PDA

View Full Version : Clowns Draft

MDSteel15
04-27-2008, 04:19 PM
Is it me or are they really making a go at a good draft with the crappy picks they had this year?

Troyisabeast_43
04-27-2008, 08:05 PM
I think picking a tight end with your 2nd pick in the 4th round when you already have a stud pro bowl tight end in Winslow and desperately need defensive help in the worst way was just flat out stupid by the Browns. Especially when they only had 4 total picks in this draft to begin with. If they expect to compete with the Steelers and win this division they need to improve in a big big way on defense. I still really dont see it with them and I think the Steelers improved their team drastically yesterday with the picks of Mendenhall and Sweed and still should be the favorites to win the AFC North.

MDSteel15
04-27-2008, 10:34 PM
Those were 2 great pick ups but our line is still leaking like a siv!

Brady Quinn
04-28-2008, 06:58 AM
Dont forget just because your a TE doesnt mean you dont play special teams. He is a smaller faster TE that will probably be a beast on kickoff. Not everyone starts or plays one position.

JoeThomas
04-28-2008, 07:17 AM
so its ok for you guys to take a running back when you have a stud but not ok for us to take a TE when we have a stud. typical steeler fan. our backup TE just had back surgery and the browns arent sure he will even play.

TEEMONT
04-28-2008, 10:13 AM
so its ok for you guys to take a running back when you have a stud but not ok for us to take a TE when we have a stud. typical steeler fan. our backup TE just had back surgery and the browns arent sure he will even play.

Your ****ing right its ok...we have been in the postseason more than once in the past .......forever.

Start getting there, and your squad wont be second guessed. Until then, realize you're a clowns fan, and thus, barely above dog feces.

Brady Quinn
04-28-2008, 01:58 PM
Your ****ing right its ok...we have been in the postseason more than once in the past .......forever.

Start getting there, and your squad wont be second guessed. Until then, realize you're a clowns fan, and thus, barely above dog feces.

You can talk all the **** you want. You are jerk who doesn't know anything about football. Your point was destroyed by Joe Thomas and now you resort to being a little kid. Nice job!

ejsteeler
04-28-2008, 02:17 PM
Though he may have went a little overboard with the enthusiasm of the post, :yellowthumb: he was still right. The clowns have not earned the right to not be picked apart since they can't seem to get it right. The Steelers have. It's a tough life you clown fans have to live.....
:cope:

TEEMONT
04-28-2008, 03:13 PM
You can talk all the shiat you want. You are jerk who doesn't know anything about football. Your point was destroyed by Joe Thomas and now you resort to being a little kid. Nice job!

lol...he destroyed what? I never said the drafting of a tight end was dumb, I said stocking up on bums from other teams was stupid.

I dont know anythign abotu football huh? never heard that before, I'd just have to go the easy route and say, look at the team you root for. how does it feel to follow the perrenial piece of ****? Seriously, everything playoff-wise that is related to cleve, has to do with John Elway handing your asses to you. Other than that ....you guys have been awesome.

Wait till next year....we've heard it before. It says a lot abotu the fans of your team, that you hang out on a Steelers board...it really does. I mean if I liked the browns, I would want to soak in the winning enviroment that is Pittsburgh too.

Brady Quinn
04-28-2008, 03:20 PM
lol...he destroyed what? I never said the drafting of a tight end was dumb, I said stocking up on bums from other teams was stupid.

I dont know anythign abotu football huh? never heard that before, I'd just have to go the easy route and say, look at the team you root for. how does it feel to follow the perrenial piece of shiat? Seriously, everything playoff-wise that is related to cleve, has to do with John Elway handing your asses to you. Other than that ....you guys have been awesome.

Wait till next year....we've heard it before. It says a lot abotu the fans of your team, that you hang out on a Steelers board...it really does. I mean if I liked the browns, I would want to soak in the winning enviroment that is Pittsburgh too.

Every time you post you prove my point. You don't know shiat you aint shiat you wil never be shiat. The only reason Im on this site is because it is not blocked at work. I have a job and they block most things on the net. The league starts over every year and you are only as good as your last season and we both lost. The Giants won. You are the type of guy that can only talk smack on here cuz outside of here you would never man up to me or anyone else.

MDSteel15
04-28-2008, 03:20 PM
Sorry I started this thread! LOL I just thought Beau Bell, Ahtyba Rubin and Paul Hubbard were good pick ups with the little they had to work with.....

Brady Quinn
04-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Sorry I started this thread! LOL I just thought Beau Bell, Ahtyba Rubin and Paul Hubbard were good pick ups with the little they had to work with.....

No you are not the prob. It was a good thread but a retard read it and desided to post.

TEEMONT
04-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Every time you post you prove my point. You don't know shiat you aint shiat you wil never be shiat. The only reason Im on this site is because it is not blocked at work. I have a job and they block most things on the net. The league starts over every year and you are only as good as your last season and we both lost. The Giants won. You are the type of guy that can only talk smack on here cuz outside of here you would never man up to me or anyone else.

puh-lease junior, your bringing physical **** into it because you are sitting in front of a keyboard. I promise you, you wouldnt say **** to my face....but leave it to a Browns fan to let the debate go away, and bring in the "i'll beat you up" bullshit.

I'll be in Youngstown 16 Jun - 30 Jun, please come try me.

I talk **** b/c the browns aren't ****, and never will be. When you guys actually do something....then I'll believe the wait till next year BS.

Oh, there's a reason they block browns sites at work....its trash.

Look at the title of the thread.....that says it all..............clown

MDSteel15
04-28-2008, 03:29 PM
I hope that Cleveland actually does do well just to bring back a little something to a rivalry that really hasn't been there in a long time!

ejsteeler
04-28-2008, 03:31 PM
They probably will have a decent year, but they will not take the division.

Brady Quinn
04-28-2008, 03:34 PM
You are such window licker. I am just making sure that you understand that you are nothing and you have this thing like you are part of the team you are just a bum fan of the team. I have all of the respect for the Steelers it is garbage like you that i hate. Believe me you don't want to see me in Y town or anywhere else.

ARKIESTEEL
04-28-2008, 04:04 PM
My daddy can beat up your daddy.

Brady Quinn
04-28-2008, 04:06 PM
Sorry but you cannot argue football with someone who doest know the game.

TEEMONT
04-28-2008, 05:12 PM
You are such window licker. I am just making sure that you understand that you are nothing and you have this thing like you are part of the team you are just a bum fan of the team. I have all of the respect for the Steelers it is garbage like you that i hate. Believe me you don't want to see me in Y town or anywhere else.
See dude, you don't even try to say anythign about football...someone dogs your team, and you get so anally hurt that you start talking ****. Thats why there is nothing to worry about with you, or 90% of clowns fans. All talk, jut like your team. Your probably one fo those bitches that carry around a gun, b/c you got your *** whipped in high school too many times.

All in all, you're a clowns fan on a Steelers site, like I said, that says a lot.

Sorry but you cannot argue football with someone who doest know the game.

exactly

JoeThomas
04-28-2008, 06:53 PM
see i have respect for almost everyone on this site. brady and i know where we are but we dont go blasting your team. its all in good fun, we go back and forth but at the end of the day, were all fans of our teams. this guy comes in and disrespects us and makes us look bad like were the bad guys. i know where im at, i know im on a steeler site. but we have never disrespected it. all i can say is i cant wait for week 2 when we win. not to gloat to the rest of the people here we get along and have fun with, but to you inparticular!

TEEMONT
04-28-2008, 07:01 PM
all i can say is i cant wait for week 2 when we win. not to gloat to the rest of the people here we get along and have fun with, but to you inparticular!

heard it before....blah blah blah

JoeThomas
04-28-2008, 10:56 PM
heard it before....blah blah blah

just counting the days dude.

TEEMONT
04-28-2008, 11:12 PM
just counting the days dude.

gonna be counting for a while.

BlitzburghNation
04-28-2008, 11:37 PM
:popcorn2:

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 09:55 AM
You talk about fans not about football. Did you every play football? I really think there are some really smart football conversations here and you are not part of them because you are not that bright. I don't need a gun. I would bitch smack someone like you.

JoeThomas
04-29-2008, 09:57 AM
You talk about fans not about football. Did you every play football? I really think there are some really smart football conversations here and you are not part of them because you are not that bright. I don't need a gun. I would bitch smack someone like you.

im gonna buy two tickets to that show, haha

ejsteeler
04-29-2008, 10:00 AM
Guys, you're on SteelerAddicts.com, you have to expect some serious crap. If not, then it is you that is not too bright. :cope:

BlitzburghRockCity
04-29-2008, 10:05 AM
Nothing like some good ole offseason smack talk amongst rival fans :bluelol:

don't take it personal guys, it's really not a big deal at this point. :redcool:

steelersgal86
04-29-2008, 10:06 AM
I think these to yo yo's can handle the crap...that is not the problem. And yes they are 2 clowns fans on a Steelers website but we have other fans here that are not "Steeler" fans...makes it fun...:yesnod: we got to give them a little credit now...even though they are clowns fans and clowns fans are not that bright these 2 can actually somewhat work a computer:greengrin: being that I have met them both...come on guys...cut them a little slack they are not the brightest bulbs on the tree!!!! But they love their losing team :bluelol:

Joe Thomas and Brady Quinn :beer4: :brownssuck:

Just remember :steelersrule:

JoeThomas
04-29-2008, 10:08 AM
hey like i said, we know where we are. we expect it. i dont take it seriously. most of you are really cool and its fun to go back and forth. but jerks like that makes us and the rest of you look bad. thats what were saying. we respect your opinion, even if we dont like it or agree with it.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

I think these to yo yo's can handle the crap...that is not the problem. And yes they are 2 clowns fans on a Steelers website but we have other fans here that are not "Steeler" fans...makes it fun...:yesnod: we got to give them a little credit now...even though they are clowns fans and clowns fans are not that bright these 2 can actually somewhat work a computer:greengrin: being that I have met them both...come on guys...cut them a little slack they are not the brightest bulbs on the tree!!!! But they love their losing team :bluelol:

thank ya!:yellowthumb:

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 10:15 AM

Carla that was the nicest smack in the face I have ever had thanks babe!

TEEMONT
04-29-2008, 10:54 AM
hey like i said, we know where we are. we expect it. i dont take it seriously. most of you are really cool and its fun to go back and forth. but jerks like that makes us and the rest of you look bad. thats what were saying. we respect your opinion, even if we dont like it or agree with it.

I dont respect yours. It sucks, just like your team.

JoeThomas
04-29-2008, 11:04 AM

hey brady, so you did find the picture of teemont on the website. i just cant believe you made it your new avatar. :bluelol::bluelol::bluelol:

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 11:25 AM
You would know sucking since you come from a long line of c suckers!

ejsteeler
04-29-2008, 11:32 AM
That is a funny avitar.

steelersgal, any friend of another Steelers fan......you guys must be ok. :yellowthumb:

of course, the clowns still suck...:nahnah:

steelersgal86
04-29-2008, 11:35 AM
That is a funny avitar.

steelersgal, any friend of another Steelers fan......you guys must be ok. :yellowthumb:

of course, the clowns still suck...:nahnah:

Hey, Hey, back it up...I did not say they were friends :scratch: I said I have met them, Joe thomas a few times Brady Quinn...too much...they are my brother Pyschoward's coworkers...not my friends :yesnod: just needed to clear that up :yellowthumb:
I thought the avatar was great...just shows you anyone can be a Steelers Fan!!!!

TEEMONT
04-29-2008, 11:51 AM
You would know sucking since you come from a long line of c suckers!

wow...that was well thought out....

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 11:58 AM
Hey, Hey, back it up...I did not say they were friends :scratch: I said I have met them, Joe thomas a few times Brady Quinn...too much...they are my brother Pyschoward's coworkers...not my friends :yesnod: just needed to clear that up :yellowthumb:
I thought the avatar was great...just shows you anyone can be a Steelers Fan!!!!

Wow I thought we had something special Carla. Now I am hurt!:sLo_serenade:

JoeThomas
04-29-2008, 12:11 PM
wow...that was well thought out....

well he has to keep it short for you, seeing as by your picture it doesnt seem you can read to well.

TEEMONT
04-29-2008, 12:23 PM
well he has to keep it short for you, seeing as by your picture it doesnt seem you can read to well.

yeah...obviously....the only thing worse than making fun of grammar or readin skills on a forum, is making fun of something that doesn't exist.

Come back when you have something worth responding to, moron.

You and your team, are both jokes.

JoeThomas
04-29-2008, 12:27 PM
yeah...obviously....the only thing worse than making fun of grammar or readin skills on a forum, is making fun of something that doesn't exist.

no the only thing that doesnt exist is your balls. brady quinn took them a few posts back...

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 12:29 PM

You seem so upset, whats wrong you realized you have no friends. Go on you can do it, pull the trigger and do the world a favor. You don't have any brains so it wo:doublefinger:n't even make a mess.

ejsteeler
04-29-2008, 12:57 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, didn't mean to lower your standards steelersgal......:hilarious:

TEEMONT
04-29-2008, 01:13 PM
no the only thing that doesnt exist is your balls. brady quinn took them a few posts back...

lol...i see, that makes a lot of sense....you guys enjoying playing with my balls?

You seem so upset, whats wrong you realized you have no friends. Go on you can do it, pull the trigger and do the world a favor. You don't have any brains so it wo:doublefinger:n't even make a mess.

damn cosmo, you got me, I have no friends. You sure you don't want to go to a playground and pick a fight with a kid there? I mean saying I have no friends, is def straight from middle school.

Have fun playing with my balls...hopefully you do that thing your mom does.

BlitzburghNation
04-29-2008, 01:22 PM
Needed some ~~~~ :beer3: Too go with all my :popcorn2:

ejsteeler
04-29-2008, 01:36 PM
Needed some ~~~~ :beer3: Too go with all my :popcorn2:

:hilarious:

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 01:41 PM
I am sorry that you are not quite as witty as I am. You start a fight get delt with and you want to cry about it. You are a bum! I am sure that middle school was the best 10 years of your life window licker. Your mom should have swallowed you!

JoeThomas
04-29-2008, 01:43 PM
I am sorry that you are not quite as witty as I am. You start a fight get delt with and you want to cry about it. You are a bum! I am sure that middle school was the best 10 years of your life window licker. Your mom should have swallowed you!

haha she did swallow him. he somehow found his way down there. how else do you explain his appearance and short replies. he was born with half a brain and that was gone real quick!

TEEMONT
04-29-2008, 01:59 PM
Do you think about things you put down before you type them? I mean seriously, re-read what you just said, and tell me a half-educated adult said them. If I wanted to trade "witty" (and I use that term as loosely as possible, b/c you are not witty). Just being a fan of the team you liek tells us a lot about you.

No wgo back to the sandbox and eat some more cat-chips...:plus1:

haha she did swallow him. he somehow found his way down there. how else do you explain his appearance and short replies. he was born with half a brain and that was gone real quick!

wow...you guys have a lot of sexual innuendo (you knwo what that is right?)

still having fun with my balls?

