PDA

View Full Version : Davenport Injured...

BlitzburghRockCity
10-03-2006, 01:38 AM
From PittsburghLive

Reserve running back Najeh Davenport had his lower leg wrapped, and he walked gingerly off the field after the Steelers finished practice. Davenport has been active the last two games but has yet to play for the Steelers.

From the Post Gazette.

Coach Bill Cowher should update Davenport's injury today. If he cannot go, Duce Staley probably would dress for only his second game. Staley was active only for the opening game, and he saw action in just one play.

AZ_Steeler
10-03-2006, 01:40 AM
Great! The dude hasn't even taken a snap yet and now he's injured! :wtf:

SteelerFan87
10-03-2006, 01:45 AM
Hey, maybe Duce being active is some kind of good luck charm? The only other game he dressed was our only win. :dunno:

BBG7
10-03-2006, 01:46 AM
Great! The dude hasn't even taken a snap yet and now he's injured! :wtf:

my thoughts exactly

Steelersfan
10-03-2006, 01:47 AM
I still don't get what we are doing with our RB's and now this!....lol Whoever they dress better start getting some playing time because we are going to need one of them before the season is out.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-03-2006, 09:35 AM
Hey, maybe Duce being active is some kind of good luck charm? The only other game he dressed was our only win. :dunno:

I do not have the number in front of me. How may straight conference championship games with Philly and us. Has Duce been involved in? :greengrin:

suitanim
10-03-2006, 10:43 AM
This is what made Bettis so special...big backs are almost always more susceptible to injury...

BlitzburghRockCity
10-03-2006, 11:06 AM
This is by far the wierdest year Ive ever seen for our running game. We bring and release all these players, and we never use any of them! :dunno:

AZ_Steeler
10-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Maybe Cowher thought things were to perfect giong into the season so he wanted to shake things up and give him some motivation :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-03-2006, 02:21 PM
If you're gonna shake things up then atleast put the guys on the field and let them see what they can do. Right now its virtually the same as well figured it would be as training camp ended. Willie getting the bulk of the work and Verron filling in more as a backup. The only change is Duce hasn't done anything yet..BIG surprise there ! :rolleyes:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-03-2006, 02:53 PM
Wow Dookie hasn't even taken a snap yet and is hurt. My man Willie will just have to carry the load thats all. But the Chargers do have a tough defense. So having a healthy Dookie would have been nice. I know Haynes spells Parker from time to time. But again in the Bengals game Verron fumbled. Haynes has had his troubles holding onto the ball in his Steeler career. I'm not that confident in Haynes.

Friday133
10-03-2006, 02:54 PM
i'm suprised by this, i would have thought we'd see davenport this week.

Captcoolhand
10-03-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm not surprised. Dude could'nt even make it out of the Closet without Shitting all over the place :2cents: :stirpot:

Koopa
10-03-2006, 07:35 PM
**** i forgot we had this dude...oh well not like he was ever gonna see the field, he can die and it wouldn't make an impact

Captcoolhand
10-03-2006, 07:46 PM
you're an ******* dude,why think death & not care??????????/

Koopa
10-03-2006, 09:29 PM
you're an ******* dude,why think death & not care??????????/

you answered your own question with what you said, not shut your pie hole:bigfinger:

edit: also remove the stick from yo *** and stop takin everythign so ****ing serious...it's a damn message board, now carry on

Black@Gold Forever32
10-03-2006, 09:33 PM
**** i forgot we had this dude...oh well not like he was ever gonna see the field, he can die and it wouldn't make an impact

Koop for the record I found this post was rather funny.

Koopa
10-03-2006, 09:41 PM
Koop for the record I found this post was rather funny.

that's because you don't post with a stick up your *** lol

Black@Gold Forever32
10-03-2006, 09:42 PM
that's because you don't post with a stick up your *** lol

How do you know? I could have a stick up my ***.

Koopa
10-03-2006, 09:45 PM
How do you know? I could have a stick up my ***.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... .....well i guess whatever floats your boat lol

Steelerlyn
10-03-2006, 10:04 PM
So, Dookie's down the drain? The injuries are beginning without him getting even a single carry! Parker & Company will have to take over, plain and simple.

:bigthumb: :lol: :banana: :tt02:

House of Steel
10-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Dookie always had injury problems. Long season for us in this department.