PDA

View Full Version : Dolphins need to lighten up on Taylor

BlitzburghRockCity
05-22-2008, 06:57 AM
Per a short article from the Post Gazette today (http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/08143/883858-66.stm?cmpid=HBEHTML) They are still at odds because of Jason Taylor doing dancing with the stars. Now Im all for players showing up during organized team activities and all that but comon, the dude is arguably the best defensive player and maybe the best player on your team for years. No matter what new defense you employ it's not like he can't handle it and it's only May for cripes sake, it's not like it's the middle of training camp.

Get if over it guys, it's the offseason and right now Taylor is still the best player on your team!

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
05-22-2008, 09:32 AM
Seems like Strahan started something last year by not showing up for any OTA's or Training camp and then getting to play anyhow. I guess practice is only for Non-Superstar status players.I don't know,if i was a player busting my *** in practices and camps and then some guy shows up on game day and starts, it would kinda get old real quick. I know these guys are the veteran bread and butter of the organization..but this is a team sport and i think it just looks bad to the rest of the guys on the team.

ejsteeler
05-22-2008, 12:14 PM
:dance3::dance::rockon:

no big deal as far as I can see.......Miami is acting clueless....:2cents:

K Train
05-22-2008, 02:58 PM
he said he wants to be traded or he wont show up to camp, if not he threatened to retire

steelcityrockers
05-22-2008, 05:19 PM
He won't go to OTA's because of parties in LA. He also said he might miss training camp. Not exactly what Parcells needs on a young impressionable team.

K Train
05-22-2008, 05:26 PM
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/

he said he wants out

i heard the browns are looking for someone to play corner, so maybe bolstering the dline will resolve that cluster****...oh wait

BlitzburghNation
05-22-2008, 07:09 PM
This has been on sirius all week,,,,,,,,,,Taylor's agent saying he won't do this and won't do that,,,,,,,, :scratch:

Bullsh!t,,,,,,,,,We all know when it's comes to that weekly paycheck,they always show up,,,,,sick of hearing this crap "doesn't matter, Dolphins will suck :moon: with him or without him !!!!!!

Pat Kirwin doesn't think any team will take on his contract with his age against him and I agree,,,,,,,,,He'll be a 'phin and whine until season gets going,,,,,, :popcorn:

BlitzburghRockCity
05-22-2008, 09:54 PM
I just think they are blowing this way outta proportion. This whole thing started when he signed up to do Dancing with the Stars and Parcells had a canary saying he shouldn't do it, he needs to be with the team. Jason Taylor is their best defender, if the guy misses a couple OTA's it's not the end of the world. I agree though he may have a tough time finding a team to take on that salary of his.