PDA

View Full Version : Power Rankings

SteelersWoman
05-22-2008, 09:54 AM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10834384

Pete Prisco has the Pats at #1 and says:

"Is there any reason to think they won't be sitting here for most of the season? The Super hangover won't bother this group".

Why shouldn't they be sitting at the top? They were handed the easiest schedule of the season! :willybs:

He has us at #7 and says:

"Too many experts are counting this team out. The offensive line is an issue, but if that gets sorted out, the Steelers will win the division again. Sorry, Browns fans".

It's my belief that we'll win the division even if the o-line issue isn't completely "sorted out". :greengrin:

Has the Browns at #9 and says:

"They are the preseason chosen ones. A lot of experts think they're ready to take the division from the Steelers. Let's hold off on that".

I think I'm likin this Prisco guy a bit more at this point...:lol:

BlackGold4vr
05-22-2008, 10:17 AM
That is the same place where the ESPN power rankings had us at. Sounds like the same rankings. I agree that the Browns should not be ranked ahead of us. They have a tough schedule as well which also includes us twice! I think the Stains will once again enjoy the playoffs from the comforts of their own living rooms. They are getting better but I see nothing but matchup problems for them playing against us. The Steelers will get better play from the O-line this year as long as turnstile (Mahan) is second team and watching from the sidelines. D-line is the position that concerns me the most. We are 1 injury away from mediocrity on the D-line. The DE back-ups all stink. Going on record now and saying that the D-line and O-line should once again be top priorities in next years draft! We didn't help ourselves much in those areas this year. :2cents:

ejsteeler
05-22-2008, 11:09 AM
I agree on both counts, Prisco fianlly is getting it right and the D-line is going to be a concern all year. Concern that someone will get hurt that is....