PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: Black@Gold Forever32

AZ_Steeler
06-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
Black@Gold Forever32

Member Spotlight Questions:

How long have you been a Steeler fan? All my life......

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? Both of my parents are originally from Monessen, PA....So my parents influence on me was a big reason why I'm a Steelers, Pirates fan.....I have also followed the Pens somewhat throughout the years....My grandfather also played for the Steelers in the early 1950s....So I'm proud of that...

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? Hard to pick just one.....But if I had to pick one then it would be Hines Ward....

Why are they your favorite player? His physical style....Its rare to see a WR play that physical...

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Rod Woodson and Greg Lloyd.....

What is your favorite Steelers memory? Steelers winning Super Bowl XL

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? Baseball

How did you find Steeler Addicts? I found from some other members of SA that joined before me...

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? Its a good site with a variety of opinions....

What do you do for a living? Laborer

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? I love to play chess...lol I'm not kidding....

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? My passion for the Steelers

What kind of car or truck do you drive? 2000 Alero, 1995 Saturn

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? To have more patience....Its not one of my virtues....lol

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Hanging with my friends and playing Texas Holdem.....If not doing that I'm watching Sports,Movies or the History Channel...

Favorite TV show? Married With Children....Still watch the reruns...

Favorite video games? Don't play any more....But Madden or Rock Band....A friend of mine has Rock Band and we jam...lol

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? My mom, brother and I all get together and watch the games together....Got to love Directv and Sunday Ticket...Havn't missed a game in 9 years...lol

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? We all sit in the same seats...lol I wear my Steelers gear if they're winning....If they lose then I don't wear it until they win again...lol

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? To crazy and nervous to drink or eat during a game....lol

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? 4

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Been to both......Hard to pick...Its always great being with Steelers fans on Steeler Gameday.....

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle"? The Tackle....without a doubt...Wasn't alive to see Franco's miracle grab.....

ejsteeler
06-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Good stuff BNGF32, thanks for sharing. :yellowthumb:

steelersgal86
06-09-2008, 03:10 PM
great interview:yellowthumb:

Steelerlyn
06-09-2008, 03:39 PM
nice one!~

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
06-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Good Interview! This will be my first year without DirectTv's Sunday ticket..i just moved into Base Housing and they wont let us put up a dish.Looks like i'm gonna have to find a good spot to watch the games this year.

SteelerBee43
06-10-2008, 06:47 PM
How awesome that your Grandpa played for the Steelers...great interview..:yellowthumb: :cope:

Black@Gold Forever32
06-10-2008, 09:33 PM
How awesome that your Grandpa played for the Steelers...great interview..:yellowthumb: :cope:

I have a 1950 Steelers team photo that hangs on my wall proudly.......Its a replica but still its cool......1950 was the only season he played for the Steelers....He injured his knee in the last game of the 1950 season.....He tried to make comebacks in 1951 and 1952.....Went to training camp both years with the team...But didn't make it...He had 3 INTs in 1950 and one ball he intercepted was off Hall of Fame QB Sammy Baugh......My dad still has the box scores from the games..........

NOVA STEELERS
06-12-2008, 06:00 PM
Great Read....... :bigthumb: thanks for sharing

Deb
06-12-2008, 06:32 PM
I am always too nervous during games too. Great interview. I always look forward to these

Stlrs4Life
06-12-2008, 09:39 PM
Nice interview B&G32.

TampaSteelGirl
06-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Nice interview and yes.....your patience is bad. :nono:

SteelerSteve
06-17-2008, 06:35 PM
I have a 1950 Steelers team photo that hangs on my wall proudly.......Its a replica but still its cool......1950 was the only season he played for the Steelers....He injured his knee in the last game of the 1950 season.....He tried to make comebacks in 1951 and 1952.....Went to training camp both years with the team...But didn't make it...He had 3 INTs in 1950 and one ball he intercepted was off Hall of Fame QB Sammy Baugh......My dad still has the box scores from the games..........
thats cool as hell man, speaking of grandfathers and I definitley dont want to take away from your spotlight, but I thought I would add how my Grandpa just got inducted into the inland northwest fast pitch softball hall of fame. He was a pitcher and I'm very proud of his accomplishment, and I'm pretty sure he is too.

BlitzburghRockCity
06-17-2008, 09:26 PM
Favorite TV show? Married With Children....Still watch the reruns...

I love that show :lol: Great read bro!

Black@Gold Forever32
06-17-2008, 09:29 PM
I love that show :lol: Great read bro!

It was a classic show no doubt......Still love the one episode with Terry Bradshaw were Kelly calls him Mr. Shawshank....lol

SteelersWoman
06-26-2008, 03:39 PM
I can't even imagine havin a relative who actually played on the team--how awesome is that?!? Enjoyable read...(sorry, I didn't notice there was a new spotlight until today).