PDA

View Full Version : What are you going to watch......

Steelersfan
09-30-2006, 01:27 AM
for football this weekend with the Steelers having a bye?

I have a golf tourny Sunday morning but will probably check out some games when I get home. Good thing about having Sunday Ticket is I can change to whatever game looks like it is coming down to the wire.
Just curious which games some of you might watch.

augustashark
09-30-2006, 02:52 AM
SD vs. Bal is a must see for me.

Steelersfan
09-30-2006, 03:11 AM
That should be a good one. I'm really curious with the Bengals/Pats game. Also the Bears/Seahawks.

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-30-2006, 04:40 AM
Bengals vs Pats.

SteelersWoman
09-30-2006, 04:42 AM
If we can get it in our area, the Browns @ Raiders. (Hubby and youngest son are Browns fans).

If we can't get that one, next on the list will be Pats vs Bengals (and those two will listen to the Browns on the Cleveland station). I'm choosin the Pats to win over the Bengals, and I sure hope they do.

My oldest son and myself are hatin the bye week, (arrrggghhhh--no Steelers this week!!) although we know it'll help our guys regroup :bigthumb:

I'd like to watch one of the games that comes on at the 1 pm eastern time slot, but I THINK we're gonna have company... :dunno:

Koopa
09-30-2006, 04:58 AM
for football this weekend with the Steelers having a bye?

I have a golf tourny Sunday morning but will probably check out some games when I get home. Good thing about having Sunday Ticket is I can change to whatever game looks like it is coming down to the wire.
Just curious which games some of you might watch.

first i'm gonna watch cowboys vs titans to see if they plya my boi vince young..........then off with the tv for at leat 4 hours causr i have a chem test on monday......damn chink teacher i have lol

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-30-2006, 05:00 AM
[FONT=Book Antiqua][COLOR=navy]My oldest son and myself are hatin the bye week, (arrrggghhhh--no Steelers this week!!) although we know it'll help our guys regroup :bigthumb:

Hell my family is happy it is a steelers bye week. I will not be screaming at the tv or breaking things this sunday.

SteelersWoman
09-30-2006, 05:54 AM
Hell my family is happy it is a steelers bye week. I will not be screaming at the tv or breaking things this sunday.

:lol:

Well :crossfingers: come NEXT Sunday you'll be :hail: and :clap: that tv, cuz our guys are gonna:whip1: some Charger butt, right? :cabbagepatch::banana:

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2006, 07:18 AM

:iagree: :iagree: My wife always says the bye week is the most relaxing sunday afternoon from Sept -January.

We'll be stuck watching the ratbirds on the CBS affiliate here, but you know me, Im not giving the NFL the satisfaction of tuning into the game. They may be able to put it on but I don't have to watch it !

Blitzburgh55
09-30-2006, 09:09 AM
Ill go with the Raiders and Cowboys sincei have them in this league

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2006, 10:34 AM
oh thanks for reminding me blitz, I need to tweak my fantasy roster this afternoon !

Friday133
09-30-2006, 12:05 PM
click the Game Map (http://www.gribblenation.net/nflmaps/) to see what games you'll get in your area. i guess the big game will be the patriots vs. the bengals.

BlitzburghRockCity
09-30-2006, 03:46 PM
And even if you miss a game chances are NFL network will replay it atleast once next week if you want to see it. Plus the games of the week are replayed several times.

suitanim
09-30-2006, 07:22 PM
If the weather is nice, I'm taking a date to the zoo...if it's not, I'm staying home and watching NASCAR.

Black@Gold Forever32
09-30-2006, 07:47 PM
Well I have NFL Sunday Ticket. So I will be flipping through all the early games. One of my good friends is a diehard Raiders fans and I told him that he can come over and watch the Browns/Raiders game. Thank God I have more then 1 TV. The Browns/Raiders game is going to suck bigtime.

SteelersGirlTN7
10-01-2006, 01:36 AM
Ill HAVE to watch the Titans - Cowboys game ... well, I could turn it off and watch something else .. lol but if I want football thats whats on here in Nashville for the early game..

Then at 315 .. ill be watching the Pats/Bengals game ..
I gag at the thought of having to root for the Patriots .. but Id rather see them win this particular game than the Bengals .. so, go Pats! lol

Ill just have to keep up w/ the SD/Bal game on updates, cuz I dont have Direct Ticket.... Go Chargers! At least this week!

BlitzburghRockCity
10-01-2006, 02:32 AM
No doubt, it's definately root for the pats weekend ! God it pains me to say that !

Prosdo
10-01-2006, 04:04 AM
Probably Bengals vs Pats and Ratbirds vs Chargers

Koopa
10-01-2006, 05:14 AM
If the weather is nice, I'm taking a date to the zoo...if it's not, I'm staying home and watching NASCAR.

either look at animals or watch cars turn left, damn both sound so damn exciting i'm glad i'm not you, i wouldn't know what to do lol j/p

SteelersfaninPhilly
10-01-2006, 05:26 AM
:lol:

Well :crossfingers: come NEXT Sunday you'll be :hail: and :clap: that tv, cuz our guys are gonna:whip1: some Charger butt, right? :cabbagepatch::banana:

Well next sunday will be a rollcoaster of emotion. As I will be doing this :tt02: or and I wll be doing this too. :cursin:. Just got to keep anything throwable out of reach. :lol:

Captcoolhand
10-01-2006, 07:29 AM
In my house on Sundays
From Noon to the last second of tonights game, Football will be on. So, I guess i will be watching whatever game they Air. Unfortunely.Clowns will be 1 of them being that I live in Cleveland:thumbdown1:

House of Steel
10-01-2006, 09:47 AM
IT would be the **** to see the Browns lose to Oakland, and if that happens, then we all know who the ********s of the NFL is. :hilarious: If Cleveland's offense is that good and Charlie Frye is the next best thing in Cleveland, then I don't see why they wouldn't be able put up 30 to 40 on Oakland.

Captcoolhand
10-01-2006, 10:07 AM
I'm rooting for Oakland

House of Steel
10-01-2006, 10:09 AM
That would be comedical if they would win against the Browns, cause then, I will really rip into the fans of the shitters.

AZ_Steeler
10-01-2006, 08:02 PM
I've been busy most of the weekend trying to get things done around the house, but I was able to catch some the SD and Ravens game. I thought for sure SD was going to win, but this just shows the SD team might not be as good as their record indicates.

Just until about 5 minuted ago I was watching the Patriots stick it to the Bengals, that was cool :bigthumb:, since the game is ablowout I now get to watch the end of the Redskin Jacksonville game which is actually a really good game! 27-27 with 3 minutes to go in the game!

When the Steelers aren't on though it's usually a good weekend to get caught up with things around the house ;)

BlitzburghRockCity
10-01-2006, 10:13 PM
SD blew that game so bad. They missed 2 FG's that would have won it. The ratbird offense was pathetic and did nothing all day till the end on the last 2 drives.

suitanim
10-02-2006, 10:21 AM
either look at animals or watch cars turn left, damn both sound so damn exciting i'm glad i'm not you, i wouldn't know what to do lol j/p

Yup, nothing fun or exciting about taking an attractive woman on a date of her choice...