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Do you think about things you put down before you type them? I mean seriously, re-read what you just said, and tell me a half-educated adult said them. If I wanted to trade "witty" (and I use that term as loosely as possible, b/c you are not witty). Just being a fan of the team you liek tells us a lot about you.

No wgo back to the sandbox and eat some more cat-chips...:plus1:

wow...you guys have a lot of sexual innuendo (you knwo what that is right?)

still having fun with my balls?

Did you just make spelling or grammer jokes? You just can't handle some one giving you **** back. Act like your mom and take it like a man! Bitch!:clubbed:

TEEMONT
04-29-2008, 02:30 PM
Did you just make spelling or grammer jokes? You just can't handle some one giving you shiat back. Act like your mom and take it like a man! Bitch!:clubbed:

no idiot...read.

I did not make a grammar joke. I made fun of you for referring to yourself as witty.

It's pretty fun waiting to see what you're going to say next, lol.

You are at the bottom of the forum ****-talking hierarchy, first grammar ****-talking, now mom "jokes". ( I wouldn't even classify something that was said in 5th grade as a joke).

Here, I'll get it back on track, your team sucks, and seriously, I'm not just saying this, but you are a moron. Go wipe JoeThomas' jizz off of your chin, and try, PLEASE try, to put together something that at least resembles a complete thought.

steelersgal86
04-29-2008, 02:54 PM
wow..and I thought this was a thread about the Clowns draft :scratch:

TEEMONT
04-29-2008, 03:04 PM
wow..and I thought this was a thread about the Clowns draft :scratch:

it was till bitch tits said this:

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 03:07 PM
"I think picking a tight end with your 2nd pick in the 4th round when you already have a stud pro bowl tight end in Winslow and desperately need defensive help in the worst way was just flat out stupid by the Browns."

This was the stupid comment that started guns blazin! We responded to this statement. You are the one who got this going. So walk it off!

steelersgal86
04-29-2008, 03:11 PM
"I think picking a tight end with your 2nd pick in the 4th round when you already have a stud pro bowl tight end in Winslow and desperately need defensive help in the worst way was just flat out stupid by the Browns."

This was the stupid comment that started guns blazin! We responded to this statement. You are the one who got this going. So walk it off!

Go back and re-read all this shiat I dont think any of you know how to stop....typical clowns fan cant keep your mouth shut even when your losing...:yesnod:

TEEMONT
04-29-2008, 03:13 PM

and who made that coment?

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 03:13 PM
no idiot...read.

I did not make a grammar joke. I made fun of you for referring to yourself as witty.

It's pretty fun waiting to see what you're going to say next, lol.

You are at the bottom of the forum shiat-talking hierarchy, first grammar shiat-talking, now mom "jokes". ( I wouldn't even classify something that was said in 5th grade as a joke).

Here, I'll get it back on track, your team sucks, and seriously, I'm not just saying this, but you are a moron. Go wipe JoeThomas' jizz off of your chin, and try, PLEASE try, to put together something that at least resembles a complete thought.

Did your team win the SB last year or the year before? Not at all so blow me. You lost last year just like we did. Just for the record I have a Bachelor Degree, you did not even finish school. You are the idiot. You suck at the game of life. Don't be mad at me for living a life that could only dream of. Drive your rust bucket, and keep living the high life.

steelersgal86
04-29-2008, 03:14 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, didn't mean to lower your standards steelersgal......:hilarious:

No problem...just had to set it straight!!!!:greengrin:

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 03:16 PM
You did not say it, you just jumped in, so you got served

[AutoMerged Post Below]
GAME, SET, MATCH! OVER!

ejsteeler
04-29-2008, 03:18 PM
Did your team win the SB last year or the year before? Not at all so blow me. You lost last year just like we did. Just for the record I have a Bachelor Degree, you did not even finish school. You are the idiot. You suck at the game of life. Don't be mad at me for living a life that could only dream of. Drive your rust bucket, and keep living the high life.

No, won the division though.:yellowthumb::cope: How man SB's have the clowns won? How many division titles? Be careful now, you're going down a road you cannot expect to return from........:nono:

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 03:21 PM
No, won the division though.:yellowthumb::cope: How man SB's have the clowns won? How many division titles? Be careful now, you're going down a road you cannot expect to return from........:nono:

How many have personally played in? Exactly! There is only one winner every year. You will see. I have been Mr. Nice guy so far, just to let you know I will be SOB when we win the division this year. Sorry if hurts, walk it off!

TEEMONT
04-29-2008, 03:23 PM

lol...living a life I could only dream of? Selling cars? haha now thats comedy, meanwhile I have been all over the world on your dime, who's the idiot?

My bad I joined the military afer 9/11, and stopped going to school. Man I am such a dumbass.

Seems like your awfully spun up about me saying you're an idiot. Did you test out of english?

JoeThomas
04-29-2008, 03:26 PM
teemont is a hypocrite. its ok for your stealers to draft a backup running back 1ST but not for us to draft a backup TE 4TH. taking him was a value. insurance. protection. mendenhall only works if parker gets hurt. explain that one to me. both are good picks. i just hope toothlessberger doesnt get sacked 50+ times again this year. remember, tim couch was a good QB once, in college, till he got sacked all those times.

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 03:32 PM
I have a nice house, nice car, and money in my pocket what do you have besides a small penis? I just want you to understand you are over matched here. Just so you know other Steeler fans are sending me messages to keep blasting on you. Sounds like you are mr popular!

[AutoMerged Post Below]
Dont ask dont tell policy?

ejsteeler
04-29-2008, 03:36 PM
How many have personally played in? Exactly! There is only one winner every year. You will see. I have been Mr. Nice guy so far, just to let you know I will be SOB when we win the division this year. Sorry if hurts, walk it off!

How many have I played in? Zero. What does that have to do with anything? This is a fan site, not a former player site. (which of course are more than welcome:)) Dude, don't take your anger with Teemont out on me, I'm just sparring with you. But let me give you some numbers...
Cleveland - zero SB's, 6 AFC Central titles(none in the North)
The mighty Steelers - 5 SB's, 17 division titles.

It's all about the numbers my friend. Even if the clwons by some miracle happen to pull something off this year, it will still mean nothing. They need several years of suberb drafting to even think about being better than the Steelers.:cope: ...whihc in itself is impossible :plus1:

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 03:41 PM
"Even if the clwons by some miracle happen to pull something off this year, it will still mean nothing"

Just remember you are only as good as your last game, so just remeber when we do win this year (and you know you are thinking that is a reality), it will mean that the division is shifting our way. You will have to admit at the end this year we were better. You dont have to admit it to me, just to yourself!

TEEMONT
04-29-2008, 04:23 PM
I have a nice house, nice, car and money in my pocket what do you have besides a small penis? I just want you to understand you are over matched here. Just so you know other Steeler fans are sending me messages to keep blasting on you. Sounds like you are mr popular!

You havent blasted anyone yet.

Anybody who feels the need to boast about what kind of house they have, and the car they drive on a website, is truly pathetic.

Just so you know, I don't really care what other people on here think about me, I didn't join this website to make friends (although I have),I could care less if people dont liek me on a website...lol.

Besides its not liek I havnt gotten IM's saying you two are jagoffs.

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 04:29 PM
You havent blasted anyone yet.

Anybody who feels the need to boast about what kind of house they have, and the car they drive on a website, is truly pathetic.

Just so you know, I don't really care what other people on here think about me, I didn't join this website to make friends (although I have),I could care less if people dont liek me on a website...lol.

Besides its not liek I havnt gotten IM's saying you two are jagoffs.

You missed my points completely. You have taken a verbal *** whoopin, but it is ok. Lets just end the madness, you suck and that seems to be the popular opinion. I know you don't care what anyone thinks about you, which most losers dont! You are lame and your responses are even worse. :buttkiss::WORD42::whatever:

Stairwayto7
04-29-2008, 04:57 PM
I hate to be the one that gets this thread back on track!

But I have to agree that the browns probably blew it with the TE. When you only have Two picks, you have to draft either a need or the best available. A backup TE could be found in free agency any day. There were still some good players in the 4th. I know they have some needs! I`m not saying they draft every player to be a starter, but needs come first, I work with brownie fans that all biatched about the pick.
Steelers taking a stud in the first round? I think was a good choice! When you have a chance to take a great back with the 23rd pick, you jump all over it! Parker is a good back, a stud? i don`t agree. I love Willie but he has his weaknesses. I have complete confidence in our team in the upcoming season, we went through a streak of injuries last season, that was unusual for us. Healthy we come back with a bang.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

I have a nice house, nice car, and money in my pocket what do you have besides a small penis? I just want you to understand you are over matched here. Just so you know other Steeler fans are sending me messages to keep blasting on you. Sounds like you are mr popular!

[AutoMerged Post Below]
Dont ask dont tell policy?

I have a little house! A shiaty car that I bought from you guys! And lint in my pocket! But I`d make a horse jealous!:greenbounce2:

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 05:07 PM
I agree Glenn, except both of our TE had surgery this off season. Kellen on knee and Heiden on his back. We could use another one. Heiden's injury could keep him out and kellen could get hurt on any play. He is physical so who knows. I think it was a great pick. He is another guy that creates match up problems. I think you had a good draft. I think we got value for what we had to work with.

Stairwayto7
04-29-2008, 05:10 PM
I agree Glenn, except both of our TE had surgery this off season. Kellen on knee and Heiden on his back. We could use another one. Heiden's injury could keep him out and kellen could get hurt on any play. He is physical so who knows. I think it was a great pick. He is another guy that creates match up problems. I think you had a good draft. I think we got value for what we had to work with.

Well then you make a good case for the pick! It`s your team. I heard about Kellens surgery , but not about the back ups!

SteelerBee43
04-29-2008, 05:11 PM
Heres my :2cents: worth.....:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-tzcJ0yhG4

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 05:14 PM
Well then you make a good case for the pick! It`s your team. I heard about Kellens surgery , but not about the back ups!

Thanks. We have to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. I think this will be an interesting season. Both teams are going to be good, but our schedules suck. We both have difficult line up this season. Cinci and the Ravens will suck again.

