PDA

View Full Version : Another prospect visits Steelers

BlackGold4vr
04-14-2008, 06:28 PM
Hampton defensive end Kendall Langford had a visit with the Pittsburgh Steelers last week and had two more this week. On Wednesday, he was in Minnesota getting to know the Vikings before heading to Detroit for a Thursday visit.

As previously reported by Scout.com, he's already completed workouts with the Lions, Falcons and Rams. The Jets and Dolphins watched film with him after his pro day, and he's also drawn serious interest from the Colts, Eagles, Redskins and Jaguars. Last year, Jacksonville drafted Justin Durant out of Hampton with their second-round pick.

Langford made 191 tackles during his college career, including an impressive 43.5 tackles for a loss in 47 games. He also posted 17.5 sacks, four forced fumbles, one fumble recovery, an interception, and a pair of blocked kicks during his collegiate career.

This is one of the defensive ends that I'm hoping might wind up in Black & Gold this year. :yesnod:

$teelersRule
04-14-2008, 06:34 PM
:yesnod:i would totally love to get this guy as well

Black@Gold Forever32
04-14-2008, 06:55 PM
This is one of the defensive ends that I'm hoping might wind up in Black & Gold this year. :yesnod:

Langford is the reason why I don't want the Steelers to draft a DL in the first round....I hope he is there in the 3rd when the Steelers pick...

steelcityrockers
04-14-2008, 08:17 PM
Him or Dre Moore.