PDA

View Full Version : HARDCORE PITTSBURGH FAN!!!!!!

STEEL CITY TANK
07-19-2008, 11:27 AM
Hey to all fellow Steel City lovers and even a hey to my fellow sports lovers. Born and raised in PITTSBURGH, PA. I've always loved my city's teams. As everyday goes by my love for the Steelers, Pirates, Penguins, Panthers, Passion, and other local teams grow with no attention to stop. Over all I like to joke and laugh (at tri-state area teams). I just became a father a month ago, and I now have the duty of raising another STEEL CITY TANK. In soon time he'll become a PROUD, PASSIONATE, PITTSBURGH LOVER.

steelcityrockers
07-19-2008, 11:53 AM
$10 says this guy is a homer in the mold of Cleve.

STEEL CITY TANK
07-19-2008, 12:09 PM
$20 says your out ya mind, and if you aint got positive sh!t to say then don't say sh!t.

BlackGold4vr
07-19-2008, 12:38 PM
Hey to all fellow Steel City lovers and even a hey to my fellow sports lovers. Born and raised in PITTSBURGH, PA. I've always loved my city's teams. As everyday goes by my love for the Steelers, Pirates, Penguins, Panthers, Passion, and other local teams grow with no attention to stop. Over all I like to joke and laugh (at tri-state area teams). I just became a father a month ago, and I now have the duty of raising another STEEL CITY TANK. In soon time he'll become a PROUD, PASSIONATE, PITTSBURGH LOVER.

Congrats! My kids are being raised Steeler fans too, although I live in Southern California. Black & Gold Forever!

:towelwave::towelwave::towelwave:

AZ_Steeler
07-19-2008, 01:22 PM
:welcome:

Congrats on being a new father... I'm 2 years in now of being a new father and it's awesome! Enjoy every minute of it because they grow up far to fast! :bigthumb:

So what's your take on the Steelers coming up this season? number of wins? playoffs? :dunno:

Welcome though and if you have any questions let us know! :bigthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-19-2008, 05:01 PM
$10 says this guy is a homer in the mold of Cleve.

Relax dude :yellowthumb: , no reason to give somebody the wrong idea about SA. He's new year and we welcome everyone to the site just like always.

:greetings: :welcome: :sup:

NOVA STEELERS
07-19-2008, 05:07 PM
:welcome: enjoy the site :cope:

BlitzburghNation
07-19-2008, 08:24 PM
:towelwave::welcome::towelwave:

Congrats on your son and adding another member to the Steeler Family~~~:bigthumb:

Told my cousin's that I was gonna turn them in to the Child Abuse Program,,,,,:popcorn: Raising them as Clown Fans and gonna put them through years of misery ~~~~:haha:

STEEL CITY TANK
07-20-2008, 12:27 AM

Congrats on being a new father... I'm 2 years in now of being a new father and it's awesome! Enjoy every minute of it because they grow up far to fast! :bigthumb:

So what's your take on the Steelers coming up this season? number of wins? playoffs? :dunno:

Welcome though and if you have any questions let us know! :bigthumb:

I think we'll go 11-5....with Rashard coming in, Parker will have more gas to go the whole playoffs if the o-line gives Willie & Mendenhall a chance to run. But I have faith will make playoffs, Ben just came off his best season so the additions of sweed and moore will expand his options of who he throws to. Then our second year players should break out and help. I got a feeling it'll be the Steelers against the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.:cope:

Steelerlyn
07-20-2008, 12:46 AM
Hey there fellow Steeler fan and welcome to SA. Lots of good people with good thoughts!~

Prosdo
07-20-2008, 04:02 AM
Welcome to SA and congrats on becoming a father!

steelersgal86
07-20-2008, 10:10 AM
:welcome: :hiya: congrats on becoming a father :yellowthumb:

PsychoWard
07-20-2008, 10:49 AM
:sup: and :welcome:

KY TITAN
07-21-2008, 06:20 AM
:sSig_hi: :welcome::steelersrocksign:

floodcitygirl
07-21-2008, 12:14 PM
Welcome to SA!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!! And congrats on your son! :tt02:

strong D
07-22-2008, 10:03 PM
welcome to sa

SteelD43
07-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Congrats! Do they make Terrible Towel Diapers?

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
07-23-2008, 02:42 PM
Congrats! Do they make Terrible Towel Diapers?

I haven't seen any of those...but i recommend using old Cleveland Browns Apparel:yellowthumb:

ejsteeler
07-23-2008, 03:45 PM
:sup: and :welcome: Also, :brownssign:

AZSteelerfan
07-27-2008, 06:37 AM

dawgs
07-27-2008, 11:06 AM
$100 bucks says his kid moves with a family member to cleveland and becomes a browns fan by the age of 3. Just don't let him become a cowboys fan, I hate them almost more then the steelers, almost. Plus your teams mascot will scare him away. That thing is retarded.

STEEL CITY TANK
07-27-2008, 03:39 PM
$100 bucks says his kid moves with a family member to cleveland and becomes a browns fan by the age of 3. Just don't let him become a cowboys fan, I hate them almost more then the steelers, almost. Plus your teams mascot will scare him away. That thing is retarded.

$200 says lick *** on that thought, he'll be raised to hate ohio just like I was and who wants to represent non-champion Stains and Cowgirls.....anyway my family hates ohio, so him moving with a family member will never happen, him moving with a family member that wants to live in cleveland.......the Stains have a 110% better chance of winning 10 consecutive super bowls than that happening......This family consists of DIE HARD STEELERS FANS, so do me a favor and just give it up..........:cope::brownssign::cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-27-2008, 03:51 PM

and your teams is any better?

a whole lot of nothing but orange and brown... or this.. http://www.allclevelandbrowns.org/images/logo.PNG