PDA

View Full Version : Steelers game

okiesteeler
04-15-2008, 04:36 PM
I am planning to come to a steeler game and would like to come for the giants game on the 26th, does anyone know how i can go about getting 2 tickets for this game?

AZ_Steeler
04-15-2008, 04:39 PM
www.ticketmaster.com , www.google.com , www.stubhub.com but only after the tickets become available.

Stlrs4Life
04-15-2008, 04:42 PM
Alot of $$$, and maybe have to give up your first born.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Alot of $$$, and maybe have to give up your first born.

I know right, you'd have better luck winning the lottery :nonod:

somehow, someway, come hell or high water I'll score a couple tix this year. If have I have log on at 10 different computers the second they go on sale I'll find a way.

susielr
04-15-2008, 04:57 PM
I have an inside way of getting tickets...lol.

MDSteel15
04-15-2008, 10:42 PM
Try EBay!

susielr
04-16-2008, 08:51 AM
I need some advice...I am soo bummed because I have been planning on going to the Titans game but now that it is the week of Christmas..My girlfriend and I decided to go to another game instead. So the three we are trying to decide between is Philly, Washington, or Jacksonville. I can get tickets to any game but I just don't know which one to go to. I never been to an away game so I don't know which city to pick. Jacksonville is a Sunday night game which would be nice that time of year in Fla. then again Washington is a Monday night game which would be fun.

Bombhunter
04-16-2008, 06:48 PM
Craigslist is always a good option, but I hope your pockets are deep!

Stlrs4Life
04-17-2008, 09:33 PM
Jacksonville, you will be with alot of Steeler fans there.

BlitzburghRockCity
04-17-2008, 09:51 PM
I need some advice...I am soo bummed because I have been planning on going to the Titans game but now that it is the week of Christmas..My girlfriend and I decided to go to another game instead. So the three we are trying to decide between is Philly, Washington, or Jacksonville. I can get tickets to any game but I just don't know which one to go to. I never been to an away game so I don't know which city to pick. Jacksonville is a Sunday night game which would be nice that time of year in Fla. then again Washington is a Monday night game which would be fun.

Im also trying to score some tix to the Washington game, my brother is a big skins fan even rival fans at FedEx field are treated pretty decently.

steelcityrockers
04-17-2008, 09:53 PM
I am trying to get tickets to the Eagles game....should be a good one.

Bombhunter
04-18-2008, 06:28 AM
Im also trying to score some tix to the Washington game, my brother is a big skins fan even rival fans at FedEx field are treated pretty decently.

Unless you are wearing Giants blue like my buddy was. Went to a Giants / Skins game a few years ago (Deadskins won) and they gave him a hard time from start to finish.
I too would like to go to the Steelers vs. Redskins game this winter. Finding tickets at a somewhat reasonable price is going to be hard.

susielr
04-18-2008, 08:36 AM

My sister lives in the Washington area but she could care less about football..lol..(would never know that we are related..:greengrin:) This game I want to go to because it is on Monday night. I heard also that the fans are decent. My girlfriend is checking on hotels in Jacksonville, Washington, and Philly to see where she can get the best deal. It will be one of those 3 games for me. Wouldn't Jacksonville be nice...the beach in Oct. would be wonderful...:lol:. I will find out for sure where I am going because I want to see who else from here will be at the same game. It would be cool to meet you Matt if you go to Washington.

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]

Jacksonville, you will be with alot of Steeler fans there.

Jacksonville would be great...Sunday night game in Oct in Fla. I will be on the beach during the day...:banana:

Are you going to this game?

[AutoMerged Post Below]

I am trying to get tickets to the Eagles game....should be a good one.

I could drive to this game but I heard Eagle fans are brutal to other fans...Is this true?

NOVA STEELERS
04-18-2008, 04:39 PM

I'll be there MATT, I don't know about your statement about rival fans being treated good, I got some :cursin: Nachos thrown on my Heath Miller Super Bowl Jersey and still have the :cursin: cheese stain on it :bigfinger: forskins fans

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Unless you are wearing Giants blue like my buddy was. Went to a Giants / Skins game a few years ago (Deadskins won) and they gave him a hard time from start to finish.
I too would like to go to the Steelers vs. Redskins game this winter. Finding tickets at a somewhat reasonable price is going to be hard.

I have a bunch of forskin fans I work with that are season ticket holders, I have already started working em over......... tellin em that they better sell em now before they are 0 - 9 or so and they can't give em away :lol:

steelcityrockers
04-18-2008, 05:11 PM
I could drive to this game but I heard Eagle fans are brutal to other fans...Is this true?

They aren't as bad as they used to be in the Vet. Plus, you can just ignore them.

susielr
04-18-2008, 05:14 PM
They aren't as bad as they used to be in the Vet. Plus, you can just ignore them.

Yeah..I know I can ignore them...but I don't want to go to a game and be miserable either. I am looking to go to an away game and have a great time...even with fans from the other team. I don't get bitter that way. Just looking to have fun. Are you going to the Eagles game?

steelcityrockers
04-18-2008, 05:17 PM
Not sure yet. And although I have never been to an Eagles game (or any other pro football game for that matter), most of the Eagles fans I know are simply passionate about their team.

susielr
04-18-2008, 05:40 PM
Not sure yet. And although I have never been to an Eagles game (or any other pro football game for that matter), most of the Eagles fans I know are simply passionate about their team.

Hey..I know any fan can be passionate about their team...that is fine. I just don't want to be harassed as I am at the football game. :nono:

MOTORKRAFT
04-18-2008, 11:28 PM
[QUOTE=susielr;199707]I need some advice...I am soo bummed because I have been planning on going to the Titans game but now that it is the week of Christmas..My girlfriend and I decided to go to another game instead. So the three we are trying to decide between is Philly, Washington, or Jacksonville. I can get tickets to any game but I just don't know which one to go to. I never been to an away game so I don't know which city to pick. Jacksonville is a Sunday night game which would be nice that time of year in Fla. then again Washington is a Monday night game which would be fun.[/QUOTE. People that live in or near Pittsburgh are so lucky. You poeple can or have visited a Steeler home game. I have always lived in Kentucky (Except for the military time) and no football teams were close enough to visit. Now the Titans exist. I have been to one of their games. My first and only N.F.L. game. It sucked, the tickets were free, but it was the Jags. at Tenn. I left at half time. It sucked. I will be at this game. I will make this my Steeler home game. I hope to see alot of Steeler fans at this game. I will be the guy with alot of empty beer cups by his seat, probably getting thrown off of the top row of the stadium by a bunch of Oiler fans in disguise. Please help me !!!:cope:

susielr
04-19-2008, 08:59 AM
[QUOTE=susielr;199707]I need some advice...I am soo bummed because I have been planning on going to the Titans game but now that it is the week of Christmas..My girlfriend and I decided to go to another game instead. So the three we are trying to decide between is Philly, Washington, or Jacksonville. I can get tickets to any game but I just don't know which one to go to. I never been to an away game so I don't know which city to pick. Jacksonville is a Sunday night game which would be nice that time of year in Fla. then again Washington is a Monday night game which would be fun.[/QUOTE. People that live in or near Pittsburgh are so lucky. You poeple can or have visited a Steeler home game. I have always lived in Kentucky (Except for the military time) and no football teams were close enough to visit. Now the Titans exist. I have been to one of their games. My first and only N.F.L. game. It sucked, the tickets were free, but it was the Jags. at Tenn. I left at half time. It sucked. I will be at this game. I will make this my Steeler home game. I hope to see alot of Steeler fans at this game. I will be the guy with alot of empty beer cups by his seat, probably getting thrown off of the top row of the stadium by a bunch of Oiler fans in disguise. Please help me !!!:cope:

I really wanted to go to this game. The fact that it is so close to Christmas sucks. Plus with it being so close to the end of the season..you never know what is going to happen as far as if the team is going to the playoffs..(I know they will be...:yesnod:). But if it was my only option to go to an away game this year I would be going too but I decided to go somewhere else.

Sorry you never have been to a home game Motorkraft. I am sure you will someday. :tt02:

Ambridge
04-21-2008, 09:21 PM
Look for a large contingent of Steelers fans at FedEx for the Monday Nighter against the Skins. I'm planning on being there.
Northern Virginia has one of the largest populations of relocated Pittsburgher's/Steeler fans in the country.

Speaking of Tickets-Have the Steelers announced when game tickets to the public go on sale via Ticket Master??

susielr
04-21-2008, 09:27 PM
Look for a large contingent of Steelers fans at FedEx for the Monday Nighter against the Skins. I'm planning on being there.
Northern Virginia has one of the largest populations of relocated Pittsburgher's/Steeler fans in the country.

Speaking of Tickets-Have the Steelers announced when game tickets to the public go on sale via Ticket Master??

This game is the one I am pushing to go to. I heard there will be lots of Steeler fans there....that is why I wanna go.

Steel58
04-24-2008, 08:40 AM
My buddies and I went to Jax during Ben's rookie season and it was a Sunday night game. There were 37,000 steelers fans that night and it was Jacksonville only sell out that season. It may be different this season due to the Jags success last season.

susielr
04-24-2008, 08:50 AM
My buddies and I went to Jax during Ben's rookie season and it was a Sunday night game. There were 37,000 steelers fans that night and it was Jacksonville only sell out that season. It may be different this season due to the Jags success last season.

I am sure Jacksonville has a bigger fan base now but I still think there will be lots of Steelers fans there too. I think this game would be just gorgeous....Sunday night game in Fla. in Oct......I would like that.

NOVA STEELERS
04-24-2008, 12:00 PM

I WILL BE THERE :cope:

susielr
04-24-2008, 12:06 PM
I WILL BE THERE :cope:

:hidechair: I better hide while I am down there!!!.....:bluelol:

NOVA STEELERS
04-24-2008, 12:09 PM
Anyone going to the STEELERS vs. Chargers on Nov. 16th :dunno: I have my order in with STEELERS Digest, they are Upper Deck Endzone, But I don't care they are face value and get to :cope: at Heinz Field and tailgate with the best fans in the NFL :bigthumb: Also looking at tickets to the STEELERS vs cowgirls, anyone going to that game that has extra tickets let me know :bigthumb:

Steel58
04-24-2008, 02:15 PM
My buddies and I will be in Tennessee in December!:helmet: