PDA

View Full Version : Member Spotlight: BucsFan4Ever

AZ_Steeler
03-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Steeler Addicts Member Spotlight:
BucsFan4Ever

Member Spotlight Questions:

How long have you been a Bucs fan? Since '79...went thru all the losing seasons!

What made you become a fan of the Bucs? My Cardinals moved to Arizona and my parents moved to Florida...I just kind of gravitated toward the Bucs!

Who is your favorite Player currently on the Bucs roster? I have a Ronde jersey but I love them all.

Who is your favorite Buc of the past? Sapp and Lynch...long ago would be Kevin House and Doug Williams.

What is your favorite Bucs memory? The Super Bowl win, of course!!

What is your favorite sport to watch other than football? I really don't like to watch baseball, basketball or hockey on TV...fun to watch in person, tho.

How did you find Steeler Addicts? When SA became an affiliate of NLS

Sum up your thoughts on Steeler Addicts in a few sentences? Not many sites would welcome a fan from another team like your members have to this Bucs fan...especially allowing me to be a part of your fantasy teams. Love the jokes, the recipes...just an overall entertaining site!

What do you do for a living? Retired from the County Property Appraiser's office.

What is one thing that might surprise people to know about you? I may be old but I love Pink Floyd.

What is one thing that everybody knows you for? My love of the Bucs.

What kind of car or truck do you drive? 2006 Legend Lime Mustang...with a Bucs license plate.

If you could change 1 thing about yourself what would it be? I'm trying to make a change right now...haven't had a cigarette for 18 days.

What are your hobbies & interests outside of posting on SA? Bowling, fishing (we live on a lake) and going to Vegas, Biloxi or Tunica a couple of times a year.

Favorite TV show? Watching the new American Idol right now.

Favorite video games? Gran Turismo

Does your family enjoy watching football with you or do they run and hide when the game is on? My husband hates football so we are in separate rooms during the games!!

What type of Bucs game day rituals do you do? Usually wear a jersey or T-shirt and my lucky Bucs sox.

Your favorite gametime food & beverage? Frito Scoops.

How many Bucsgames have you attended in your lifetime? My son takes me to a game every year for my birthday!

Thanks for letting me be a part of your site!!

steelersgal86
03-28-2008, 02:57 PM
great interview:yellowthumb: good job on quitting smoking:yesnod:

DIESELMAN
03-28-2008, 03:25 PM
Nice interview!! :yellowthumb:

BlitzburghRockCity
03-28-2008, 03:37 PM
Great stuff, thanks for being a part of SA... we don't hold that Bucs fan thing over your head too much do we? :lol:

PsychoWard
03-28-2008, 03:51 PM
nice interveiw:bigthumb:

Deb
03-28-2008, 05:20 PM
she is a great great great lady and just adds class everywhere she goes

TampaSteelGirl
03-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Very nice interview!! Nice to have you here on this site with us, super cool football fan!!! :yellowthumb:

spent
03-28-2008, 09:14 PM
good stuff and good luck on the smoking! ;)

Go Bucs!!

Bucsfan4ever
03-28-2008, 11:07 PM
Thanks for letting me be in the Steelers spotlight...really a privilege for me!!

Love competing with y'all in the fantasy leagues...

And a big thanks for the kind words!! :hail:

Oh...and come April 7th, it will be 3 months since I had my last puff!! :banana:

SteelCityMan786
03-29-2008, 01:25 AM
Congrats your recent decision to kick the habbit.

SteelerBee43
03-31-2008, 12:38 AM
Great interview..:yellowthumb: and good luck with kickin the habit,I need to also...and I like Pink Floyd too..:clap:

NOVA STEELERS
03-31-2008, 02:36 PM
Great Read :clap: :clap: how come no Alstott :dunno: :scratch:

SteelersWoman
04-01-2008, 07:14 PM
Would sure like to see a pic of your car...(so would my son, I'm sure! lol)

Congrats on 18 days--that's tough to do.

Bucsfan4ever
04-02-2008, 10:32 AM
Great Read :clap: :clap: how come no Alstott :dunno: :scratch:

I guess it was just the way the questions were lined up...it's hard to think of Alstott as a "player of the past" and, of course, he's not on the current roster, either...but it goes without saying that the A-Train is much loved!!

For SteelersWoman:

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o138/fan4ever_2006/002_24A.jpg

KY TITAN
02-24-2009, 08:02 PM
GREAT INTERVIEW http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh160/kytitan42240/EMOTIONCONS/1807a7it8qe-1.gif

Dean Denton
03-03-2009, 07:28 PM
Thanks for sharing. P.S...Sapps sucks and always has....lol The Bucs should have given Dungy a SB ring for putting together such a beautiful team...