PDA

View Full Version : Another Upgrade Completed...

AZ_Steeler
06-15-2008, 03:29 AM
We had another update to take care of for the forum software. We are now on the latest and greatest, which is version 3.7.1 in case anyone was interested. If you all notice anything out of the ordinary please let us know! :bigthumb:

Hopefully this will be the last one for awhile :thud:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-15-2008, 11:34 AM
our forum software recently went through a pretty major upgrade and whenever they do that there is always minor release tweaks that come out shortly afterwards which are a pain but necessary. Chris and I always keep the site up to date but hopefully this one will indeed be the last one for atleast alittle while :crossfingers:

AZ_Steeler
06-15-2008, 10:39 PM
You all will have to check out the "Quick Links" drop down to see some of the new features added :bigthumb:

Captcoolhand
06-16-2008, 08:15 AM
You all will have to check out the "Quick Links" drop down to see some of the new features added :bigthumb:
Ya I notice but not sure if I understand the PAGER link.....

Does this mean that I can only page those that are on my buddy list or what? :scratch: :dunno:

Before I was able to page anyone that was signed in reguardless if they were on list or not.

Edit;

What happen to the QuickLink for Pagers? when you click on Open Contact popup it takes you to a PM's thread of your Friends list. We already have a link for that under Misc. Private Messages.
Any way of adding the pager link back to Quick links?

AZ_Steeler
06-16-2008, 10:33 AM
Actually the pager link needs to be added... nice catch Capt! :bigthumb: