PDA

View Full Version : Prime matchup: Starks vs Merriman

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 02:45 AM
Max is liable to see alot of Merriman on sunday night. Shawn is playing a super high level right now so Max will need to be up for the challenge in a big way. I don't know how much they rotate their LB's if at all, but either way, it's gonna be key for us to keep him out of the backfield.

Koopa
10-08-2006, 03:08 AM
merriman has an achilles injury and might not even play........if he does, and was fully healthy i'd be shitting my pants cause he'd make starks his little bitch

Steelersfan
10-08-2006, 03:15 AM
He says he will play come Sunday. He may not be %100 but we still need to keep an eye on him.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-08-2006, 03:54 AM
Yea I like Max Starks but I with Koop I think Merriman could make Starks his bitch. For a guy Max Starks size he should dominate more then he does.

K Train
10-08-2006, 04:14 AM
Merriman usually rushes on the left side which is smiths side doesnt he?, i would say Marvel Smith could handle Merriman.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 02:42 PM
We'll make sure Max has some help on his side by moving a TE over the help him block on passing plays. Look for us to run right at Merriman alot. That's you difuse a top notch LB, take your RB and put your guard/center in motion and run right over him !