PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

tonyromo9
03-12-2008, 12:01 PM
1. I need to find an avatar that says " I love the Steelrs" or something to that effect. I have been lookign for like an hour and no luck can one of you nice people help me locate some please

and second I need a steelers use bar either supporting Big Ben, Troy umm I think its spelled Polomulo or just the team in general. can one of you great peole help me find something like that.

I would be most greatful

thanks

Steelerlyn
03-12-2008, 12:03 PM
are you sucking up? LOL

tonyromo9
03-12-2008, 12:05 PM
sorta its a long story I think its more like bribery LOL

------------------------------------------------------------
[AutoMerged Post Below]
lets just say I am going steeler till the pre season ends

Steelerlyn
03-12-2008, 12:08 PM
I bet br-7 will fix you up if he has time. And he is the best!~

tonyromo9
03-12-2008, 12:09 PM
thanks this is going to be an interesting off season LOL my poor Bengals i cannot believe i am doing this :(

Steelerlyn
03-12-2008, 12:13 PM
OOPS, I am sorry, I thought you were someone else.......didn't mean to sound so comfortable with you .....please forgive me.

tonyromo9
03-12-2008, 12:15 PM
err.... ummm its okay but i didn't bother me :D

Steelerlyn
03-12-2008, 12:28 PM
good!~ are Dallas fan with a Dallas player's user name? What do the Bengals have to do with anything?

tonyromo9
03-12-2008, 12:31 PM
lol I love them both LOL
I actually love 8 teams
only this little adventure is hurting my ties in the bengals land

Steelerlyn
03-12-2008, 12:35 PM
How can you "love" 8 teams? Holy Moly there are only 32 teams and you "love" 1/4 of them? You sound to me like a real football fan who should "love" the Steelers and to heck with the other 31. LOL

tonyromo9
03-12-2008, 12:38 PM
lol well who knows after this is over i may grow to love em not only do i have to support them with sigs and avys and junk i have to be nice and not support the bengals and i have to be pro steeler so maybe its habit forming i hope not

yeah I love football ill watch anygame i get may eyes on but ive neve rliked the steelers for a numbe rof reasons but who knows that may change tho its a long shot

Steelerlyn
03-12-2008, 12:48 PM
Evidently you lost a bet or something.......otherwise why so much Steeler stuff around your name? If you don't like the Steelers why do you hang around all these fabulous Steeler fans?

tonyromo9
03-12-2008, 12:58 PM
well i joined sa when i worked on a site u were linked with and i stayed around cuz the new site i work for is now linked too.
plus I dont like your team but i love the nfl so i drop in and read the news now and then and what ya'll say about players and junk. who better to ask about a team than a fan of that team. the steelers have a great history so while i am not a fan and I completely loath them to be honest i like to read about them cuz they good. if that explains it
as for my sig when i joined i had a sig with Carson Palmer on it( my fav NFL Player) ...well that wasn't gunna work on a steelers so one of the ppl made me a new onw

i didnt lose a bet...not this time...one of the sites i work on ( also one of the ones linked to SA) is holding elections. Susielr is a member over there. I am running for vice president with a guy named mr d ( a bengals fan) and I told susie if she voted d for presiedent id deck my profile in steelers stuff and support them till the start of the regular season. its a huge bribe but its worth it if we win the election LOL oh dirty politics

hope that explains it all :D

Steelerlyn
03-12-2008, 01:05 PM
Who in God's name told you you can't have a Bengal's sig on SA? I only allow Steeler fans in my club but SA allows everyone. Also, I will vote for you send a link I am sure many upstanding Steeler fans would and they would not ask you to compromise your beliefs. If you are not a Steeler fan you aren't a Steeler fan but on SA you are measured as a person.......not in what you believe in.

BlitzburghRockCity
03-12-2008, 01:11 PM
Dude if you want to have a bengals sig while you're on SA that's fine with us...although I might have to :barf: everytime I see it :lol:

I have a bunch of userbars for the STeelers that I made and also some that BR7 made that i downloaded onto my comp. I can post them up tonight after work if he doesn't get on before then and see this thread.

BTW, you can look at your signature to see how to spell "Polamalu" ;)

It shouldn't be too hard to create an "i love the steelers" avatar. Again if BR7 doesn't get to it first I can knock this out for you tonight without too much trouble most likely.

tonyromo9
03-12-2008, 01:13 PM
no one did it just felt weird usuing a bengals sig. i thot of players i liked and had a sig made no big deal sides i like a couple of your players

as for the elections its for fun its supposed to include bribes and things like that. its sorta this big contest/ joke sides it was my idea i had to think of something to get her to vote LOL the election hasnt started yet but its all over at TSZ the-sportszone.net
my username is Ray over there

here are a few threads thatr talk about the electiions liek i said its a contest and a joke at the same time
http://www.the-sportszone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1729
http://www.the-sportszone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1735
there are seveeral other places on the site where its talked about to feel free to poke around :D

[AutoMerged Post Below]

Dude if you want to have a bengals sig while you're on SA that's fine with us...although I might have to :barf: everytime I see it :lol:

I have a bunch of userbars for the STeelers that I made and also some that BR7 made that i downloaded onto my comp. I can post them up tonight after work if he doesn't get on before then and see this thread.

BTW, you can look at your signature to see how to spell "Polamalu" ;)

It shouldn't be too hard to create an "i love the steelers" avatar. Again if BR7 doesn't get to it first I can knock this out for you tonight without too much trouble most likely.

thank u and ohhh duh i should have thot to look at my sig i havent had my coffee today LOL u guys are so nice round here

BlitzburghRockCity
03-12-2008, 01:14 PM
I forgot about this thread here (http://steeleraddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2744) ..that one has a bunch of userbars in it that I made..feel free to use one if you want. I can load up some of BR7's that I have downloaded on my comp later tonight if you want a different one.

**note to self, damn there's some broken links in that thread I forgot about :whistle:

BR7 used to have a userbar thread but I don't have time to search for it right now at work, I think he might have taken it down when they host/forum he was using was acting up.

Steelerlyn
03-12-2008, 01:18 PM
no one did it just felt weird usuing a bengals sig. i thot of players i liked and had a sig made no big deal sides i like a couple of your players

as for the elections its for fun its supposed to include bribes and things like that. its sorta this big contest/ joke sides it was my idea i had to think of something to get her to vote LOL the election hasnt started yet but its all over at TSZ the-sportszone.net
my username is Ray over there

here are a few threads thatr talk about the electiions liek i said its a contest and a joke at the same time
http://www.the-sportszone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1729
http://www.the-sportszone.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1735
there are seveeral other places on the site where its talked about to feel free to poke around :D

[AutoMerged Post Below]

thank u and ohhh duh i should have thot to look at my sig i havent had my coffee today LOL u guys are so nice round here

You are right..........Steeler fans are nice!~

tonyromo9
03-12-2008, 01:18 PM
i found the perfect userbar thank ya

susielr
03-12-2008, 04:10 PM
Gee, Ray...nice of you to get me looking like a bad person over here. I never forced you to be a Steeler fan....lol.

tonyromo9
03-13-2008, 02:43 AM
i did not do that susie i told em its a joke :D

Bombhunter
03-13-2008, 10:41 AM
Should've had tonyromo9 fill out one of these before we helped! :lol:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c253/Bombhunter/steelersapp.png

BlitzburghRockCity
03-13-2008, 11:26 AM
:bwah: :lol:

tonyromo9
03-14-2008, 01:16 AM
omg LOL if that is what it takes I guess I will even as a non steeler fan I found tat thing funny

BlitzburghNation
03-14-2008, 01:38 AM
Should've had tonyromo9 fill out one of these before we helped! :lol:
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c253/Bombhunter/steelersapp.png

That is Killer,,,,,,,,,,, :clap: