PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: Deb

AZ_Steeler
04-12-2008, 03:01 PM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
Deb

Member Spotlight Questions:

How long have you been a Cowboys fan? since I was probably 10 or so

What made you become a fan of the Cowboys? My family is all steeler fans...I live in Brown's country and just saw the star on tv and fell in love with the team.

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Cowboys roster? Jason Witten

Why are they your favorite player? I just love What he brings to the table. He is such a huge playmaker and when he's around he makes things happen.

Who is your favorite Cowboy of the past? Danny White. I have talked to him a few times...doing interviews. Dallas hasn't always treated him that well and he seems genuinely tickled when people remember him.

What is your favorite memory? My favorite cowboys memory?....standing on the star at Texas Stadium...looking up at the Ring of Honor and looking up through the stands thinking....history happened here.

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? I love baseball, big Tribe fan...Grew up a tomboy and loved to play....though I had a brother the boys always got me first cuz I was better than him.

How did you find Steeler Addicts? I came here when I was at another cowboys site...to ask about a sig battle. I didn't know at the time that site wasn't too well liked and I had to talk fast LOL

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? I have come here almost everyday since I joined a few years ago.....because the board has a heart and a soul. I lurked a LONG time. Everyone has always treated me like I belonged here. What do you do for a living? [color="blue"]I do loss prevention for a company, I do some photography work on the side for someone...mostly just a Mom.

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? That I was a girl scout. I can tie knots and start a fire with dryer lint. What is one thing that everybody knows you for? [color="blue"]Working hard, being stubborn

What kind of car or truck do you drive? 2006 Taurus

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? My perception of myself

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? I like to read. Lately cuz of SA been on this dang exercise kick LOL I still play softball

Favorite TV show? Seinfeld reruns I guess.

Favorite video games? Not much of video game player

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? I would really rather watch it alone, but mostly they ignore me.

What type of game day rituals do you do? Not really too many rituals just try to get the usual house stuff done early so I can watch.

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? beer and wings

How many Cowboys games have you attended in your lifetime? 5 or 6 in Dallas

Texas Stadium or Cowboys Stadium? Texas Stadium

Troy, Emmitt or Michael? Troy all the way ;-)

I just want to add these things are harder than they look, and thank Nova for translating it to cowboys for me and BlackNGold Bleeder (Jack) for putting up with me while I did it LOL

PsychoWard
04-12-2008, 06:01 PM
very nice read deb:bigthumb:

steelersgal86
04-12-2008, 06:56 PM
Very nice deb:yellowthumb: I had an 06 Taurus...and I miss it....I think it was an 06 not sure....:scratch:

BlitzburghNation
04-12-2008, 08:37 PM
Nice read,,,,,,,,although your a cowboy fan :popcorn2:
You need to convert to the STEELERS :beer1:
Remember a star will fall,,,,,,,,,But steel lasts forever :towelwave:

steelersgal86
04-12-2008, 09:27 PM
Remember a star will fall,,,,,,,,,But steel lasts forever :towelwave:

:yellowthumb::yellowthumb::yellowthumb::yellowthum b::yellowthumb::yellowthumb::yellowthumb: :steelersrule:

SteelerBee43
04-13-2008, 12:38 AM
Nice interview Deb..:yellowthumb:

Deb
04-13-2008, 06:13 AM
Thanks guys..these things really aren't as easy as they look and thanks to everyone here..I really do love this site and everyone here.

Bucsfan4ever
04-13-2008, 02:23 PM
Very nice, Deb....classy and full of heart, as always!!

memphissteelergirl
04-14-2008, 11:38 AM
Well done, Deb! :yellowthumb:

NOVA STEELERS
04-14-2008, 12:00 PM
Nice read Deb :clap: :clap: it was difficult transferring it over to a cowboy version, took all my inner strength :lol:

Captcoolhand
04-14-2008, 12:05 PM
i think it should be done now again but with Steelers Questions.......:D

Nice read Deb.:yellowthumb:

Deb
04-14-2008, 03:12 PM
and at TEMPTING offer that is Captain LOL

Nice read Deb :clap: :clap: it was difficult transferring it over to a cowboy version, took all my inner strength :lol:

Just a helluva guy you are LOL

floodcitygirl
04-14-2008, 04:05 PM
Nice read, Deb. You seem like too nice of a girl to be a Cowboy fan. Come on over to the good side of the force. :greengrin:

DIESELMAN
04-14-2008, 07:33 PM
Nice interview Deb!! :yellowthumb:

TampaSteelGirl
04-15-2008, 10:32 AM
Very nice interview Deb, but just don't understand if your family are all Steelers fans then how could you not be? :scratch: I think you should come over and try us out some!! :greengrin: Good times!!! :yellowthumb:
Glad to have you here!!!

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-16-2008, 10:09 AM
Good read Deb !! You really ought to consider all the good things about the STEELERS and become a fan of the " TRUE AMERICA'S TEAM " :tt02::tt02:

Deb
04-16-2008, 10:35 AM
The steelers are my favorite AFC team does that count Jack? LOL

BlacknGold Bleeder
04-16-2008, 10:57 AM
Halfway there , you just have to finish coming to grips with reality !!
:cowboyscrossout::steelersrocksign:

Deb
04-16-2008, 11:10 AM
what are you my coach/hypnotist? LOL

Madden King
04-16-2008, 12:11 PM
Deb is one of my favorite people on the net. SA definitely picked a great lady to 'spotlight'! :D

Deb
05-23-2008, 07:26 AM
Was just reading thru this all again and thinking how lucky I am to have found this place.

ejsteeler
05-23-2008, 09:25 AM
Nice Deb.

SteelersWoman
05-24-2008, 05:37 AM
Great info, I enjoyed it--thanks Deb. Gotta admit you're alright for having an alien colored blood...black and gold's SOOO much better :D

TINO
09-24-2008, 08:22 PM
Interesting Lady that Deb is. :nahnah: