PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs. Chargers (Wk. 5)

Pages : 1 [2]

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 10:39 PM
Damnit, these guys give me a ****in heart attack with those fumbles !

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 10:41 PM
It's official, our OL has taken the 2nd half off and gone home early!

Koopa
are we sure tommy isn't playing?

House of Steel
WTF, BEN where is the damn protection on the LINE????

Black@Gold Forever32
Well Ben way to go there bud. Just take sack after sack.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-08-2006, 10:42 PM
:cursin: here we go again :cursin:

BlitzburghRockCity
Why in the world would run a screen there, you know they're expecting it.

Koopa
alright, i'm gonna say it, i hope cowher dies in his sleep so we can have a real offense

House of Steel
I am surely glad I am not watching this now.

BlitzburghRockCity
Nice open field tackle by Morey..good coverage.

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 10:43 PM
This drive went way backwards. THIS SUCKS!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Isnt it past your bed time HOS ?

Koopa
10-08-2006, 10:44 PM
alright i'm not posting anymore till after the game....i have to do my chem homework

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 10:45 PM
past my bedtime??? WTF????

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-08-2006, 10:45 PM
Isnt it past your bed time HOS ?

:lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 10:46 PM
Sure, just get another first down, courtesy of our nonpenetratring defense !

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 10:49 PM
yep our defense officially sux... we can't play a complete game to save our lives !!

Koopa
10-08-2006, 10:49 PM
well the game is over, and now that the ravens will be undefeated after tomorrow, the hole will be way to deep

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-08-2006, 10:50 PM
this is bullshit

Koopa
go for rivers knees, kimo style, **** a fair game...kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill

BlitzburghRockCity
WE can't let them score any more points or I don't know if we can come back.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 10:51 PM
Wait, what was that? did we actually get pressure on Rivers???

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 10:52 PM
This game ****ing sucks. OMG!!! I am going to puke here.

Koopa
10-08-2006, 10:53 PM
just let them score, this game is completely ****ing over and so is the season, no way we can have a year like last year......who should we draft?? i say a new qb lol

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 10:54 PM
They're on a roll now..if our defense doesnt force a FG we're in HUGE trouble.

Koopa
i can't beleive this fat **** is tearing us apart, cowher is gay, i bet at halftime he told everyone not to worry they can't move the ball so don't do anything different....**** this ****

Friday133
what a joke, we deserve to loose. just pathetic.

Koopa
They're on a roll now..if our defense doesnt force a FG we're in HUGE trouble.

we're already in trouble, this game is over

House of Steel
I think we gave the game up, playing conservative **** now.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 10:55 PM
We needed that sack in a BIG way. Nice job Foote !

Koopa
10-08-2006, 10:56 PM
like it matters, cowher is just gonna run run run punt

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 10:57 PM
We're making Rivers look like Peyton Manning

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 10:57 PM
Field Goal, we are lucky we are still alive by the skin of our teeths

Black@Gold Forever32
10-08-2006, 10:58 PM
Well I just liked all that talk before the game about Rivers being confused by our defense. I try to tell you he isn't your typical rookie QB like Vince Young. He is in his third year and is out playing our QB with much less NFL playing experience.

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 10:59 PM
We have got to burn the clock and march down field for a TOUCHDOWN DAMN

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 10:59 PM
Damn now even Davenport is getting work on punt returns.

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 11:01 PM
That Offensive Holding is BULLSHIT. MOREY I AM GOING TO CUT YOUR ****ING LEGS OFF

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 11:02 PM
WTF kinda play calling is this..2 screens in a row ?????????

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 11:05 PM
Alright good, I'll take that. 1st down.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 11:05 PM
There we go, 1st down Willie. Comon guys !!!

Koopa
10-08-2006, 11:06 PM
why use ward on screens?? he's slow, use holmes you ****ing ****tards

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 11:06 PM
WTF, COMON BEN, YOU DON'T THROW THAT PASS !!!!!!!

