PDA

View Full Version : Less than two weeks until FOOTBALL!!!

DBR96A
07-14-2008, 03:41 PM
Sing with me: "Weee can haaardly stand the wait / please FOOOTBALL dooon't be laaate!!!" (How's that for Christmas in July?) Training camp commences in 13 days from the date of this first post! I hope the Steelers KILL bitches this season! On top of that, my Georgia Bulldogs are ranked #1 in the nation! (I'm a Big Ten fan above all other conferences, but the Bulldogs are my favorite SEC team!) Let's get this season started! BYEEEAAAHHH!!!
:helmet: :cope: :tt02: :banana: :banana2: :beer4: :jump1: :partytime: :party6: :maniac: :headbanger1: :bb: :towelwave:

steelcityrockers
07-14-2008, 03:57 PM
Well, its kind of football. It really doesn't start until September.

steelerschick1220
07-14-2008, 09:39 PM
TWo weeks!!!!!!!! Two weeks!!!!!!!!!! Two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!! If I can hardly wait until camp starts, I can't imagine how I will be opening weekend. I will be bouncing off the walls.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-14-2008, 09:46 PM
At this point I'll take training camp over what we've had to wait through since this past January. Let's hope for an injury free camp and a lot of good workouts to get these young guys all the practice time they can. Im definitely ready!

steelcityrockers
07-14-2008, 09:51 PM
And let's hope Steely McBeam dies of AIDS! Just playin, although I do hate him.

Now that the AFL is wrapping up and I can't find the CFL anywhere, I am ready for something.

BlitzburghRockCity
07-15-2008, 01:33 AM
I was thinking of dealing a Steely McBeam interview here on SA :D