PDA

View Full Version : Detriooooooot Basketballllllllll

Steelerlyn
05-23-2008, 11:22 AM
Great game last night!~ Now do it again:)

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
05-23-2008, 11:38 AM
Well There goes Boston's plan of just winning the home games to get to the finals! Time to see if these guys are for real.

TEEMONT
05-24-2008, 01:22 AM
**** detriot...what a ****** city

Steelerlyn
05-24-2008, 03:45 PM
**** detriot...what a shiatty city

Spoken like a proud 6th grade graduate

Dan
05-24-2008, 04:07 PM
I don't know where Detriot is lol. Oh you mean Detroit lol. Go Boston lol

TEEMONT
05-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Spoken like a proud 6th grade graduate

Pathetically predictable...so what basketball team are you going to like when the Pistons start sucking?

Steelerlyn
05-31-2008, 03:56 PM
Well, my Pistons are out so I wish the Celtics the best..........they haven't been there for 10 or so years............Beat the Lakers!~

Black@Gold Forever32
05-31-2008, 05:00 PM
As a Bulls fan....I'm always glad when the Pistons lose.....

Steelerlyn
05-31-2008, 08:16 PM
As a Bulls fan....I'm always glad when the Pistons lose.....

LOL....I did not mean to imply that I am happy the Pistons lost as I was born a Piston fan........ but lets face it............anyone but the Lakers !~!~!~!~!~!~!

Go Celtics!~!~!~!~!

Black@Gold Forever32
05-31-2008, 09:11 PM
LOL....I did not mean to imply that I am happy the Pistons lost as I was born a Piston fan........ but lets face it............anyone but the Lakers !~!~!~!~!~!~!

Go Celtics!~!~!~!~!

I know you wouldn't be happy with the Pistons losing....Its just since the Bulls and Pistons are rivals....I'm glad to see them lose...lol I hate both the Lakers and Celtics.......But I do like Garnett and since he has never won a ring....I wouldn't mind seeing him win one...

Steelerlyn
05-31-2008, 11:28 PM
I know you wouldn't be happy with the Pistons losing....Its just since the Bulls and Pistons are rivals....I'm glad to see them lose...lol I hate both the Lakers and Celtics.......But I do like Garnett and since he has never won a ring....I wouldn't mind seeing him win one...

Yeah same reason for me + one of the Boston players (I don't know which one) is a good friend of Billips. I heard on tv that he is the godfather of Billips or (some Piston's child)...............:)

TEEMONT
05-31-2008, 11:37 PM

Go Celtics!~!~!~!~!

weren't u born a lions fan too....or do u only adopt winners?

Steelerlyn
05-31-2008, 11:58 PM
weren't u born a lions fan too....or do u only adopt winners?

I was not a football fan until I got married. My husband was a Steeler fan and in order to live in his house you had to be a Steeler fan. I have been a Steeler fan longer than most of you have been alive.

TEEMONT
06-01-2008, 12:01 AM
I was not a football fan until I got married. My husband was a Steeler fan and in order to live in his house you had to be a Steeler fan. I have been a Steeler fan longer than most of you have been alive.

hey you dont have to convince me....i just thinks its funny...all of the Detroit winners you're a fan of.....except the lions....weird

go black and gold pride club...lol...

whatever you need to do to make urself feel like a fan

Prosdo
06-03-2008, 03:41 PM
They just fired Flip Saunders today. Probably a good idea considering he constantly couldn't make it past the conference finals.