PDA

View Full Version : Steelers individual game tickets on sale June 21!

Stlrs4Life
05-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Steelers Individual Game Tickets Available For 2008 Season Through Ticketmaster

PITTSBURGH A limited number of individual game tickets for the Steelers 2008 home games are available through Ticketmaster beginning on Saturday, June 21, at noon. This marks the second consecutive season fans will be able to purchase the tickets through Ticketmaster.

Fans may buy up to four tickets total for the eight regular-season games while there is no limit for the two preseason home contests. A majority of the tickets will be priced at either $59 or $62. However, there will be single seats available at prices ranging from $59-$240.

Tickets will be sold either on www.ticketmaster.com (http://www.ticketmaster.com/) or by calling 412-323-1919. American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover will be accepted by Ticketmaster. Tickets will not be sold at Ticketmaster outlets.

Since there are a limited number of tickets available, tickets are expected to sell out very quickly.

Steelers 2008 Preseason Schedule

Date Opponent Time (TV)

Saturday, Aug. 8........................ PHILADELPHIA.......................... 7:30 p.m. (KDKA/FSN Pittsburgh)

Thursday, Aug. 28..................... CAROLINA.................................. 7:30 p.m. (KDKA/FSN Pittsburgh)

Steelers 2008 Regular Season Schedule

Date Opponent Time (TV)

Sunday, Sept. 7.......................... HOUSTON................................... 1 p.m. (CBS)

Monday, Sept. 29....................... BALTIMORE................................ 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Sunday, Oct. 26.......................... NEW YORK GIANTS................. 4:15 p.m. (FOX)

Sunday, Nov. 9........................... INDIANAPOLIS........................... 4:15 p.m. (CBS)

Sunday, Nov. 16 *...................... SAN DIEGO................................. 4:15 p.m. (CBS)

Thursday, Nov. 20..................... CINCINNATI................................ 8:15 p.m. (NFL Network)

Sunday, Dec. 7 *........................ DALLAS....................................... 4:15 p.m. (FOX)

Sunday, Dec. 28 *...................... CLEVELAND............................... 1 p.m. (CBS)

* Times and TV network may change due to flexible scheduling

BlitzburghRockCity
05-28-2008, 11:08 PM
I can't f'n stand ticketmaster. What a bunch of crap ! It's the dumbest idea the Rooney's have ever come up with. You might as well just give all the tickets to the brokers ahead of time and save us all the hassle :evilshake:

Ok, I feel better now...all I can do it try a new strategy from last year and see if I can score a pair of tickets.

steelersgal86
05-29-2008, 05:25 AM
I can't f'n stand ticketmaster. What a bunch of crap ! It's the dumbest idea the Rooney's have ever come up with. You might as well just give all the tickets to the brokers ahead of time and save us all the hassle :evilshake:

Ok, I feel better now...all I can do it try a new strategy from last year and see if I can score a pair of tickets.

:bluelol::bluelol:

Steel58
05-29-2008, 08:03 AM
My buddy did last year and we were able to get tix to the 49ers game. You have to call early and take the first available tix they offer you

BlitzburghRockCity
05-29-2008, 08:45 PM
I called early, often, late, logged on and still couldn't get them. At this point I don't care what game I just want tickets !

steelcitysfinestXL
05-31-2008, 11:44 PM
I called early, often, late, logged on and still couldn't get them. At this point I don't care what game I just want tickets !

LOL, there are two ways to get Steelers tickets!! Know somebody or PAY OUT OF YOUR @SS... TG let me know ASAP after the 21st what game you want tickets to. I know alot of people/ ways to get tickets, i usually get atleast 1 offer to every game. Its just whether i have the $$$ plus i have to be able get 2, one for me and the little lady, if not i might as well chalk it up cause she'll KILL me!!!

But this season im going to try to post on SA, the tickets and prices the as soon as i get offers (usually the week of the game:evilshake: )

steelersgal86
06-01-2008, 12:01 AM

wow, that sux

TEEMONT
06-01-2008, 12:29 AM
plus i have to be able get 2, one for me and the little lady, if not i might as well chalk it up cause she'll KILL me!!!\

i would usually call u a bitch...lol....but my wife almost killed me when i was going to take my bro in law to the jax playoff game last year, instead of her....lol

BlitzburghRockCity
06-01-2008, 09:47 AM
Im down for any way to get tickets. I'll be logged on and the phone in hand the second they go on sale and hope for the best. Thanks for the offer XL, I may take you up on that depending on how I make out June 21.

Steelcody36
06-03-2008, 09:43 PM
I strggled to get tix on there but I managed to get 2 to the Jax game through ticketmaster last year. Hopefully I can at least go to one game again this year too.

Stlrs4Life
06-03-2008, 10:06 PM
I still have that 1 seat for for sale.

NOVA STEELERS
06-20-2008, 03:46 PM
Everyone ready for tomorrow, have 4 phones and 2 PCs being set up, If I am not able to score a set of tickets I will :postal: :cursin: :postal: again :rofl:

BlitzburghRockCity
06-20-2008, 03:52 PM
I've got 2 comps and 3 phones ready too!!

NOVA STEELERS
06-20-2008, 03:59 PM
I've got 2 comps and 3 phones ready too!!

I am only trying to get tixx too 1 game, but its probably same one everyone else is too :lol:

yinzer
06-20-2008, 04:44 PM
TG, let me know. i get em whenever i want em. and that's usually every game! :yellowthumb:

Steelcody36
06-20-2008, 09:59 PM
I'm a poor college kid trying to buy them on my one laptop, haha. I scored two to both Jags game last year hopefully I get lucky.

Steelcody36
06-21-2008, 01:36 PM
Got 2 nosebleeds to the Steelers and Chargers.

Layin the wood
06-21-2008, 02:55 PM
I got 4 tickets to the Bungals game on thursday 11/20/08.