PDA

View Full Version : Bengals, so overrated

Friday133
10-01-2006, 07:42 PM
really, after watching the game against the pats, the bengals are a joke. they have zero ability to stop the run. they don't have a leader on the team at all. it really pisses me off, we should have won that game last week.

AZ_Steeler
10-01-2006, 07:56 PM
It's getting even worse for the bengals now because Palmers last two pass attemtps he has gotten some preasure and put the ball ont he ground to give the Pats a 38-13 lead. The Bengals don't look impressive at all, and the run stop defense is absolutely hilarious to watch!

Friday133
10-01-2006, 08:07 PM
we gave them that game last week, and after watching this debacle it makes me so mad too.

AZ_Steeler
10-01-2006, 08:39 PM
The Steelers definitely gave them that game last weekend! The Bengals still have serious issues to resolve and it's obvious they have been in games where they have been on the lucky end of this stick!

SteelerFan87
10-01-2006, 09:50 PM
The Bungles should be 2-2 right now coming off consecutive spankings by the Steelers and Pats in nearly identical games, if not for all the retarded mistakes by the Steelers. I love it. The Bengals have truly been exposed. I'm starting to think we'll be fighting with the Ravens for the division, instead of the pathetic Bungles. I mean, I knew their run D sucked, but who would have thought they're offense would suck so bad, and Palmer would fumble so much, 2 weeks in a row? Instead of talking Super Bowl, people should be talking about how bad the Bengals really are.

Who dey? Who dey? Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengals? Eeverybooodyy!!

PITT23
10-01-2006, 09:51 PM
Cory Dillon really ran well today, probably as some "payback" for his former team. Just when we thought we could coutn out the Pats they come back with this. Even if the Bengals are overrated they're still well above average and it's a good game by New England.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-01-2006, 09:52 PM
There's a thread in the smack forum to let Brian really have it so be sure to keep it civil out here. :tt02:

That being said, Yep the Bengals clearly have work to do. Run Defense is sorry, OL is dealing with injuries and Palmer isn't handling the pressure and has to run for his life.

Pisses me off too, we shoulda won that game last weekend !! Damn turnovers !!! :cursin:

Black@Gold Forever32
10-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Steelers Nation can we put last week behind us. Yes watching the game and now reading these posts are ticking me off. But lets just pretend the season starts this week in San Diego. Lets clear the slate clean and start 0-0 and take one game at a time.

As for the Bengals/Pats game today. Major props to the Pats. That teams just refuses to die. Everybody writes them off and they just keep winning. That was impressive today. God do I hate the Pats though.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-01-2006, 11:07 PM
We have 13 1 game seasons coming up. No looking ahead, no worrying about who's coming up later on. Take care of business each week, every week.

Black@Gold Forever32
10-01-2006, 11:22 PM
We have 13 1 game seasons coming up. No looking ahead, no worrying about who's coming up later on. Take care of business each week, every week.

Take care of business Steelers style. I'm over last week and just focusing on the Bolts.

BlitzburghRockCity
10-01-2006, 11:31 PM
Im not quite sure Im over it yet, but Im looking ahead now to the Bolts on sunday night and the Steelers getting back on track.