06-19-2008, 08:07 PM
Check out our players pets,,,,,,,,,,Like the doggie treats :popcorn:

http://www.dve.com/cc-common/gallery/display.html?album_id=89663

Koopa
06-19-2008, 08:14 PM
batch has the gayest dogs ever............ they better belong to his wife

steelcityrockers
06-19-2008, 09:06 PM
i only saw 3 pit bulls and 1 rottweiller. Even without Porter that is disappointing.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-19-2008, 09:18 PM
Harrison's pic with his dog is just sick! Im not sure who looks more intimidating :lol:

Black@Gold Forever32
06-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Harrison's pic with his dog is just sick! Im not sure who looks more intimidating :lol:

That was a great pic....But I would still vote for Harrison over his dog....Damn James looked pissed in that pic....lol...He must be intense 24/7....:lol:

Bucsfan4ever
06-19-2008, 10:00 PM
Any idea how a person could go about getting one of those calendars, if they're still available?? would love to get one for my Steeler friend!

stlrbum
06-19-2008, 10:05 PM
Any idea how a person could go about getting one of those calendars, if they're still available?? would love to get one for my Steeler friend!
I found out! It says you had to buy 2 packages of Snausages and then could buy the calender at Giant Eagle, but the deadline was 12/31/07.

MDSteel15
06-19-2008, 10:45 PM
Heath has the best dog of the bunch! Pretty St. Bernard...

JensK
06-20-2008, 06:55 AM
note to self: If i ever encounter Harrison, look the other way. That man is one evil looking person, even when he is supposed to smile :-P

Bucsfan4ever
06-20-2008, 07:36 AM
I found out! It says you had to buy 2 packages of Snausages and then could buy the calender at Giant Eagle, but the deadline was 12/31/07.

Guess it's a little late. lol....thanks!!

floodcitygirl
06-20-2008, 08:21 AM
note to self: If i ever encounter Harrison, look the other way. That man is one evil looking person, even when he is supposed to smile :-PHe seemed like a pretty nice guy when I met him. He was joking around with us.....smiling for the camera. I have to agree though....he is definately the meanest looking creature from those pics and not anyone I'd like to have upset with me. lol

Bombhunter
06-20-2008, 08:01 PM
Why on earth do people put pinch collars on their dogs? Do they honestly think that looks cool? Dollars to donuts they don't even know how to use those things... :scratch:

stillers4me
06-21-2008, 12:54 PM
Why on earth do people put pinch collars on their dogs? Do they honestly think that looks cool? Dollars to donuts they don't even know how to use those things... :scratch:

I have to put one on my mini schnauzer to walk her. She pulls and yanks and chokes herself with any other kind of collar (even a regular choke collar). Put that pronged collar on her and she walks like a show dog! :yesnod:

SteelerBee43
06-21-2008, 01:29 PM

I agree with you on the pinch collars,we have lots of clients come in the clinic with those things on their dogs.Our Vet teaches obedience classes and she never uses them,gentle leader or harness...I think Harrisons dog fits his personality....:banging:

Bombhunter
06-21-2008, 09:43 PM
I have to put one on my mini schnauzer to walk her. She pulls and yanks and chokes herself with any other kind of collar (even a regular choke collar). Put that pronged collar on her and she walks like a show dog! :yesnod:

Gotta be careful though, if she pulls to hard one day for some reason, one of those prongs could puncture her throat and that's bad news...Pinch collars, as with choke chains are meant to be used only during training. I'm not telling you what you should do, just warning you of potential dangers...

SteelerBee43
06-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Gotta be careful though, if she pulls to hard one day for some reason, one of those prongs could puncture her throat and that's bad news...Pinch collars, as with choke chains are meant to be used only during training. I'm not telling you what you should do, just warning you of potential dangers...

:ditto::iagree:

yinzer
06-22-2008, 07:59 PM
2 things:

#1. Jeff Reed and his dog look like identical twins
#2. Harrison is a friggin animal