PDA

View Full Version : Bengals Rivalry

PITT23
09-29-2006, 07:06 PM
Sports Illustrated claims it's the best NFL rivalry but are the Bengals our biggest rival?

I'd especially love to hear if from the Cincy fans about if we're THEIR biggest rivals.

Blitzburgh55
09-29-2006, 07:10 PM
Right now I would say yes easily

BlitzburghRockCity
09-29-2006, 07:21 PM
I would say our biggest rival right now is a tie between the ratbirds and bungals. The bengals get the edge in the media's eyes because of the magnitude of the games between the 2 teams over the last couple years. Tie that in with all the trash talking, injuries, and general dislike between the 2 cities and players and it equals a real physical tough game.

The ratbirds mainly because, well the 2 teams just down right down like each other. The fans hate the other teams fans, the city hates the other teams city. The trash talking, and the fact that the game is always as tough as rough as they come and there you have it.

SteelerFan87
09-29-2006, 07:37 PM
Well, I'd say the Bengals, because they don't suck as much as the Ravens or Browns. Browns is just a rivalry for the fans, Ravens is mostly a rivalry for the players because they hate each other, but the Bengals are the only team that actually has a chance to do anything.

Steelersfan
09-29-2006, 07:43 PM
I'd say yes at this time. Although I do hate the Ravens far more than the Bengals.

AZ_Steeler
09-29-2006, 08:29 PM
At this time I would say it is the Bengals who are the biggest rivals for the Steeler only because they won the division last year. I'm not saying the Browns and Ravens aren't Rivals either, it's just the Bengals is probably the biggest one right now.

Hburg
09-29-2006, 08:58 PM
Simple answer: If you are playin my Steelers, I hate you.

BuFu

BlitzburghRockCity
09-29-2006, 08:59 PM
I'd say yes at this time. Although I do hate the Ravens far more than the Bengals.

:iagree: :iagree: I have a downright fiery, passionate, 100 % hatred for the ratbirds. They have no equal in my book things I despise the most. I can't respect that team one bit.

The bengals I can respect from an NFL standpoint and how much they've improved, but there's definately no love loss there either.

Steelersfan
09-30-2006, 01:22 AM
I know how you feel. There's just something about the Ratbirds that makes me really hate that team. There are teams I want to see lose, teams I don't like, teams I don't like but respect, but the Ravens I hate. I think it has to do with them pulling the team from Cleveland more than anything. It was't like they were a bad team and didn't sell tickets.

SteelersfaninPhilly
09-30-2006, 04:27 AM
Well I do hate the bengals. Nothing compares taking the ratbirds or clowns out to the woodshed for a good *** whooping.