Steelerlyn
04-29-2008, 05:30 PM
I have been away for the last few days because I had company here for the draft weekend; after coming back I see nothing much has changed as far as someone starting a genuine thread and Teemont taking his precious time to again knock the thread or the subject matter of it. He never has anything good to say about anyone or anything, it is his way or the highway, he is a complete embarrassment to any true Steeler fan!~

JoeThomas
04-29-2008, 05:38 PM
I have been away for the last few days because I had company here for the draft weekend; after coming back I see nothing much has changed as far as someone starting a genuine thread and Teemont taking his precious time to again knock the thread or the subject matter of it. He never has anything good to say about anyone or anything, it is his way or the highway, he is a complete embarrassment to any true Steeler fan!~

here here...:clap::clap::clap:

steelersgal86
04-29-2008, 05:53 PM
cute video flea :yellowthumb: love it

SteelerBee43
04-29-2008, 05:55 PM
cute video flea :yellowthumb: love it

Thank you....thought it hit the nail on the head...:lol: :greengrin:

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 05:59 PM
I wish I could see the video

TEEMONT
04-29-2008, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeThomas

Thats what I said Lyn, You dont like me b/c I disagree with pretty much all of the filth you say, politically and Steeler-wise.

A forum is about disagreeing, if you don't like what I have to say, then block me, I really dont give a ****. You treat fans of UM the same way I treat these whiny clowns fans, with not respect, like they are lower than you, so don't be a hypocrite.

You think b/c you started a BG pride club that makes you a true Steeler fan?

The dude brought the Steelers into a browns thread, and I let him know why it was ok for us to pick a RB, b/c the Steelers beat the browns every year.

Plain and simple.

I know lyn doesn't like me and I could really care less what she thinks abotu me, same with two sad little brown fans, who are internet tough guys.

I'm done with this thread.

Brady Quinn
04-29-2008, 07:14 PM
No I am pretty much a real tough guy. I am just an internet funny guy. I think you were to blame for this comedy today and I am pretty sure that is the belief of most that have been reading. Sorry for the social outcasting again.

MDSteel15
04-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Thats what I said Lyn, You dont like me b/c I disagree with pretty much all of the filth you say, politically and Steeler-wise.

A forum is about disagreeing, if you don't like what I have to say, then block me, I really dont give a shiat. You treat fans of UM the same way I treat these whiny clowns fans, with not respect, like they are lower than you, so don't be a hypocrite.

The dude brought the Steelers into a browns thread, and I let him know why it was ok for us to pick a RB, b/c the Steelers beat the browns every year.

Plain and simple.

I know lyn doesn't like me and I could really care less what she thinks abotu me, same with two sad little brown fans, who are internet tough guys.

I'm done with this thread.

Tee, where I live the Steeler fans don't act the way you do. These guys didn't barge onto our board, they were invited by Steeler fans that thought they'd enjoy the banter. I am sorry you are bitter towards everthing on this site but you may want to convert to the Ravens or Cowboys because you sound like their fans!!! :2cents:

SteelerSteve
04-29-2008, 10:15 PM
Cant we all just get along?

Steelerlyn
04-29-2008, 11:33 PM
[QUOTE=TEEMONT;203430]Thats what I said Lyn, You dont like me b/c I disagree with pretty much all of the filth you say, politically and Steeler-wise.

A forum is about disagreeing, if you don't like what I have to say, then block me, I really dont give a shiat. You treat fans of UM the same way I treat these whiny clowns fans, with not respect, like they are lower than you, so don't be a hypocrite.

Plain and simple.

I'm done with this thread.[/QUOT

Look, bucko, I do not dislike anyone on the internet or in person.........until they disrespect me. I do not want everyone to agree if that were the case this would be a pretty boring world, however, I do expect people to treat one another with respect and act like they have not been brought up in a barn, even if they have. Also, SA allows all NFL fans in here to post so that means their posts and opinions are as important as anything you or I have to say.

ejsteeler
04-30-2008, 09:53 AM
Just remember you are only as good as your last game, so just remeber when we do win this year (and you know you are thinking that is a reality), it will mean that the division is shifting our way. You will have to admit at the end this year we were better. You dont have to admit it to me, just to yourself!

:lol: That is the littany of every losing team. :lol:

Hey, either way, we will have some good battles this year looking at the big picture.:yellowthumb:

Stairwayto7
04-30-2008, 03:54 PM
"Even if the clwons by some miracle happen to pull something off this year, it will still mean nothing"

Now Now! We`ve been hearing next year for along time. I definitley wouldn`t be thinking it is reality. Not even close. I beleive we have the better team still. We won both games again last year, the second game although close in score , wasn`t evene close. The browns had a first down on the first drive of the game, and one on the last, thats is! Your best player, Cribbs , is all that kept you in the game. His two returns were the difference, you have to admit that. We played a solid game for 4 quarters, we won. you had the two returns and lost. The browns had a lot of wins against some mediocre teams. Not one win stands really stands out. Besides one thing I can say , living in NE ohio, the browns fans superbowl is beating the Steelers. Our ideal of a Superbowl is the real deal. Its way to early for browns fans to be too cocky, you`ve proved nothing yet. So lets all sit back, enjoy the summer, and get ready for some football!

