PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: Nova Steelers

AZ_Steeler
07-18-2008, 06:30 PM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
Nova Steelers

Member Spotlight Questions:

B]How long have you been a Steeler fan?[/B] My whole life, Born in 69... I remember enough of the STEELERS Superbowls of the 70's, the struggles of the 80s and 90s and the eventual drafting of Big Ben our franchise QB :cope:

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? My father was a Die-Hard Jets fan :evilshake: and I remember him :cursin: with my uncle one sunday...... saying :cursin: STEELERS. So I took the ball and never looked back :greengrin:

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? I would have to say Aaron Smith on Defense: Aaron is the most underrated DE in the league IMO and showed what an important part of our D-Line he is after he went down with the torn bi-cep injury. Heath Miller on Offense: Heath played for UVA so watched alot of him during his college days and was fired-up when he was drafted by the STEELERS. He is an all-around quality TE that will help the Offense move the ball and blocking for either FWP or Big Ben for years to come :cope:

Why are they your favorite players? Hard-nose, take no prisoners approach when they take the field :helmet:

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Kordell Stewart :sHa_sarcasticlol: J/K My Favorite STEELER player is Rocky Blier he had the heart and attitude that IMO was the driving force of the Offense and the Team. He also was a Hero in the fact that he had both of he legs injured by a grenade that blew up under his right foot. He also got shot in the left leg while serving in Vietnam :salute10re:

What is your favorite Steelers memory? The 1999 game opening up Clevland Stains Stadium against the Clowns and knocking them around 43-0 :cope: :tt02: :helmet: :brownssuck:

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? NHL, MLB, College Football, College Lacrosse.

How did you find Steeler Addicts? :dunno: :scratch: Was running a search for Alcohol Addicts and this site popped up :hilarious: Was looking for a Fan site and IMO found the Best One you could ask for :yellowthumb:

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? Awesome SITE, Great People and Fans of the Black N' Gold!!! A well run site by the Admins and Mods. I always have a blast here and sometimes get withdrawls when im unable to log in :eyecrazy: :beer1:

What do you do for a living? If I told you I would have to KILL YOU :bluelol: Operations Manager for VISA........ go out and max out your cards and keep me employed :yesnod:

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? I am easy going and can get along with anyone and everyone :grouphug: But I :cursin: HATE bad :character0182:

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? STEELER FAN and :rockon: :party6: METAL HEAD!!!!

What kind of truck do you drive? DODGE RAM 1500 :helmet:

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? I would forgive people for being clowns fans :hilarious: :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? I play Softball, Bowl, Throw Darts :yikes: :hidechair: and make fun of clowns, bungels, raturd and forskin fans :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Favorite TV show? Jericho - Bring it back :cursin: Third Watch, The Unit, Ciminal Minds

Favorite video games? COD4, Company of Heros and Madden :postal:

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? No Family, but friends run and :hide: if the STEELERS are not playing up to their potential.

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? Wear my #55, 83 or 7 Jersey and go to local STEELERS Bar and cheer with fellow fanatics or stay home and watch it on the 55' with friends and neighbors who are brave enough :lol:

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? Ice Cold Miller Lite, Meatballs soaked in Buffalo Wing Sauce :drool: Wing, chips, dip

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? 8 and counting :banana:

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Only made it to Three Rivers for a Pirates Game... so going with Heinz Field.

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle"? I don't remember watching the Immaculate Reception game, but apparetly I did :scratch: as a child, I could go with either due to the Immaculate Reception led to the start of the STEELERS Dynasty of 4 SBs and due to "The Tackle" gave the Black N' Gold #5.

steelersgal86
07-18-2008, 07:15 PM
nice interview...but you forgot the other thing you are know for is...sore loser :rofl:

Captcoolhand
07-18-2008, 07:19 PM
Good read Todd but I would of never pinned you to be older than me.
(i was born 1970)

You just seem to be younger:dunno::D

steelersgal86
07-18-2008, 07:21 PM
(i was born 1970)

:rofl: :rofl: that is soooo true :yellowthumb:

NOVA STEELERS
07-18-2008, 08:14 PM
nice interview...but you forgot the other thing you are know for is...sore loser :rofl:

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

(i was born 1970)

I am a KID at heart :nahnah:, and I am only 1 year older THANK YOU VERY MUCH......... May '69'

:2fingers::2fingers::2fingers::2fingers::2fingers: :2fingers:

[AutoMerged Post Below]

:rofl: :rofl: that is soooo true :yellowthumb:

Keep it down in the Peanut gallery :popcorn:

Captcoolhand
07-18-2008, 08:19 PM
:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

[AutoMerged Post Below]

I am a KID at heart :nahnah:, and I am only 1 year older THANK YOU VERY MUCH......... May '69'

:2fingers::2fingers::2fingers::2fingers::2fingers: :2fingers:

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Keep it down in the Peanut gallery :popcorn:
Hey i ment nothing by it, I just thought you was younger.

At our age that's a good thing.......:yesnod:

Deb
07-18-2008, 08:43 PM
I found some words in between those smilies Todd was that intentional? :yellowthumb:
LOL

Spit out my water on the alcohol addicts comment LOL

See when I think of Nova I will always think of him as the guy that found 231,978 smilies and asked me to give them to Top Gun to upload here. I think a vein popped in TG's temple that day LOL

All kidding aside you're one of the good guys Nova

Bucsfan4ever
07-18-2008, 10:25 PM
Great interview...I enjoy competing with NOVA in the fantasy leagues!

My hubby has a Dodge RAM 1500...it's a HEMI!!! lol

Steelerlyn
07-19-2008, 01:14 AM
Nice interview from a very cheerful member!~

BlitzburghNation
07-19-2008, 02:15 AM
Only Guy I know who likes smiley's more than me ~~~~:haha:

Good Read~~~:bigthumb:

Have some things in common~~~Also have a dodge Rumble Bee "will Haul :moon:"
I am also a Metal Head----:headbanger1:
I bet some of your bad drivers are in minnie vans and "yes" I also hate bad drivers :cursin:

Looking forward to meeting you some day and :spank: Your :moon: in pool ~~:haha:

SteelerBee43
07-19-2008, 03:32 AM
Great Interview....:yellowthumb: :clap::clap:

NOVA STEELERS
07-20-2008, 01:48 PM
:ty: Its been a great ride :character0182: look forward to many more years talking STEELER Football :cope: with an Awesome bunch of peeps :bigthumb: :yesnod: and hopefully getting an opportunity to meeting some of you at Heinz Field or Fed-Ex Field this year :tt02::beerfunnel::beer1::drunk::beer2:

SteelerSal
07-20-2008, 10:51 PM
Great spotlight, Nova.:yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
07-20-2008, 11:08 PM
I think somebody needs a new usertitle.. Master of Smilies

PsychoWard
07-21-2008, 12:40 AM
very nice read! very entertaining!! I give it two :bigthumb:

SteelerSteve
07-21-2008, 12:44 AM
very nice read! very entertaining!! I give it two :bigthumb:
Oh! you give it two thumbs up :lol: I thought you meant you gave it a 2, like on a scale of one to ten. You did mean two thumbs up right??:lol:

ejsteeler
07-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Good stuff Nova. :yellowthumb:

floodcitygirl
07-24-2008, 10:54 AM
Thanks for sharing, Nova.

Blitzburghpete
08-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Nice read Nova but where does the name "nova" come from?

NOVA STEELERS
08-02-2008, 12:53 AM
Nice read Nova but where does the name "nova" come from?

NOVA is short for Northern Virginia, which is kind of like the suburbs of Washington, DC :firing: redskins