PDA

View Full Version : How do you think our division will pan out?

SteelerSteve
07-19-2008, 01:06 AM
I think it will end up something like this:

1.Steelers 11-5

We have the most complete team out of our division rivals.

2.Bengals 7-9

They have a better offense than the browns mostly due to the fact that they have a legit franchise qb. Both of their defenses are pretty lousy though lol

As for third and fourth, It really depends on how the Ravens offense pans out, I really think that if they get some decent qb play and their defense plays tough, then they have a shot at finishing second, and possibly have the best shot of challenging the Steelers this season. If not then I'd say that the Browns come in third at 6-10 and the Ratbirds finish 4-12 to 5-11.

BlitzburghNation
07-19-2008, 02:27 AM
Sporting News : Has us winning the division & the clowns finishing 9-7 "Missing the playoffs !

They also have the bungholes getting a wildcard spot ~~~~:haha:

SteelCityPride08
07-19-2008, 09:23 AM
I think our division will pan out in us winning it :banana:

yinzer
07-19-2008, 09:40 AM
1. Stillers
2. Bungholes
3. Stains
4. Ratbirds

:yellowthumb:

STEEL CITY TANK
07-19-2008, 11:06 AM
Steelers....or maybe!!!!..............naw never mind, who can compete with us in the division.......it's the Pittsburgh "City of Champions" Steelers in 1st, Cleveland "why does this city exist" Browns in 2nd, Cincinnati "endangered" Bungals in 3rd, and baltimore "I know we suck" Ravens in 4th.

steelcityrockers
07-19-2008, 11:49 AM
The Ravens will be a much better team than some of you think.

BlackGold4vr
07-19-2008, 12:42 PM
1. Stillers
2. Bungholes
3. Stains
4. Ratbirds

:yellowthumb:

Steelers
Stains
Bungholes
Ratbirds

The Bungles are dysfunctional and the Stains are on the rise. Ratbirds will fight the Bungholes for last place IMHO. :redcool:

AZ_Steeler
07-19-2008, 01:51 PM
Steelers 10-6
Browns 8-8 missing playoffs...
Bengals 7-9
Ravens 6-10

SteelersfaninPhilly
07-19-2008, 02:38 PM
Steelers 9-7
Browns 8-8
Bengals 7-9
Ratbirds 6-10

But if we do not get our **** together on both lines and pressure the QB......

BlitzburghRockCity
07-19-2008, 04:59 PM
The Ravens will be a much better team than some of you think.

The ratbirds will start to come together later in the year when it's too late for them to make any playoff noise. If Flacco gets the nod he'll struggle like any other 1st year QB.

I think this year we take the division with 11-5 record; the bengals make run at it but once against their defense will be their downfall. The Browns will be better than .500 this year but they'll end up finishing 9-7 and not being a significant factor in the postseason.

NOVA STEELERS
07-19-2008, 05:32 PM
Steelers 11 - 5 :cope:

Bengals 8-8 :bengalssuck:

Browns 7-9 :brownssuck:

Ratbirds 5-11 :rats:

:popcorn:

SteelerSteve
07-19-2008, 07:07 PM
The Ravens will be a much better team than some of you think.I think they definitley could surprise if they get their offense going, so like I said if they get some decent qb play they could be the ones we compete for the division with.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-19-2008, 07:54 PM
I see the Steelers winning the AFC North with an 11-5 record......They will go 5-1 in the division....They sweep the Bengals and Browns....Lose to the Ravens in Baltimore.....The Steelers have lost 5 straight in Baltimore.....They are due for a win there but I say they drop another......I think the Ravens will be a scrappy team but their QB situation makes them a 6-7 win team tops.......

Steelers-11-5
Browns-8-8
Ravens-7-9
Bengals-6-10

BlitzburghNation
07-19-2008, 08:29 PM

:haha: Best post in this thread,,,,,,,,,,:lol::lol::lol:

Steelers: 10-6

Clowns: 9-7

Bunholes: 7-9

Rat-Turds: 7-9 "tied with a bunghole"

dawgs
07-19-2008, 09:36 PM

can you be anymore bias??? typical steeler fan...

no team in the north will finish with more then 10 wins. also bengals def is horrible, and everyone on offence hates each other, so they won't win 8 games.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-19-2008, 09:42 PM

no team in the north will finish with more then 10 wins. also bengals def is horrible, and everyone on offence hates each other, so they won't win 8 games.

Steelers fans being bias on a Steelers site shocks you...Of course Steelers fans are going to be bias on a Steelers site...

I think the Browns have a good offense but their seasons depends on Derek Anderson....I'm not sold on him since he faded down the stretch last year...If Quinn comes in to replace Anderson mid-season it will hold the Browns back in 08......I Quinn will struggle at first if he becomes the starting QB.....

Now if Anderson proves me wrong this year then the Browns could win the division.....I just have my opinions and if that means I'm biased then so be it....lol I'm not saying you called me biased just responding to your post on calling out a Steelers fan for being biased on a Steelers site...Of course thats going to happen...lol

dawgs
07-19-2008, 10:16 PM
I have not looked at one post here yet. But I wanna make a guess. everyone has the browns going like 3-13 right. saying ''o the browns suck because ummmm, ahhhhh, ummmm, cuz there new revamped def that I have not even seen yet sucks. WOOOO.''

I come here seeing what steeler fans have to say, but its all bias.

yes it does shock me black@gold. Would think some people in here knows what there talking about. Just because the browns are the steelers rivals does not mean you guys could never give them credit. Now i know you have to win to get respect, but damn, saying that the steelers are going to finsh 11-5 13-3 and browns 7-9 or lower is just stupid. What did the steelers do thats going to make them so much better then last season? browns did alot, and are ready. fixed the DL up and added another offence weapon to help anderson even more. also have 3 backup OL that can start on the steelers.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
Like i said before, the OL is so good they will give anderson time. Add that with the weapons we got. It will be very hard for anderson to bomb.

The real issue is are def. the DL is looking good, and i love are LB's, sean jones could be a top 3 safty easy this season, pool was very good at the end of last season. the depth at corner scares me and will be what makes or brakes the browns, not QB.

AZ_Steeler
07-19-2008, 10:32 PM
I have not looked at one post here yet. But I wanna make a guess. everyone has the browns going like 3-13 right. saying ''o the browns suck because ummmm, ahhhhh, ummmm, cuz there new revamped def that I have not even seen yet sucks. WOOOO.''

yes it does shock me black@gold. Would think some people in here knows what there talking about. Just because the browns are the steelers rivals does not mean you guys could never give them credit. Now i know you have to win to get respect, but damn, saying that the steelers are going to finsh 11-5 13-3 and browns 7-9 or lower is just stupid. What did the steelers do thats going to make them so much better then last season? browns did alot, and are ready. fixed the DL up and added another offence weapon to help anderson even more. also have 3 backup OL that can start on the steelers.

[AutoMerged Post Below]
Like i said before, the OL is so good they will give anderson time. Add that with the weapons we got. It will be very hard for anderson to bomb.

The real issue is are def. the DL is looking good, and i love are LB's, sean jones could be a top 3 safty easy this season, pool was very good at the end of last season. the depth at corner scares me and will be what makes or brakes the browns, not QB.

I think you would be surprised where most people have the Browns. They had a great year last year no about about it. HOWEVER... that was a weak schedule and this year they will play the teams that finished where they did last year so until they can prove themselves against a quality team and start getting some quality victories it's hard to say they'll post 10 wins and make the playoffs.

Case in point the Ravens... they went 13-3 one year against some crappy teams and then when they played divisional winners they were no where to be found.

$teelersRule
07-19-2008, 10:42 PM
yes it does shock me black@gold. Would think some people in here knows what there talking about. Just because the browns are the steelers rivals does not mean you guys could never give them credit.:nono:

am i wrong but does the word rival mean it goes back and fourth and like "you have to be as good as me to rival me" the browns have not beaten us since being back in the league i dont see that as much of a rivalry. i dont understand why just because at one time in history there was a rivalry between the two it has to be one till the end of time. can anyone out there please explain this to me? i just dont see how there is a rivalry at all. when the browns finally beat us sometime (i guess everyone has their days) then maybe we can talk about rivalries again.:scratch:

Troyisabeast_43
07-19-2008, 11:16 PM
I think you would be surprised where most people have the Browns. They had a great year last year no about about it. HOWEVER... that was a weak schedule and this year they will play the teams that finished where they did last year so until they can prove themselves against a quality team and start getting some quality victories it's hard to say they'll post 10 wins and make the playoffs.

Case in point the Ravens... they went 13-3 one year against some crappy teams and then when they played divisional winners they were no where to be found.

The Browns will get their chance to prove they are for real the first 2 weeks of the season when they get the Cowboys and Steelers at home back to back weeks. Win both of those games and start off 2-0 and then I will start to believe that the Stains are for real. Remember we have still yet to see how guys on the Browns like Winslow and Edwards are going to handle success and how they will react if things go bad. I think the Browns are going to have a very hard time beating Dallas in week 1 in Cleveland so with the odds being that the Steelers are going to beat Houston here on opening day should the Browns lose to Dallas and fall to 0-1 then it will make the week 2 matchup on Sunday night against the Steelers a MUST win for the Browns if they are to have any chance of competing with the Steelers in the North division I believe.

steelcityrockers
07-19-2008, 11:22 PM
In my un-biased unprofessional opinion, this is my prediction for the AFCN

1. Steelers 10-6

2. Browns 9-7

3. Ravens 8-8

4. Bengals 7-9

dawgs
07-19-2008, 11:40 PM
am i wrong but does the word rival mean it goes back and fourth and like "you have to be as good as me to rival me" the browns have not beaten us since being back in the league i dont see that as much of a rivalry. i dont understand why just because at one time in history there was a rivalry between the two it has to be one till the end of time. can anyone out there please explain this to me? i just dont see how there is a rivalry at all. when the browns finally beat us sometime (i guess everyone has their days) then maybe we can talk about rivalries again.:scratch:

It will always be a rivaly. is ohio state and michigan syill a rivaly even with us beating them 5 stright years now?? of course.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

yes it does shock me black@gold. Would think some people in here knows what there talking about. Just because the browns are the steelers rivals does not mean you guys could never give them credit.:nono:

It will always be a rivaly. is ohio state and michigan still a rivaly even with buckeyes beating them 5 stright years now?? of course.

STEEL CITY TANK
07-20-2008, 12:11 AM

ok the browns have one of the best o-lines this year but yinz aint got defense.I doubt the browns o-line can stop our D, especially with james harrison, troy, and woodley pass rushing.:tt02:

Black@Gold Forever32
07-20-2008, 03:05 AM

[AutoMerged Post Below]

I'm glad you mentioned the off-season moves the Browns made.....I don't blame them for making those moves.....The Browns had success last year and they want to build on that..........But just because the Browns made some moves doesn't mean they're going to work....

I don't think Shaun Rogers and Corey Williams are good fits for the 3-4...Which the Browns run a 3-4 base....Both can rush the passer but are not the typical run stuffing DL you need for a 3-4....Plus Rogers hasn't always been the most motivated player....Playing for the Lions would do that I suppose....But with the Browns giving Rogers a nice fat contract he could be content to just get paid.....As for Donte Stallworth...He is so over-rated and has been injury prone in his career....Its not like the Browns landed Randy Moss....lol But its another weapon if he is healthy.....

However the Browns had to make those moves since they do have an opportunity to do something this year....But as other teams have proven mortgaging your future for the present doesn't always work...The Browns have gave up some draft picks and that could hurt them down the road...Plus these moves they made could back fire in their face especially if Rogers and Williams prove to be terrible fits for the 3-4 defense....

K Train
07-20-2008, 03:10 AM
especially with james harrison, troy, and woodley pass rushing.:tt02:
**** troy

lol

Black@Gold Forever32
07-20-2008, 03:22 AM
**** troy

lol

Plus Troy isn't really effective at rushing the passer these days.....His last sack was almost two years ago.....November 19, 2006 against the Browns......Plus you know I'm going to mention the last time Troy had an INT....October 22, 2006 against the Falcons.....

I'm glad that you and select others see the light on Troy....He hasn't played well since 2005.....My mind just boggles that Steelers fans continue to over-rate Troy.....They must not be watching the same games we're watching.....:lol:

K Train
07-20-2008, 03:27 AM
Plus Troy isn't really effective at rushing the passer these days.....His last sack was almost two years ago.....November 19, 2006 against the Browns......Plus you know I'm going to mention the last time Troy had an INT....October 22, 2006 against the Falcons.....

I'm glad that you and select others see the light on Troy....He hasn't played well since 2005.....My mind just boggles my mind that Steelers continue to over-rate Troy.....They must not be watching the same games we're watching.....:lol:

i knew i could count on you for the exact dates of his last pick or sack lol.

i think i hate troy a little more each and every day, he needs to play like a ****ing superstar this year for him to be ok in my eyes cause when you are called a top safety, paid like a top saftey and then play like **** i get mad

Black@Gold Forever32
07-20-2008, 03:35 AM
i knew i could count on you for the exact dates of his last pick or sack lol.

i think i hate troy a little more each and every day, he needs to play like a ****ing superstar this year for him to be ok in my eyes cause when you are called a top safety, paid like a top saftey and then play like shiat i get mad

I'm with you......Troy needs to at least intercept 5 passes and not be such a p$ssy for me to give him credit again...He can't stay healthy and has been tackling like a girl the past couple of years ..........:lol:I'm starting to think Troy has a vagina since he blows so many tackles.....My brother and I count his miss tackles instead of his tackles during games.....Of course we keep our tabs going on Troy's streak on not having an INT or sack......

I don't know who I hate more right now Troy or Sean Mahan......:lol: Thats bad......lol

dawgs
07-20-2008, 12:31 PM
I'm glad you mentioned the off-season moves the Browns made.....I don't blame them for making those moves.....The Browns had success last year and they want to build on that..........But just because the Browns made some moves doesn't mean they're going to work....

I don't think Shaun Rogers and Corey Williams are good fits for the 3-4...Which the Browns run a 3-4 base....Both can rush the passer but are not the typical run stuffing DL you need for a 3-4....Plus Rogers hasn't always been the most motivated player....Playing for the Lions would do that I suppose....But with the Browns giving Rogers a nice fat contract he could be content to just get paid.....As for Donte Stallworth...He is so over-rated and has been injury prone in his career....Its not like the Browns landed Randy Moss....lol But its another weapon if he is healthy.....

However the Browns had to make those moves since they do have an opportunity to do something this year....But as other teams have proven mortgaging your future for the present doesn't always work...The Browns have gave up some draft picks and that could hurt them down the road...Plus these moves they made could back fire in their face especially if Rogers and Williams prove to be terrible fits for the 3-4 defense....

Im not sure if any of that makes since. I don't really buy into a 3-4 def. because most teams who run the 3-4 have alot of plays where there are 4 DL. So not like they run 3-4 every single time.

rogers is 360 pounds, All he needs to do is take on a few OL which he will do. Also browns will give him some rushing plays which he likes to do. You said it, Lions are a horrible team, so its hard to go all out everytime for no reason, def when your 360 pounds. But browns are a winning team fighting for something. Don't forget we got good depth there also. Rogers will get plenty of rest. And if williams and rogers turn out to be busts then so be it. browns had to make moves to improve the DL. Have to take chances. Phil savage is one of the best, if not the best GM in the NFL. I trust him.

williams is another guy over 320 pounds who can take on a guy or 2 which will be his first job in the 3-4. But he will also have chances to rush when we go 4-3 on plays.

stallworth has been healthy for a few years now. very fast and good hands. He will be a big playmaker for us. Even if the browns got randy moss, you guys would say he sucks and all he will do is smoke pot. You know thats true. Then if we signed tom brady you guys will be like, O he don't work well in offences!! WHAT???

yes we gave up draft picks and this past draft looked like this...

1st brady quinn (gave it up for him last season)
2nd corey williams (traded 2nd to packers)
3rd shaun rogers (traded 3rd to lions)
4th bell and so on

thats a pretty damn good draft. plus those all all somewhat young guys, not like they are 1 and done. Plus we got all are picks for next season. future looks good. real good.

steelcityrockers
07-20-2008, 12:41 PM
I have said it before, but I think Corey Williams will be a soild 3-4 End. Rogers, I am not so sure. He could be a superstar, but he isn't in a contract year, so I dont know.

Stallworth was only healthy last year, btw. 2 years ago in Philly, he missed quite a feew games. And in Nawlins, he was always banged up. He is lightning fast and a great YAC guy. Throughout hs career he has also always been a massive underachiever and terribly inconsistent.

Not counting Quinn, Rogers, etc., The Browms did have a very good draft. I really thought tey should have taken a corner though. They are still very thin there.

SteelerSteve
07-20-2008, 02:52 PM
What did the steelers do thats going to make them so much better then last season?hmmm, lets see what did we do?Well we did sweep you guys last year if you havent forgotten. Really, saying the Steelers will win the division is alot less bias than saying the browns will. Why? because WE won the division, not you so its a perfectly fair thing to expect the Steelers do be successful again. Why do you get all angry with people not expecting the browns to do well? If you would stop being such a clowns homer and see that the Browns coming in first or second may not happen is a real possibility. Take the bengals for instance, both of you guys have pretty weak defenses, but there are alot of weapons on offense for both teams, but what I see that they have that the browns dont is a qb that is by far a much better qb than DA so I really could see them finishing ahead of you guys. As far as the Ravens go, I have mentioned already, if they get some better qb play, and thats a pretty big if, then they could possibly be our biggest threat for the AFCN this season. Who knows what will happen, but I could actually see the browns returning to the bottom of our division where they belong this season.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-20-2008, 03:02 PM
Im not sure if any of that makes since. I don't really buy into a 3-4 def. because most teams who run the 3-4 have alot of plays where there are 4 DL. So not like they run 3-4 every single time.

rogers is 360 pounds, All he needs to do is take on a few OL which he will do. Also browns will give him some rushing plays which he likes to do. You said it, Lions are a horrible team, so its hard to go all out everytime for no reason, def when your 360 pounds. But browns are a winning team fighting for something. Don't forget we got good depth there also. Rogers will get plenty of rest. And if williams and rogers turn out to be busts then so be it. browns had to make moves to improve the DL. Have to take chances. Phil savage is one of the best, if not the best GM in the NFL. I trust him.

williams is another guy over 320 pounds who can take on a guy or 2 which will be his first job in the 3-4. But he will also have chances to rush when we go 4-3 on plays.

stallworth has been healthy for a few years now. very fast and good hands. He will be a big playmaker for us. Even if the browns got randy moss, you guys would say he sucks and all he will do is smoke pot. You know thats true. Then if we signed tom brady you guys will be like, O he don't work well in offences!! WHAT???

4th bell and so on

thats a pretty damn good draft. plus those all all somewhat young guys, not like they are 1 and done. Plus we got all are picks for next season. future looks good. real good.

Well if that doesn't make sense well then you're a dolt and I won't waste anymore time with you......Not all DL can fit a 3-4...If so then 3-4 teams would have no problems finding DL that can play a 3-4 defense.....Will find out this year with Rogers and Williams......

Funny I tried to have a decent conversation and just offered my opinion but still you went on a butt hurt rant...lol I guess you want me to say the Browns made great moves and will go 16-0 this year.....I'm entitled to my opinion.....I just have some questions about the Browns moves....I want to see how these players fit before declaring the Browns the team to beat...lol

SteelerSteve
07-20-2008, 03:11 PM

4th bell and so on

thats a pretty damn good draft. plus those all all somewhat young guys, not like they are 1 and done. Plus we got all are picks for next season. future looks good. real good. Wow, your really going to compare Stallworth to Moss? sorry that wont really work because Moss is an elite reciever Stallworth is an underachiever. You want us to give the Browns credit, but please tell me why they deserve it other than "the off-season moves they made". who the hell knows if the things they did will pan out? Until you guys prove it by consistently being able to compete with top competition and not get swept by us than I really dont feel the need to praise the freakin clowns. :hilarious:

dawgs
07-20-2008, 06:59 PM
and who compared moss and stallworth?? show me where I said that. I said no matter who the browns get, you guys will cut them down. If we got moss, u guys will say he sucks and what a bum he is. stallworth is a playmaker, and will get alot more shots then he had with the pats, thats common since. He has also been healthy and playing pretty well the past few years. We are not asking him to get 1300 yards 10TDs, thats what Ewards and winslow are for. 800+ yards 6+TDs thats what im looking for. and stallworth can do that.

Rogers has great skills, at 360 pounds he also has good speed. I just have a hard time seeing him struggle. williams will be on the end and rush or hold off the tackles for wimbley to do his thing. Don't see him having a probelm with that.

also quick note here, Watch out for a guy named travis wilson WR, we took him in the 3rd round few years ago. good speed and strong but had a problem catching. Well he worked on that and has been looking great in camps. yes I know camp and real games are different, But he has been making some great catches. With JJ most likely out until week 6, this guy will have a great shot to make some noise.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-20-2008, 07:39 PM
and who compared moss and stallworth?? show me where I said that. I said no matter who the browns get, you guys will cut them down.

We don't cut down players just because they play for the Browns or any other teams. You guys have talent and anybody who doesn't think so would be wrong; having said that we are willing to question and consequently cut down when necessary a player or team who is unproven or has 1 good year. Consistency is key in the NFL, it's a what have you done for me lately league and what the Browns have done lately is a whole lot of nothing up until last year. Like I've said a million times and so have others; if the Browns can take this tough schedule in 2008 and play well then people will begin to call you guys legitimate but until then you're just at team that had a good year off a 4th place schedule in the AFCN.

steelcityrockers
07-20-2008, 07:50 PM
Yeah Dawgs, Travis Wison has finally looked like...something. He has loads of potential, but could never fulfill it. Another guy I am interested in is Kevin Kasper, who reportedly has been tearing it up in campafter having a very anonymous career thus far.

SteelerSteve
07-20-2008, 09:43 PM
and who compared moss and stallworth?? show me where I said that. I said no matter who the browns get, you guys will cut them down. If we got moss, u guys will say he sucks and what a bum he is. stallworth is a playmaker, and will get alot more shots then he had with the pats, thats common since. He has also been healthy and playing pretty well the past few years. We are not asking him to get 1300 yards 10TDs, thats what Ewards and winslow are for. 800+ yards 6+TDs thats what im looking for. and stallworth can do that.

Rogers has great skills, at 360 pounds he also has good speed. I just have a hard time seeing him struggle. williams will be on the end and rush or hold off the tackles for wimbley to do his thing. Don't see him having a probelm with that.

also quick note here, Watch out for a guy named travis wilson WR, we took him in the 3rd round few years ago. good speed and strong but had a problem catching. Well he worked on that and has been looking great in camps. yes I know camp and real games are different, But he has been making some great catches. With JJ most likely out until week 6, this guy will have a great shot to make some noise. Yeah, okay but really I want to know why I am supposed to give a team credit when the Browns have done nothing in forever. Last year you had an ok season considering you guys missed the playoffs so I'm not gonna start praising them until they prove it on the field.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-20-2008, 11:06 PM

also quick note here, Watch out for a guy named travis wilson WR, we took him in the 3rd round few years ago. good speed and strong but had a problem catching. Well he worked on that and has been looking great in camps. yes I know camp and real games are different, But he has been making some great catches. With JJ most likely out until week 6, this guy will have a great shot to make some noise.

Travis Wilson hasn't done jack his first few years in the NFL.....Most Browns fans are so down on the guy but all of sudden he is going to be badass...:lol:Plus when did I cut down a Browns player?...I have my opinions....I'm entitled to that....Sorry I think Stallworth is over-rated.....Sorry if I question the Browns off-season moves....I just question Rogers and Williams fitting into your system...You honestly don't think a system has anything to do with a players success?...

Why do you get so butt hurt if people have a different opinion.....Dude do you have a p$ssy?...

I tried to have an conversation with you like an adult......But you can't handle it....

I have one final thing to say...If you're so bothered by us Steelers fans on this site then freaking leave...lol For real you won't be missed......You have brought nothing to the site....Hell I could care less if you died tomorrow....:lol:

steelerschick1220
07-20-2008, 11:53 PM
Yes, why are the Browns fans so pissy about the fact that we all are picking OUR team the Steelers to win????? He is on a Steelers board, so it makes perfect, logical sense to me. A trend I have noticed with some Browns fans is that they get their knickers in a twist if anyone has their precious team finishing out of the playoffs. It could, and I feel probably will, happen. I suspect that they will be starting out 0-2 and if that happens, the whole town will erupt into a riot and the dream will be POOF!

As for my predictions..........

1. Pittsburgh Steelers 10-6
2. Cincinnatti Bengals 8-8
3. Cleveland Browns 8-8
4. Baltimore Ravens 7-9

SteelerSteve
07-21-2008, 12:35 AM
Yes, why are the Browns fans so pissy about the fact that we all are picking OUR team the Steelers to win????? He is on a Steelers board, so it makes perfect, logical sense to me. A trend I have noticed with some Browns fans is that they get their knickers in a twist if anyone has their precious team finishing out of the playoffs. It could, and I feel probably will, happen. I suspect that they will be starting out 0-2 and if that happens, the whole town will erupt into a riot and the dream will be POOF!

As for my predictions..........

1. Pittsburgh Steelers 10-6
2. Cincinnatti Bengals 8-8
3. Cleveland Browns 8-8
4. Baltimore Ravens 7-9
Well said. God I hate Dawgs :lol:

Troyisabeast_43
07-21-2008, 08:40 PM

Their offense is going to live or die on Anderson's arm, and he has shown signs of being undependable in the long haul.

Their defense will be very tough against the run, but their pass defense will be bad. Especially when 6 of your 16 games leave you facing Tony Romo, Peyton Manning, Carson Palmer twice and Ben Roethlisberger twice. Even if the Browns suffer no significant injuries the rest of the way, I expect they'll be no better than a 9-7 team if everything breaks their way, but they could very well be below .500.

Therefore, they could be great or horrrible. Time will tell, but I am sticking with my prediction the last game of the year between us will determine the AFC North winner.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

4th bell and so on

Anderson hasn't proven anything yet and once teams got some tape of him he was BAD last year. I remember in their last game against the Bengals when they had a chance to seal a playoff spot he threw TWO PICKS ON BACK TO BACK PLAYS. This is against the bengals defense that he put 50pts up against the first time he played them. What does that tell you? That even a crappy defense can figure him out, what do you think the Steelers are going to do?

Plus we shut him down whenever we played them, Joshua Cribbs hurt us more than Anderson.

Browns are the media darling now because they have flashy offensive players (Winslow, Edwards and Stallworth) but defense pays the bills, just ask the Pats.

steelerschick1220
07-21-2008, 09:47 PM
Well said. God I hate Dawgs :lol:
Thank you. I despise them as well.

SteelerSteve
07-23-2008, 07:58 PM
Thank you. I despise them as well.
lol Well, actually I meant Dawgs, the dude on this site that is a 6'4" 210 pound bad *** :hilarious:

Black@Gold Forever32
07-23-2008, 11:04 PM
lol Well, actually I meant Dawgs, the dude on this site that is a 6'4" 210 pound bad *** :hilarious:

Dawgs is one hell of an internet bad ***......:lol: He must still be on vacation?.....If you calling living in his moms basement a vacation....lol By the way the Browns will win 8 games this year and the Steelers will still take the North crown...Just wanted to throw that out there....

SteelerSteve
07-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Dawgs is one hell of an internet bad ***......:lol: He must still be on vacation?.....If you calling living in his moms basement a vacation....lol By the way the Browns will win 8 games this year and the Steelers will still take the North crown...Just wanted to throw that out there....
:hilarious::hilarious: Thanks, maybe 8 wins at best this year :lol: I'm thinking 5-11 to 7-9 though.

steelerschick1220
07-24-2008, 08:16 PM
Oh, sorry. Seriously, he is one of those people that need to get an intelligence permit to own a computer. But, the computer was probably aperk when he moved to the basement from his room. I shudder to think of what nonsense he will spew when week 2 rolls around.

SteelerSteve
07-24-2008, 11:35 PM
Oh, sorry. Seriously, he is one of those people that need to get an intelligence permit to own a computer. But, the computer was probably aperk when he moved to the basement from his room. I shudder to think of what nonsense he will spew when week 2 rolls around.
dont worry he wont be around week 2, he'll go away like all trolls do when we mop the floor with the stains

steelerschick1220
07-25-2008, 12:08 PM
dont worry he wont be around week 2, he'll go away like all trolls do when we mop the floor with the stains
I expect he will run for the hills and won't show his face around here for awhile. He may attempt to sneak back in for the final game, in hopes that we will have forgotten all the utter bull that he proclaimed in week 2. Odds are, we won't and will tease him forever about how we wiped the floor with his team AGAIN. Good times.

SportsTalkCentral
07-25-2008, 09:58 PM
I think the division standings will pan out as follows:

1. Pittsburgh Steelers(11-5)
2. Cleveland Browns(10-6)
3. Cincinnati Bengals(6-10)
4. Baltimore Ravens(3-13)

I know most have the Browns down pretty far in the division, but I think they've got some pretty good talent. They've got a great recieving core and a veteran halfback in Jamal Lewis. If Derek Anderson puts himself together a similar season as last year, I think they will be contending with us atop the division.

dawgs
07-26-2008, 11:24 PM
Dude im 19, Yes I still live with my mom. I can't afford to have my own place and go to college man. Although I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Someone said that steeler fans do not get in browns fans faces (or along those lines) that much after they beat the browns. I said they don't get in my face cuz im a big dude. Im not a badass, I'm a real nice guy. No reason to be angry. Lifes short no reason to waste it fighting.

I still don't know why people are bashing the browns def, it has a new look, lets see how it is on the field first. A good Line can go a long way, steeler fans should know all about that. Rogers has already looked great in camp, he had a pick the other day and ran it back for a TD. Hate to be the guy to tackle that. He could kill someone.

off topic. Did anyone see that minor leauge baseball game? where the brawl broke out and the pitcher threw a fastball at the other teams dugout. the ball bounced and hit a fan in the face. the pitcher was arrested on the spot. insane!!!

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Browns are the media darling now because they have flashy offensive players (Winslow, Edwards and Stallworth) but defense pays the bills, just ask the Pats.

no offence pays the bills. defence wins championships. offence players tend to make more money.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-27-2008, 12:04 AM
Dude im 19, Yes I still live with my mom. I can't afford to have my own place and go to college man. Although I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Someone said that steeler fans do not get in browns fans faces (or along those lines) that much after they beat the browns. I said they don't get in my face cuz im a big dude. Im not a badass, I'm a real nice guy. No reason to be angry. Lifes short no reason to waste it fighting.

I still don't know why people are bashing the browns def, it has a new look, lets see how it is on the field first. A good Line can go a long way, steeler fans should know all about that. Rogers has already looked great in camp, he had a pick the other day and ran it back for a TD. Hate to be the guy to tackle that. He could kill someone.

off topic. Did anyone see that minor leauge baseball game? where the brawl broke out and the pitcher threw a fastball at the other teams dugout. the ball bounced and hit a fan in the face. the pitcher was arrested on the spot. insane!!!

[AutoMerged Post Below]

no offence pays the bills. defence wins championships. offence players tend to make more money.

Dude I was kidding around.........How was I supposed to know that you're still young and going to college.....Don't have to get defensive....You came here running your mouth...So we fired back in fun......Can dish it out but can't take it?

Good luck to you in your education...Just remember man I'm really just joking around and having fun....:yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-27-2008, 12:10 AM
Just can't figure out these Browns fans..one second they are talking smack like they are kind shiat and the next time they change the subject and get mad when you call them out :lol: who knew!! ;)

If he comes back around here after the games are over and we've won then we'll see what he's really made of..but give him props for being a pretty knowledgable fan :yesnod:

one thing you'll learn around here dude; we are more t han happy to have rival team fans here any time you'd like to stop by..just don't take stuff so personal and you'll be fine. Trust me though if you are looking for a debate, BG32 and many others here will be more than happy to oblige.

steelcityrockers
07-27-2008, 10:44 AM
I think the division standings will pan out as follows:

1. Pittsburgh Steelers(11-5)
2. Cleveland Browns(10-6)
3. Cincinnati Bengals(6-10)
4. Baltimore Ravens(3-13)

I know most have the Browns down pretty far in the division, but I think they've got some pretty good talent. They've got a great recieving core and a veteran halfback in Jamal Lewis. If Derek Anderson puts himself together a similar season as last year, I think they will be contending with us atop the division.

I can guarantee you right now that the Ravens will win more than 3 games this year. You can mark that down too. They are a much better team then last year showcased. They have one of the most underrated OLines in the league, they have a very solid Running Back corps, they have only average receivers and they are unknown at QB. The defense is still very solid with few holes, as the secondary will be much improved this year.

dawgs
07-27-2008, 11:01 AM
once again, I hardly ever get mad.

I had no problem with the smack takin, i just wanted to defend myself because I was not on for awhile. I changed the subject because that brawl was insane!!!

Stlrs4Life
07-27-2008, 11:10 AM

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Talk about bias on a Steeler site? No more bias than the idiots on Dawg Talk, a Stains forum. They have the Stains winning the SB right after last season.

steelcityrockers
07-27-2008, 12:08 PM
Yeah, all team sites are biased. No exception. Kind of funny actually.

dawgs
07-27-2008, 02:14 PM
well I never even heard of that site. and what the heck is a stain?? that makes no since. Atleast be clever.

On the forums I go to, we all say the divison will of course be between browns and steelers. Alot of people in here have the bangels or bartimore in 2nd, lol. If the browns def does improve, the sky is the limit. I would not go as far to say browns will win the superbowl, but they are a contender no question.

Stairwayto7
07-27-2008, 02:27 PM
well I never even heard of that site. and what the heck is a stain?? that makes no since. Atleast be clever.

On the forums I go to, we all say the divison will of course be between browns and steelers. Alot of people in here have the bangels or bartimore in 2nd, lol. If the browns def does improve, the sky is the limit. I would not go as far to say browns will win the superbowl, but they are a contender no question.

I disagree with the "Sky is the Limit" Statement. Your offense needs to improve also.
1. Anderson had a good first half of the season, but had zero second half.
2. your team beat one team with a .500 plus record.
3. J.Lewis is another year older.
4. The browns offense was over rated last year, yes they put up huge numbers against some weak teams, like cinci, but it was because they had to score 50 to stay in the game. I`d much rather have a balanced attack, instead of 500 yards one game and 30 the next.

SteelerSteve
07-27-2008, 03:26 PM
I still don't know why people are bashing the browns def, it has a new look, lets see how it is on the field first.
Kinda the point I've been trying to get across actually.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

If he comes back around here after the games are over and we've won then we'll see what he's really made of..but give him props for being a pretty knowledgable fan :yesnod:
. yeah, I guess he doesn't seem like too much of a troll though. He definitley is a little biased though, but hell I guess everyone is at least a little biased for their team.

dawgs
07-27-2008, 05:02 PM
I disagree with the "Sky is the Limit" Statement. Your offense needs to improve also.
1. Anderson had a good first half of the season, but had zero second half.
2. your team beat one team with a .500 plus record.
3. J.Lewis is another year older.
4. The browns offense was over rated last year, yes they put up huge numbers against some weak teams, like cinci, but it was because they had to score 50 to stay in the game. I`d much rather have a balanced attack, instead of 500 yards one game and 30 the next.

Are offence is great. best OL in the NFL and great recievers and RB. it all depends on the defence.

1. Anderson did choke the second half of the season, But it was his first full year, and He should be improved. Quinn has also been working insane this off-season, but with the OL and the weapons, it will be hard for any QB to struggle. Plus 2nd year with the same playbook always helps.

2. we were 10-6 who the hell cares who we beat. win is a win. Plus browns were surpose to win 4 games last season right? If I told you before last season the browns would have 10 wins what would you say?? go to hell, right.

3. Lewis is another year older. But he was surpose to be washed up right? with are real good recievers and are great OL which helps lewis out so much. teams can't stack the box anymore. So lewis is lovin it.

4. are ofference was overrated because we scored points?? ya that makes since.

plus we got cribbs. WOOOOOO!!!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
07-27-2008, 05:39 PM

well that's not saying much; any forum on the net where there are some intelligent people, they know that the AFCN in 2008 is between the Steelers and Browns. The bengals will fall apart by the end of the season and their defense will struggle again. Ratbirds are in rebuilding mode and getting older at the same time. If you go to virtually any Browns site, official or otherwise it's filled with homers who think every year their team is going to win the division and we are going to fail..year in and year out the grass isn't quite as green on the other side for the Browns and once again in 2008, while you have improved, you'll fall short once again.

Black@Gold Forever32
07-27-2008, 05:52 PM
Are offence is great. best OL in the NFL and great recievers and RB. it all depends on the defence.

1. Anderson did choke the second half of the season, But it was his first full year, and He should be improved. Quinn has also been working insane this off-season, but with the OL and the weapons, it will be hard for any QB to struggle. Plus 2nd year with the same playbook always helps.

2. we were 10-6 who the hell cares who we beat. win is a win. Plus browns were surpose to win 4 games last season right? If I told you before last season the browns would have 10 wins what would you say?? go to hell, right.

3. Lewis is another year older. But he was surpose to be washed up right? with are real good recievers and are great OL which helps lewis out so much. teams can't stack the box anymore. So lewis is lovin it.

The Browns OL is one of the best no doubt....Joe Thomas is a freaking beast....Would give my right nut for the Steelers to have him.....

To touch on your points and its just my opinion...So don't get to sensitive.....Just trying to have a friendly debate....So here is my :2cents:....

Derek Anderson did have a break out year and he was very good in 07....But I have to see him do it again for me to be convinced he is a legit starting NFL QB.....His choke job down the stretch run last year is a concern....He has the weapons and the OL no doubt.....But that doesn't mean he will have success...He still has to throw the ball to the right spots and make smart decisions with the football....Its just my opinion if he struggles early this season that he might be pulled since the Browns have invested so much into this season.....Not saying that he will just putting the what if factor in there...

If Quinn does replace Anderson there will be an adjustment period for Quinn....I don't care how talented a QB there is always an adjustment period for a young QB when he becomes a starter for the first time....

I totally agree with you that a win is a win in the NFL...Teams don't make their schedule so you can only play the teams on your schedule......Still some people will always mention the strength of schedule until the Browns beat the better teams in the NFL.....Thats just the way it is.....

Jamal Lewis was reborn last year....But Lewis will be 29 next month...You have to start watching RBs when they hit that 29-31 years of age range...Especially a RB like Lewis who has taken a ton of pounding in his NFL career.....Then again Lewis could have 2-3 more solid seasons in him....

The Browns offense could be among the best in the NFL this year....It all depends on Derek Anderson really or Brady Quinn....If Rogers and Williams play lights out this year then the Browns D will be much improved.....Even with a questionable secondary.....We will find out soon enough...

Oh and about Cribbs...The guy is nasty and great return man...I would give my left nut for the Steelers to get him....:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-27-2008, 06:01 PM
You keep giving out your left nut and your future wife isn't going to be too happy :rofl:

For the Browns it all comes down to the points that BG32 touched on and also if their defense can step up and hold the opposing offense when the game is on the line. Also they are a young team with a lot of talent but they dont' know how to win the tough close games yet and put a team away. The elite teams in the league know how do that. The Steelers were not very good at that last year and certainly the Browns were not either. If Im a betting man, the Browns are still atleast 1 year away or so from being called serious contenders in the NFL and it comes down a lot to the QB play and coaching in tough situations.

Zachintosh66
07-27-2008, 08:15 PM
1. Pitt 9-7
2. Bungals 7-9
3. Clowns 7-9
4. Rat Birds 6-10

Stairwayto7
07-27-2008, 08:55 PM

My point was that with the weak schedule they had last year, how good is your offense? How do you know? When they played good teams they didn`t do well.

dawgs
07-27-2008, 08:57 PM
I can't remember the last time anyone on cleveland forums said browns would win the divison up until this season. have to go back sometime. Not the good forums I go to anyway. You can find forums saying ravens will win the divison. thats the internet for ya.

I could not agree more black@gold.

heffrandotnet :doublefinger:

sry had to do that.

Stairwayto7
07-27-2008, 09:05 PM
I can't remember the last time anyone on cleveland forums said browns would win the divison up until this season. have to go back sometime. Not the good forums I go to anyway. You can find forums saying ravens will win the divison. thats the internet for ya.

I could not agree more black@gold.

heffrandotnet :doublefinger:

sry had to do that.

Don`t you think its a bit premature for a cleveland fan to start talking about winning the division though? look at cinci they had one good season, one and done. You guys still haven`t beat us yet, when that happens, then the talk should begin.

[AutoMerged Post Below]
Oh this is way to early, I hope you come back to this site after you lose.

dawgs
07-27-2008, 09:07 PM
Don`t you think its a bit premature for a cleveland fan to start talking about winning the division though? look at cinci they had one good season, one and done. You guys still haven`t beat us yet, when that happens, then the talk should begin.

no because everyone always has hope in there team. New season everyone's record is 0-0. Also after last season's success+ the players we added. Browns on (paper) are a top 5 team in this leauge. Yes its only on paper but thats all you can go by right now. No reason to be a football fan if you don't believe in your team.

Stairwayto7
07-27-2008, 09:09 PM
no because everyone always has hope in there team. New season everyone's record is 0-0. Also after last season's success+ the players we added. Browns on (paper) are a top 5 team in this leauge. Yes its only on paper but thats all you can go by right now. No reason to be a football fan if you don't believe in your team.

Never said you shouldn`t have faith in your team, but if your a true brownie fan, then you should use caution. We hear it ever year" THIS IS THE YEAR" Yeah okay, but not once to the big game.

Its only July, I`m done with you for another month

Black@Gold Forever32
07-27-2008, 09:48 PM
You keep giving out your left nut and your future wife isn't going to be too happy :rofl:

For the Browns it all comes down to the points that BG32 touched on and also if their defense can step up and hold the opposing offense when the game is on the line. Also they are a young team with a lot of talent but they dont' know how to win the tough close games yet and put a team away. The elite teams in the league know how do that. The Steelers were not very good at that last year and certainly the Browns were not either. If Im a betting man, the Browns are still atleast 1 year away or so from being called serious contenders in the NFL and it comes down a lot to the QB play and coaching in tough situations.

I don't plan on getting married so its all good....:lol: I willing to sacrifice parts of me for the betterment of the Steelers...lol

I won't be shocked if the Browns win the AFC North this year....Anything can happen in the NFL....But the Browns still have question marks just like the Steelers do....Its going to be an interesting year for sure....Browns still have to prove they can beat us.......Which that didn't change last year and I don't think it will be different this year....I do expect both games against the Browns to be tough......

[AutoMerged Post Below]

I'm going to be honest...I like seeing the Browns improved...It makes the games more interesting between our teams......Plus will bring the intensity back to the rivalry....Which has been lacking since the Browns have been back in the NFL...at least from most Steelers fans perspective......Ask most Steelers fans and they will say they hate the Ravens more then the Browns...I know I hate the Ravens more then any other team in the NFL and I could careless if they ever have a winning season again....I think we both could agree on that....:yellowthumb:

steelcityrockers
07-28-2008, 12:34 AM
Dawgs, I actually do not mind you. Quite frankly, I rather enjoy your posts. However, your grammar is for ****. That would be all, since my position on these matters have been stated multiple times.

JensK
07-28-2008, 06:22 AM

I agree that you guys have quite a team on paper, but frankly, its not a top 5 team yet. There are way to many question-marks over to many players to actually place the browns in a top-5 imho :-)

dawgs
07-28-2008, 10:24 AM
Dawgs, I actually do not mind you. Quite frankly, I rather enjoy your posts. However, your grammar is for shiat. That would be all, since my position on these matters have been stated multiple times.

When we leave sports chat and enter a english class, it will be alot better.

that is all. (who says that) lol.

steelerschick1220
07-28-2008, 02:17 PM
Dawgs, I really don't mind having you here either. What would impress me though, is if you still show your face around here after we beat you guys in week 2. I am glad that on paper the Browns are somewhat improved. Hopefully it will make the games tons better and not quite so one sided.

dawgs
07-28-2008, 03:43 PM
Dawgs, I really don't mind having you here either. What would impress me though, is if you still show your face around here after we beat you guys in week 2. I am glad that on paper the Browns are somewhat improved. Hopefully it will make the games tons better and not quite so one sided.

well the last game everyone knows the browns should have won. Thats where Anderson started to really choke. I won't show my face around here because that would be weird. But I will come back the day after the game.

we should make some kind of bet. not money, but something to do with the avatars and pics. or if u guys have better ideas??

Troyisabeast_43
07-28-2008, 08:11 PM
well the last game everyone knows the browns should have won. Thats where Anderson started to really choke. I won't show my face around here because that would be weird. But I will come back the day after the game.

we should make some kind of bet. not money, but something to do with the avatars and pics. or if u guys have better ideas??

The Browns and Steelers and their fans need to focus on their first game of the season before they worry about the big showdown in week 2. Browns are playing a very very good Dallas team in week 1 who is expected to win the NFC and go to the Super Bowl this year, while the Steelers are facing a much improved Texans team who was very much improved last season and is finally looking toward taking that next step this season in challenging for a playoff spot for the first time in their existance. Neither one of these games are automatic or gimmie games for the Steelers or Browns in week 1 just because both teams are playing at home. Nonetheless, the showdown in week 2 could end up determining depending upon how week 1 goes for both teams who controls the AFC North for the first part of the season.

SteelerSteve
07-28-2008, 08:12 PM

well, games arent played on paper my friend, and the browns arent top five even on paper. Maybe their offense is, but that defense drags them down to about 10-12 range I would say.

Troyisabeast_43
07-28-2008, 08:30 PM
well, games arent played on paper my friend, and the browns arent top five even on paper. Maybe their offense is, but that defense drags them down to about 10-12 range I would say.

I agree the Browns are not a top 5 team in the AFC yet I dont believe let alone in the entire NFL. They arent ahead of teams such as the Patriots,Colts,Chargers,Jags,Steelers,just to name a few. Right now they are a middle of the pack team that is right on the edge I think of being ready to challenge for a serious playoff spot.

Stairwayto7
07-28-2008, 08:53 PM

The last game against the Steelers?? Is that what your talking about?

steelcitysfinestXL
07-28-2008, 08:57 PM
I agree the Browns are not a top 5 team in the AFC yet I dont believe let alone in the entire NFL. They arent ahead of teams such as the Patriots,Colts,Chargers,Jags,Steelers,just to name a few. Right now they are a middle of the pack team that is right on the edge I think of being ready to challenge for a serious playoff spot.

:plus1: The AFC has been quite steady. Look at how the Jags have progressed over the past few seasons to challenge in the south. The Chargers turned things around starting in '05 taking the west from the Broncos and Chiefs. The Pats are alone in the East while Buffalo has been passing the dolphins and the Jets went from a playoff cusp team to 4-12 due to QB reasons. In our division its been a battle between us and the Ravens. We still have been the dominant team. Even after the Ravens the Bungles have been the best of the rest actually being in the playoffs/playoffhunt in 2 of the last 3 seasons.

The Browns have to put more than one 10-6 season up to make me a believer. IMO, Its just media hype that everybody is buying into. I guess we'll see soon enough!

dawgs
07-28-2008, 09:44 PM
:plus1: The AFC has been quite steady. Look at how the Jags have progressed over the past few seasons to challenge in the south. The Chargers turned things around starting in '05 taking the west from the Broncos and Chiefs. The Pats are alone in the East while Buffalo has been passing the dolphins and the Jets went from a playoff cusp team to 4-12 due to QB reasons. In our division its been a battle between us and the Ravens. We still have been the dominant team. Even after the Ravens the Bungles have been the best of the rest actually being in the playoffs/playoffhunt in 2 of the last 3 seasons.

The Browns have to put more than one 10-6 season up to make me a believer. IMO, Its just media hype that everybody is buying into. I guess we'll see soon enough!

media hype?? ok. What i buy is what i see with my own eyes. the talent level on the browns is so high. the training camp is so much better then last seasons. Alot more plays being made on both side of the ball.

why browns get media hype is because of 3 reasons.

1. the good story that it is. browns been horrible for a long time, now there pretty good.

2. other then the pats and colts, cowboys, browns are mybe the most exciting team to watch. which is why they have I think 5 national televised games including preseason this season.

3. big time popular players in Ewards, winslow, thomas even jamal lewis. also rogers could be put there to. willie mac to. old but is still one of the most respected players.

Troyisabeast_43
07-28-2008, 10:04 PM

5 out of the last 7 seasons going back to 2001 even before the AFC North existed and it was still I believe the AFC Central division where Tennessee and the Jags were still in the Steelers division they have won the division with the exception of 2005 where winning the division ended up being secondary that season obviously since the Steelers won the Super Bowl.

The Browns went 10-6 and missed the playoffs on a bad schedule as well last season. This year they are going to have to face teams such as Dallas,Giants,Indy,Jacksonville,Denver who always has their number,a game at Buffalo which is always tough. The Browns will be tested this year a lot more with their schedule this season as opposed to last year especially opening up with games at home versus the Cowboys and of course the Steelers. We're going to know 2 weeks into the season if the Browns are for real or if they are overrated.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

media hype?? ok. What i buy is what i see with my own eyes. the talent level on the browns is so high. the training camp is so much better then last seasons. Alot more plays being made on both side of the ball.

1. the good story that it is. browns been horrible for a long time, now there pretty good.

2. other then the pats and colts, cowboys, browns are mybe the most exciting team to watch. which is why they have I think 5 national televised games including preseason this season.

3. big time popular players in Ewards, winslow, thomas even jamal lewis. also rogers could be put there to. willie mac to. old but is still one of the most respected players.
The Browns are a good team and do have talent I wont deny that one bit but like I have been saying we are going to find out the first 2 weeks of the season if the Browns are for real or not. They are going to need in my opinion to find a way to either beat Dallas or the Steelers and at least get out of that stretch 1-1, because after those back to back games at home to start the year the Browns have 4 out of their next 5 games on the road. Those games will include back to back road games in the division at Baltimore and at Cincy which are never easy to win, and after the bye week they play the Super Bowl Champion Giants on Monday night in Cleveland, followed by back to back road games at Washington and at Jacksonville which will not be easy either. The Browns first 7 games are not a walk in the park by any means and we will find out very early on in the season if they are able to establish and identity by winning a lot of these games and proving they are indeed for real.

dawgs
07-28-2008, 10:17 PM
Something that you fail to understand is that even with the browns so called easy schedule, they were still surpose to win 4-6 games. nobody here can counter that. Also lets bring up the steelers schedule.

11 of your 16 games was against under .500 teams. So ya same boat guys. man im good.

Troyisabeast_43
07-28-2008, 10:28 PM
Something that you fail to understand is that even with the browns so called easy schedule, they were still surpose to win 4-6 games. nobody here can counter that. Also lets bring up the steelers schedule.

11 of your 16 games was against under .500 teams. So ya same boat guys. man im good.

The only difference is this Steelers team is more experienced and knows how to deal with a tough schedule more so then a team like the Browns do because they still have a lot of guys on the team that have won a Super Bowl and have gone to the playoffs 3 out of the last 4 years on the team. They know how to handle the adversity and the pressure of having to play the better teams in the league. We have seen it enough in the past especially the year they won the Super Bowl. A lot of the guys on the current Steelers roster at least half of them it's safe to say have played in big time playoff games and know what it takes to win. We dont know how the Browns are going to react when they have to face adversity this year of losing a tough game or winning a big game against a good team and not having a possible letdown the next week. We dont know how guys like Edwards and Winslow are who the leaders on the team and have never been to the playoffs are going to handle things inside the locker room if let's say the Browns start off 0-2 and lose to Dallas and Pittsburgh at home the first 2 weeks which is at least a possibility with all the high expectations put upon them this year.

steelcitysfinestXL
07-28-2008, 10:53 PM

1.Ok ill give you one... cause thats what i already said in numerous posts before.

2. Um, my idea of the "excited to watch the Browns" is feeling comfortable knowing if we play steeler football, we have a chance to win 34-7 (see: wk. 1 9/7/7)
3. K2 is a bigger name off the field (i have been a fan of his since his soph year. at UM so im not biased here)
McGinest hasnt been a factor since his day as a Pat, J lew since he was a Raven, and Edwards is the only Bonified star ya got on that list other than a rookie sensation linemen who, im sorry doesnt draw a crowd!!!

Seriously where do we find these guys. Even if the Browns can do beat the Steelers this year, i dont believe they're gonna make the playoffs. We're divisional opponents, its supposed to be a closely contested contest. i still think the Browns are gonna fold under the pressure this year.

PS: You're not so good pimp!

SteelerSteve
07-28-2008, 11:12 PM

Yeah, they had a surprisingly good year last year that few people expected them, but this year they wont be a surprise(except maybe surprisingly disappointing lol) Teams will not take them for granted next year and find creative ways to stop them, though its fairly simple, pressure DA.

dawgs
07-31-2008, 09:10 PM
1.Ok ill give you one... cause thats what i already said in numerous posts before.

2. Um, my idea of the "excited to watch the Browns" is feeling comfortable knowing if we play steeler football, we have a chance to win 34-7 (see: wk. 1 9/7/7)
3. K2 is a bigger name off the field (i have been a fan of his since his soph year. at UM so im not biased here)
McGinest hasnt been a factor since his day as a Pat, J lew since he was a Raven, and Edwards is the only Bonified star ya got on that list other than a rookie sensation linemen who, im sorry doesnt draw a crowd!!!

Seriously where do we find these guys. Even if the Browns can do beat the Steelers this year, i dont believe they're gonna make the playoffs. We're divisional opponents, its supposed to be a closely contested contest. i still think the Browns are gonna fold under the pressure this year.

PS: You're not so good pimp!

2. see charlie fry out the door sunshine. sry try again.

3. K2 is a great TE. some of the best hands in the game today counting WR's. He is a huge reason this team is where they are. LEWIS HAS 1300 YARDS AND 9TDS you freaking moron. Who cares what willie mac can do on the field. He is a great teacher and vet to have.

black&gold, you are like the only person in here with knowledge. what do u think about steelcity saying J lewis was a non factor?? I can't make since of it. People in here say I have no knowledge, then I read something like this.

steelcityrockers
07-31-2008, 09:47 PM
I dont have knowledge? That offends me. I defend Browns fans too...just playing bro, but I do know a lot.

SCFXL, Jamal Lewis was very much a factor with the Browns. In fact, he carried the team more-or-less when Anderson faltered a bit. Lewis wasn't a factor with the Ravens since his pre-prison seasons. He could have/should have won the Comeback Player of the Year. (Who did win that btw?)

dawgs
08-01-2008, 12:28 AM
I dont have knowledge? That offends me. I defend Browns fans too...just playing bro, but I do know a lot.

SCFXL, Jamal Lewis was very much a factor with the Browns. In fact, he carried the team more-or-less when Anderson faltered a bit. Lewis wasn't a factor with the Ravens since his pre-prison seasons. He could have/should have won the Comeback Player of the Year. (Who did win that btw?)

greg ellis of the cowboys I believe. not sure why.

steelcitysfinestXL
08-01-2008, 12:50 AM
black&gold, you are like the only person in here with knowledge. what do u think about steelcity saying J lewis was a non factor?? I can't make since of it. People in here say I have no knowledge, then I read something like this.

Jamal lewis has done nothing against us, that big biatch had a combined 70 yards against us last year. You sit here and talk out of your @ss to everyone. If you really think your team is gonna win the division he'd better grow a set and start running against us. He had as many game under 65 yds as he did 100 yd games. The 100 yd games he did have were against **** poor teams.

DA cant carry your team and thats obvious to everyone but you. You like to quote ESPN so much and say you have "knowledge", why dont you tell us a report about why NFL Network is saying your qb is on the hotseat to perform or be out of a job. While our QB is challenging Elite status... *uckin clown!

dawgs
08-01-2008, 01:36 AM
Jamal lewis has done nothing against us, that big biatch had a combined 70 yards against us last year. You sit here and talk out of your @ss to everyone. If you really think your team is gonna win the division he'd better grow a set and start running against us. He had as many game under 65 yds as he did 100 yd games. The 100 yd games he did have were against **** poor teams.

DA cant carry your team and thats obvious to everyone but you. You like to quote ESPN so much and say you have "knowledge", why dont you tell us a report about why NFL Network is saying your qb is on the hotseat to perform or be out of a job. While our QB is challenging Elite status... *uckin clown!

wow. first off the 1st game lewis only had 11 carries. not his problem frye sucks. make sure you know that. everyone knows lewis gets stronger the more times he gets the ball. second game he only had 16 carries, but steelers did a good job shuting him down. Your cutting your own team down by saying lewis played bad because he has no balls. how you would know that IDK.

DA played well in both games against the steelers.

everyone knows anderson is under pressure because of his poor second half last season, plus the golden boy brady quinn behind him. If you need NFL network to tell you that, GTFO.

Stairwayto7
08-01-2008, 12:52 PM
wow. first off the 1st game lewis only had 11 carries. not his problem frye sucks. make sure you know that. everyone knows lewis gets stronger the more times he gets the ball. second game he only had 16 carries, but steelers did a good job shuting him down. Your cutting your own team down by saying lewis played bad because he has no balls. how you would know that IDK.

DA played well in both games against the steelers.

everyone knows anderson is under pressure because of his poor second half last season, plus the golden boy brady quinn behind him. If you need NFL network to tell you that, GTFO.

???? DA played well against the Steelers the second game???? WRONG!

The browns opening drive they had a couple first downs, and did not have another first down until the last drive of the game, and that was out of desperation. Josh Cribbs had two great run backs, one scored and one came close. DA had one decent drive the entire game. ZERO first downs for 51 minutes of the game, constitutes a good game?????????????????????

[AutoMerged Post Below]
DA numbers second game Derek Anderson CLE 16 35 123 3

16 of 35 for 123 good??? A good drive 1. Then a return and a turnover inside the Pittsburgh 10.

Here is a good game that game!
Ben Roethlisberger PIT 23 34 278 2 1 5 49 1

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Total yards cle 163 PIT 401

This is another reason why I`m not convinced that cleve is ready to dethrone Pittsburgh. One game last season was a blow out. The second was close, but we just selfdestructed at times, really the game was not as close as the score. Even the Cleveland PD wrote the next day that the browns were still not ready for the Steelers

BlitzburghNation
08-01-2008, 12:53 PM
:popcorn: :brownssuck: :popcorn:

dawgs
08-01-2008, 12:57 PM
???? DA played well against the Steelers the second game???? WRONG!

The browns opening drive they had a couple first downs, and did not have another first down until the last drive of the game, and that was out of desperation. Josh Cribbs had two great run backs, one scored and one came close. DA had one decent drive the entire game. ZERO first downs for 51 minutes of the game, constitutes a good game?????????????????????

3TDs 0 picks. I went more along that line. Thats not a horrible game by any means. DA came out relaxed and thinking the game was in the bag. But He was pretty much a rookie last season, so don't expect to see that again.

Ya that cribbs run where he picked the ball up at the 1 and ran all the way back. That was just insane. lets see hester do that. Cribbs is the best special teams player in the game. not only is he a great returner, but he is always making tackles. Just a great hard nosed player who loves the game.

Stairwayto7
08-01-2008, 01:02 PM
3TDs 0 picks. I went more along that line. Thats not a horrible game by any means. DA came out relaxed and thinking the game was in the bag. But He was pretty much a rookie last season, so don't expect to see that again.

Ya that cribbs run where he picked the ball up at the 1 and ran all the way back. That was just insane. lets see hester do that. Cribbs is the best special teams player in the game. not only is he a great returner, but he is always making tackles. Just a great hard nosed player who loves the game.

i`m not argueing Cribbs, he is a beast. DA did not have a great game. He did take advantage of some great oppurtunities, but by no means he the reason that they were in the game. His performance especially 2nd and 3rd Qauters are more than likely the reason they lost. Just a few 1st downs, and maybe

dawgs
08-01-2008, 01:09 PM
i`m not argueing Cribbs, he is a beast. DA did not have a great game. He did take advantage of some great oppurtunities, but by no means he the reason that they were in the game. His performance especially 2nd and 3rd Qauters are more than likely the reason they lost. Just a few 1st downs, and maybe

who said DA had a great game?? I said he had a good game. He put 21 puts up on the board. so he is a reason they were in the game, and he is a reason they lost the game.

SteelCityPride08
08-01-2008, 01:33 PM
who said DA had a great game?? I said he had a good game. He put 21 puts up on the board. so he is a reason they were in the game, and he is a reason they lost the game.

:bigfinger:

no matter what you say in these forums it doesnt change the fact that your clowns will never win a superbowl, sorry

:doublefinger:

dawgs
08-01-2008, 01:58 PM
your entitled to your opinion. But I could very easy comeback wth something to say and use smilies like you did. But im better then that. I come here just to talk football. which as you shown it can't be done in here. Im also not here to prove anything to you guys.

Stairwayto7
08-01-2008, 02:37 PM
This is a new season. I`m just showing facts that the match up last season, wasn`t as close it the last game looked by the score. two games the Steelers Offense and Defense pretty much dominated. The browns special teams did keep them in the second game. Thats why I am not sold on the browns taking over the top spot. i know we will be beat by the browns eventaully, can win forever, but the winning streak is fun

steelcityrockers
08-01-2008, 02:49 PM
:bigfinger:

no matter what you say in these forums it doesnt change the fact that your clowns will never win a superbowl, sorry

:doublefinger:

Aww for the love of God, do we really have to do this? I mean, seriously? This is why Steeler fans get a bad rap. Stupid idiotic thoughts like this make me mad and give Steeler fans a bad name. There is a difference between homers (dawgs) and blind homers (yourself and fans from Boston--from my experiences anyway) Homers just love their team and probably think too much of them...this constitutes most Steelers, Browns, Raiders, and Eagles fans among others. Blind homers say irrational things that make absolutely no sense (i.e. Terry Bradshaw is the greatest QB ever.) They ever give any thing a second thought; immediately dismissing anything to the contrary of what they think. It annoys the **** out of me.

steelcitysfinestXL
08-01-2008, 02:54 PM
your entitled to your opinion. But I could very easy comeback wth something to say and use smilies like you did. But im better then that. I come here just to talk football. which as you shown it can't be done in here. Im also not here to prove anything to you guys.

Oh you have definately proved a few things whether you meant to or not! You're a vast wealth of information with infinate footbal wisdom!!!:clap: <---SMILEY

SteelCityPride08
08-01-2008, 07:29 PM
Aww for the love of God, do we really have to do this? I mean, seriously? This is why Steeler fans get a bad rap. Stupid idiotic thoughts like this make me mad and give Steeler fans a bad name. There is a difference between homers (dawgs) and blind homers (yourself and fans from Boston--from my experiences anyway) Homers just love their team and probably think too much of them...this constitutes most Steelers, Browns, Raiders, and Eagles fans among others. Blind homers say irrational things that make absolutely no sense (i.e. Terry Bradshaw is the greatest QB ever.) They ever give any thing a second thought; immediately dismissing anything to the contrary of what they think. It annoys the shiat out of me.

i understand where your coming from but im not a "blind homer" or whatever. the statement i made may have been a little irrational but the main idea behind what i said was that the clowns don't have the skills and consistency to make it to or win the bowl for the time being and if they did i would be really surprised, who knows how they will be in ten years i was just exagerating to **** off a clowns fan, i didnt intend on pissing off another steeler fan, you shouldnt have taken it so seriously, chilll dude. I dont say **** like that all the time i just dislike the browns somuch i really dont care and i'm not that kinda person at all to say stuff like Terry Bradshaw is the greatest quarterback ever. im not that retarded man you just assume i'm like that because of one statement i made. you really can't judge the kind of fan a person is just by what they say on a internet site. so chill out man

Stairwayto7
08-01-2008, 07:44 PM

Funny how you always mention being here to just talk football! And your always saying that your entitled to your opinion, so how come nobody else is. I`m not throwing out my prediction yet, but the Steelers had a lot of key injuries last year, and I think we will bounce back from our mediocre season, and our offense will be more potent with two new running backs and a new wr. double digits may not be a stretch!

dawgs
08-01-2008, 07:49 PM
o yes injuries of course. Browns know nothing about injuries so i'm glad your here.

Stairwayto7
08-01-2008, 07:51 PM
o yes injuries of course. Browns know nothing about injuries so i'm glad your here.

Once again, your post are more about sarcasm than football! never said you didn`t have injuries, and I didn`t predict your record either. So please pay attention! Your starting to get annoying!

dawgs
08-01-2008, 07:55 PM
Funny how you always mention being here to just talk football! And your always saying that your entitled to your opinion, so how come nobody else is. I`m not throwing out my prediction yet, but the Steelers had a lot of key injuries last year, and I think we will bounce back from our mediocre season, and our offense will be more potent with two new running backs and a new wr. double digits may not be a stretch!

anyone can say whatever they like. the fact is both browns and steleers could bomb this season or be great. steelers OL does not pan out that could screw up your season, If anderson does not pan out that could screw are season.

Browns know all about injuries man, Don't need to use that against me.

Stairwayto7
08-01-2008, 07:58 PM
anyone can say whatever they like. the fact is both browns and steleers could bomb this season or be great. steelers OL does not pan out that could screw up your season, If anderson does not pan out that could screw are season.

Once again! Nobody was using that against you! You think pretty high of yourself though. I was stating a fact about our team, on a Steelers Forum, wasn`t talking about your team. Where about are you in NE Ohio anyway?

BlitzburghRockCity
08-01-2008, 08:03 PM

Quite possibly the best post you've mad here to date :yellowthumb:

Stairwayto7
08-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Quite possibly the best post you've mad here to date :yellowthumb:

C`mon TG, now it will go to his head> LOL

BlitzburghRockCity
08-01-2008, 08:09 PM
Don't worry Im sure you can keep him in line if it does :lol:

Stairwayto7
08-02-2008, 10:57 AM

Where would the Steelers fit in this " Top most exciting teams to watch"?

I think an offense with Ben, Willie, Heath Hines, and Santonio sounds pretty exciting, then add a two new running backs, and a 6'5" wr. Not to mention Troy, and Harrison, Woodley.

And speaking of highly respected players, I think Hines Ward would fall in that category, and he is still a player, on the field.

You use the word homer a lot! A LOT! Although if you go back and read some of your post, i`m pretty sure you`ll see some of the same traits in you. and sometimes homers, sound a little ridiculous without facts to back them up, it is a Steelers site, we`re not going into your teams forum and being so called homers. Did you not expect to see Steelers fans here?
it`s not that I don`t want you here, I just think you need to use a little better judgement when calling people out!
Besides everything is just speculation anyway. We are AFCN champs again, until proven otherwise. No big deal

dawgs
08-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Where would the Steelers fit in this " Top most exciting teams to watch"?

I think an offense with Ben, Willie, Heath Hines, and Santonio sounds pretty exciting, then add a two new running backs, and a 6'5" wr. Not to mention Troy, and Harrison, Woodley.

And speaking of highly respected players, I think Hines Ward would fall in that category, and he is still a player, on the field.

You use the word homer a lot! A LOT! Although if you go back and read some of your post, i`m pretty sure you`ll see some of the same traits in you. and sometimes homers, sound a little ridiculous without facts to back them up, it is a Steelers site, we`re not going into your teams forum and being so called homers. Did you not expect to see Steelers fans here?
it`s not that I don`t want you here, I just think you need to use a little better judgement when calling people out!
Besides everything is just speculation anyway. We are AFCN champs again, until proven otherwise. No big deal

steelers are def not top 5, but i would put them top 15 mybe.

6'5 WR who is banged up already, also a rookie. who knows how good he will be.

ward is most respected with offence players. He cheap shots guys for no reason and what not. So most def players would say they respect him, but most of them don't. How is heath entertaining? He has good hands and makes the plays he is surpose to. not like you watch him and say WOW that was sweet.

I said the word homer like 1 time, now 2 times. Plus alot of what you guys are saying about the browns makes no since. So im put in a postition where i have to correct it. Like jamal lewis was not a factor this past season. winslow is soft, stupid stuff like that. Don't say dumb stuff like that and I won't need to sound like a 'homer" 3rd time.

Stairwayto7
08-02-2008, 12:01 PM
steelers are def not top 5, but i would put them top 15 mybe.

6'5 WR who is banged up already, also a rookie. who knows how good he will be.

ward is most respected with offence players. He cheap shots guys for no reason and what not. So most def players would say they respect him, but most of them don't. How is heath entertaining? He has good hands and makes the plays he is surpose to. not like you watch him and say WOW that was sweet.

I said the word homer like 1 time, now 2 times. Plus alot of what you guys are saying about the browns makes no since. So im put in a postition where i have to correct it. Like jamal lewis was not a factor this past season. winslow is soft, stupid stuff like that. Don't say dumb stuff like that and I won't need to sound like a 'homer" 3rd time.

I didn`t say those things, number one. And what was J.Lewis a factor in?? A team not making the playoffs? Hell there a lot of plays that are factors in teams that proved little. big deal. also I wouldnt call winslow soft, but I think he is choosie though. he wouldn`t put it out there for the team if he thought he would there was a chance he could get hurt. Now Hines Ward pound for pound toughest wideout ever.

[AutoMerged Post Below]
:deadhorse::deadhorse:

YAWN!!!!! This is getting old! Your right dawgs, your team proved there good enough to almost make the playoffs! Great job! Maybe this season you`ll get better! But maybe they won`t!

My daughter, who is 14. Ask me last year after the second Steelers win over the brownies. "Dad have the browns ever beaten the Steelers?" And I told her the truth yes, and we could probably find it on VHS somewhere, but DVD wasn`t around then!
And the streak goes on and on!

BlitzburghRockCity
08-02-2008, 12:49 PM
steelers are def not top 5, but i would put them top 15 mybe

So name me 5 teams right now heading into the 2008 season that are definitely better than the Steelers based on last years record and this years aquisitions in FA and the draft..and I'd bet money I can refute anything that doesn't include them atleast being #5 at the worst. Are we the best team in the league, of course not but short of the Pats who are always good, the giants who won the SB...the Steelers are as good as any team that made the playoffs last year or has a valid shot at this point of making them in 2009. That's not a homer statement either; yes anything can happen and the entire AFCN can stink up the joint if injuries or poor play occur but right now on paper there's no reason to think we aren't as good as most teams in the league.

As far as being exciting to watch; considering how our season went last year; winning games then blowing the lead, or being behind and coming back..able to score 40 points or win a close defensive game I'd say that makes us pretty fun to watch.

JensK
08-02-2008, 01:07 PM
No matter what, i don't really care if people think its fun to watch steelers play. As long as we keep winning, it dosnt matter. At the end of the day, its not who played the most exciting game, but the one with most points who gets the win.

dawgs
08-02-2008, 02:36 PM
So name me 5 teams right now heading into the 2008 season that are definitely better than the Steelers based on last years record and this years aquisitions in FA and the draft..and I'd bet money I can refute anything that doesn't include them atleast being #5 at the worst. Are we the best team in the league, of course not but short of the Pats who are always good, the giants who won the SB...the Steelers are as good as any team that made the playoffs last year or has a valid shot at this point of making them in 2009. That's not a homer statement either; yes anything can happen and the entire AFCN can stink up the joint if injuries or poor play occur but right now on paper there's no reason to think we aren't as good as most teams in the league.

As far as being exciting to watch; considering how our season went last year; winning games then blowing the lead, or being behind and coming back..able to score 40 points or win a close defensive game I'd say that makes us pretty fun to watch.

1. pats
2. colts
3. cleveland
4. chargers
5. dallas

that would be my top 5 most exciting teams. also gotta put cici in there somewhere because that team is a giant soap opera.

I never said anything about teams being better then the steelers. I sad cleveland are one of the most exciting teams.

pats, colts, chargers, dallas, jags, giants are all better then steelers. Also have teams that could go either way in cleveland, jets, titans, eagles, green bay, vikes, saints, seahawks. This is going to be a great NFL season. Alot of teams could be really good or really bad.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-02-2008, 03:06 PM
pats, colts, chargers, dallas, jags, giants are all better then steelers. Also have teams that could go either way in cleveland, jets, titans, eagles, green bay, vikes, saints, seahawks. This is going to be a great NFL season. Alot of teams could be really good or really bad.

pats - as good as it gets in the league
colts - good offense, average defense..not better than us but not worse.
chargers - not better than the steelers but on the same level
dallas - ditto, don't tell me romo is better QB than Big Ben either.
jags - can't throw the ball, can only run. defense good but not great
giants - champions until unseated

right there man, your 3 middle picks are not better than the Steelers but are on the same level and all have their faults just like we do.

Stairwayto7
08-02-2008, 03:08 PM
1. pats
2. colts
3. cleveland
4. chargers
5. dallas

that would be my top 5 most exciting teams. also gotta put cici in there somewhere because that team is a giant soap opera.

I never said anything about teams being better then the steelers. I sad cleveland are one of the most exciting teams.

Sounds just a little biased! cleveland does have a lot of talent on offense, but have 2 unproven QB`s. And reading the cleveland PD yesterday, neither are having a good camp so far.

dawgs
08-02-2008, 05:24 PM

right there man, your 3 middle picks are not better than the Steelers but are on the same level and all have their faults just like we do.

colts- there def is also getting some guys back. they are better then the steelers. thats common since.

chargers- is a very good team with a great RB and very good def. Im not 100% sold on rivers, But he can get the job done. they are better then the steelers.

dallas- They are just stacked. romo is a pretty damn good QB. Plus the weapons he has are just insane. There def was vey good last season, and adding a guy like pacman won't hurt. better then the steelers.

jags- well they beat the steelers twice in pittsburgh, So until you prove you can beat them, there better.

You guys think the steelers are better then they really are. I could sit here and say the browns are better then these teams to. Because if DA plays like he did the first half of last season, and the def can atleast improve to the middle of the pack then the browns are better then most of the teams above. Steelers also have alot of questions to.

also about the browns QBs in camps. I been to every practice but 2. Both QBs have looked very good. Browns also had family night last night, and it was insane. DA had some great passes to stallworth and great TD pass to Ewards and travis wilson. Wilson made a sweet bobble catch.

Quinn had 2 fire passes to jackson. TD to wilson, also threw a pick to wright, but it was more the rookie WR hubbards fault for not cutting back in when he saw his QB in trouble.

rogers looked great. He blasted threw the line a few times. just a beast. J lewis looks way faster then last season. LB alex hall 6'5 255. this guy is going to be a very good player, with peek out(im hoping forever) this kid could get alot of playing time.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Sounds just a little biased! cleveland does have a lot of talent on offense, but have 2 unproven QB`s. And reading the cleveland PD yesterday, neither are having a good camp so far.

those guys go there for about 10min. bitch and complain about the heat and run off to hide. Don't listen to anything they have to say. plus why are u reading the cleveland plain dealer??

JensK
08-02-2008, 05:46 PM
colts- there def is also getting some guys back. they are better then the steelers. thats common since.

chargers- is a very good team with a great RB and very good def. Im not 100% sold on rivers, But he can get the job done. they are better then the steelers.

dallas- They are just stacked. romo is a pretty damn good QB. Plus the weapons he has are just insane. There def was vey good last season, and adding a guy like pacman won't hurt. better then the steelers.

jags- well they beat the steelers twice in pittsburgh, So until you prove you can beat them, there better.

You guys think the steelers are better then they really are. I could sit here and say the browns are better then these teams to. Because if DA plays like he did the first half of last season, and the def can atleast improve to the middle of the pack then the browns are better then most of the teams above. Steelers also have alot of questions to.

also about the browns QBs in camps. I been to every practice but 2. Both QBs have looked very good. Browns also had family night last night, and it was insane. DA had some great passes to stallworth and great TD pass to Ewards and travis wilson. Wilson made a sweet bobble catch.

Quinn had 2 fire passes to jackson. TD to wilson, also threw a pick to wright, but it was more the rookie WR hubbards fault for not cutting back in when he saw his QB in trouble.

rogers looked great. He blasted threw the line a few times. just a beast. J lewis looks way faster then last season. LB alex hall 6'5 255. this guy is going to be a very good player, with peek out(im hoping forever) this kid could get alot of playing time.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

those guys go there for about 10min. bitch and complain about the heat and run off to hide. Don't listen to anything they have to say. plus why are u reading the cleveland plain dealer??

You sound like the steelers havnt made any improvements at all from last year, and everyone else has.

With all the new offensive weapons we have added you can't ignore the fact that we have an offence that is just as good as the best teams in NFL.

Our o-line has gotten like 50194 times better now that we dont have to use Mehan. Anyway, teams cant affort to rush our QB like they did, just because of the fact that we have so many weapons to throw/run. They'll have to cover that alot more.

Defence - Well, we had a pretty sorry season last year, and still we ranked pretty damn good in defence. This year, the steelers improved there aswell. Lots of "new" guys who have potential to tear everything up, plus we still have some really solid experient people too. The only real question on D this year, imho is if troy will perform or not. If he can, well then the QB's will just have to be even more careful, cause you can't ignore the fact, that when he plays like he can, he is a beast.

Colts - They are good, no doub about it - but not THAT good. Their defence is not as good as steelers defence. Their offence is better so honestly, its one of those games where it could go both ways. I wouldnt favour one over another.

Chargers - I don't know man... I always thought they were overrated. Yes, they do have a neat RB, but last season he didnt perform untill late in the season, and overall he didsnt seem as sharp as we've seen him. In all, their offence is not as good as the steelers. Defence - Well im not going to lie. Im not sure just how strong their defence is, but from what i hear i guees its at least as good as steelers. Again, id say that it easily could go both ways. Id tend to favour steelers a little, just because i believe we can put more points on the board than they can.

Jags - I loved both games last season. They played some really good football, however,(this is not an excuse, because we lost and thats it) they didnt play better than we did. They got most of their points from stupid mistakes from the steelers. We showed that we can easily put points on the board against them, and we can shut them down when we have to, so id tend to favour steelers over jags this season. They beat us two times last season, so that makes them better than us? well in that case all other discussions have have, wether the browns can beat steelers are useless. Obviously they cant! i mean, just how many times have you lost against us in a row? :-P

Patriots - Well, it hardly gets better. Cant argue that brady and co. is top of the pop and i would favour patriots over steelers any time as it is right now.

Stairwayto7
08-02-2008, 06:10 PM

[AutoMerged Post Below]

I live in NE OHIO

dawgs
08-02-2008, 08:21 PM
I live in NE OHIO

transplant there? because if your born and raised in NE ohio and like the steelers, thats looks like a front runner. im NOT calling you one, but thats what it would look like.

Captcoolhand
08-02-2008, 08:36 PM
transplant there? because if your born and raised in NE ohio and like the steelers, thats looks like a front runner. im NOT calling you one, but thats what it would look like.I guess you can call me a transplant too because I was brought here when I was 2 but not on my accord. I'm 37 now and God only knows I'm trying to get the hell out of this town they call Cleveland. That will be my accord.....:yesnod:

Cleveland has been nothing more but an over taxed, washed out city for years and they're still going down to the Ghetto. Just like every pro Sport in this town.

dawgs
08-02-2008, 09:23 PM
ok Thats a lie. Cleveland has been really improving lately. alot of new buildings are going up and old ones coming down. The city is really nice. Of course there are still bad parts, every city has them. But to say cleveland is going down is just stupid. Im guessing you live nowhere near cleveland. you just wanna say you are to bash it. I'm born and raised there buddy, when I was 5-6 years old, the place was pretty bad. now im 19, and i can walk almost anywhere. Also very clean and nice.

steelersgal86
08-02-2008, 09:25 PM
ok Thats a lie. Cleveland has been really improving lately. alot of new buildings are going up and old ones coming down. The city is really nice. Of course there are still bad parts, every city has them. But to say cleveland is going down is just stupid. Im guessing you live nowhere near cleveland. you just wanna say you are to bash it. I'm born and raised there buddy, when I was 5-6 years old, the place was pretty bad. now im 19, and i can walk almost anywhere. Also very clean and nice.

:clueless: do you walk around with your eyes closed :dunno:

dawgs
08-02-2008, 09:40 PM
:clueless: do you walk around with your eyes closed :dunno:

why the hell would I do that. even if I was, that guy is pretty much sayin i would still get shot. Cleveland was really bad and people still sterotype it like that. I been to just about every sports city in america, cleveland is not the worse I can asure you of that. detroit is just a joke, new jersey smells horrible, pittsburgh is nothin special, washington is pretty bad to. was murder captial few years ago, still right up there. Every city has its problems, cleveland has been improving so much.

cleveland teams are not going down either.

browns- are looking really good as we all know.

indians- got hit hard with injuries to hafner, vic, carmona, westbrook, cc was off to the horrible start. I don't use injuries as an excuse, but thats just insane. Indians never has injury problems, so it was screwed up.

cavs- as long as they have lebron they have a shot every season. People say he will leave to the nets. well thats not for a few more years. + if nets don't put a team together lebron won't be going. He just wants to win a title and going to a team thats worse then the cavs makes no since.

steelersgal86
08-02-2008, 09:44 PM
why the hell would I do that. even if I was, that guy is pretty much sayin i would still get shot. Cleveland was really bad and people still sterotype it like that. I been to just about every sports city in america, cleveland is not the worse I can asure you of that. detroit is just a joke, new jersey smells horrible, pittsburgh is nothin special, washington is pretty bad to. was murder captial few years ago, still right up there. Every city has its problems, cleveland has been improving so much.

I dont think he said you would get shot...but come on do you listen to the news about 1-3 people getting killed almost daily...shot, burned, stabbed you name it...I live right outside of Cleveland...and was actually there today....yeah like any city you have some nice areas but the majority is not...I dont know if you dont get alot or what...but you need to just admit it....and how can you honestly say pittsburgh is nothing special..have you been there :scratch: it puts cleveland to shame....:yesnod:

:sg86:

steelcityrockers
08-02-2008, 10:03 PM

Colts defense was first in scoring last year. That was with numerous injuries. Their D is pretty good.

Yeah I would say that the Cahrages are more-or-less on par with the steelers. Probably slightly better.

The Cowboys are about on the same level as the Chargers..

The Jaguars can throw the ball, trust me on that. The run game is the strength of the team, but David Garrard can light it up on his own if needed.

I would say that the Steelers are better than the Giants.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

cleveland teams are not going down either.

browns- are looking really good as we all know.

indians- got hit hard with injuries to hafner, vic, carmona, westbrook, cc was off to the horrible start. I don't use injuries as an excuse, but thats just insane. Indians never has injury problems, so it was screwed up.

cavs- as long as they have lebron they have a shot every season. People say he will leave to the nets. well thats not for a few more years. + if nets don't put a team together lebron won't be going. He just wants to win a title and going to a team thats worse then the cavs makes no since.

I would like to say as a resident New Jerseyan that it does in fact smell very bad, but only North Jersey. South, outside of the cities like Camden, is ok.

Captcoolhand
08-02-2008, 10:23 PM
well there you have it folk...this dude is walking around with a blindfiold on.....:yesnod:

Where you live dude, westside, eastside or let me guess Lakewood.... where all the rest of the Homo's live. I would bet that being that you are only 19, you probably never drove out of the city of Cleveland to another City to know just how bad Cleveland really is.

There's not another City in the state of ohio that has higher sales taxes (7.75%) and looks as bad as this city does. Grow up, this city has lost more Businesses in the past 5 yrs than you ever had p***y.

Captcoolhand
08-02-2008, 10:30 PM
I dont think he said you would get shot...but come on do you listen to the news about 1-3 people getting killed almost daily...shot, burned, stabbed you name it...I live right outside of Cleveland...and was actually there today....yeah like any city you have some nice areas but the majority is not...I dont know if you dont get alot or what...but you need to just admit it....and how can you honestly say pittsburgh is nothing special..have you been there :scratch: it puts cleveland to shame....:yesnod:

:sg86:Thank you Drama Queen, this guy is far to wet behind the ears to know what a better city other than Cleveland would ever be like.
He talks like he's been to all these other city but I'm sure it was while he was still sucking his mother tit. He's got alot to learn about life outside the shameful Cleveland - Browns

steelersgal86
08-02-2008, 10:37 PM
Thank you Drama Queen, this guy is far to wet behind the ears to know what a better city other than Cleveland would ever be like.
He talks like he's been to all these other city but I'm sure it was while he was still sucking his mother tit. He's got alot to learn about life outside the shameful Cleveland - Browns

well there you have it folk...this dude is walking around with a blindfiold on.....:yesnod:

Where you live dude, westside, eastside or let me guess Lakewood.... where all the rest of the Homo's live. I would bet that being that you are only 19, you probably never drove out of the city of Cleveland to another City to know just how bad Cleveland really is.

There's not another City in the state of ohio that has higher sales taxes (7.75%) and looks as bad as this city does. Grow up, this city has lost more Businesses in the past 5 yrs than you ever had p***y.

Very well said....Couldn't of said it better myself (except the drama queen part :bang:) That is all so true Cleveland has lost alot of Businesses in the last 5 years...and he came to cleveland at the age of 5 or 6 which means he has only lived there about 13 years..he clearly has alot to learn...I am sure his parents would agree with what you have to say unless they have the blinders on as well....one day he will grow up and realize...then again...maybe not...:dunno: I wish my parents didnt have to come here for work...but that was 39 years ago....I guess back then they had no choice...

Captcoolhand
08-02-2008, 10:51 PM
Very well said....Couldn't of said it better myself (except the drama queen part :bang:) That is all so true Cleveland has lost alot of Businesses in the last 5 years...and he came to cleveland at the age of 5 or 6 which means he has only lived there about 13 years..he clearly has alot to learn...I am sure his parents would agree with what you have to say unless they have the blinders on as well....one day he will grow up and realize...then again...maybe not...:dunno: I wish my parents didnt have to come here for work...but that was 39 years ago....I guess back then they had no choice...

:sg86:it was alot better 39 years ago that is why both our parents came.:yesnod:

steelersgal86
08-02-2008, 10:54 PM
it was alot better 39 years ago that is why both our parents came.:yesnod:

:iagree: that is why my parents are there as we speak visiting...:cursin: why couldn't we be there....one day I plan on living there...:yesnod:

Stairwayto7
08-02-2008, 11:17 PM
transplant there? because if your born and raised in NE ohio and like the steelers, thats looks like a front runner. im NOT calling you one, but thats what it would look like.

Not a front runner, born with Black & Gold running through my veins, SE of Pittsburgh , Uniontown area

SteelerSteve
08-03-2008, 01:59 AM
Anyway, back to the subject. The colts seem to be a bit on the decline, Marvin is finally slowing down and their defense is not very good, its decent as long as Bob Sanders is in there, so I would say that with our up and coming offense and league leading D we are a bit better, though Peyton being the QB gives them a chance in any game.

Giants, yeah they won the superbowl last year and deserve credit for it, but in all honestly they are probably 7-10 as far as team rankings go they got a great D-line but look at mannings play through out the season last year, he was very safe and effective with the ball through the playoffs/SB but he had a lot of int's last year and probably will get alot of credit just for winning the SB. I say the Steelers are easily better than them considering we have to regularly compete against the tougher AFC and still contend each year.

Jags, yeah, they beat us twice so that does make them better than us....for now, they are similar to us in the fact that they are very physical and have great run defense, but I think we got em beat offensivley and I think that yes we will be a better team this year, but its close.

Chargers are a very talented team, but talent only gets you so far. Rivers really hasn't been all that good of a QB and runs hot and cold, LT is a beast. They have decent recievers but really nothing to special. Defensively they are very good especially as far as pass rushing goes, but like somebody stated in a previous post, our offense will probably put up more points than theirs.

Pats, well they are the best in the league so thats that.

steelcityrockers
08-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Once again, the Colts had one of the best defenses in the NFL last year. And that was with a depleted front seven. Where does this bad defense stigma come from?

dawgs
08-03-2008, 11:30 AM
Im guessing you guys never been around the science center or the rock and roll hall of fame. Just very beautiful there and around there. all 3 stadiums are just great. indians stadium is one of the best in the country. The best price wise also.

also its a low market city, idk if you guys expect manisons down every road or something. But there are ALOT of nice places in cleveland. cleveland sports teams hardly ever have guys get in trouble. kenny wright did but that was in dallas and was released.

plus if you don't like ohio or cleveland, get the hell out. Great things are being done there, and it will take time, and there will always be bad parts. plus, my area is real nice and my family are safe and loving it there. I also go to cleveland state, which is a GREAT campus.

so hearing cleveland sucks from a shittsburgh squealer fan is not a shocker. You also don't need to live in cleveland you know. ohio is full of great suburbs, towns and other citys that are very nice. I sound like a Real Astate Agent, AND A DAMN GOOD ONE AT THAT!!!

steelersgal86
08-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Im guessing you guys never been around the science center or the rock and roll hall of fame. Just very beautiful there and around there. all 3 stadiums are just great. indians stadium is one of the best in the country. The best price wise also.

also its a low market city, idk if you guys expect manisons down every road or something. But there are ALOT of nice places in cleveland. cleveland sports teams hardly ever have guys get in trouble. kenny wright did but that was in dallas and was released.

plus if you don't like ohio or cleveland, get the hell out. Great things are being done there, and it will take time, and there will always be bad parts. plus, my area is real nice and my family are safe and loving it there. I also go to cleveland state, which is a GREAT campus.

so hearing cleveland sucks from a shiattsburgh squealer fan is not a shocker. You also don't need to live in cleveland you know. ohio is full of great suburbs, towns and other citys that are very nice. I sound like a Real Astate Agent, AND A DAMN GOOD ONE AT THAT!!!

Don't go patting your self on the back now or anything..Cleveland has a reputation and what you said would not get people to buy a house there maybe visit but not stay...I did say there were some nice parts of Cleveland and the science center and rock n roll hall of fame are about it...and there are no houses there either...you have to have something to attract people to come and visit Cleveland...and those things do...

clearly you have alot of growing up to do...it is not as easy and saying leave ohio or cleveland as you think it is...people have jobs, families, kids in school etc....if it was that easy we would all be gone....

how many people get raped around cleveland state? and dont say none...because we all know that it does happen...

dawgs
08-03-2008, 12:03 PM
Don't go patting your self on the back now or anything..Cleveland has a reputation and what you said would not get people to buy a house there maybe visit but not stay...I did say there were some nice parts of Cleveland and the science center and rock n roll hall of fame are about it...and there are no houses there either...you have to have something to attract people to come and visit Cleveland...and those things do...

clearly you have alot of growing up to do...it is not as easy and saying leave ohio or cleveland as you think it is...people have jobs, families, kids in school etc....if it was that easy we would all be gone....

how many people get raped around cleveland state? and dont say none...because we all know that it does happen...

ITA A COLLEGE!!!!! that happens at every single college. why would u single out cleveland state???

steelersgal86
08-03-2008, 12:04 PM
ITA A COLLEGE!!!!! that happens at every single college. why would u single out cleveland state???

It doesn't happen here at Lakeland, or Lake Erie...:dunno:

dawgs
08-03-2008, 12:26 PM
It doesn't happen here at Lakeland, or Lake Erie...:dunno:

happens at duke, USC, everywhere. I'm sure it happened there to. Just cuz its not reported, does not mean it didn't happen. When you have thousands of kids together, thats gonna happen.

also cleveland develops some of the best athlete's in the country. all of ohio for the matter of fact.

steelersgal86
08-03-2008, 12:33 PM
happens at duke, USC, everywhere. I'm sure it happened there to. Just cuz its not reported, does not mean it didn't happen. When you have thousands of kids together, thats gonna happen.

also cleveland develops some of the best athlete's in the country. all of ohio for the matter of fact.

When you grow up and get your facts straight..come back and we will talk :yellowthumb:

dawgs
08-03-2008, 12:38 PM
When you grow up and get your facts straight..come back and we will talk :yellowthumb:

ya, your so right. rapes only happen in cleveland. :banana:

steelersgal86
08-03-2008, 12:43 PM
ya, your so right. rapes only happen in cleveland. :banana:

I never said rapes only happen in Cleveland so don't go putting words in my mouth...but you are the one that is out making Cleveland sound like the best city in the world with no problems...and I think everyone on here gets news about cleveland and all the shiat that goes on....I am not saying where I live is perfect because it is far from it...there is shiat that goes on around here all the time but it is a smaller city and doesn't always make the news like Cleveland...at least I fess up and can admit it though...

dawgs
08-03-2008, 12:47 PM
I never said rapes only happen in Cleveland so don't go putting words in my mouth...but you are the one that is out making Cleveland sound like the best city in the world with no problems...and I think everyone on here gets news about cleveland and all the shiat that goes on....I am not saying where I live is perfect because it is far from it...there is shiat that goes on around here all the time but it is a smaller city and doesn't always make the news like Cleveland...at least I fess up and can admit it though...

show me where i said cleveland was perfect. I said over and over there are bad parts. just like every city has. But people are making it out like if u take 1step in cleveland your going to get shot 30 times. All depends where you go. Why do you think alot of retired players start family's in cleveland and the suburbs? so they can learn to sell crack or something?? no, there are good parts.

manofsteel
08-03-2008, 06:02 PM
We WILL win the division. Its good when the division gets better because we have to play harder to get to the playoffs. It makes us more battle tesed.

SteelerSteve
08-03-2008, 06:05 PM
Once again, the Colts had one of the best defenses in the NFL last year. And that was with a depleted front seven. Where does this bad defense stigma come from?The reason I am not all that impressed with their defense is the fact that they can get worn down pretty easily against teams that play more of a smash mouth offense. When Sanders isn't in there they cant stop the run for ****

terrible.towel43
08-03-2008, 06:07 PM
steelers 11-5
browns 8-8
bengals 6-9
Ravens 4-12

SteelerSteve
08-03-2008, 06:13 PM
There is crime in every big city, and to argue about which city is better is pretty dumb because well it just is. If the dude loves cleveland then whatever!

[AutoMerged Post Below]

show me where i said cleveland was perfect. I said over and over there are bad parts. just like every city has. But people are making it out like if u take 1step in cleveland your going to get shot 30 times. All depends where you go. Why do you think alot of retired players start family's in cleveland and the suburbs? so they can learn to sell crack or something?? no, there are good parts.
Who cares! this thread isn't titled "Which city is better" damn! To be honest, I dont see why it matters. Its a freakin city and they all have freakin crime and they all have freakin good parts and freakin bad parts so for the love of God please drop the freakin subject!

terrible.towel43
08-03-2008, 06:14 PM
Hey dawgs, y dont u get a life and get off the steelers board. Why wouldn't you just talk about another losing season with your browns fans instead of, coming onto this board and being a douche.

SteelerSteve
08-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Hey dawgs, y dont u get a life and get off the steelers board. Why wouldn't you just talk about another losing season with your browns fans instead of, coming onto this board and being a douche.
Nah man, he's not that bad compared to some browns or ravens fans that come on here. At least he's somewhat realistic in a browns homer kind of way.

steelersgal86
08-03-2008, 06:58 PM
There is crime in every big city, and to argue about which city is better is pretty dumb because well it just is. If the dude loves cleveland then whatever!

who asked you :scratch:

dawgs
08-03-2008, 08:14 PM

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Who cares! this thread isn't titled "Which city is better" damn! To be honest, I dont see why it matters. Its a freakin city and they all have freakin crime and they all have freakin good parts and freakin bad parts so for the love of God please drop the freakin subject!

I can't agree more.

I come on here mostly when i'm at work. because my job is boring, but pays well and gets me threw school so I stick with it. Its also fun to talk with you guys. see your points on stuff. If im a huge problem then you can have me kicked. But tell me its not fun to argue. thats sports and why this game is so great.

K Train
08-03-2008, 08:17 PM
your not a huge problem at all....

this argument of which city is better is a reach though lol

dawgs
08-03-2008, 08:30 PM
your not a huge problem at all....

this argument of which city is better is a reach though lol

thats the thing man. I never said any city was better and I don't care. People were bashing the city of cleveland and I felt the need to defend it. I also named other citys that are pretty bad crime wise also. did you know rapes only happen in cleveland?? I learned that today.

anyways... bartimore goes 14-2 and wins the superbowl. browns and steelers both go 0-14-2. Im callin it.:scratch:

K Train
08-03-2008, 08:38 PM
lol i didnt know that actually, and im sorry but we could end up with the top pick in the draft (MICHAEL OHER FTW!) but we will beat the browns twice regardless

terrible.towel43
08-03-2008, 08:59 PM
hey dawgs i just read ur comment on how u like coming on here to argue our good points and stuff, and i'd like to apologize for what i had originally said. I'm new to the board so I judged u as being one of those guys who just come on here and say "steelers suck browns are the best" everytime. So I am sorry, u seem like a good guy. But what you do need to fix is the football team u cheer for lol

SteelerSteve
08-04-2008, 06:59 PM
thats the thing man. I never said any city was better and I don't care. People were bashing the city of cleveland and I felt the need to defend it. I also named other citys that are pretty bad crime wise also. did you know rapes only happen in cleveland?? I learned that today.

anyways... bartimore goes 14-2 and wins the superbowl. browns and steelers both go 0-14-2. Im callin it.:scratch:Yes I knew that rapes only happen in Cleveland. :rofl: Anyway, Pittsburgh could be like the ultimate hell hole meth town and as long as they have the steelers I dont give a damn. Even though I've never been there, to all you there I was speaking hypothetically of course lol.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

I can't agree more.

I come on here mostly when i'm at work. because my job is boring, but pays well and gets me threw school so I stick with it. Its also fun to talk with you guys. see your points on stuff. If im a huge problem then you can have me kicked. But tell me its not fun to argue. thats sports and why this game is so great. Its great to argue and I really have no problem with you at all. Actually you kinda remind me of myself when I first went on cincybengals.com :lol: Even though I sometimes bash on Quinn pretty hard I guess you've proven yourself as not too much of a blind homer so I guess I can admit that I doubt Quinn is actually gay lol.

Stairwayto7
09-27-2008, 02:09 PM

anyways... bartimore goes 14-2 and wins the superbowl. browns and steelers both go 0-14-2. Im callin it.:scratch:

Damn he might be right about the browns record. I wonder who their going to tie

[AutoMerged Post Below]

This should be on Comedy Central.
First: Offense is great, and best OL in the league! HA HA HA.

Then, With that OL no QB will struggle, and Those weapons! HA Ha ha

Then another Great OL qoute! Double Ha Ha Ha

Oh yeah then the over rated qoute! Ha

After week three, all cleveland fans want DA replaced, and their already calling for romeos head. Plus their OC is already defending himself. Total disaray. dawgs come out come out from wherever you are. You know jack. Your OL was great against shiatty teams. When you play with the big boys, you suck.

And for the record, our OL sucks too, but we never said they were great 4 times in one post.

Stairwayto7
03-03-2009, 06:09 PM

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Oh remember when!

I think dawgs owes us an apology! He said we picked the Steelers because we were biased! Wrong! Dude Wake Up! LOL

If he only had a clue!

Callax
03-03-2009, 08:40 PM
Pittsburgh best 14-2 worst 10-6 most likely 12-4
baltimore best 12-4 worst 8-8 most likely 9-7 who cares
cininnatti best 8-8 worst 4-12 most likely 6-10 who cares
cleveland best 7-9 worst 4-12 most likely 5-11 who really cares

dawgs
03-03-2009, 09:16 PM
browns 16-0
steelers 16-0
cici 16-0
ravens 16-0

Can't we all just get along. lol

seth_westover
03-03-2009, 09:59 PM
no lol

dawgs
03-04-2009, 12:52 PM
I do think the steelers will most likely win the north. But it is almost impossible to repeat superbowls.

My real thoughts are this(no MAJOR injuries.) I will also tweak it after the draft.

Steelers 11-5(the most complete team in the leauge)
Browns- 8-8 (much favorable schedule)
ravens 7-9 (there offence is not that good, and there defense is losing alot of steam)
bangels 7-9 ( There defense is still really bad, palmer is losing his weapons)

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 01:19 PM
I do think the steelers will most likely win the north. But it is almost impossible to repeat superbowls.

My real thoughts are this(no MAJOR injuries.) I will also tweak it after the draft.

ravens 7-9 (there offence is not that good, and there defense is losing alot of steam)
bangels 7-9 ( There defense is still really bad, palmer is losing his weapons)It is hard to repeat, but just like your Browns the Steelers have a favorable schedule. I think the Steelers have a better chance of repeating then any team in the last ten years. They are bring back the core of their team from a year ago. Dick will still be with us, and all the other coaches too. If they avoid the injury bug and get better on the OL, they can and will repeat. I think you gave the Bengals too many wins. 5-11 sounds better to me. The Ravens and the Browns could be just about dead on at 8-8 or 7-9, but the Steelers should win 12 or 13 games. The only guaranty is the Steelers will be 6-0 in the division again, and the Browns are going to go through 2 or 3 QB trying to find a winning formula. They should have taken Kitna, and cut Anderson loose. Kitna is the master of burning Dick's Defense. That was their only chance....Bye Bye bitches.....

DIESELMAN
03-04-2009, 01:22 PM
I think we have a very good shot at back to back SB's. Our OL will have one more year under their belt, God willing we'll have addressed our OL in the draft as well as our DL. Our LB's are 2nd to none, our secondary could use some depth. Our back field will be healthy and maybe/hopefully Rashard can show us why we drafted him #1. Overall we look good to win the division and to make a good defense of our title in 2009.

SteelerRush
03-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Steelers 11-5 more like 13-3 because they should beat everyone in their division twice and a much easier schedule over last year.
Ravens 9-7 because of an improved offense
Bengals and Browns 8-8 at best. Both teams here have problems on both sides.

Dean Denton
03-04-2009, 02:15 PM
Steelers 11-5 more like 13-3 because they should beat everyone in their division twice and a much easier schedule over last year.
Ravens 9-7 because of an improved offense
Bengals and Browns 8-8 at best. Both teams here have problems on both sides. dont forget the the Browns and the Bengals have ugly uniforms and will continue to suck until they get better colors. Brown and orange....really? and the bengals dont suffer so much from color as they do just plain ugly.....If you look crappy, you play crappy.

Stairwayto7
03-04-2009, 05:22 PM
Repeat is almost impossible, but not totally impossible. We keep the core intact, its a possibility.

Unless your team sucks, then its easy to repeat year after year.

dawgs
03-05-2009, 09:31 AM
dont forget the the Browns and the Bengals have ugly uniforms and will continue to suck until they get better colors. Brown and orange....really? and the bengals dont suffer so much from color as they do just plain ugly.....If you look crappy, you play crappy.

yellow and black?

The browns colors are sweet, every team has black lol. anyone can do that. But I would like to see the browns uniforms jazzed up a bit. mybe put something on the helmet.

what do you guys think of bartimore's chances of picknig up TO?

DIESELMAN
03-05-2009, 10:38 AM
yellow and black?

The browns colors are sweet, every team has black lol. anyone can do that. But I would like to see the browns uniforms jazzed up a bit. mybe put something on the helmet.

Actually its Black and Gold, get it right.....as far as the Browns colors being sweet....LMAO!!!!! They are drab and boring just like the team is.

dawgs
03-05-2009, 03:02 PM
Actually its Black and Gold, get it right.....as far as the Browns colors being sweet....LMAO!!!!! They are drab and boring just like the team is.

Rams are gold, steelers are yellow. Don't be fooled.

Browns were boring this year. But the year before we were the most exciting team in the NFL. You can't counter that becuase it's true. Cribbs, Ewards, winslow ,DA playing well, jamal 1300 yards. Defense has some huge stops, like against hte seahawks on 4th and inches.

But anyways!!!

TO always seems to be good the 1st year, So if ravens get him that could be a problem.

Troyisabeast_43
03-05-2009, 05:07 PM

Browns were boring this year. But the year before we were the most exciting team in the NFL. You can't counter that becuase it's true. Cribbs, Ewards, winslow ,DA playing well, jamal 1300 yards. Defense has some huge stops, like against hte seahawks on 4th and inches.

But anyways!!!

TO always seems to be good the 1st year, So if ravens get him that could be a problem.

Yea did that awesome Browns team of 2007 that was so exciting to watch make the playoffs?? No they didnt and it was because of the Steelers sweeping them in the division and winning the head to head tiebraker finishing at 10-6. So there is your counter. That Browns team was a one hit wonder that year and since they had no clue how to handle success and they let it all go to their heads they ended up failing miserably this past season because of it...

Stairwayto7
03-05-2009, 05:11 PM
yellow and black?

Don`t want to hi-jack the thread but you started it! I think TO ends up in Washington

--- Added 3/5/2009 at 03:12 PM ---

Steelers should win the North
Ravens will still be the second best team
Cinci will be third
And the browns last. I`m sorry, but there is hardly any talent there! There best defensive player wants out. There best offensive player is a OT. Then there is nobody, besides the kicker. This I really feel strongly about, am I missing something? There is nothing there!

Dean Denton
03-05-2009, 05:25 PM

But anyways!!!

TO always seems to be good the 1st year, So if ravens get him that could be a problem. Rams are metalic we are gold. god whats wrong with you?....lol

As far as a logo on the Browns helmets, I say yes. They should put some type of dog on there. something that strikes fear in the hearts of children. Maybe that Taco Bell dog....lol Really though, I say a bad *** Dog. Or Paul Browns face....Or maybe just their numbers.

Steelers Proud
03-06-2009, 01:44 AM
1 Steelers 12-4
2 Ravens 9-7 Flacco will prove to be a one hit wonder
3 Browns 7-9 Quinn is not the answer at QB. Shaun Rodgers wants out of Cleveland and he'll play like it.
4 Bungles 5-11 They are just plain bad

dawgs
03-06-2009, 11:44 AM
First off... Every single player in this leauge has talent. Its just if they have enough.

Browns will be getting even more talent in the draft. They will most likely end up with 8-10 draft picks. 1st rounder, 2 second rounders. Mybe another 1st rounder if we trade Ewards. Since He has 1 year left and Feels that everyone hates him becuase He's from michigan. (Which proves how full of himself he is). The real reason is when he cost us the game against the steelers, and the ravens.

bartimore- I'm not so sure about the ravens yet. lewis is 34, rolle wants out. Scott is gone. The offense is not that special. If they get TO then they could cause alot of problems.

cici- They won't be finishing above cleveland. Coles is very injury prone, So he won't make it very far. defense still has alot of issues and palmer is coming off an injury and Don't have much of a running game.

After the draft I will update How I think the divison will pan out. because Alot of moves and signings will of course happen.

Remember the dolphins... other then porter, ronnie brown, they don't have much big name talent. Its not always about having big names.

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 09:44 AM ---

1 Steelers 12-4

2 Ravens 9-7 Flacco will prove to be a one hit wonder

3 Browns 7-9 Quinn is not the answer at QB. Shaun Rodgers wants out of Cleveland and he'll play like it.

4 Bungles 5-11 They are just plain bad

2. he did not have that great of a season to be a 1 hit wonder.

3. Quinn has all the tools to be a very good QB, so its to early to say He's not the answer. Rogers just wants a bigger contract, and He'll play like it.

Stairwayto7
03-06-2009, 11:57 AM
Dawgs, No offense but I still don`t see that much "good" talent on that team. Going ito last season, you said yourself, and you bragged aout players like Edwards, Winslow, Rogers, Wimbley, Thomas, Lewis and Anderson. Winslow and Anderson gone. Lewis is old. Wimbley needs alot of help to get good. Thomas is good, and Rogers wants out. Also the DE that you guys aquired last year??? but he played no major role. And the rookie linebacker that you talked about, played by default.
There is no way that Edwards gets you a 1st round pick! i agree that the whole michigan thing is bullshit. You could be a murderer, aka ray lewis, and if you perfrom they love you! edwards wanst respect, catch the ball. Also Stalworth, we told you he was injury prone and over rated.

The browns get better in the draft? Shouldn`t everyone? The browns first round track record isn`t so good either, so I wouldn`t count my chickens to early.

The Steelers should improve as a team, Super Bowl? , who knows. but we were a little weak at Running back, and Menenhal will help that. Sweed looks like he was just starting to catch on. And we will improve the line

The ravens should stay in second, but not play as well as last season.

TampaSteelGirl
03-06-2009, 12:08 PM

Why could we not repeat Superbowl?? We won Superbowl XVIII with the toughest schedule in the NFL....we have one of the easiest this year...An you place the Browns WAY too high, same wrong prediction as last year.....Steelers...Ravens....Browns/Bengals tie for last....:markit:

:peebrowns:

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 10:08 AM ---

But anyways!!!

We are black and gold...get it right! You ran your mouth about the Browns last year and now you'll do it again until they disappoint then you'll be silent once again...If TO joins the Ravens there will be no trouble, he couldn't catch much with the Cowboys....why would it be any different with the Ravens??? Would love to see him mouth off to Ray Lewis though...:lol:

dawgs
03-06-2009, 04:48 PM
Dawgs, No offense but I still don`t see that much "good" talent on that team. Going ito last season, you said yourself, and you bragged aout players like Edwards, Winslow, Rogers, Wimbley, Thomas, Lewis and Anderson. Winslow and Anderson gone. Lewis is old. Wimbley needs alot of help to get good. Thomas is good, and Rogers wants out. Also the DE that you guys aquired last year??? but he played no major role. And the rookie linebacker that you talked about, played by default.
There is no way that Edwards gets you a 1st round pick! i agree that the whole michigan thing is bullshit. You could be a murderer, aka ray lewis, and if you perfrom they love you! edwards wanst respect, catch the ball. Also Stalworth, we told you he was injury prone and over rated.

The browns get better in the draft? Shouldn`t everyone? The browns first round track record isn`t so good either, so I wouldn`t count my chickens to early.

The Steelers should improve as a team, Super Bowl? , who knows. but we were a little weak at Running back, and Menenhal will help that. Sweed looks like he was just starting to catch on. And we will improve the line

The ravens should stay in second, but not play as well as last season.

Wimbley- Has talent no question. But He lacks moves like I always said. I hope ryan can teach him some.

Thomas- Had some growing pains his second season, But this guy is the real deal no question.

Rogers- Rogers played great. Mangini will work with him and say he can get a new contract if he plays great again. Which was the only problem because of hynesworth's contract. So rogers will be blowing people away like always.

Lewis- He is not old to say, But has been threw alot of battles. But if you seen this guy in person, He can still go. I think browns will need to get a backup who can get 10-15 carries. Someone who can share carries, and then take over for lewis.

Ewards- Ewards Just hit a wall. Nobody could have predicted that. After 16TDS the year before, to just dropping everything. Insane. but We could get a late 1st no question for him. if not then a 2nd and 3rd I would do.

Alex hall. is that the LB that i liked? yes i love this kid, 6'5 250 and played well given the time.

sweed has alot of problems. He can't catch very well either. So the books still out on him. But steelers are alittle weak at WR, OL, RB, CB, FS.

TampaSteelGirl
03-06-2009, 04:52 PM
Wimbley- Has talent no question. But He lacks moves like I always said. I hope ryan can teach him some.

Thomas- Had some growing pains his second season, But this guy is the real deal no question.

Rogers- Rogers played great. Mangini will work with him and say he can get a new contract if he plays great again. Which was the only problem because of hynesworth's contract. So rogers will be blowing people away like always.

Lewis- He is not old to say, But has been threw alot of battles. But if you seen this guy in person, He can still go. I think browns will need to get a backup who can get 10-15 carries. Someone who can share carries, and then take over for lewis.

Ewards- Ewards Just hit a wall. Nobody could have predicted that. After 16TDS the year before, to just dropping everything. Insane. but We could get a late 1st no question for him. if not then a 2nd and 3rd I would do.

Alex hall. is that the LB that i liked? yes i love this kid, 6'5 250 and played well given the time.

sweed has alot of problems. He can't catch very well either. So the books still out on him. But sttlers are alittle weak at WR, OL, RB, CB, FS.

Dawgs.....we still won Superbowl with all that weakness you speak of!! :yellowthumb:

dawgs
03-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Why could we not repeat Superbowl?? We won Superbowl XVIII with the toughest schedule in the NFL....we have one of the easiest this year...An you place the Browns WAY too high, same wrong prediction as last year.....Steelers...Ravens....Browns/Bengals tie for last....:markit:

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 10:08 AM ---

We are black and gold...get it right! You ran your mouth about the Browns last year and now you'll do it again until they disappoint then you'll be silent once again...If TO joins the Ravens there will be no trouble, he couldn't catch much with the Cowboys....why would it be any different with the Ravens??? Would love to see him mouth off to Ray Lewis though...:lol:

Ya I was silent. Fighting for your rights lol. shame on me. then I broke my ankle, came back then went to school and alot of other crap.

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 02:58 PM ---

Dawgs.....we still won Superbowl with all that weakness you speak of!! :yellowthumb:

Its not easy to repeat, if it was the colts and giants would have. Thats all I'm sayin. Stuff happens, injuries happen, people get older, people get better, Teams improve, and teams figure out better ways to attack you.

TampaSteelGirl
03-06-2009, 05:00 PM
Ya I was silent. Fighting for your rights lol. shame on me. then I broke my ankle, came back then went to school and alot of other crap.

--- Added 3/6/2009 at 02:58 PM ---

Its not easy to repeat, if it was the colts and giants would have. Thats all I'm sayin. Stuff happens, injuries happen, people get older, people get better, Teams improve, and teams figure out better ways to attack you.

Agreed! but it is possible...:greengrin: sorry about your ankle!!

dawgs
03-06-2009, 05:13 PM
Agreed! but it is possible...:greengrin: sorry about your ankle!!

its all good. But now I got to go back. Which is coo, I like it.

steelers4life66
03-06-2009, 05:23 PM
I think it will end up something like this:

1.Steelers 11-5

We have the most complete team out of our division rivals.

2.Bengals 7-9

They have a better offense than the browns mostly due to the fact that they have a legit franchise qb. Both of their defenses are pretty lousy though lol

As for third and fourth, It really depends on how the Ravens offense pans out, I really think that if they get some decent qb play and their defense plays tough, then they have a shot at finishing second, and possibly have the best shot of challenging the Steelers this season. If not then I'd say that the Browns come in third at 6-10 and the Ratbirds finish 4-12 to 5-11.

I think we'll win the superbowl!:lol:

Stairwayto7
03-06-2009, 05:39 PM
sweed has alot of problems. He can't catch very well either. So the books still out on him. But steelers are alittle weak at WR, OL, RB, CB, FS. -dawgs
I disagree with FS. We are very solid at both safety posititions! Ryan Clark is so under rated.

Wr, we won with what we had, shouldn`t be hard to replace Washington, he wasn`t that big for us anyway.

OL - will be a priority, no doubt, but like Ben said " They won they big one with those guys up front" so if they improve, ouch!

RB - We`re deep, Menenhal will be a stud. Parker should be healthy, and Moore is solid.RB is solid and deep.

CB, again we`re fine. Taylor is great, McFadden would be a nice return, but Gay is ready.

We have the core, and the role players, everything else could fall into place.

I said in Dec. we will be better next year, then we won the ring! So I like our chances as well as anyones

BlitzburghRockCity
03-06-2009, 05:43 PM
Man I can't wait to see what Mendenhall can do for us, I was excited to see start getting significant playing time last year then he got hurt. If we can get him, Willie, Moore, and Russel all involved our running game could be outstanding once again which is big in the AFCN where's it tough to play regardless.

Steel Trap86
03-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Man I can't wait to see what Mendenhall can do for us, I was excited to see start getting significant playing time last year then he got hurt. If we can get him, Willie, Moore, and Russel all involved our running game could be outstanding once again which is big in the AFCN where's it tough to play regardless.

Ya I want to see this running game explode next season, but we still have, basically, the same line up front as we did last season. there hasnt been any significant changes yet. if we want a good running game we have to have better blocking.

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 05:56 PM
Yeah I'm excited to see what Mendenhal can do too. We still need an OL that will open holes for him. He's no Sanders, and needs the help. If not, then he's the man. I'll I have to go on is how he looked against USC two years ago....

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
03-06-2009, 06:16 PM
The thing with Mendenhall is he should be able to get those tough, short yards with his size that FWP and Mo aren't able to do..that alone will be huge for us next year.He's still raw and since he really didn't get much time last year there will be some growing pains with him.I still have complete confidence that this kid will be a stud for us.Preseason is going to be fun watching him back at 100%. Here's hoping for no fumbles...:crossfingers:

kgreen
03-06-2009, 06:38 PM

[AutoMerged Post Below]

You guys haven't had a good team since we sucked in the 80's. You can't really talk because your team hasn't done anything in the last 20+ years. You can't say your team is ready when Free Agency just started. My question is: What players did the Browns add that will make them competative? Free agency hasn't worked out so far for your team: Bently, McGinest, etc.

I also believe that Anderson is not longer your QB. Believe it is Quinn.

Oh and yeah this how I see it shaping up:

1. Steelers: 12-4
2. Ravens: 8-8
3. Turds: 6-10
4. Bungles: 2-14

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 06:51 PM
You guys haven't had a good team since we sucked in the 80's. You can't really talk because your team hasn't done anything in the last 20+ years. You can't say your team is ready when Free Agency just started. My question is: What players did the Browns add that will make them competative? Free agency hasn't worked out so far for your team: Bently, McGinest, etc.

4. Bungles: 2-14I cant remember if Marvin Lewis still has a job. If he does then the Bengals will win 4 games....Other than that this looks goods. Steelers I think will have 13 or 14 wins though. and dont be givin the Browns so much credit...6 wins really???? hahahahaha

DIESELMAN
03-06-2009, 07:00 PM
Steelers 13-3
Ratbirds 8-8
Bungholes 5-11
Brownies 4-12

Dean Denton
03-06-2009, 07:04 PM
Steelers 13-3
Ratbirds 8-8
Bungholes 5-11
Brownies 4-12Who is it that you think will beat us? thats the tough question....

dawgs
03-07-2009, 12:48 PM
I think we'll win the superbowl!:lol:

NO WAY!!!!! what a bold statement right there. you got guts.

--- Added 3/7/2009 at 10:49 AM ---

4. Bungles: 2-14

My comments that you quoted. I agree with most of what I said.

1. Are D-line was hit with alot of injuries, We had to put a OL men at backup DT cuz it was so bad. When healthy they could be pretty good clogging the line for the LBs.

2. I expected wimbley to learn a move, But guess that was to much. Jackson was a beast, i expected davis just to be a sure tackle like he always was, But guess the suckness caught up with him. I never expected much from willie although he did play decent. I did think wimbley was going to have a year like he did in his rookie season. 11+ sacks.

3. I like the browns OL alot. They gave DA time. But Ewards being from michigan sucked like they all do.

Silverback 92
03-07-2009, 02:59 PM
15-1 to 13-3 range with a SB repeat

kgreen
03-07-2009, 07:16 PM
I cant remember if Marvin Lewis still has a job. If he does then the Bengals will win 4 games....Other than that this looks goods. Steelers I think will have 13 or 14 wins though. and dont be givin the Browns so much credit...6 wins really???? hahahahaha

Haha 6 wins is still bad, but actually a good season for them:lol:

--- Added 3/7/2009 at 05:16 PM ---

NO WAY!!!!! what a bold statement right there. you got guts.

--- Added 3/7/2009 at 10:49 AM ---

My comments that you quoted. I agree with most of what I said.

1. Are D-line was hit with alot of injuries, We had to put a OL men at backup DT cuz it was so bad. When healthy they could be pretty good clogging the line for the LBs.

2. I expected wimbley to learn a move, But guess that was to much. Jackson was a beast, i expected davis just to be a sure tackle like he always was, But guess the suckness caught up with him. I never expected much from willie although he did play decent. I did think wimbley was going to have a year like he did in his rookie season. 11+ sacks.

3. I like the browns OL alot. They gave DA time. But Ewards being from michigan sucked like they all do.

:duh:DA is not your QB! It is that fag Brady Quinn. Just admit dude you guys are going to suck this year. 2007 was a fluke.

dawgs
03-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Haha 6 wins is still bad, but actually a good season for them:lol:

--- Added 3/7/2009 at 05:16 PM ---

:duh:DA is not your QB! It is that fag Brady Quinn. Just admit dude you guys are going to suck this year. 2007 was a fluke.

well there back in a rebuilding stage. I think it depends on the draft and if anymore moves are made through FA or trades. Dolphins won 1 game 2 years ago. So as KG would say ''anything is possible''. 6-9 wins is where the browns will end up I think.

Why do you need to call people names? unless your his b/f then you don't know if he's gay. and if he is its 2009, Don't judge.

Moondog
03-10-2009, 03:43 PM
yellow and black?

Put something on the Brown's helmet? Hmmm, what would be fitting?
....I got it! How about a turd logo? It definitely sums up the quality level of their teams year in and year out. :nahnah: lol.

....Browns fans like to throw things on the field right? May I suggest a new tradition?
Browns fans can bring toilet paper to the games and then heave the streaming rolls onto the field any time the team shits the bed. Not only would it encourage crowd participation, but also it would help to clean up the stinking mess that's laid out on the field every sunday.

TampaSteelGirl
03-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Put something on the Brown's helmet? Hmmm, what would be fitting?
....I got it! How about a turd logo? It definitely sums up the quality level of their teams year in and year out. :nahnah: lol.

....Browns fans like to throw things on the field right? May I suggest a new tradition?
Browns fans can bring toilet paper to the games and then heave the streaming rolls onto the field any time the team shits the bed. Not only would it encourage crowd participation, but also it would help to clean up the stinking mess that's laid out on the field every sunday.

They perfer the ghetto approach and throw beer bottles on the field as a fun form of fan participation!!! :clap:

Dean Denton
03-10-2009, 04:23 PM
They perfer the ghetto approach and throw beer bottles on the field as a fun form of fan participation!!! :clap:
I would love to throw a beer at Tom Brady. No, I would love to throw my chew spit can at Tom Brady. Then kick him in the face. Or maybe just choke him out. Or just be given 5 minutes alone in a steel cage with him......I would settle for a beer to the face though...if thats all I could get.

TampaSteelGirl
03-10-2009, 04:54 PM
I would love to throw a beer at Tom Brady. No, I would love to throw my chew spit can at Tom Brady. Then kick him in the face. Or maybe just choke him out. Or just be given 5 minutes alone in a steel cage with him......I would settle for a beer to the face though...if thats all I could get.

Dean..Dean...focus..focus now...this thread is not about Tom Brady...Focus! Yes go to your happy place....aaahhh yes your happy place..

Dean Denton
03-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Dean..Dean...focus..focus now...this thread is not about Tom Brady...Focus! Yes go to your happy place....aaahhh yes your happy place..
I have already taken 2 grawlers today so I dont think i'll need another. I dont have enough 1 dollar bills to go to my other happy place.

dawgs
03-10-2009, 07:28 PM

wow ghetto? nice race comment... cut that out.

--- Added 3/10/2009 at 05:28 PM ---

but i guesss this is expected. As we all know its impossible to have a conversation with steeler fans.

DIESELMAN
03-10-2009, 07:37 PM
As we all know its impossible to have a conversation with steeler fans.
So why do you try? :greengrin:

Dean Denton
03-10-2009, 08:12 PM
So why do you try? :greengrin: He tries because all of the Browns Forums have been closed due to excessive suicide. The fans are becoming so depressed they are cutting their wrist and hanging themselves. Try to be careful with dawgs because he is extremely unbalanced and saying the wrong thing could send him over the edge......lol

TampaSteelGirl
03-10-2009, 10:15 PM
wow ghetto? nice race comment... cut that out.

--- Added 3/10/2009 at 05:28 PM ---

but i guesss this is expected. As we all know its impossible to have a conversation with steeler fans.

Oh yes I love making racial slurs and using my race card, how do you even know what color I am?.....My husband is spanish, I"m a HUGE racist!! What's wrong with the word ghetto white boy? You don't think there is a "white" ghetto as well as a black ghetto, latino ghetto??? I love black, spanish, indian, white, oriental people!!!

IF it's so impossible to converse with a Steelers fan then don't......simple! :grin1:

Lunchbucket
03-10-2009, 10:29 PM
predict Steelers will be 6-0 in the division,first round bye,and with a little luck ....you guessed IT!

dawgs
03-11-2009, 03:55 PM
Oh yes I love making racial slurs and using my race card, how do you even know what color I am?.....My husband is spanish, I"m a HUGE racist!! What's wrong with the word ghetto white boy? You don't think there is a "white" ghetto as well as a black ghetto, latino ghetto??? I love black, spanish, indian, white, oriental people!!!

IF it's so impossible to converse with a Steelers fan then don't......simple! :grin1:

lol I love when people say that. ''I know a black guy(or whatever) so i can say that'' lol. Like it makes it ok.

I ask a question about what u guys thought of TO going to bartimore(signed with bills I know) what do I get. Name calling, race comments and telling me how bad the browns are. I Know this lol. But its all expected. I try because I hope to get a good conversation going, I already know what browns fans think.

BTW. The cleveland forum I go to covers all 3 major teams. We are all pretty happy about 2 of the 3 teams. Cavs have home court right now, and the indians if they stay healthy, are no question the front runners to win the AL central.

TampaSteelGirl
03-11-2009, 04:07 PM
lol I love when people say that. ''I know a black guy(or whatever) so i can say that'' lol. Like it makes it ok.

I ask a question about what u guys thought of TO going to bartimore(signed with bills I know) what do I get. Name calling, race comments and telling me how bad the browns are. I Know this lol. But its all expected. I try because I hope to get a good conversation going, I already know what browns fans think.

BTW. The cleveland forum I go to covers all 3 major teams. We are all pretty happy about 2 of the 3 teams. Cavs have home court right now, and the indians if they stay healthy, are no question the front runners to win the AL central.

Well i know 2 black guys and 1 black girl how's that???? I live in freakin Tampa the ethnic melting pot how the hell can I be a racist just because I said the word ghetto?? God these northern country folk!!! Anyway you can think what you want about my so called racial disease...
Once again Dawgs you can't come onto a STEELER forum and expect us to say once again that the Browns are an AWESOME football team...you tried it last year, got upset at what we said and you guys stunk up the joint...it's admirable that yuo stand by your team but stop trying to push the Browns on us...we get it...Just talk football, stop telling how great you think the Browns are gonna be this year...you don't see Deb, Hawkbeliever, Bucsfan4ever and other talking so much about their teams..they respect that this is a Steelers forurm and talk football, even about their own team but with respect to the fans here....

Dean Denton
03-11-2009, 05:03 PM
Is there such a thing as a Gay Ghetto? Because if there is, then I live in it. And guess what? They are all sorts of pretty colors. Its like a rainbow of fruit flavor dancing down my street all the time. They also ride bikes past my house honking their horns on their handle bars...beep...beep....lol Does this make me a racist based on where I live or because I watch them go by like a parade? OR....am I what is called a race trader because my sister-in-law is half hispanic and she lives with me, and my best friend since the age of 9 is native and black. Or am I screwed because I said Ghetto even though I live in one? I am really confused dawgs can you help me with this? But whatever you do dont tell me that I am committing a hate crime for watching people go by my house then talking about. That would be heart breaking.....

Stairwayto7
03-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Is there such a thing as a Gay Ghetto? Because if there is, then I live in it. And guess what? They are all sorts of pretty colors. Its like a rainbow of fruit flavor dancing down my street all the time. They also ride bikes past my house honking their horns on their handle bars...beep...beep....lol Does this make me a racist based on where I live or because I watch them go by like a parade? OR....am I what is called a race trader because my sister-in-law is half hispanic and she lives with me, and my best friend since the age of 9 is native and black. Or am I screwed because I said Ghetto even though I live in one? I am really confused dawgs can you help me with this? But whatever you do dont tell me that I am committing a hate crime for watching people go by my house then talking about. That would be heart breaking.....

And your not up for Hi_jacking a thread king???? Beats me!:willybs:

Dean Denton
03-11-2009, 06:09 PM
And your not up for Hi_jacking a thread king???? Beats me!:willybs:It wasn't me that started that. I could let tampasteelgirl go at it alone with that Nazi dawgs...She is my master and I will continue to fight for her.

Stairwayto7
03-11-2009, 06:21 PM
It wasn't me that started that. I could let tampasteelgirl go at it alone with that Nazi dawgs...She is my master and I will continue to fight for her.

I know! I just clicked your Quote because it was funny!

Dean Denton
03-11-2009, 06:28 PM
I know! I just clicked your Quote because it was funny!
You called me a thread jacker. Is that racial? Could that be considered a hate crime? We need dawgs to sort this out. He seems to be an authority on these hate crimes and racial slurs. He's never around when you need him. He wears my underwear ya know?

TampaSteelGirl
03-11-2009, 09:35 PM
It wasn't me that started that. I could let tampasteelgirl go at it alone with that Nazi dawgs...She is my master and I will continue to fight for her.

That's my boy....Thank you!! :greengrin:

I just wanna talk football.....Geezzz!

dawgs
03-13-2009, 02:32 PM
Once again Dawgs you can't come onto a STEELER forum and expect us to say once again that the Browns are an AWESOME football team.

Once again, I know that and I'm glad about that. I would just like for you guys to stay on topic, or answer some questions and have a convo. is that really to much to ask? I don't even wanna talk about the browns, but you guys force it.

BTW anyone see the movie role model? Man that was funny.

--- Added 3/13/2009 at 12:30 PM ---

I would not mind living in a gay area. The crime rate would be nothing.

--- Added 3/13/2009 at 12:32 PM ---

You called me a thread jacker. Is that racial? Could that be considered a hate crime? We need dawgs to sort this out. He seems to be an authority on these hate crimes and racial slurs. He's never around when you need him. He wears my underwear ya know?

I'm dealing with 3 hate crimes right now for school so its on my mind. If your an arab then you might have a case.

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Once again, I know that and I'm glad about that. I would just like for you guys to stay on topic, or answer some questions and have a convo. is that really to much to ask? I don't even wanna talk about the browns, but you guys force it.

BTW anyone see the movie role model? Man that was funny.

--- Added 3/13/2009 at 12:30 PM ---

I would not mind living in a gay area. The crime rate would be nothing.

--- Added 3/13/2009 at 12:32 PM ---

I'm dealing with 3 hate crimes right now for school so its on my mind. If your an arab then you might have a case. I dont understand...Your saying the crime is less in a gay community? Or are you saying its higher in a community with people of color? Or is it the white trash community where crime is high. What area's have a higher crime rate then the a gay neighborhood? Because I had my car busted into last year, and thats never happened to me anyonther place I have lived.

TampaSteelGirl
03-13-2009, 04:23 PM
I dont understand...Your saying the crime is less in a gay community? Or are you saying its higher in a community with people of color? Or is it the white trash community where crime is high. What area's have a higher crime rate then the a gay neighborhood? Because I had my car busted into last year, and thats never happened to me anyonther place I have lived.

It was probably a black guy who broke into your car......OMG! There I go with those racial slurs again!! My bad!!! :hilarious:

Dean Denton
03-13-2009, 04:36 PM
It was probably a black guy who broke into your car......OMG! There I go with those racial slurs again!! My bad!!! :hilarious:
No, he would have been a gay black dude and I'm sure he had a jewish boyfriend that worked at a Korean store, run by hispanics.....Oh, in a white trash neighborhood....lol

TampaSteelGirl
03-13-2009, 04:42 PM
No, he would have been a gay black dude and I'm sure he had a jewish boyfriend that worked at a Korean store, run by hispanics.....Oh, in a white trash neighborhood....lol

Word.........

dawgs
03-13-2009, 09:53 PM
Oh, in a white trash neighborhood....lol

trailer parks you mean...

TampaSteelGirl
03-15-2009, 08:32 AM
trailer parks you mean...

See there you go dawgs...why does a white trash neighborhood have to involve trailers? ARe you saying black people don't live in trailers too??? I smell racism!! :grin1:

dawgs
03-15-2009, 06:50 PM
See there you go dawgs...why does a white trash neighborhood have to involve trailers? ARe you saying black people don't live in trailers too??? I smell racism!! :grin1:

I hate white trash sorry. I'll admit that.

TampaSteelGirl
03-16-2009, 10:29 AM
I hate white trash sorry. I'll admit that.

Why???? :thinking:

Dean Denton
03-16-2009, 12:10 PM
Why???? :thinking:
Because he has to get together with them every year during the holidays....: )

TampaSteelGirl
03-16-2009, 01:00 PM

Must be a white thing......:grin1:

dawgs
03-18-2009, 03:31 PM

Na I broke up with your mom last week.

ok I'm done with that. back to football...

Dean Denton
03-18-2009, 03:33 PM
Na I broke up with your mom last week.

ok I'm done with that. back to football...
Why did you leave my mom? Jerk..See if I ever call you dad again....

Scorp
03-18-2009, 05:34 PM
If you need a shoulder to lean on DD mine is not available. JK. I got beer to cheer you up.

Steelers 13-3
Dead Ratbirds 0-16
Clowns 0-16
bungholes 0-16

how bout them apples?

TampaSteelGirl
03-18-2009, 05:39 PM
Do I smell a Bromance happening in here!! :grin1:

Scorp
03-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Why TSG whatever do you mean?

Dean Denton
03-18-2009, 06:39 PM
Do I smell a Bromance happening in here!! :grin1:
Only if there's lube.....lol

TampaSteelGirl
03-18-2009, 09:48 PM
Why TSG whatever do you mean?

:hehheh:

dawgs
03-19-2009, 10:49 AM
Why did you leave my mom? Jerk..See if I ever call you dad again....

She's fat and white trash would be the big part of it. Then how she leaves bacon everywhere. its just weird. She also farts when we are having sex. Just sick. So I'm with your aunt now. I like older woman.

--- Added 3/19/2009 at 08:49 AM ---

If you need a shoulder to lean on DD mine is not available. JK. I got beer to cheer you up.

Steelers 13-3
Dead Ratbirds 0-16
Clowns 0-16
bungholes 0-16

how bout them apples?

Apples are ok how but... :usa:

Browns 16-0
ravens- don't care
cici- don't care
shitsburgh- 0-48

TRY THEM PEACHES!!!!

anyway I'm done with this topic, see you guys when something else happens.

:plus1::321:

TampaSteelGirl
03-19-2009, 10:55 AM
Dawg...do you need a :grouphug:

Scorp
03-26-2009, 02:32 AM
Dawg...do you need a :grouphug:

The poor puppy needs a :sleepy:
:doublefinger: That's what i think of the clowns
:hidechair: This is what the clowns do when the Steelers come a knockin.
How bout that bowl of fruit?

DIESELMAN
03-26-2009, 03:32 AM
The offseason just keeps getting longer and longer.....:duh: