PDA

View Full Version : TJ's Predictions For The 2008 Season.

Phenomenal TJ
07-24-2008, 10:01 AM
Week 1 (0-0)
September 7th

Houston at Pittsburgh

Honestly? The Texans defense versus our offense? Steelers all the way. Our defense shouldn't have too much of a problem either, the only issue will be containing Andre Johnson.

Week 2 (1-0)
September 14th

Pittsburgh at Cleveland

First test of the season, the Browns offense is nothing less than scary. The only question is whether or not Derek Anderson can duplicate last year's performance. I see us taking this game, even though it's in Cleveland, they haven't beat us since October 5th, 2003, any guesses on who the Browns QB was? That's right - Tim Couch.

Week 3 (2-0)
September 21st

Pittsburgh at Philadelphia

Again, another win for the 'Burgh. There's still McNabb's injury history to fall back on here. Other than that, the Steeler's offense is going to be a bit much in the running game. Though, if we get behind and have to pass to win, the Eagle's talented secondary will take it to us, and they'll probably get the win.

Week 4 (3-0)
September 29th

Baltimore at Pittsburgh

Fourth win a row for us here, the Ravens are struggling this year, with Kyle Boller back under center, and with Terrell Suggs holding out. All in all we're just the better team, and the Ravens will be fighting for 3rd place in the AFC North.

Week 5 (4-0)
October 5th

Pittsburgh at Jacksonville

In my opinion, this is the first loss of the season for the Steelers. Jacksonville's had our number for the past two seasons. If you're looking for one of the best football games of the year, look no further. Pittsburgh and Jacksonville are the epitome of smash mouth football. On a side note, Fred Taylor is THE most underrated player in the NFL.

Week 6 (4-1)

Bye.

Week 7 (4-1)
October 19th

Pittsburgh at Cincinatti

Yet another win for the black and gold. Cincinatti's imploding slowly. Johnson's going to be benched by week 10, and he's gone after this year. Their defense can't contain our offense at all. We continue our dominance against the North.

Week 8 (5-1)
October 26th

New York Giants at Pittsburgh

Ah, the champs. At home, on TJ's birthday. I see a close game, with Plaxico getting a warm welcome at Heinz Field. In the end, the champs show why they are indeed the champs, beating us, but by less than 2 touchdowns.

Week 9 (5-2)
November 3rd

Pittsburgh at Washington

Since losing Sean Taylor, the Redskins haven't made much of a scene. I can't see their defense competing with us either. Clinton Portis will not have a hundred yard rushing game. Antwaan Randel El will have a decent game against his former team though.

Week 10 (6-2)
November 9th

Indianapolis at Pittsburgh

Peyton and company are going to beat us, as much as I hate him. Our secondary is nowhere near strong enough to compete with that high powered passing game. Here's to the third loss of the season.

Week 11 (6-3)
November 16th

San Diego at Pittsburgh

The Chargers are a scary team when everything's clicking. I see LT having one of the only 100 yard rushing game against the Steeler's this season. All in all this game comes down to the last possession, with the Chargers beating us by a field goal.

Week 12 (6-4)
November 20th

Cincinatti at Pittsburgh

Ouch. Four days after playing the Chargers. Thanks NFL. This is going to be a rough one for us to win, our guys are going to be beat up. But, I seriously don't see the Bengals beating us. As I've said, Johnson's going to be benched by now, for running his mouth to Marvin Lewis. Close game, but Pittsburgh takes it.

Week 13 (7-4)
November 30th

Pittsburgh at New England

The Steelers venture into Foxboro. The weather's going to be nice and chilly, but both teams are used to that. I can't see us winning this game. The Patriots offense is stacked. They have little to no weakness in their wide receiver corps. Expect both Moss and Welker to have big games, while the Patriots running game gets nowhere.

Week 14 (7-5)
December 7th

Dallas at Pittsburgh

Another rough one. We won't be able to contain Owens. At all. Dallas' running game has a good chance of putting up a 100 yard game on our defense. All in all, I see Dallas take this one home.

Week 15 (7-6)
December 14th

Pittsburgh at Baltimore

As I've said before, the Ravens just won't have the offense to take it to us. Plus, we'll be hungry after a loss to the Boy's at home.

Week 16 (8-6)
December 21st

Pittsburgh at Tennessee

Time for our defense to prove how athletic they are. And time for Vince Young to prove that he can throw as well as run. If we contain Young, we win. If not, it'll be too close for comfort. But, based on the Titans receiving corps and defense, I say we take it.

