PDA

View Full Version : anyone goin to Cleveland???

steelershoss
07-23-2008, 07:48 PM
Going to the Week 2 game in Cleveland. Anyone else going??

yinzer
07-23-2008, 08:38 PM
no, but do me a favor... take a nice crap in the middle of that city when you get there. :brownssign:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-23-2008, 09:41 PM
We have a bunch of Steeler fans in the ohio area so you might be able to find some of us there.

JoeThomas
07-23-2008, 10:06 PM
no, but do me a favor... take a nice crap in the middle of that city when you get there. :brownssign:

ya i guess we need to be paid back for the **** i took in yours...:cabbagepatch:

memphissteelergirl
07-24-2008, 10:39 AM
ya i guess we need to be paid back for the **** i took in yours...:cabbagepatch:

Charming....:smh:

Phenomenal TJ
07-24-2008, 11:09 AM
Ya, my girlfriend, her brother and his girlfriend are all going. We only live about 45 minutes away from Cleveland, so I usually make it a point to go to that game. Gotta love winning since 2003. :)

JoeThomas
07-24-2008, 02:09 PM
Charming....:smh:

Haha, going back to 4th grade I will say... HE started it!!!!!! :nahnah:

steelershoss
07-24-2008, 07:40 PM
u are going? Maybe we could hook up for a beer before the game.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

Ya, my girlfriend, her brother and his girlfriend are all going. We only live about 45 minutes away from Cleveland, so I usually make it a point to go to that game. Gotta love winning since 2003. :)

Hey you are going, maybe we could hook up for a beer before. My wife and I are coming in from Canada.

Stairwayto7
07-25-2008, 07:10 PM
u are going? Maybe we could hook up for a beer before the game.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Hey you are going, maybe we could hook up for a beer before. My wife and I are coming in from Canada.

Where you coming from? We live East of Cleveland, 35 miles, make it a point to stop and have a beer, we`re just minutes off 90

Phenomenal TJ
07-25-2008, 08:00 PM
I'm in Canton, an hour away from Cleveland maybe. I would, but that'd put you in some legal trouble, as three of us are 18 and one is 16 haha.

Stairwayto7
07-26-2008, 08:32 AM
I'm in Canton, an hour away from Cleveland maybe. I would, but that'd put you in some legal trouble, as three of us are 18 and one is 16 haha.

Maybe you misunderstood! Root Beer!

BR7
07-26-2008, 11:14 AM

Doesn't stop Chris Henry :lol:

My brother is trying to score tix for this game as well. So hopefully he gets them. His deal is to drag me to a Browns game and I gotta take him to a Steelers.

Stairwayto7
07-26-2008, 09:45 PM
Open invite! Any Steelers fan here, going to this game, your invited to our pregame at my house!~

dawgs
07-26-2008, 10:08 PM
Shoot ill be there no question, I got season tickets so ya.

I would LOVE to see a steelers fan take a shiat in the city, you would most likely be shot by someone. Thats just a no no. most steeler fans I have seen the past 5 years I've been going are really quiet and don't really start anything or say anything. If your with browns fans and you show respect then its cool. But I have seen steeler fans get some pretty good beat downs that I had to turn my head from. But most are quiet

steelersgal86
07-27-2008, 11:06 AM
Shoot ill be there no question, I got season tickets so ya.

I would LOVE to see a steelers fan take a shiat in the city, you would most likely be shot by someone. Thats just a no no. most steeler fans I have seen the past 5 years I've been going are really quite and don't really start anything or say anything. If your with browns fans and you show respect then its cool. But I have seen steeler fans get some pretty good beat downs that I had to turn my head from. But most are good.

:clueless: Why dont you get your facts straight before posting something so stupid....

dawgs
07-27-2008, 01:18 PM
:clueless: Why dont you get your facts straight before posting something so stupid....

facts??? what facts are there? :willybs:

SteelerSteve
07-27-2008, 02:39 PM
facts??? what facts are there? :willybs:Damn Dawgs! I'm pretty sure they werent saying anything about taking a shiat in cleveland actually.:lol: Though I'm pretty sure theres plenty of it in the dawg pound:hilarious: Naah, but getting in a fight over a football game is pretty rediculous. I dont see why people get so defensive, after all, it is a game.

steelershoss
07-27-2008, 07:20 PM
whereabouts do u live? How close to the stadium?

dawgs
07-27-2008, 07:45 PM
Its not always about the game. People get drunk and take it past football. When your blasted all it takes is someone to look at you wrong. Plus steeler fans take it to far most of the time. When your in cleveland for a game and your team wins, just don't run around screaming browns suck and rubbing it in are faces. your going to get popped. Although thats true about most stadiums, but def pittsburgh, cleveland type places.

Stairwayto7
07-27-2008, 08:02 PM
Its not always about the game. People get drunk and take it past football. When your blasted all it takes is someone to look at you wrong. Plus steeler fans take it to far most of the time. When your in cleveland for a game and your team wins, just don't run around screaming browns suck and rubbing it in are faces. your going to get popped. Although thats true about most stadiums, but def pittsburgh, cleveland type places.

