PDA

View Full Version : Best of What's left On FA List for Steelers

MDSteel15
03-11-2008, 03:01 PM
WR Bryant Johnson Cardinals: still out there, which leads me to believe he is asking toooo much $$$

WR DJ Hackett Seahawks: still there but injuries last year probably will have him sign back wit SeaChickens

LT: there ain't shizznit!!! Here we need a stud if Smith's back problems persist

G Stephen Peterman Lions: he replaced Damian Woodey last year and did a great job. Even though I think we are going to take Albert in round 1, he is a viable and young option....

G Keydrick Vincent Cardinals: nah just kidding....:nono:

C: Bubbkiss... Nadda... Chris Myers will most likely re-sign with the Broncos. We have to draft another STUD!

DE: any player that would fit our need is gone. possibly draft here(Dre Moore)

DT: There are several out there that could spell Casey from time to time, but they won't be cheap. Another draft spot possibly

ILB: absolutely nothing.... a barren wasteland

CB Fernando Bryant Lions: even at 31, if he comes at a price cut, a servicable player. Even Colclough got $4million from the Panthers!?!?!

CB Domonique Foxworth(RFA)Broncos: young and talented. I'd love for him to be in SteelTown.

S Terrance Holt Cardinals: I thought he had a good season last year and can't fgure out why he was let go....

JoeThomas
03-11-2008, 03:03 PM
WR Bryant Johnson Cardinals: still out there, which leads me to believe he is asking toooo much $$$

WR DJ Hackett Seahawks: still there but injuries last year probably will have him sign back wit SeaChickens

LT: there ain't shizznit!!! Here we need a stud if Smith's back problems persist

G Stephen Peterman Lions: he replaced Damian Woodey last year and did a great job. Even though I think we are going to take Albert in round 1, he is a viable and young option....

C: Bubbkiss... Nadda... Chris Myers will most likely re-sign with the Broncos. We have to draft another STUD!

DT: There are several out there that could spell Casey from time to time, but they won't be cheap. Another draft spot possibly

CB Fernando Bryant Lions: even at 31, if he comes at a price cut, a servicable player. Even Colclough got $4million from the Panthers!?!?!

CB Domonique Foxworth(RFA)Broncos: young and talented. I'd love for him to be in SteelTown.

S Terrance Holt Cardinals: I thought he had a good season last year and can't fgure out why he was let go....

im surprised bryant johnson is still out there. i think he would make a very good #3 somewhere. your right, must be asking too much money.

DIESELMAN
03-11-2008, 03:44 PM

That pretty much sums it up, I don't see us doing anything else in FA.

K Train
03-11-2008, 04:24 PM
i really like what johnson brings to the table...he would be solid. and the broncos would be nuts to let foxworth walk

MDSteel15
03-12-2008, 01:28 AM
i really like what johnson brings to the table...he would be solid. and the broncos would be nuts to let foxworth walk

Obviously I am being a Homer, but I love Foxworth and think he could be a link in our chain of DBs for the next 6-7 years!