PDA

View Full Version : Colts @ Jets Question

Steelersfan
09-30-2006, 12:31 AM
Who thinks this will be a better game than most thought at the beginning of the year? The Jets have looked pretty good so far while Indy has been Indy. I don't think this will be an easy one for the Colts.

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-30-2006, 03:18 AM
Who thinks this will be a better game than most thought at the beginning of the year? The Jets have looked pretty good so far while Indy has been Indy. I don't think this will be an easy one for the Colts.

Colts win by a touchdown. Jets are suspect.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2006, 06:23 AM
Colts win this by atleast 10 points. The Jets are a much improved team, but Manning and Company will take this one. It won't be near as easy as previous years as the Colts don't have the running game they used too but I'd still bet money on the Indy boys.

Captcoolhand
10-01-2006, 08:01 AM
It's been quit impressing how well Chad has carryed the Jets team so far this year,ecspecially for not having a running game.
I don't see the Jets winning today over the Colts but I don't see them getting beat up neither. It's going to be cloase,IMO:scratch:

House of Steel
10-01-2006, 08:35 AM
I see this as a score:

Colts 31

Jets 17

Blitzburgh55
10-01-2006, 08:45 AM
No the Colts will still blow them out

Captcoolhand
10-01-2006, 08:55 AM
Sorry, I don't see it to be a blow out.JMO

AZ_Steeler
10-01-2006, 07:29 PM
In one of pick em leagues I actually picked the Jets to win it... I almost called right though! I think the Jets are back this year, they were kind of the door mat of the league last year but Chad is doing good things for the Jets! The Jets almost had this game and was probably a huge building block for them!