PDA

View Full Version : Typical Ravens

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
05-12-2008, 12:41 PM
Ravens get testy with jobs up for grabs
Associated Press

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- The Baltimore Ravens are doing more than merely fighting for jobs at their first mandatory minicamp under new coach John Harbaugh.

They're fighting each other, too.

Nearly all 85 players in camp were involved in a squabble Saturday that began when offensive tackle Oniel Cousins and defensive tackle Amon Gordon threw punches after running back Allen Patrick was taken down hard on a burst up the middle. All the players surged toward the middle of the field, and it was nearly two minutes before peace was restored.
www.nfl.com

I know a squirmish here and there is to be expected..but nearly all 85 players involved??....that can't be good.

BlitzburghRockCity
05-12-2008, 12:53 PM
The veterans are finally having to fight for their jobs; under Billick the vets never had to do anything in camp except show up.

SteelerSteve
05-12-2008, 06:26 PM
Their gonna kill eachother before we get a chance to embarass them this year:bluelol:

ejsteeler
05-12-2008, 07:54 PM
that just breaks my heart.....:lol:

:cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
05-14-2008, 06:56 PM
Their gonna kill eachother before we get a chance to embarass them this year:bluelol:

I can't wait to hear them whining to the media about how hard camp is :lol:

steelcityrockers
05-14-2008, 10:24 PM
On a side note, I really like what Harbaugh is doing.

ejsteeler
05-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Yeah, he'll get them back to contender staus but I think it will take a couple of years.