ARKIESTEEL
04-30-2008, 04:28 PM
That does seem to be the voice of reason

floodcitygirl
04-30-2008, 10:57 PM
Wow did this thing go off track. Talking smack is one thing but talking about a person's Mother like that...definately not cool. :evilshake:

As for the Brown's as a team there was definate improvement last season but as I tell the Bengal fans, get back to me when your team has really done something and done it consistently.

JoeThomas
04-30-2008, 11:28 PM
Wow did this thing go off track. Talking smack is one thing but talking about a person's Mother like that...definately not cool. :evilshake:

As for the Brown's as a team there was definate improvement last season but as I tell the Bengal fans, get back to me when your team has really done something and done it consistently.

oh dont worry we shall. i cant wait till this seaosn, our games will be alot of fun!

floodcitygirl
04-30-2008, 11:31 PM
oh dont worry we shall. i cant wait till this seaosn, our games will be alot of fun!Yeah...that's what they say too. lol

steelersgal86
05-01-2008, 05:08 AM
oh dont worry we shall. i cant wait till this seaosn, our games will be alot of fun!

can't you come up with anything new :scratch: dont you get sick of the saying the same thing year after year :dunno:

Stlrs4Life
05-01-2008, 06:13 PM
:lol: That is the littany of every losing team. :lol:

Hey, either way, we will have some good battles this year looking at the big picture.:yellowthumb:

Beat me to it ejsteeler. I hear it all the time from Clown fans at work. And the old wait till next year theme also. If the tables were turned, and they were kicking our butts, I would be smart enough to keep my mouth shut. (Look in one post above, 1 stated: Did you win the SB last year, or the year before that? But he fails to say or even 2 years ago. Imagine that, why didn't he?) Most of the time I just ignore them and walk away saying, blah, blah, blah.

Remember 1 thing: They envy us, they want what we have, and want to be like us. It isn't the other way around. Put yourselves in there shoes. That City hasn't won any championship since 1964.

Maybe this thread belongs in the Line of Scrimmage Forum?

ejsteeler
05-02-2008, 10:51 AM
:yellowthumb:

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
05-02-2008, 11:27 AM
I think this whole thread should be moved to Comedy Central.:nahnah:

susielr
05-02-2008, 03:29 PM
I think this whole thread should be moved to Comedy Central.:nahnah:

I agree...:hilarious:.

steelcityrockers
05-05-2008, 08:35 PM

Plain and simple.

You should kill yourself now. That is by far the worst reason for anything I have ever seen.

The Patriots beat us. Therefore they should have traded up to take Matt Ryan or they should have taken a WR in the first then traded for Chad Johnson, Peyton Manning, and Anquan Boldin. That is ok because they beat us. Your logic is so freaking bad. Also, as I have noted before, you and others are completely moronic and, quite frankly, stupid if you think the Browns can't win the division. Your reasons for that are a) "They are the Clowns", b) "They suck because they are the Clowns and/or Brownies" or c) "We have always beat the Clowns. They can't win now"

Again, your reasoning is beyond stupid. I can most definitly see the Browns winning the division. They have a dynamic offense and a much improved defense and their special teams is tremendous. Steelers have a good offense, a good, but aging, defense, and horrific special teams. I have no problem with some homerism, but that makes you look absolutely retarded. How many containers of paste have you eaten?

Regarding the Browns draft, I think they did very well with what they had. Rucker was a need. Backups are injured (Heiden) or suck (Darnell Dinkins) Plus, K2 is complaining about his contract and has REALLY bad knees.

I am disappointed that some people here are that close minded. Some light sparring back and forth is always fun. However, you took it to a new level. You have made a mockery of this site and yourself. I am most definitely on the side of the two Browns fans ere. Unlike yourself, they seem to know what they are talking about. I hate to diss a veteran, but you deserve it. Are you from West Virgina? It would explain a lot.

BlitzburghNation
05-05-2008, 08:57 PM
My daddy can beat up your daddy.

:haha: Best post from this whole comedy thread,,,,,,, :yellowthumb:

Along with post #72 :clap: :clap: :clap:

ACTUALLY these two posts go hand in hand,,,,,,,, :plus1:

ejsteeler
05-06-2008, 10:02 AM
fu** the clowns........:cope:

Sorry man, I will not admit the clowns will win the division until they do, it's that simple. By the way, that's what a rivalry is all about. Unreasonable support of your team. The term fan is from fanatic, you know that right?:lol:

steelcityrockers
05-06-2008, 03:58 PM
Maybe it is my personality? I love the Steelers and hope they win every damn game, but alas I am also a realist. I always look at the available information before making a decision. I could definitely see the Browns taking the division crown. I would be disappointed, yes, but if they win they deserve it. I wouldn't like, shoot myself if they did.

Steelerlyn
05-06-2008, 04:01 PM
Maybe it is my personality? I love the Steelers and hope they win every damn game, but alas I am also a realist. I always look at the available information before making a decision. I could definitely see the Browns taking the division crown. I would be disappointed, yes, but if they win they deserve it. I wouldn't like, shoot myself if they did.

