PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: SteelCitysFinestXL

AZ_Steeler
05-16-2008, 02:53 PM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
SteelCitysFinestXL

Member Spotlight Questions:

How long have you been a Steeler fan? Since birth, i was born and raised in the pittsburgh area and live in pittsburgh still!

What made you become a fan of the Steelers? I was raised to be a steeler fan, like must pittsburghers.

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Steelers roster? James Farrior then Ben Roethlisberger

Why are they your favorite player? Farrior is one of the most under-rated LB's in the league IMO, he make plays everywhere at ILB. He can blitz, stuff the run and covers well too. He does it all with a quiet swagger! Dudes a beast!

Who is your favorite Steeler of the past? Joe Green, Jack Lambert or Greg Lloyd

What is your favorite Steelers memory? Willies 75 tard TD run in sbxl or when Bussie ran over urlacher in the 05-06 season.

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? Honestly probley Playoff hockey, College hoops, and World Cup and Premier League Soccer! NBA isnt what it used to be and MLB baseball is a joke!

How did you find Steeler Addicts? I started joining forums when i bought a Mazda RX-8 in early 06 so i could see how to do a stereo install. I figured there had to be a Steeler forum so i went searching and here i am!

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? Alot of people with a common love for the steelers, but with different views on football. Some good sources of info and some people who take opinion as gospel. For the most part i love it and it is by far the forum i am most active on.

What do you do for a living? utility worker at a nuclear power station about 35 miles outside of pittsburgh. Im also an Independent Associate for an great company called Pre-Paid Legal.

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? I have always had a NFC team i rooted for when i was young. That team was the Dallas cowboys that lasted until the morning of superbowl 30!! Since that moment on i have hated the Dallas Cowboys!!!

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? Getting along with everybody i meet, in oerson that is!

What kind of car or truck do you drive? 2000 Audi S4

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? not much, in the words of Terell Owens "I love me some me"

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Hanging out with my lady, friends and family. Having a few(too many) drinks. Expanding my business!!!

Favorite TV show? Fraiser, MNF, Chapelle Show (when it was on) Flavor of Love and Badgirls Club.

Favorite video games? Thats a hard one... probley Marvel Vs. Capcom for PS2 i still play it on PS3 to this day!!! and Madden of course

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? My lady is a lifetime steeler fan and so is my whole family, minus my 20 year old cousin who is a Titans fan (It breaks his dads heart!!!) We all watch the games and call each other when exciting things happen. I really can only watch the Games with my girlfriend and males frinds and family cause i usually drink alot on gameday and i get VERY loud!!!

What type of Steelers game day rituals do you do? At home, about 8-10 beers and a few shots, my farrior jersey and one of my terrible towels. I usually make an effort to have a solid buzz on prior to kick-off and i watch Chris Bermans show on ESPN.
When im lucky enough to get tickets i usually get to my buddys tailgate about 10 am and i drink a bit more and get a bit louder!!

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? I usually make some eggs, bacon and homefries

How many Steeler games have you attended in your lifetime? Alot, really i dont know!!! I have been to a few AFC championships, i have been going to atleast 1 game a year for the past 12 or so years. I have been lucky enough to got to atleast 3 or 4 a year for the last 4 years!

Three Rivers Stadium or Heinz Field? Really!?!?! what kind of question is that!??! 3 rivers was my graceland!!!! Heinz is nice but cant touch 3 rivers. Tha place was LOUD!!!!! And it seemed like more old school pittsburghers were there. REAL blue collar steeler types. I think Heinz lacks a bit of that!

Immaculate Reception or "The Tackle"? Well im 26 so im gonna have to go with the Tackle

ejsteeler
05-16-2008, 03:01 PM
Good read. Get your cousin in here and we'll see if we can turn him....:lol:

steelersgal86
05-16-2008, 06:51 PM
nice interview:yellowthumb:

BlitzburghNation
05-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Nice read,,,,,,,,, :clap:
This is one comment that i've never heard before~~~Amazing !

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? I have always had a NFC team i rooted for when i was young. That team was the Dallas cowboys that lasted until the morning of superbowl 30!! Since that moment on i have hated the Dallas Cowboys!!!

Bet you had alot of unusual discussions over this,,,,,,, :popcorn:
Really glad too see you come to your sense's :haha:

Steelerlyn
05-16-2008, 07:24 PM
nice read!~!~ I also loved TRS, Heinz is not even close to the noise TRS held. They need to close up that one end, the one where they say "you can see the city" (I thought if someone wanted to see the city they would see it the day and night befor the game); it would not only provide more seating but also would make Heinz a much louder stadium.:tt02:

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
05-19-2008, 02:32 PM
good interview man....it's cool to get to know everyone in here!:yellowthumb:

NOVA STEELERS
05-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Good Read, Thanks for sharing :bigthumb:

AZ_Steeler
05-21-2008, 12:24 PM
What is Pre-Paid Legal? What do they do? :)

steelcitysfinestXL
05-22-2008, 11:34 AM
Nice read,,,,,,,,, :clap:
This is one comment that i've never heard before~~~Amazing !

Bet you had alot of unusual discussions over this,,,,,,, :popcorn:
Really glad too see you come to your sense's :haha:

LOL, yeah i took some shots about it for a while for sure... i always made it a point to not root for AFC teams though, but i still have a few NFC teams i root for aslong as they arent an opponent. Tampa Bay and the Falcons... ive always been a big Warwick Dunn fan.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

What is Pre-Paid Legal? What do they do? :)

Its an amazing company est. in the mid 70's that is trying to re-establish... "equal justice for all". Our services will allow most anyone to have 24/7/365 access to over 2000 of the nations best lawyers, for the the cost of a bottled water a day!!! Plus, so much more...

heres my website: prepaidlegal.com/hub/wlacy

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Good read. Get your cousin in here and we'll see if we can turn him....:lol:

HAHA, i wish cause he knows football and loves to talk about it. But he HATES the steelers. I think he feels he was just overloaded as a youth... his dad had a black Chevy Blazer with (im not lying) 25+ Steeler logos on it!!! were talking mud flaps, stickers, steering wheel and 5th wheel covers... the whole deal!!!! everyday, and i mean everyday, he wears a different a steeler shirt and hat. As of last season he had over 35 hats and 75-100 shirts!! Until he found out he was diabetic 3 years ago he drank nothing but Iron City... the man bleeds Black-n-gold, not unlike most of us!!! And his son is a devout Houston Oilers/Tennessee Titans fan!!! So sad!!!

AZ_Steeler
05-22-2008, 12:24 PM
Its an amazing company est. in the mid 70's that is trying to re-establish... "equal justice for all". Our services will allow most anyone to have 24/7/365 access to over 2000 of the nations best lawyers, for the the cost of a bottled water a day!!! Plus, so much more...

heres my website: prepaidlegal.com/hub/wlacy (http://wserver0.prepaidlegal.com/Multisite/Multisite?site=hub&assoc=wlacy)
Thanks! :bigthumb:

BlacknGold Bleeder
05-22-2008, 10:50 PM
Good read, thanks for sharing !!:tt02::tt02:

SteelerBee43
05-22-2008, 11:41 PM
Great Interview !!! Thanks for sharing..

SteelersWoman
05-24-2008, 05:42 AM
Eggs, homefries...that's interesting food for a football game! Sounds good though--love that stuff :D

Thanks for sharing--I enjoyed reading :)