PDA

View Full Version : SCI's targeted prospects

BlitzburghRockCity
04-19-2008, 06:01 PM
Was watching the Steelers draft special on FSN..Wexell gave his insider scoop on the players the Steelers are really looking at.

OL:

Branden Albert
Gosder Cherlius
Oneil Cousins
Jeremy Zuttah
Mike McGlynn
Jeff Otah

WR:

Limas Sweed
Deshaun Jackson

RB:

Jonathan Stewart
Ryan Torain

Safety:

Jamie Silva

DE:

Dre Moore
Kendall Langford

ILB:

curtis Loften
Jordan Dizon

OLB:

Quentin Groves
Cliff Avril

CB:

Talib
Justin King

There's some real value with some of these guys in the later rounds like Kendall Langford , Just in King from PSU, Jordan Dizon in the 3rd round, or perhaps Ryan Torain at RB & Jordan Nelson in the 3rd as well at WR.

Black@Gold Forever32
04-19-2008, 06:19 PM
Langford is the reason why I would prefer the team to not to draft a DL in the first round....There are a couple other later round DL I like also....

BlitzburghRockCity
04-19-2008, 07:41 PM
I saw some clips of that Ryan Torain, that guy can run with some power and authority hitting the holes. He could be a day 2 gem if they went that route.

Black@Gold Forever32
04-19-2008, 08:00 PM
I saw some clips of that Ryan Torain, that guy can run with some power and authority hitting the holes. He could be a day 2 gem if they went that route.

I would flip out if Torain is drafted but I like Tashard Choice from Georgia Tech better...

steelcityrockers
04-19-2008, 09:41 PM
I really like Tashard Choice. I would be ecstatic if for some reason we got him. Jamie Silva would be nice too. He probably wouldn't have an outside chance at starting but would be an absolute demon on special teams.