Koopa
10-08-2006, 11:07 PM
hey drew bledsoe stepped in the game.....ah well good start to the season, lets just lose them all and get brady quinn lol

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 11:07 PM
THIS IS ****ING BULLSHIT, **** THE STEELERS, **** COWHER, THIS IS ALL :bsflag:
:

Koopa
10-08-2006, 11:08 PM
7 picks no tds, it's gonna be a LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGG season for ben, and **** the ppl that go, it's not over yet, the **** it ain't stop being stupid lol

Black@Gold Forever32
10-08-2006, 11:09 PM
Ben is the most overrated piece of garbage in the whole NFL. I don't want to hear anymore about rust or the freaking accident. What does rust or the accident have what that last INT. Another terrible INT by Little Ben. I like Ben but he is a fraud. If he isn't willing to put the hard work in to be an NFL QB. Well kick him to the curb.

Koopa
10-08-2006, 11:10 PM
Ben is the most overrated piece of garbage in the whole NFL. I don't want to hear anymore about rust or the freaking accident. What does rust or the accident have what that last INT. Another terrible INT by Little Ben. I like Ben but he is a fraud. If he isn't willing to put the hard work in to be an NFL QB. Well kick him to the curb.

i agree, i guess we got to look for a new qb in the draft cause ben is shook from his motorcycle accident and he will never come back

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 11:10 PM
9 interceptions since his last TD !

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 11:11 PM
You watch people call for Maddox back. YOU WATCH AND WAIT!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
That's the game right there...

BlitzburghRockCity
Anybody who calls for Maddox needs their ****ING head examined !

Koopa
9 interceptions since his last TD !

his career is over, at least he won a superbowl ring

House of Steel
I can't believe this, that is it, I am cutting the SOB off my fantasy team

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Matt, you know there are a couple of mental nutcases in Pittsburgh that would say it.

Koopa
10-08-2006, 11:12 PM
why the **** would you have ben on your fantasy team, that is just ****ing stupid regardless of how he plays, cowher won't take off his diaper for him to be worht a damn in fantasy football

Black@Gold Forever32
10-08-2006, 11:14 PM
Well I don't want Tommy Maddox back thats for sure. I wanted Ben to be a Steeler in the 2004 draft. But I have always heard about Ben partying to much and not working hard to be an NFL QB. So I think that has more to with his struggles then all the sorry excuses. Wow hats off to Philip Rivers he flatout played a very good game.

BlitzburghRockCity
under 4 minutes to go but we have to stop them, no points !

House of Steel
Koopa, I know, I regret it to this very day. He is gone tomorrow off my team. SEE YA LATER *******. david carr is better than him. Even Jake Plummer and Tim Couch is better than this fool, hell Charlie French Frye is better than Ben.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Matt, you know there are a couple of mental nutcases in Pittsburgh that would say it.

Anybody that seriously would ever say isn't a real Steeler fan !

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 11:15 PM
I know that for a fact, but Pittsburgh has a few nuts in the media there.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 11:16 PM
More than a few, thats for sure.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 11:16 PM
They're in FG range now.

Koopa
10-08-2006, 11:18 PM
it was over as soon as we went up 7, cowher doesn't allow us to build up the score, he would rather play like a faggot then win big

BlitzburghRockCity
10-08-2006, 11:18 PM
Its over

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 11:19 PM
WE ARE SCREWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koopa
10-08-2006, 11:19 PM
i'm embarrassed, usually after a loss i wear my jersey anyway, but i'm truely ashamed to call my self a steelers fan. i don't care if we lose, but they are playing with no heart at all. i can't believe i actually feel ashamed. way to go defense. i will not be sporting my steeler gear for the rest of the season, thank god my spurs have started preaseason

Black@Gold Forever32
10-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Well this team is so overrated.

Troy Polamalu=overrated
Joey Porter=overrated
Hines Ward=overrated
Ben Roethlisberger=overrated.

