PDA

View Full Version : Pitt looks good

PITT23
10-01-2006, 08:50 PM
I know The Citadel and Toldedo arent national powerhouses or anything but the last two weeks have been great. Palko hasnt done anything stupid and the defense has been solid. Too bad Simonitis broke his leg and is out for the year.

We have a good chance at being 6-1 after the next two games.

House of Steel
10-01-2006, 09:46 PM
Toledo was embrassing. I am ashamed of them.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-01-2006, 09:47 PM
I know The Citadel and Toldedo arent national powerhouses or anything but the last two weeks have been great. Palko hasnt done anything stupid and the defense has been solid. Too bad Simonitis broke his leg and is out for the year.

We have a good chance at being 6-1 after the next two games.

I hope Pitt somehow wins the Big East this year. It will be tough with Louisville and West Virginia. But you never know.

PITT23
10-01-2006, 09:48 PM
I hope Pitt somehow wins the Big East this year. It will be tough with Louisville and West Virginia. But you never know.

I dont know if we can ever beat WVU but Louisville is more possible, especially since Michael Bush is out for them.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-01-2006, 09:50 PM
I dont know if we can ever beat WVU but Louisville is more possible, especially since Michael Bush is out for them.

Yea I agree with Pitt's chances of beating Louisville without Michael Bush. Bush is a beast. The perfect Steelers powerback. But I'm such a fan of Fast Willie I don't know if I would want Bush. You do need more then one RB anymore. But Fast Willie is proving he is the man.

House of Steel
10-01-2006, 09:52 PM
ESPN came up with this crazy scheme that the BCS Championship Game will pit Ohio State against West Virginia. GIVE ME A BREAK!!! I hope PITT kicks their living ***.

PITT23
10-01-2006, 09:54 PM
ESPN came up with this crazy scheme that the BCS Championship Game will pit Ohio State against West Virginia. GIVE ME A BREAK!!! I hope PITT kicks their living ***.
Well if there's any BCS eligible team that could go undeafeated its WVU. They dont play anywhere as tough a schedule as Ohio Stae and Notre Dame do.

House of Steel
10-01-2006, 09:55 PM
You know the Buckeyes would make them look PEE WEE LIKE.

Steelerlyn
10-02-2006, 11:42 AM
Pitt must not be a very good team if Michigan State can beat them on their turf.

PITT23
10-02-2006, 03:34 PM
Pitt must not be a very good team if Michigan State can beat them on their turf.

No offense but I think thats very untrue. The Steelers are good but Cincy beat us at home...both teams gave away the game (notably dumb plays by each QB, Palko and Roethlisberger).

Friday133
10-02-2006, 05:53 PM
PITT needs to be able to run the ball on a consistant basis. once that happens everything else will fall into place. we need to give wanstedt more time with his recruiting too. however i like what i see so far this season!

Steelerlyn
10-02-2006, 06:12 PM
I don't have the stats on the MSU/Pitt game although they could easily be gotten. I do have all the stats on the Bengals/Steelers game and the Steelers gave that game to the Bengals. We lead in every stat except the most important one ........the score. The Steelers have not played good football all season as of yet, lets hope they do soon.

I know what it is to hold an allegience and to love a school and their program, no matter what. I have been a Michigan State fan forever and as bad as they are I still love them, in the lean years and the good years. That is called being a fan.

You (Pitt23) and everyone else who worships a college sports' program is to be respected for what they believe, just always be aware that your team may suck, or maybe just had a bad day.

:tt02: :banana: :bigthumb:

SteelerDan43
10-23-2006, 02:47 PM
Bring Back the Script!!

http://www.geocities.com/fansforscript/