PDA

View Full Version : Steeleraddicts appreciation thread

KSSteelerfan
05-17-2008, 11:59 PM
I decided to see if there were any other Steelers message boards. Low and behold I stumbled across SteelerNation.com. It was an eye opener for me. I guess it gave me a greater appreciation for the quality of board that is here, the level of discussion and the courtesy of Steeler fans on this board as opposed to the fans of the other board. Lets just say that I think that a lot of teenagers must post on that board. Some were pretty rude to me and I'll just leave it at that. To the Moderators I want to say thanks for this great board and as a side bar if this thread is not in the right area then go ahead and move it. Anyway just my :2cents:worth. Thanks. Im Out.

K Train
05-18-2008, 12:13 AM
damn those teenagers lol

BlitzburghRockCity
05-18-2008, 12:48 AM
I guess if this thread doesn't get alot of replies then maybe we suck :dunno:

:lol:

Hawk Believer
05-18-2008, 01:34 AM
I totally agree with KS. And that probably means something since I am an unabashed Seahawk fan who likes to haunt this joint.

steelersgal86
05-18-2008, 02:07 AM
Very nice :clap::clap:

Deb
05-18-2008, 02:19 PM
It is hands down the best Steelers board on the internet, but I'd take it a step further, It's really one of the best message boards period.
And I'd rate that on staff, eye appeal, content, member involvement.

SteelerBee43
05-18-2008, 03:07 PM
Very nice :clap::clap:

Ditto..:yesnod:

BlitzburghNation
05-18-2008, 06:58 PM
It is hands down the best Steelers board on the internet, but I'd take it a step further, It's really one of the best message boards period.
And I'd rate that on staff, eye appeal, content, member involvement.

Well said,,,,,,:clap:

susielr
05-18-2008, 07:47 PM
Its the greatest here!!!

Bombhunter
05-18-2008, 07:57 PM
I dig SA! It's in my rotation of sites I visit on a regular basis, and find myself here quite a bit. I know once the season starts I'll live on the board! :yesnod:

KSSteelerfan
05-18-2008, 08:55 PM
I dig SA! It's in my rotation of sites I visit on a regular basis, and find myself here quite a bit. I know once the season starts I'll live on the board! :yesnod:

Same here BH........This is home and there's no place like home....especially for the greatest Steeler fans in the world. You all rock!!!!!:yellowthumb::tt02::cope::greenbounce2::y esnod::clap:

AZ_Steeler
05-19-2008, 02:48 PM
Wow... these are some great comments! I hope they don't go to our head though! :D

Actually I don't see that happening at all :bigthumb: everyone for the most part seems to be grounded around here and even though everyone may not see eye to eye on things they can discuss them in an adult manner... most of the time! :D

ejsteeler
05-19-2008, 02:59 PM
Same here. I was hooked immediately.:yellowthumb:

K Train
05-19-2008, 03:56 PM
all i can say is thank gawd im here

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
05-19-2008, 04:02 PM
This site is the best thing since sliced bread. It's definately my I.V of Steeler information through-out the year. Thank you guys for your hard work to make this site possible, and in the words of Ron Burgandy....Stay Classy S.A!
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02::t t02::tt02::tt02:

ejsteeler
05-19-2008, 04:03 PM

:rofl:

BlitzburghRockCity
05-19-2008, 08:41 PM

I don't know what we'd do with out you

SteelersWoman
05-21-2008, 12:59 PM
When I first started lookin for Steeler forums, I found several. This was by far the best, and it's a rare day that I'm not here at least twice--sometimes much more. I just feel "connected" to the team I love so much when I'm here :) I never felt that at any other site, even though they were Steeler forums.

The best way of puttin it is: This is home--everywhere else I was just a visitor.

KSSteelerfan
05-21-2008, 10:45 PM
When I first started lookin for Steeler forums, I found several. This was by far the best, and it's a rare day that I'm not here at least twice--sometimes much more. I just feel "connected" to the team I love so much when I'm here :) I never felt that at any other site, even though they were Steeler forums.

The best way of puttin it is: This is home--everywhere else I was just a visitor.

very well said.:yellowthumb:

ejsteeler
05-22-2008, 11:40 AM

You realize of course, that means WE are your FAMILY!!!! :lol:

Tlak about disfunctional..... :rofl:

Bucsfan4ever
05-23-2008, 09:00 AM
I love this site....and I'm a Bucs fan!! :yellowthumb:

You've always made me feel welcome here and it feels good!! :cope:

steelcityrockers
05-25-2008, 11:39 PM
Yeah, this site is pretty dope. It is my #2 forum after the newerascouting boards. Lots of good people.

DBR96A
05-27-2008, 11:17 AM
I just read the original post. I doubt SteelerNation.com has the worst Steelers message board on the internet. That award more than likely goes to Stillers.com, where the good news is never good, and even fellow Steeler fans seem to hate each other. They have a couple of entertaining columns over there during the season, but aside from reading them, I normally stay away from that site, especially during the off-season.

Stillers.com makes me appreciate SteelerAddicts.com. :greengrin:

Stlrs4Life
05-29-2008, 11:17 PM
I'm a member of a few Steelers and Pens Boards. And SA is a good board. I am also a member at Steeler Nation. 1 thing I find is, that it is like any other board out there, all of us have the same common denominator, we all love the Steelers. And everybody has there opinions. So, I refuse to bad mouth any board. As well as when I'm on there board, I don't comment on SA to them.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-30-2008, 06:58 AM
I used to be a regular on SN, they have some good people there and some very knowledgable fans of not only the Steelers and sports in general but overall on many topics. I lurk over there periodically to see what's what. You can say what you want about Diamond Dave but the guy bleeds black n gold and has kept that place going for a long time. One thing I do have to thank SN for is helping me get my feet wet in the message board world with learning how to post and interact with the members, learning the do's and don'ts on a message board, etc. :redcool: