitzburghNation

AZ_Steeler
07-26-2008, 11:24 AM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
BlitzburghNation

Member Spotlight Questions:

How long have you been a Steeler fan? Since I was 10 yrs old,,,,,,So that's 34 years

What made you become a fan of the Steelers?
Moved from ohio to kentuck when i was 10 and i took an interest in playing football & started watching N.F.L. and Loved the colors,name and the way the "D" hit

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? Polamalu,,,,,

Why are they your favorite player? Plays with alot of heart & always giving in hell on every single play,,,,

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Jack Lambert,,,,,

What is your favorite Steelers memory? So many,,,,,It's really hard to pick one,"past" I guess the lynn swann catches and present is the colts game in the playoffs,Those sacks on manning was priceless~~~:cabbagepatch:

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? Used to watch n.a.s.c.a.r. and the U.K. Wildcats in basketball,but I really only get into the N.F.L.

How did you find Steeler Addicts? The wife A.K.A. FleaFicker

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? Great place to hang out and chat with your steeler family,,,,,,Really great info on the best team in the N.F.L.,,,,,,Made some really good friends on here and looking forward to meeting all of them some day :yellowthumb:

What do you do for a living? Drive an 18 wheeler Big Truck Cross Country

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? My hair is half way down my back,wear it in a pony tail ,"because if i didn't,i would look like cousin it" :lol:

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? Hopefully my loe for the STEELERS,but probably being the king of the arcade :greengrin:

What kind of car or truck do you drive? Look at FleaFlickers avatar,,,,,But what i practically live in is an '04 Columbia Freightliner,,,

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? Love to lose my gut,,,,:evilshake:

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Love working out,watching movies and just recently got into playing cornhole ,,,,,Also love Bowling,Shooting Pool and Gonna get back into my----:headbanger1:

Favorite TV show? was Ice Road Truckers,but this season has been sucking :moon: Guess I really don't have any,don't watch much T.V.

Favorite video games? :scratch: Like alot of games on here,used to play Madden alot until I got sick of :spank: every teams :moon:

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? Nope,,,,,They all know my phone is off and it's just me & the wife !

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? None,,,,,Not really into that

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? Usually diet coke & whatever the wife is cooking "Hopefully Bean pie's" :lol:

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? Four

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Never could get to Three Rivers,,,,,:cursin:
Really wanted to,,,,,Love the new stadium,but I prefer old school

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle"? Immaculate Reception,Beause after all these years,it is still talked about and is one of the greatest plays in football history ~~:tt02:

SteelerBee43
07-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Thats my Hubby ......:blowkiss:....good job Honey...

steelersgal86
07-26-2008, 06:52 PM
great interview :yellowthumb: you and your damn bean pies :moon: bout time you got into corn hole you have been asking me about it for a year now :lol:

NOVA STEELERS
07-28-2008, 08:19 AM
Good Read Blitz :clap: :bigthumb: way to use those smilies :hat_wave: :sHa_sarcasticlol:

floodcitygirl
07-29-2008, 10:19 AM
Thanks for sharing about yourself.

ejsteeler
07-29-2008, 07:57 PM
very cool :yellowthumb:

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
08-02-2008, 08:54 AM
Great interview!...i have to agree about this season of Ice Road Truckers,i was really liking that show too.:scratch:

Steelerlyn
08-02-2008, 12:51 PM
Good person that Sammy!~

Stlrs4Life
08-08-2008, 08:31 AM
Good interview Blitz.