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 11:23 PM
I am not wearing another Steelers shirt nor a jersey until these ****ers learn to pull their head out where the sun doesn't shine and win some damn games. THIS IS BULLSHIT to the highest degree!!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
10-08-2006, 11:23 PM
i'm embarrassed, usually after a loss i wear my jersey anyway, but i'm truely ashamed to call my self a steelers fan. i don't care if we lose, but they are playing with no heart at all. i can't believe i actually feel ashamed. way to go defense. i will not be sporting my steeler gear for the rest of the season, thank god my spurs have started preaseason

Agree agree agree. From Bill Cowher, Little Ben, Hines Ward and so and so on. They look like they just don't care and is living on the hype of being Super Bowl champs. They are such a fraud and Super Bowl chumps.

Koopa
10-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Well this team is so overrated.

Troy Polamalu=overrated
Joey Porter=overrated
Hines Ward=overrated
Ben Roethlisberger=overrated.

i agree with two, troy is highly overrated, and so is ben....troy is fun to watch and all, but i'd take so many other safties over him, like ed reed, and roy williams

ben is overrated, he's lucky he had a good team or he'd be *** his first two years........

ward is not the reason we lost, he tried

porter is at time overrated, but he still brings passion for the most part

Black@Gold Forever32
10-08-2006, 11:28 PM
i agree with two, troy is highly overrated, and so is ben....troy is fun to watch and all, but i'd take so many other safties over him, like ed reed, and roy williams

ben is overrated, he's lucky he had a good team or he'd be *** his first two years........

ward is not the reason we lost, he tried

porter is at time overrated, but he still brings passion for the most part

Well Hines Ward isn't the reason we lost. But he doesn't look the same. He isn't smiling and to me is living on his Super Bowl MVP to much. Thats why I say he is overrated. You can't live on past accomplishments. This whole team is doing that right now. Plus Ward is also a leader on this team. I guess we really do miss Jerome Bettis's leadership afterall.

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 11:29 PM
I can just see Jerome saying, I TOLD YOU SO to all of us Steelers fans. I TOLD YOU SO!!!! Jerome knows what he is talking about. Damn I miss him.

Koopa
10-08-2006, 11:31 PM
i hope cowher is fired this week, he is so overrated, **** you cowher nut huggers that are gonna run in here, you ain't a fan, blah blah blah, just know that i hate y'all that are gonna say that, and expect a big **** YOU, when you do say that

Black@Gold Forever32
10-08-2006, 11:33 PM
i hope cowher is fired this week, he is so overrated, **** you cowher nut huggers that are gonna run in here, you ain't a fan, blah blah blah, just know that i hate y'all that are gonna say that, and expect a big **** YOU, when you do say that

Bill Cowher isn't going to get fired. But I'm telling he knows he is retiring after the year. So I wish he would just walk away now. Cowher and the whole team look like they just don't care. Its one thing to lose. I can live with that. But when you starting looking like you don't care. Then thats when I have serious problems with the team.

House of Steel
10-08-2006, 11:35 PM
Whisenhunt better get the job or Grimm. I am tired of this BS. Cowher, I think lost his pride, lost his fire, lost his passion anymore. It is so pitiful to watch this season unfold. We are going to be the joke of the NFL this year if they don't get their heads in gear.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-08-2006, 11:38 PM
Whisenhunt better get the job or Grimm. I am tired of this BS. Cowher, I think lost his pride, lost his fire, lost his passion anymore. It is so pitiful to watch this season unfold. We are going to be the joke of the NFL this year if they don't get their heads in gear.

Agree, agree, agree. You can tell Bill Cowher doesn't care. The team can read that and it reflects with their play on the field. When I read about this team in training camp and how lazy the team looked during practice I felt it could be a long year. I want Whisenhunt. I think he could make a very good head coach. It looks like we are stuck with Ben as our QB. Hopefully Whisenhunt can make an NFL QB out of him.

Koopa
10-08-2006, 11:43 PM
damn i got over this loss fast, i guess that really means the spurs are playing lol, spurs won the two preseason games :woot: and now that we lost 3 in a row, i get to cut my hair :woot:

suitanim
10-10-2006, 09:29 AM
PLEASE tell me I didn't actually just read the line "Troy is overrated"...

