PDA

View Full Version : Do You Avoid Wearing Colors Together That Are Colors Of Other NFL Teams, Esp AFCN?

Steelerlyn
06-24-2008, 09:42 PM
poll

Do you refuse to wear colors close to the Browns, the Bengals, the Ravens
or any other NFL team other than the Steelers?

steelcityrockers
06-24-2008, 09:58 PM
Not really. I will not wear a Jersey. I also don't wear Purple/Black, Prange/Black, or Brown/Orange, but that isn't really the point.

TEEMONT
06-25-2008, 11:15 AM
it has nothing to do with those teams....those are just ugly ****ing color schemes.

but I answered the last choice....

coggsnyrnyg
06-25-2008, 11:28 AM
The only color I do not wear is orange, but it has nothing to do with any team, I am a muts fan afterall. I just hate the color. Also don't wear pink.

JensK
06-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Anyone That Would Not Wear A Color For Those Reasons Is Obsessed And Needs Help

That made me laugh, so i picked that. No really, i don't care one bid about other teams colors. I'll wear what i feel like wearing, and thats that :)

SteelerSteve
06-26-2008, 06:58 PM
lol unless its another teams jersey, or a tiger striped shirt(wow, that would be an ugly *** shirt) I really dont really think about it.

floodcitygirl
06-26-2008, 08:05 PM
Personally, I never wear orange, let alone with black.

Stlrs4Life
06-26-2008, 08:23 PM
I never wear there colors usually. I hate to wear Orange when I go Hunting. And had to wear green in the Army.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------

Personally, I never wear orange, let alone with black.

You look awesome in B&G by the way.:tt02:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-28-2008, 06:57 AM
Hell now Im not wearing anything orange or purple, you can bank on that. As Tee mentioned they are fugly color combinations anyways but even if they weren't I wouldn't wear them anyways.

SteelerDan43
06-28-2008, 09:27 AM
My college colors are technically brown and orange but the athletic programs use orange and black and we are the tigers. So we are in between the Browns and the Bengals. I don't mind the black and orange but refuse to wear the brown and orange.

steelersgal86
06-29-2008, 12:08 AM
I have alot of black dress clothes for work...but I do not wear Orange with any of them....:nono::nono:

floodcitygirl
06-29-2008, 12:11 AM
[AutoMerged Post Below]
------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

You look awesome in B&G by the way.:tt02:Well thank you. Everybody looks better in black and gold though. :yesnod:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-29-2008, 01:27 AM
Well thank you. Everybody looks better in black and gold though. :yesnod:
'
Tell that to all the Bengal fans, they obviously don't "get it" like the rest of us :lol:

steelerschick1220
06-30-2008, 08:23 PM
I voted for the last choice. They are colors. To avoid wearing them is a bit silly to me. Plus, purple is my fave color and I have a lot of it in my wardrobe. I like orange, but would never wear it with brown, cause that is just ugly.

Steelerlyn
07-29-2008, 12:22 PM
I voted for the first choice.....I have purplr flowers in my yard they are beautiful but there is no black lol. I will not even wear another teams colors with accessories being one of the colors like brown purse with anything orange. And when I see anyone who has other team colors on (college or pro) like red & white I automaticallythink of OSU, Indiana, WiS, etc

Zachintosh66
07-29-2008, 04:55 PM
i think i only have one orange shirt period...
but do have a couple purple, most of which relate to my alma matter (purple n gold)

but during game week, i always avoid the other teams color... and force the family to do so on gameday as well... my dad was always like that with us growing up, so now i "HAVE" to do the same thing :)

dawgs
07-29-2008, 06:01 PM
I refuse to look like a burnt twinkie, so I will never wear steeler colors unless I lose a bet. purple is just flat out gay(nothing against gays) But i will never wear it. cici is not a real NFL team. there a soap opera. not a fan of day time televison.

you guys hear what chad johnson said about taking out palmers bad knee?? lol. I use to bash the steelers for taking out palmer just to win. But after what palmer said about ohio state, I give u guys probs. DO IT AGAIN!!!!

SteelerSteve
07-29-2008, 07:32 PM
I refuse to look like a burnt twinkie, so I will never wear steeler colors unless I lose a bet. purple is just flat out gay(nothing against gays) But i will never wear it. cici is not a real NFL team. there a soap opera. not a fan of day time televison.

you guys hear what chad johnson said about taking out palmers bad knee?? lol. I use to bash the steelers for taking out palmer just to win. But after what palmer said about ohio state, I give u guys probs. DO IT AGAIN!!!!
Palmer already adimitted that it wasn't intentional, besides why would Palmer praise ohio state? he's from USC, lol

coggsnyrnyg
07-30-2008, 09:00 PM
But after what palmer said about ohio state, I give u guys probs. DO IT AGAIN!!!!I always find it amusing when Ohio people perk-up like Pavlov's Dogs when Ohio State is mentioned. Kind of like Philly fans when the Rocky theme is played.

dawgs
07-31-2008, 05:24 PM
It the way he did it guys. He insulted jim tressel for crying out loud. That is the nicest guy you can meet. Then he wanted to know why everyone in ohio talks about ohio state. what a dumbass. fear the vest.

thanks for pryor.

BR7
07-31-2008, 05:51 PM
I don't think I own anything purple. I do have a few t-shirts that are orange, but it doesn't keep me from wearing them. Yellow and black on gamedays, of course. When I finished the basement and the kids picked out the colors.. my oldest wanted her walls orange. bah. lol.

However, I do have a tendency to buy stuff (that I need) just becasue its black and yellow and will find the item in those colors... Lawn mower, nailer, sheet metal snips, staple gun, drills, etc. I once had to convince my wife that the yellow and black lawn mower (that I wanted) was far superior (and more expensive) than the red toro (way cheaper) she wanted to get. In all actuality, they were about even, minus the price tag, lol. (we got the yellow one) ;)

Wiring up the bathroom in the basement.. I purchased the sheathed yellow 12/2 wire instead of the cheaper white 12/2. :D