PDA

View Full Version : Chris Henry at it again!

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
04-03-2008, 11:54 AM
CINCINNATI -- Bengals wide receiver Chris Henry surrendered to police late Wednesday night after being accused of punching an 18-year-old man in the face and breaking his car window with a beer bottle.

Henry, 24, was being held in the Hamilton County jail, pending a court appearance Thursday, after being charged with misdemeanor assault and criminal damaging. A warrant for Henry's arrest was issued Wednesday and he surrendered, a police spokesman said.

Bengals spokesman Jack Brennan said the team is aware of the charges but declined comment.

Henry, arrested five times since December 2005, was suspended by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell for the first half of last season for repeatedly violating the league's conduct policy.

The player has had a string of problems with police. He most recently was in court last week after being ticketed for driving with expired Kentucky license plates. He paid $149, according to the Hamilton County Municipal Court records.

Court records do not indicate if Henry has hired an attorney in the new case.

The player's agent, Marvin Frazier, said Henry gave him a different version of events but declined to elaborate.

"I was told it didn't happen that way," Frazier said.

According to an affidavit filed in Hamilton County, Henry was identified by Gregory Meyer, whose hometown was not listed, and an eyewitness. The eyewitness claimed Henry punched Meyer on Monday, causing "visible injury." Henry then threw a beer bottle at Meyer's car, breaking the rear passenger window, according to the affidavit.

Henry also pleaded guilty to letting minors drink alcohol in a hotel room he had rented. He served two days in a northern Kentucky jail.
~ESPN.COM

I knew it wouldn't be long until a Bungal got back in the news.

V_83
04-03-2008, 12:04 PM
According to ESPN, the just cut him. About time. :tt02:

floodcitygirl
04-03-2008, 12:26 PM
This was posted in the Line of Scrimmage.

susielr
04-03-2008, 01:03 PM
It is about time they cut him. Nothing but trouble.

BlitzburghNation
04-03-2008, 01:41 PM
Heard this on "sirius",,,,,,,,,Yep,he's been cut & I bet Jerry Jones will get him
So Pac-man will have someone to party with :haha:

DIESELMAN
04-03-2008, 03:09 PM
The player's agent, Marvin Frazier, said Henry gave him a different version of events but declined to elaborate.

"I was told it didn't happen that way," Frazier said.

Well of course, punk kids always have a different story then the truth.

BlackGold4vr
04-03-2008, 03:41 PM
This is a guy who will someday give an interview, "Where are they now?" from a prison cell. Maybe Pacman Jones will share a cell with him. Neither one seem to think that laws that apply to the rest of society should apply to them. :nono:

SteelerFan87
04-03-2008, 07:13 PM
And to think Mark Madden had the audacity to compare this to the James Harrison situation. "The Bengals had the guts to do what's right and release Henry, but the Steelers haven't released Harrison". What a joke. Maybe if Harrison had half the arrests Henry had, you might have a point, Madden.

This moron has had 5 arrests in 4 years! That's insane!

DIESELMAN
04-03-2008, 07:40 PM
And to think Mark Madden had the audacity to compare this to the James Harrison situation. "The Bengals had the guts to do what's right and release Henry, but the Steelers haven't released Harrison". What a joke. Maybe if Harrison had half the arrests Henry had, you might have a point, Madden.

This moron has had 5 arrests in 4 years! That's insane!
**** Madden, but we already know what a POS he is.

DBR96A
04-03-2008, 07:57 PM
Hey Chris! Say "hi" to Odell for me! :lol:

K Train
04-03-2008, 10:46 PM
he got cut

hes probably looking at a lifetime ban form the nfl

TampaSteelGirl
04-04-2008, 08:28 AM
GHETTO!!! :yellowthumb:

Brady Quinn
04-04-2008, 09:02 AM
I think it is the browns turn too. Eric Wright was arrested for pot and 2 other charges not sure what, but I just don't get these guys and pot. You have all the money in the world and you seek something to make you feel better.

ItAintEasyBeingPeazy
04-04-2008, 12:52 PM
I don't know what it is about WVU but they've pumped out some thugs in the past few years.What a shame,with his size and speed Chris Henry could have been a beast in this league.The reputation and baggage he would bring would not be worth it.Someone will snag him up tho.

yinzer
04-04-2008, 05:47 PM
just another gang-banger with speed

DIESELMAN
04-04-2008, 07:02 PM
Hopefully Henry gets banned from the league, hes had way to many 2nd chances, if he hasn't learned to be an adult by now, then **** him.

K Train
04-05-2008, 09:24 AM
I don't know what it is about WVU but they've pumped out some thugs in the past few years.What a shame,with his size and speed Chris Henry could have been a beast in this league.The reputation and baggage he would bring would not be worth it.Someone will snag him up tho.

WVU=the new miami

BlitzburghRockCity
04-08-2008, 06:58 PM
Hopefully Henry gets banned from the league, hes had way to many 2nd chances, if he hasn't learned to be an adult by now, then **** him.

The Bengals are a complete train wreck, that entire organization needs cleaned out from the top down and just start over because the longer they allow players like Henry to be on the team and have guys like Chad and Douche complain and sit out offseason workouts it's just getting worse and worse.

DIESELMAN
04-08-2008, 08:11 PM
The Bengals are a complete train wreck, that entire organization needs cleaned out from the top down and just start over because the longer they allow players like Henry to be on the team and have guys like Chad and Douche complain and sit out offseason workouts it's just getting worse and worse.

Yup....Lewis lost control of that team years ago.