PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Is A Playoff Team

Steelerlyn
10-02-2006, 12:31 AM
They creamed the Seahawks 37-6. Because they are in my region I see them play frequently and they are beyond good.

House of Steel
10-02-2006, 12:46 AM
Chicago is the team to beat, I see them in the NFC Championship game.

Steelerlyn
10-02-2006, 12:47 AM
yeppers

BR7
10-02-2006, 01:29 AM
They creamed the Seahawks 37-6. Because they are in my region I see them play frequently and they are beyond good.

In my region too.. Is why I also bought DirecTV yearssssss ago. I hate the Bears and I despise any Chicago team (except the Cubbies). Was all I could see growing up.

But they did lay it to the Cry-babies. I was actually rooting for the Bears to run it up even more than they did. Was kinda commical in a way.

Their D looks solid, definately the team to beat in the NFC. But it's way too early to be putting them in XLI.. they might choke like the White Sox. :lol:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2006, 01:31 AM
Im not sure I'd stick em in the championship game just yet anymore then Im ready to concede anybody as an AFC championship contender either. It's a long season and we're just getting into October. Yes the Bears are HOT right now and playing great, anytime you beat the defending conference champs know you're doing something right. They have a chance to be great, but alot of things can happen.

augustashark
10-02-2006, 01:39 AM
Im not sure I'd stick em in the championship game just yet anymore then Im ready to concede anybody as an AFC championship contender either. It's a long season and we're just getting into October. Yes the Bears are HOT right now and playing great, anytime you beat the defending conference champs know you're doing something right. They have a chance to be great, but alot of things can happen.

I agree, remember 04? We beat the defending champs and beat the future NFC champs, but what did that get us......Home in Feb!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2006, 01:41 AM
Ugh, bad memories man, I don't wanna go through that again !

Steelerlyn
10-02-2006, 01:46 AM
You are right, it is early but I still say the Bears will be in the playoffs if not Superbowl contenders. You heard it here first. LOL

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2006, 01:49 AM
I agree they'll probably make the playoffs barring some type of catastrophe or rash of injuries to key players. If they don't make it to the SB, you owe me 5000 points, how bout that? :lol:

Steelerlyn
10-02-2006, 02:06 AM
I don't have 5000 points so sure why not? :hilarious:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-02-2006, 02:57 AM
Sure ya do, you have over 11,000 points. I'll be happy to show you how to withdrawl those points. So set aside 5000 just in case you owe me come January :lol:

AZ_Steeler
10-02-2006, 12:06 PM
I would put the Bears in the playoffs but I'm not sure about the Championship game just yet. They have had some solid wins this year and have done the things they are suppose to, but is there such a thing as showing what you have to early? :dunno: Indy looked SB bound last year but the wheels fell off pretty quick there at the end of the season!

Steelersfan
10-02-2006, 12:36 PM
The Bears were a playoff team coming into this year. I don't see any of the teams in their division coming close to challenging them. I thought the Vikings might at least make it interesting but they can't score any points.

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-02-2006, 01:01 PM
Bears should win the division. Can Grossman stay healthy? Dark horse in the NFC the Eagles. Yes the team I despise.

Steelerlyn
10-02-2006, 01:06 PM
Sure ya do, you have over 11,000 points. I'll be happy to show you how to withdrawl those points. So set aside 5000 just in case you owe me come January :lol:

Oh I really don't wanna gamble the lil I have, however that is not a gamble. So okay!~

Steelerlyn
10-02-2006, 01:08 PM
I just tried to set 5,000 aside and I got a message you don't have enough points to perform this action.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-02-2006, 01:22 PM
In my region too.. Is why I also bought DirecTV yearssssss ago. I hate the Bears and I despise any Chicago team (except the Cubbies). Was all I could see growing up.

But they did lay it to the Cry-babies. I was actually rooting for the Bears to run it up even more than they did. Was kinda commical in a way.

Their D looks solid, definately the team to beat in the NFC. But it's way too early to be putting them in XLI.. they might choke like the White Sox. :lol:

Hey BR-7 I see you live in North West Indiana. What city bro? I live in Michigan City, IN. Are you close to Michigan City?