:cope: that because you have a working brain:plus1:

steelcityrockers
05-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Haha thanks.

JoeThomas
05-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Haha thanks.

i appreciate the backup. there are a few of you here that get what being a fan is all about. we both support our teams and are die hard fans but we also are sports fans and can distinguish that line when asking an opinion. my opinion is i think we are a better team. but until we beat the steelers and win the division we arent the better team. but again thanks for the backup and you too steelerlyn. joe thomas and brady quinn appreciate it.

Steelerlyn
05-06-2008, 04:51 PM
i appreciate the backup. there are a few of you here that get what being a fan is all about. we both support our teams and are die hard fans but we also are sports fans and can distinguish that line when asking an opinion. my opinion is i think we are a better team. but until we beat the steelers and win the division we arent the better team. but again thanks for the backup and you too steelerlyn. joe thomas and brady quinn appreciate it.

I am just happy that you and the other NFL fans on SA do understand that not all Steeler fans feel you are "beneath the Steelers" and that you also understand that your opinions are as important as anyone elses on SA. In fact, regarding the Browns..................I personally can remember witnessing quite a few, in fact, many Browns' wins at Three Rivers Stadium. There was a long time when the Browns lead the series and that all happened in very recent history (the 90's).
We have lead the last few (very few) years but I honestly lost track of how many games the Steelers finally lead the Browns by. If anyone knows please let us know.

floodcitygirl
05-06-2008, 05:16 PM
This thread was dead, right where it needed to be, imo. It was nothing short of antagonistic to bring it back in the way it was and THAT was definately not in the best interest of this site.

Steelerlyn
05-06-2008, 06:15 PM
This thread was dead, right where it needed to be, imo. It was nothing short of antagonistic to bring it back in the way it was and THAT was definately not in the best interest of this site.

I was under the impression that no thread is dead and can be brought up again at any time unless the administration of SA sees fit to end the thread.

steelcityrockers
05-06-2008, 06:57 PM
Yah, but I took a short (about a week) hiatus from this site and felt the need to voice my opinion. Had I read this earlier, I would have said something then, probably the same thing. So sorry. You didn't have to read it. I apologize if I come across as a bit brash, but I felt that it needed to be said, and this seemed to be the appropriate place.

floodcitygirl
05-06-2008, 07:30 PM
I was under the impression that no thread is dead and can be brought up again at any time unless the administration of SA sees fit to end the thread.Just because something can be brought up doesn't mean that it's always a good thing to do so.

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Yah, but I took a short (about a week) hiatus from this site and felt the need to voice my opinion. Had I read this earlier, I would have said something then, probably the same thing. So sorry. You didn't have to read it. I apologize if I come across as a bit brash, but I felt that it needed to be said, and this seemed to be the appropriate place.Obviously I didn't know that I wouldn't want to hear what a post had to say until after I read it. lol. I felt the need to voice my opinion too.

Stlrs4Life
05-06-2008, 08:35 PM
I personally can remember witnessing quite a few, in fact, many Browns' wins at Three Rivers Stadium. There was a long time when the Browns lead the series and that all happened in very recent history (the 90's).
We have lead the last few (very few) years but I honestly lost track of how many games the Steelers finally lead the Browns by. If anyone knows please let us know.

We are 57-55 vs The Browns, and they only had 5 wins at TRS. If you want to call that many out of roughly 25 games played at TRS vs the 2 teams, so there record was 5-20 at TRS.

ejsteeler
05-07-2008, 10:20 AM
Sorry, not an NFL fan, I'm a Steeler fan. My opinions are skewed in that direction...always......
Yes, it makes for large portions of crow at times (oh God, I can't get the 80's taste of crow out of my mouth..), but so be it. :yellowthumb: :cope:

Steelerlyn
05-07-2008, 11:58 AM
We are 57-55 vs The Browns, and they only had 5 wins at TRS. If you want to call that many out of roughly 25 games played at TRS vs the 2 teams, so there record was 5-20 at TRS.

I must have been at all 5 games because it surely seemed like they won whenever I was there!~ LOL

[AutoMerged Post Below]

I must have been at all 5 games because it surely seemed like they won whenever I was there!~ LOL 5 is "many" when you are b uying tickets, even then LOL

PsychoWard
05-07-2008, 12:06 PM
HERE WE GO STEELERS HERE WE GO :stirpot:
:tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

HEY JOE HOW'S THAT ANKLE?:lol:

steelersgal86
05-07-2008, 12:39 PM

:haha: you are mean :clap:

SteelerSteve
05-07-2008, 07:18 PM
I could definitely see the Browns taking the division crown. I would be disappointed, yes, but if they win they deserve it. I wouldn't like, shoot myself if they did.I dont think I would actually shoot myself either, though there would be a few hours of me pondering it with a loaded pistol to my head. Same if any other div opponent wins it this year.

JoeThomas
05-07-2008, 07:49 PM

hey silk, f u! HAHA. it sucks dude. i cant walk. if i knew how to put pics on here id show you. hope its been busy!