BS I`ve been to many Steelers game in cleveland. They browns fans are the worst, even most of them admit it. When we win they still scream Pittsburgh Sucks, if we suck after we kick ***, then what does that say for the stains

[AutoMerged Post Below]
One of my best friends is a huge cleveland fan, and he said he embarrassed to go to games, yet he said even as a browns fan he had a great time in the Burgh for a game.

dawgs
07-27-2008, 08:02 PM
BS I`ve been to many Steelers game in cleveland. They browns fans are the worst, even most of them admit it. When we win they still scream Pittsburgh Sucks, if we suck after we kick ***, then what does that say for the stains

where are u at?? if your in celveland then no crap we will yell stuff. all I said was if your a steelers fan in cleveland and you run around yelling browns suck and getting in are faces, your going to get hurt. same thing if I went to shittsburgh and did it.

Stairwayto7
07-27-2008, 08:04 PM
where are u at?? if your in celveland then no crap we will yell stuff. all I said was if your a steelers fan in cleveland and you run around yelling browns suck and getting in are faces, your going to get hurt. same thing if I went to shiattsburgh and did it.

You pat yourself on the back way to much, don`t hurt yourself. We wear black and gold head to toe, we say what we want when we want, I`ve never been beat down in cleveland, your fans are smarter than you think.

JoeThomas
07-27-2008, 08:57 PM
You pat yourself on the back way to much, don`t hurt yourself. We wear black and gold head to toe, we say what we want when we want, I`ve never been beat down in cleveland, your fans are smarter than you think.

If people are getting into fights its usually because booze is involved. most real fans wont just jump into the other fans faces. I can see that but most arent confronational. Ive gotten to know a few steeler fans and they are good friends and none of them are going to rub it in anyone else's face. Your taking about the minority here Dawgs.

Stairwayto7
07-27-2008, 09:14 PM
If people are getting into fights its usually because booze is involved. most real fans wont just jump into the other fans faces. I can see that but most arent confronational. Ive gotten to know a few steeler fans and they are good friends and none of them are going to rub it in anyone else's face. Your taking about the minority here Dawgs.

Damn, I didn`t know that you considered me a good friend! :greengrin:

JoeThomas
07-28-2008, 07:29 AM
Damn, I didn`t know that you considered me a good friend! :greengrin:

haha by assosciation only. your brother is a pretty good guy haha.

steelersgal86
07-28-2008, 08:41 AM
haha by assosciation only. your brother is a pretty good guy haha.

:willybs::willybs::willybs::willybs:

dawgs
07-28-2008, 09:32 AM

thats what I said. Does not take much to tick off a guy who is blasted.

steelershoss
07-28-2008, 09:36 AM
Open invite! Any Steelers fan here, going to this game, your invited to our pregame at my house!~

Are u right in Cleveland? How far from the Stadium?

steelersgal86
07-28-2008, 09:37 AM
Are u right in Cleveland? How far from the Stadium?

NE of cleveland about 20-30 minutes from Stadium

SteelerSteve
07-28-2008, 07:17 PM
Its not always about the game. People get drunk and take it past football. When your blasted all it takes is someone to look at you wrong. Plus steeler fans take it to far most of the time. When your in cleveland for a game and your team wins, just don't run around screaming browns suck and rubbing it in are faces. your going to get popped. Although thats true about most stadiums, but def pittsburgh, cleveland type places. Trust me, I know how it is. Homecoming football game in HS we lost and the other team(mostly the fans) were rubbing it in like crazy, but if you lose you just gotta bite your lip and take it like a man.:helmet:

JoeThomas
07-28-2008, 09:36 PM
Trust me, I know how it is. Homecoming football game in HS we lost and the other team(mostly the fans) were rubbing it in like crazy, but if you lose you just gotta bite your lip and take it like a man.:helmet:

Exactly. So when we beat you week 2, are you going to bite yours??? :yesnod:

SteelerSteve
07-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Exactly. So when we beat you week 2, are you going to bite yours??? :yesnod:
lol I'm not one to go and guarantee wins, it just leaves you open for ridicule when and if your team loses. Though it is pretty funny listening to all these cocky browns fans in dream world. I dont get why you guys have so much faith in your team, and thats exactly what it is, FAITH because you have no basis to back up your predictions of beating the Steelers, so you are just dreaming, hoping, and praying that this is FINALLY the year you guys can beat us. What is the Browns record against us the last 15 times we played again??

MPYOUNG33
07-28-2008, 10:26 PM
Why are there Cleveland Clowns fans on here? Must not be a website to support their **** team.

SteelerSteve
07-28-2008, 10:29 PM
Why are there Cleveland Clowns fans on here? Must not be a website to support their shiat team.
dont worry, they'll leave after the steelers knock their team around like the red headed step child of our division that they are.