Week 17 (9-6)
December 28th

Cleveland at Pittsburgh

Great game to close the season with, the Browns. Based on history, I say we take it, as the Browns have no defense to speak of. We end the season on a good note, beating the Browns at Heinz Field.

Overall Record for 2008 : 10-6

erb910
07-24-2008, 10:35 AM
Why do you have us losing just about every home game? No, LT will not get 100 yards against us when we last played him in the regular season he had less than 50. And that was at San Diego. Let's see LT cut on Heinz field.

Phenomenal TJ
07-24-2008, 10:56 AM
I only have us losing 4 home games, that's half, not "almost every"

Because of the talent of the teams we play maybe? Just a thought. LT's going to be better than last year, if LT can't cut at Heinz, then not too many players can.

AZ_Steeler
07-24-2008, 11:41 AM
10-6 is where I have the Steelers as well... this is probably one of the toughest schedules I have seen in quite some time. The 2004 schedule turned out to be a little tough only because the Pats and Eagles were played back-to-back and they both were undefeated and that season turned out good :bigthumb:

Phenomenal TJ
07-24-2008, 12:08 PM
Personally, I can't wait for the Jacksonville game, those are always really great games, true football.

yinzer
07-24-2008, 06:24 PM
12-4. we will beat the pats and the giants.

steelcityrockers
07-24-2008, 06:26 PM
I might agree with you on this. I am not discounting Baltimore beating us once though.

steelerschick1220
07-24-2008, 08:22 PM
I think we will at least win two of our games against the Giants, Colts, Chargers, Cowboys, or Pats. If we go 2-3 in those five games, that will be good for me.

Mark B.
07-24-2008, 10:00 PM
I would take 10 and 6 but I have a funny feeling that either the Browns or the Ravens could sneak a win in there heaven forbid. Of all the games on the schedule, the most intriguing one is Jacksonville. The Jags have been tough long before they starting beating us up last year. They are very well coached, in fact two years ago I was hoping for a Jack Del Rio firing in Jax and him coming up to coach. Fate intervened and I am very happy with Coach Tomlin, but Jack Del Rio was a great player and a great coach too. Those Jags are scary!

SteelerFan87
07-24-2008, 10:25 PM
I'm going to say 12-4 or 11-5. Probably 11-5. I don't think we're going to lose all our games against the Jags, Giants, Colts, Chargers, Pats, and Cowboys. I'm sure we'll win at least one of those games, maybe 2 if the law of averages can get us over the top against either the Jags or Pats.

Also, you think the Bungles are going to bench Chad? I don't care how much of a distraction he is, there's no way they're benching their 2nd, arguably 1st, most talented player.

JoeThomas
07-24-2008, 10:31 PM
i see you guys 9-7 or 10-6. i say your 4-2 in the division. split with us and either the ravens or bengals. that leaves 6-4 with the rest. it will be tough. i think 11 wins the division outright, 10 might tie, and 9 is pushing. i see the browns also going 4-2 in the division. possibly 3-3. all splits and maybe taking 2 from baltimore. depends hwo the QB is. so thats where the division will be won. if we can go 7-3 outside it we win it out right. winning 6 of our non division games will make us both very very close. how great would it be to have it come down to week 17, which i think we all think it might be. fans or not haha.

SteelerSteve
07-24-2008, 11:26 PM
I think 10-6 is about right, but I think we trade off beating the Chargers and losing one were expected to win. I think we may also beat the colts, I cant help but feel like they are slowly on the decline. Jacksonville could very well win the south this season. I'll stick with my 11-5 prediction though.

DBR96A
07-25-2008, 03:29 AM
Wins: vs HOU, at CLE, at PHI, vs BAL, at CIN, vs NYG, vs IND, vs CIN, vs DAL, at TEN, vs CLE.

Losses: at JAX, at WSH, vs S D, at N E, at BAL.

Record: 11-5.

yinzer
07-25-2008, 11:28 AM
i see you guys 9-7 or 10-6. i say your 4-2 in the division. split with us and either the ravens or bengals. that leaves 6-4 with the rest. it will be tough. i think 11 wins the division outright, 10 might tie, and 9 is pushing. i see the browns also going 4-2 in the division. possibly 3-3. all splits and maybe taking 2 from baltimore. depends hwo the QB is. so thats where the division will be won. if we can go 7-3 outside it we win it out right. winning 6 of our non division games will make us both very very close. how great would it be to have it come down to week 17, which i think we all think it might be. fans or not haha.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Phenomenal TJ
07-25-2008, 07:55 PM
If they don't win, he's going to whine, and Lewis has put up with that for way too long, he'll start becoming a distraction on the field as well as off. If the Bengals can win ( <_< ) then he'll stay on the field.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-25-2008, 08:20 PM

At this rate unless something really goes crazy I agree with ya... 11 wins definitely takes the division this year and possibly even 10 but more than likely 11. all the schedules are tough and nobody is going to run away with it...the AFCN won't be decided for sure until mid december.

SportsTalkCentral
07-25-2008, 09:54 PM
Great job with the predictions TJ! I'd love to see us go at least 10-6. If we go 10-6, I think that'll get us a playoff spot. 10-6 may not win us the division pennant, but I think it can at least get us the wildcard slot.

steelcityrockers
07-25-2008, 10:01 PM
:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Really? You are really that immature? That is sad. He said very little if anything at all that could be construed as homeristic.

JT I would like to apologize for him.

I am now expecting a conglamory of Steeler fans to attack me.

BlitzburghNation
07-25-2008, 10:12 PM
Nice Breakdown TJ ~~~~:clap:

Agree with most of your points, also have us finishing 10-6

On the jag's game,,,,,,,,, I believe we are gonna be :ktrain: for some payback and
we'll take it in a close one !

We will be bringing the pain BLITZBURGH style ~~~~~~~~~:towelwave:

SteelCityMan786
07-25-2008, 11:52 PM
Wins: vs HOU, at CLE, at PHI, vs BAL, at CIN, vs NYG, vs IND, vs CIN, vs DAL, at TEN, vs CLE.

Losses: at JAX, at WSH, vs S D, at N E, at BAL.

Record: 11-5.

I say 12-4 and Washington will be a win.

SteelerSteve
07-27-2008, 03:46 PM
Really? You are really that immature? That is sad. He said very little if anything at all that could be construed as homeristic.

JT I would like to apologize for him.

I am now expecting a conglamory of Steeler fans to attack me.
You son of a b!tch!! Why the hell are you even on this site? Obviously your no steeler fan you two timing sack of shiat! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: I love ya man:lol::lol::lol:

HUNT4SEVEN
07-27-2008, 04:39 PM
12-4. we will beat the pats and the giants.

i'm with u i say 12-4, pittsburgh is the kind of team who rises the level of there play 2 that of there opponent, they can't take games off this year like they did with the jets, broncos, browns ,bungals etc....... i look 4 them 2 b focused an ready 2 prove 2 the nfl that they r here 2 contend 4 an title this year..............:cope::tt02::yellowthumb:

dawgs
07-27-2008, 04:43 PM
steelers finish 12-4 then the browns will finish 14-2.

unless all the other teams tank it, steelers will be 10-6 if lucky, same with browns.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

i'm with u i say 12-4, pittsburgh is the kind of team who rises the level of there play 2 that of there opponent, they can't take games off this year like they did with the jets, broncos, browns ,bungals etc....... i look 4 them 2 b focused an ready 2 prove 2 the nfl that they r here 2 contend 4 an title this year..............:cope::tt02::yellowthumb:

are you drunk?

BlitzburghRockCity
07-27-2008, 05:45 PM
11-5 at best is what Im thinking this year for the Steelers, 12-4 would be exceptional but 11-5 will be enough to win the AFCN regardless of who gets it...Browns finish 9-7 at best in 2008... :markit:

Phenomenal TJ
07-27-2008, 08:33 PM
Until the Browns prove something on defense, I'm not really buying them to win the division. The offense is stellar, but we all know that defense wins championships, this past years Super Bowl was evidence to that.

Wimbley's a great pass rushed, but the secondary is seriously lacking, especially in the cornerback department. They don't have anyone that can really cover an elite wide receiver.

Whereas the Steelers have the offense, as long as the line holds up - and it's looking pretty good in my opinion. And of course, as in years fast, we're going to have a great defense, as long as our defensive line can stay healthy.

dawgs
07-27-2008, 08:40 PM
steelers OL does not look very good, there DL also is nothing special. also whats special about your safties?? troy has been invisible for couple years now.

Phenomenal TJ
07-27-2008, 08:42 PM
He was invisible last year because he was hurt, yet he wasn't invisible enough to NOT make the Pro Bowl. ;)

The defensive line's been adequate for years, the only time I've seen the Browns line do good is when they all go to Denver.

dawgs
07-27-2008, 09:13 PM
He was invisible last year because he was hurt, yet he wasn't invisible enough to NOT make the Pro Bowl. ;)

The defensive line's been adequate for years, the only time I've seen the Browns line do good is when they all go to Denver.

so the linrbackers been shiat??

When I heard troy made the probowl i did this :banging:. How dumb do you have to be to vote him in there?? did he even play in hte probowl??

Its like big papi making the all-star game. and don't even play. Thats why all votes should be takin away from fans, there just to damn dumb.

SteelerSteve
07-28-2008, 08:22 PM
steelers OL does not look very good, there DL also is nothing special. also whats special about your safties?? troy has been invisible for couple years now. Hell, the O-line doesn't even have to be on the field and Ben will make plays :lol: He was the second highest rated qb in the league last year with ****** protection. Our d-line is as solid as they come in the NFL, a little old, sure but still one of the better d-lines in the league right now. Really, you have no room to talk about another teams defense, especially ours.

steelcitysfinestXL
07-28-2008, 08:46 PM
steelers OL does not look very good, there DL also is nothing special. also whats special about your safties?? troy has been invisible for couple years now.

Man, i dont read all of your posts, but other than the fact that you are a blind browns homer i USED to read your post and think that you knew what your talking about! That all went out the window with this post.

Our 3-4 Dline is tops... its the lack of depth behind them that isnt proven. Our safeties have been injured for the past few years. Ant Smith was the back up to injured Ryan Clark and Polamalu played thorugh injuries. i'd rather have a safety thats makes the probowl cause of his past then a QB who gets it due to Injuries and inflated numbers agaisnt meger opponents. DA has proven nothing! He can show flashes of good play, but judging by last season he chokes in late season games. He has started one season, so thats all anyone has to go off of.

Apperantly you watch some sports center, cause you did say what every national media type is saying about our Oline. Maybe thats the only reason you THINK the Browns are so great!

dawgs
07-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Man, i dont read all of your posts, but other than the fact that you are a blind browns homer i USED to read your post and think that you knew what your talking about! That all went out the window with this post.

Our 3-4 Dline is tops... its the lack of depth behind them that isnt proven. Our safeties have been injured for the past few years. Ant Smith was the back up to injured Ryan Clark and Polamalu played thorugh injuries. i'd rather have a safety thats makes the probowl cause of his past then a QB who gets it due to Injuries and inflated numbers agaisnt meger opponents. DA has proven nothing! He can show flashes of good play, but judging by last season he chokes in late season games. He has started one season, so thats all anyone has to go off of.

Apperantly you watch some sports center, cause you did say what every national media type is saying about our Oline. Maybe thats the only reason you THINK the Browns are so great!

well until hampton removes the food from his fat face, looks like he is on the pup.

your O-line was bad last season. and it got a whole lot worse with fanica now gone.

Id rather have a QB who can play. then a bitch safty who baught into his own fame and now sucks and a big sissy.

SteelerSteve
07-28-2008, 11:27 PM
well until hampton removes the food from his fat face, looks like he is on the pup.

your O-line was bad last season. and it got a whole lot worse with fanica now gone.

Id rather have a QB who can play. then a bitch safty who baught into his own fame and now sucks and a big sissy.
Dawgs, there is just so much wrong with what you just posted I would think that you didn't know what your talking about if I didn't know any better :rofl: First your going to talk about Hampton being fat, and then praise Shaun Rodgers, who is way fatter and lazier than Hampton. Losing Faneca definitley takes away from our line, I'll give you that, but if you knew what you were talking about you would know that the main problem with our line last season was pass pro, and Faneca has never been known for his awesome pass blocking lol so really I think we can handle losing him, if we couldn't than we never would have let him go. Btw, I would rather have a bitch safety than a pussy *** TE who probably has nightmares about everyone of our defensive players and gets rattled easier than any TE I've ever seen.

steelcitysfinestXL
07-29-2008, 10:54 AM

WHAT? :yellowthumb: good reply!! Look at our track record for players close to orover 30 at the end of a contract. Joey Porter, Jason Gildon,ARE all let go and replaced quite well. None of which found huge success after leaving! Now Faneca whos best years are beind him is let go. Its not rocket science, this team has been successful for a good while now. I (unlike most here) am more worried about depth at DL than i am the OL

dawgs
07-29-2008, 12:57 PM
pussy *** TE who had broken the same leg twice. Played 10 games last season with a dislocated shoulder and still put up great TE numbers. Your the only person in here who would take troy over winslow. Ask joey porter what winslow can do.:clap:

the thing is, steelers already had guys in place to replace porter, gildon and what not. But its different when its not very good to begin with, then you lose the best piece.

Shaun rogers is 6'4, hampton is 6'1. rogers fills out the fatness better. Plus rogers can run circles around hampton. Plus i stood 2 steps from rogers when He signed my football, the man is a beast. As for hampton who is just fat.

K Train
07-29-2008, 03:56 PM
alot of hate on our secondary that i dont agree with

steelcitysfinestXL
07-29-2008, 04:53 PM
the thing is, steelers already had guys in place to replace porter, gildon and what not. But its different when its not very good to begin with, then you lose the best piece.

I thought we drafted two LBs last season because of the fact Peezy was gone and we had no proven starter. Harrison was good in spot situations sure, but no one was sure he would be able to produce as a starter. Turns out niether guy was a direct backup/competitior to Harrison. Timmons was moved to ILB and Wood was the back up/replacement for Haggans. (who we all knew was gone midseason) Harrison went to the probowl as the starting OLB. The organization has made some pretty bold moves letting go great players over 30 at the end of their contract. Im sold on the idea that if they werent confident Chris-K could handle the job, they would have made moves to aquire someone who could. Want proof: Sean Mahan played god-awful at center last year and now he is in the #1 position batte at this years camp FA aquisition Justin Hartwig.
No one is denying our line played flat out bad last year... but we still produced a Probowl QB who finished ahead of everyone short of Brady in stats. Plus a probowl running back who led the league in rushing til he broke his leg in week 14. For your sake, as a Browns fan, you should hope our oline plays bad again. Cause if/when they put it together our Offense is gonna be great (and i dont mean on paper!)

dawgs
07-29-2008, 05:48 PM
I thought we drafted two LBs last season because of the fact Peezy was gone and we had no proven starter. Harrison was good in spot situations sure, but no one was sure he would be able to produce as a starter. Turns out niether guy was a direct backup/competitior to Harrison. Timmons was moved to ILB and Wood was the back up/replacement for Haggans. (who we all knew was gone midseason) Harrison went to the probowl as the starting OLB. The organization has made some pretty bold moves letting go great players over 30 at the end of their contract. Im sold on the idea that if they werent confident Chris-K could handle the job, they would have made moves to aquire someone who could. Want proof: Sean Mahan played god-awful at center last year and now he is in the #1 position batte at this years camp FA aquisition Justin Hartwig.
No one is denying our line played flat out bad last year... but we still produced a Probowl QB who finished ahead of everyone short of Brady in stats. Plus a probowl running back who led the league in rushing til he broke his leg in week 14. For your sake, as a Browns fan, you should hope our oline plays bad again. Cause if/when they put it together our Offense is gonna be great (and i dont mean on paper!)

Ben played great no question. But You can't count on him getting out of gams again like last season. sure He can do it here and there, but gonna need blocking.

Im not sure what else you said. tip: after you make a point, hit enter a couple times.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

alot of hate on our secondary that i dont agree with

troy needs to get his head out of his own ***. get on the field and play like his old self. then nobody can hate on them. But without him, the secondary is weak.

K Train
07-29-2008, 05:55 PM
**** you, you wish you knew what you were talking about...troy is a little faggot and were better without him...he are very solid at corner and anthony smith took alot of heat last year after failing in the pats game but hes a badass safety and would be even better in troys spot...if troy gets his weight up and somehow reverts to a football players mentality then thats great but if he doesnt hes definitely doesnt make or break our secondary which was ranked very high last year and will only get better as our LBs get more badass....saying we rely on troys play is misleading because im pretty sure we allowed 3 points in the 2 games he missed last year

dawgs
07-29-2008, 06:24 PM
anthony smith lol. I forgot all about that guy. Mr. guarantee.

troy is a big piece to the safty postition. He is a big playmaker, or atleast was. I would not trust smith clark or carter as my starters.

K Train
07-29-2008, 06:51 PM
haha yeah mr guarantee....hilarious, well mr guanantee got embarrassed, kinda like the browns dbs do every game. He'd be a badass strong safety, hes awesome against the run, hes solid in coverage, hes got great hands and he hits like a truck...but that thing that makes him good is his closing speed, hes always around the ball...hate on him all you want, lots of steeler fans do too...cause im soooo sure the pats wouldnt have kicked our asses anyway :rolleyes:

SteelerSteve
07-29-2008, 07:39 PM
haha yeah mr guarantee....hilarious, well mr guanantee got embarrassed, kinda like the browns dbs do every game. He'd be a badass strong safety, hes awesome against the run, hes solid in coverage, hes got great hands and he hits like a truck...but that thing that makes him good is his closing speed, hes always around the ball...hate on him all you want, lots of steeler fans do too...cause im soooo sure the pats wouldnt have kicked our asses anyway :rolleyes:
Yeah, nobody can put that loss on one guy lol. Besides, Smith is a playmaker which we desperatley need. Oh and btw Dawgs, I really dont care what injuries K2 played with, but the fact is he gets nervous and starts hearing foot steps whenever he gets jacked up even by players that he outweighs by 40 pounds :rofl:

kgreen
07-31-2008, 01:54 PM
if we get past 9-7 with this schedule, I will be pleased. I mean wtf? I haven't a schedule this hard in a long time. That stretch from Jacksonville to Dallas is just brutal (with the exception of those Bungles games) and coming out of there with at LEAST 5 hopefully 6 wins will be crucial.

dawgs
07-31-2008, 05:16 PM

If he has great hands the he should be a WR.

Browns corners were both rookie's bud. Both played ok to. Remember it was the browns run stopping that was horrible. Which forced the browns to bring more guys into the box, and thats when QB's took advantage of are DB's. So by insulting them, it really shows the lack of knowledge you have about football.

steelersteve. Any NFL def player can lay someone out. If you hit someone who is not looking, or just run fullspeed into them. But winslow has never ran away from contact. Thats the thing I hate about winslow, is that he runs into people just for fun. so try again bud.

terrible.towel43
08-03-2008, 01:54 AM
12-4 I see us beating the chargers and the Giants.

SteelerSteve
08-03-2008, 02:17 AM

Browns corners were both rookie's bud. Both played ok to. Remember it was the browns run stopping that was horrible. Which forced the browns to bring more guys into the box, and thats when QB's took advantage of are DB's. So by insulting them, it really shows the lack of knowledge you have about football.

steelersteve. Any NFL def player can lay someone out. If you hit someone who is not looking, or just run fullspeed into them. But winslow has never ran away from contact. Thats the thing I hate about winslow, is that he runs into people just for fun. so try again bud. Well, the Bengals have a pretty ****** defense and that didn't stop them from picking of DA what 4 times in their late season match up last year? lol Oh and please dont call me bud okay kiddo:nono:

K Train
08-03-2008, 02:22 AM

steelersteve. Any NFL def player can lay someone out. If you hit someone who is not looking, or just run fullspeed into them. But winslow has never ran away from contact. Thats the thing I hate about winslow, is that he runs into people just for fun. so try again bud.

he does have great hands for a safety....which our dbs cant catch so thats kind of a big deal.

winslow goes from a tough guy to a pussy real quick, it doesnt take much to rattle him, i understand how football works...but the browns have done nothing to justify you riding each and every one of their dicks until the sun comes up just yet....i have a feeling when the browns suck this year again we wont be seeing you around

Stairwayto7
03-08-2009, 10:10 AM
so the linrbackers been shiat??

When I heard troy made the probowl i did this :banging:. How dumb do you have to be to vote him in there?? did he even play in hte probowl??

Its like big papi making the all-star game. and don't even play. Thats why all votes should be takin away from fans, there just to damn dumb.

I dug this up! dawgs hating on Troy, and saying the browns would go 10-6. The part that gets me is, every time anyone said that the Steelers were going to be great, or even good, dawgs called us all, especially me HOMERS.
If we said, like I did many times, that 07 was a fluke for the browns , and that they would suck, we were HOMERS!

Earth to dawgs, look in the mirror, why you can`t get any respect around here? Is because maybe, your a HOMER.

Dude if you would just quit being a hater!

Maybe your just envious, which I totally understand, that will be our secret!