Koopa
10-10-2006, 06:58 PM
ju read clearly....and i agree.....what has he ever really done, if ed reed doesn't get hurt he isn't really in the pro bowl... i'd take ed reed and roy williams over him any day, all troy does is run around and let his gay hair fly everywhere....

suitanim
10-10-2006, 07:15 PM
I'd take a one-armed Troy over both of them any day...and that's pure comedy gold: "What has he really ever done?".

Do you actually WATCH football, or just complain a lot about it? Troy Polumalu is redefining the position of strong safety in the NFL, and you can't see that? Hell, why not let the opposition describe it for you?

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/football/258095_troy03.html

The Playmakers: Troy Polamalu
By JON PAUL MOROSI (jonpaulmorosi@seattlepi.com)
P-I REPORTER
Your eyes come for the hair, and hang around for the hit.
Something about those out-of-control locks makes Troy Polamalu seem, well, out of control.
"It doesn't give me an identity," he insisted at Super Bowl Media Day. "I think it gives the media an identity for me.
"I just let it grow. I left it grow throughout college. I think it's become part of me, a fifth appendage."
Fast and physical, the Steelers' Samoan safety has become one of the NFL's most recognizable players -- and perhaps one of its best, too.
From his varied positions in Pittsburgh's 3-4 defense -- he's been known to creep into the box with good regularity -- he finished with 100 tackles in the regular season, including 84 solo.
He will appear in his second consecutive Pro Bowl later this month. And, of course, there was his midseason appearance on the cover of Sports Illustrated.
Even as a defensive player, in one of the league's middle markets, he has become a national celebrity.
His perspective -- some Zen, some Christianity -- may have helped with his appeal.

http://local.ads.nwsource.com/ads/adv.gif

As he said Tuesday, when asked how a violent game squares with his spiritual side: "I don't view football as a violent, barbaric sport. To me, it's a very spiritual sport, especially for a man and the challenges a man faces within the game -- the fear of failure, fear of gaining too big of an ego, of making a mistake and everybody criticizing you." His performance so far this season has fallen well above the realm of criticism. That should continue Sunday, whether the Steelers win or lose. He said the Seahawks are "very solid in every position group, and they're strong where we're strong."
"They're definitely not a one-dimensional team, which isn't very hard to see," Polamalu said. "They have a strong offensive line, a very fast defense. It's going to be a tough matchup for us."
SCOUTING POLAMALU

An economy-sized Junior Seau. ... Exceptionally instinctive, active and physical. ... Shows up everywhere -- in the box, in deep coverage, on run and pass blitzes. ... Disrupts blocking schemes, plays hunches. ... Almost appears to be playing his own defense at times. ... Demands special attention from offensive coordinators. ... Can turn his aggressiveness against him at times.

Koopa
10-10-2006, 08:08 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

i know you can't take off the black and gold blinders but he has sucked this year, missing tackle after tackle after tackle, he isn't a ball hawk, he just runs around and misses tackles this year....i like him but i'd take reed who is the best saftey when healthy in the league....roy i'd take just cause i love seeing him lay ppl out and he gets ints every now and then.....so again i like troy, he's fun to watch at times but this year he has been **** so that's why i agreed with whoever called him overrated

suitanim
10-10-2006, 08:18 PM
i know you can't take off the black and gold blinders but he has sucked this year, missing tackle after tackle after tackle, he isn't a ball hawk, he just runs around and misses tackles this year....i like him but i'd take reed who is the best saftey when healthy in the league....roy i'd take just cause i love seeing him lay ppl out and he gets ints every now and then.....so again i like troy, he's fun to watch at times but this year he has been **** so that's why i agreed with whoever called him overrated

When he gets healthy (since he STILL has a busted up shoulder that your two preferred payers would definitely sit out with), you'll backtrack and change your opinion as you always do...it's all good.

Koopa
10-10-2006, 09:00 PM
like i always say, i do it play by play game by game, i don't act blind and just hope for the best in the future.....you are full of excuses for everything.....take the blinders off

suitanim
10-10-2006, 09:43 PM
like i always say, i do it play by play game by game, i don't act blind and just hope for the best in the future.....you are full of excuses for everything.....take the blinders off

LOL...How many times last year did you throw in the towel? 1,000? 10,000?

You have an awful lot to learn about the game of football...but you're young yet. You know everything now, just like I did.

suitanim
10-10-2006, 09:55 PM
In fact, I found a few of your gems from SF:

well IF we get past the colts i would much rather play the broncos. cause well the pats are bastards and they pretty much own us. and like i said if the pats win it all i will never ever watch football again and i'll have this account deleted and i'll just stick with basketball where the champions don't always have a storyline attached to them

Koopa
10-10-2006, 11:06 PM
In fact, I found a few of your gems from SF:

well IF we get past the colts i would much rather play the broncos. cause well the pats are bastards and they pretty much own us. and like i said if the pats win it all i will never ever watch football again and i'll have this account deleted and i'll just stick with basketball where the champions don't always have a storyline attached to them

now wtf does that have to do with anything *** clown??? is it cause i put IF, sorry i ain't a bias little bitch and act like the steelers are gods gift to the nfl....and if you haven't noticed the pats do own us, i guess those blinders put you in denial too huh??? i can't believe you wasted time and searched something i put in january....or did you save that??? smh @ you

AZ_Steeler
10-11-2006, 03:32 AM
Fellas!? Can't we all just get along? :dunno:

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-11-2006, 09:50 AM
Fellas!? Can't we all just get along? :dunno:

Hell No! :lol:

suitanim
10-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Koop is comedy gold...quickest to turn on the team I may have ever seen. I enjoy calling him out on it, that's all...

House of Steel
10-11-2006, 10:05 AM
You can't tell me, he is one of the Cowher Bashers and a Ben Head Hunter is he? He does get carried away a lot and sometimes it gets on my nerves enough to want to slam his head into a wall to snap him out of it. Joking or not, I hate fans like that.

suitanim
10-11-2006, 10:24 AM
I can't help but laugh when he's called out...he always snaps and calls me names, as if I'M in the wrong for keeping my cool and not freaking out like a twelve year old girl on her period when things get a little dicey. "*** clown, little bitch with blinders, yada, yada, yada".

Good stuff!

Koopa
10-11-2006, 03:38 PM
Koop is comedy gold...quickest to turn on the team I may have ever seen. I enjoy calling him out on it, that's all...

i don't turn on the team you stupid ****, i turn on players, i'll always love the steelers, that don't mean i can't hate on players, so go dress in you jedi **** and act like you are going to big parties bitch

i guess i better stop calling you names before you run off and then come back and make a novel of a post on why you are never returning

Koopa
10-11-2006, 03:53 PM
I can't help but laugh when he's called out...he always snaps and calls me names, as if I'M in the wrong for keeping my cool and not freaking out like a twelve year old girl on her period when things get a little dicey. "*** clown, little bitch with blinders, yada, yada, yada".

Good stuff!

that's funny you say that, cause that's exactly how you acted when you stormed off steelers fever cause not everyone was on you side

Steelersfan
10-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Koopa and Suit, I have unlocked this thread because there is no need of a gameday thread being locked so don't be bringing that crap out here. You can both go in the rivalry forum and call each other every name in the book for all I care but don't be messing up a perfectly good thread.
And no I don't care who or where this was started. Keep it where it belongs.

House of Steel
10-12-2006, 12:14 AM
Koopa and Suit, I have unlocked this thread because there is no need of a gameday thread being locked so don't be bringing that crap out here. You can both go in the rivalry forum and call each other every name in the book for all I care but don't be messing up a perfectly good thread.
And no I don't care who or where this was started. Keep it where it belongs.

This is better than Holifield-Tyson matchup. Darn. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Steelersfan
10-12-2006, 12:17 AM
Well they are free to continue it just not here. They both know that.

House of Steel
10-12-2006, 12:23 AM
I totally forgotten this isn't the rivalry forum, snaps, darnit.

Steelersfan
10-12-2006, 12:50 AM
It was starting to look like it was......lol

suitanim
10-12-2006, 08:54 AM
Eh, he's on ignore, now, so...

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-12-2006, 09:40 AM
I totally forgotten this isn't the rivalry forum, snaps, darnit.

Showing your age HOS? :lol: