PDA

View Full Version : Hating CBS ..

SteelersGirlTN7
10-01-2006, 07:13 PM
Ok, I know New England was "comfortably ahead" .. so they were taking me to "a more competitive game" .. LOL

but damn, I wanted to see it laid on thick .. and see the Bengals hanging their heads, going in to their bye week ..

LOL Damn CBS for putting the Jax/Wash game on here in Nashville

House of Steel
10-01-2006, 07:20 PM
They control the games, we can't say ****.

AZ_Steeler
10-01-2006, 07:26 PM
I would have liked to watch the Patsies lay it on too, but this Jacksonville Washington game is a pretty good game! It's now in OT, but I'm sure CBS didn't think the JAX WAS game was going into OT so oh well :dunno:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-01-2006, 08:29 PM
All networks do it, it sucks I know ! That Jet game was unreal, what a great game !

SteelerFan87
10-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Oh God, I was SO PISSED! I missed the first half of the Bungles game, but fortunately I was able to see the part where the Pats totally bitch slapped the Bungles. God, I never thought I'd enjoy a Pats win so much. Hell, I would have loved it if EITHER team had gotten blown out, but it makes it even more fun to see that EVERY SINGLE Bungles flaw that we Steelers fans pointed out to them, and they adamantly denied, was exposed yet again by the Pats. I'm pretty sure this is what last week's game was supposed to be, if the Steelers didn't make so many stupid *** mistakes.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Im so happy, now atleast we can don't have to listen to Bengals rant and cheer about being so great !!! Back down to earth punks !!!

AZ_Steeler
10-01-2006, 08:54 PM
Now we have to listen to the Ravens!!! :cursin:

BlitzburghRockCity
10-01-2006, 09:02 PM
Yeah dude, that's even worse, Im glad we don't have any fans from their board over here yet.

On that note, I'm sure we'll get some though because during ratbird week I post on their message board and really let em have it so we're liable to atleast get a few. Even back on SF we never had many ratbird fans, probably because most of them are too dumb to figure out what the internet is ! :evillaugh:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-01-2006, 09:20 PM
Man did anyone else feel dirty rooting for Tom Brady and the Pats today? I know I did but I'm so glad they kicked the Bengals ***. Hopefully the Broncos beat the Ravens in Denver next week. The Browns and Chargers both should have beaten the Ravens. The Ravens are overrated. The only difference they do have a legit QB now in McNair. But he will be hurt by week 9 anyway.

House of Steel
10-01-2006, 09:26 PM
Matt, the day you start invading the Ratturds board, I am going in with ya. To battle, we march.

Yes, BG32 Forever, I felt so dirty, I actually flipped myself off a few times.

K Train
10-01-2006, 09:31 PM
Man did anyone else feel dirty rooting for Tom Brady and the Pats today? I know I did but I'm so glad they kicked the Bengals ***. Hopefully the Broncos beat the Ravens in Denver next week. The Browns and Chargers both should have beaten the Ravens. The Ravens are overrated. The only difference they do have a legit QB now in McNair. But he will be hurt by week 9 anyway.

Well i did feel dirty rooting for Brady today, and i agree with the ravens being overrated...week 9? I bet Ray Lewis stabs him by week 6.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Well i did feel dirty rooting for Brady today, and i agree with the ravens being overrated...week 9? I bet Ray Lewis stabs him by week 6.

:evillaugh: :lol: :iagree:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-01-2006, 09:40 PM
Matt, the day you start invading the Ratturds board, I am going in with ya. To battle, we march.

Yes, BG32 Forever, I felt so dirty, I actually flipped myself off a few times.

Hey bro next week we can go back to hating Brady and the Pats. Thank God this rooting for the Pats stuff totally sucked today.

House of Steel
10-01-2006, 09:41 PM
I really wanted to beat myself up for it, but it is sure nice to see the Bungholes come down to Earth in a huge way.