PDA

View Full Version : Pens Win Via Capitals Defensemen?

Prosdo
03-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Was anyone watching the game today? Penguins vs Capitals 30 seconds left. The game is tied 2-2. Penguins have the puck down by the Capitals net fighting to avoid overtime. Then all of the sudden the puck comes to a Capitals defensemen and he shoot the puck in his own goal! I was laughing my *** off. The goalie just laid face down on the ice after it. WTF was he thinking? lmao

Bombhunter
03-09-2008, 08:41 PM
Tough luck for the Caps lately...Donald "I am a worthless POS goon" Brashear cost them the game yesterday by being a complete moron and getting a triple minor, which in turn allowed the Bruins to net 2 on the PP, and now this.

Good thing I'm a Devils fan...

susielr
03-10-2008, 12:13 PM
I watch every Pens game and that was great on Sunday. At first I thought Ryan Malone put that goal in then when they replayed it I couldn't believe it. He just dumped it right on in there...lol. Hey, I take a win anyway it comes!!

memphissteelergirl
03-10-2008, 04:04 PM
I got to see the game as it was on NBC....I saw the Capitals player put the puck in his own goal....if it they were playing any other team besides the Pens, I'd be inclined to feel sorry for him, but since they were playing the Pens...oh well. LOL

Prosdo
03-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Here is a clip in case anyone missed it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QS2K2-WSMWo

Stlrs4Life
03-27-2008, 04:46 PM
I don't feel bad for anything that happens to anyone wearing a Crapitals, Flyers, Rangers, or Devils jersey.

Go Guins!

GoBenGo
03-27-2008, 05:08 PM
...bet he felt like a donkey...
...i saw on sportcenter , i think it was a day or so ago, another game, a defensive player cleared the puck the length of the ice...it was rolling ever-so-slowly towards the goalie, he had like the whole rink to watch it coming at him..well as it neared him, it took a slight hop..right into the net!!..a shot the length of the ice petered under his glove...wish i could remember the teams, then i would be able relay the info better...